All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Forumnye troli and provakatory!

Forumnye troli and provakatory!

Posts 1 to 30 of 246

Friends, on our favorite Forum becomes the norm disrespectful behavior and trolls, moreover come they from people not Bell no useful content. These people not write reports, not support themes constructive comments and even not ask adequate issues. Essentially even there is no evidence that our individuals at all even drive Gone Fishin '(, not to mention advanced-amateur or sporting event approach to makes!
Me unpleasantly watch on pages feeder.webtalk.ru - the most informative and constructive Forum in CIS - an open crude expressions, disregard for, whipped to conflicts behavior. I am one of old and active participants our prior Forum, I as and many my colleagues spent much time, forces and inspiration on the to make Home forum one of the best, and I flatly not want tolerate disrespectful behavior in respect themselves and other Our colleagues.
I believe that this the public discredit the Europe-are a good image of our beloved Forum, is sowing panic and divisions, fludit and not has no relations truly to as a fishing trip :angry:
I am asking of the staff to accept measures and punish provocateurs and troley ban (viceroy).

Last edited by ZooM (Jul 23 2013 19:37:06)

+29

Sergei + 100

PC Don’t can put plus - not works quite I have-button.
Opa and smilies not work - made for hell is that - troli fucking (

Need always start with themselves, then and less problems! Not you. Put it "Gabriel at my", esteem their posts where pishesh pro themselves, nourished German what "a good", after all wrote you man, children reading also forum.

+1

For children and adults with weak mentality on splash screen video is worth the official international a preventive a badge of Parental Advisory, for that material perhaps contains not normative content. You can to abandon viewing.

I here is only not see here a pretext to a permanent of trolling and khamskoy insulting, nothing not valid critics!
For examples the latest from numerous "gems", screenshot from themes about Official List rating the Championship Ukraine 2013, incidentally you ted encourage the such posts caricaturing for them pros. On face trolls, Flud and insulting language publication.

http://s003.radikal.ru/i201/1307/f0/68ec022bd9bet.jpg

Think that you and Your Teammates must apologize.

+2

ted- not would argue. Not likes the crux of the office - vortex minus and obosnovyvayte for that yes as. But be registered on Forum exclusively with goal pritravit specifically fact of the individual - this, sorry, already smacks of would be idiocy.
P. S. I not am advocating Zoom-a, I only support his concern incipient Victoria trend. One not likes personally Popov or who the other, yes so, that "directly eat not can" (posts), other trollyat when, but regularly, third irks dvukhgorodnaya, if can be so say, signature in profile on type my. Child workers garden GT1 adults men, not otherwise! And not went it comes you. On rybalka.com, there you realize and will accept with relish.
P. S. 2. , it is a pity that I not administrative, I it comes for this hell is that, as well as for intra-’, very quickly would navstavlyal.

ted
, my friend here obschayutsya normal living people 99 man understood correctly and 2-3 saw crimes in the and amorality So can 99 will remain on Forum and the rest routing seek forum with some dignity

+2

ZooM wrote:

To children and adults with weak mentality on splash screen video is worth the official international a preventive a badge of Parental Advisory, for that material perhaps contains not normative content. You can to abandon viewing.

I so and not became initially look. But with other hand when "forced" was watch to not fall "from themes" was frankly very strongly mortified from saw :(

I not d no one fix upon disgrace and camping on D. And camping on P., but traits hell I so is content from such a behavior donochnikov on our reservoirs. And when Teammates so themselves lead becomes profoundly sad. Realistically profoundly sad.

:tomato:

That concerns provocations in topic pro EO the this 100% unsightly. Deserves whether man ban?! Here must decide the moderator line. At least this all must be eradicated :dontknow:

+1

ZooM wrote:

I think that you and Your Teammates must apologize.

Zoom, to think not need to, I have no associates. Questioning + or -, this deal strictly personal, as taste of and color.

And still me I confess honestly one particularly positions moderators when stupidly would delete subject about Alkogole on for competitions. I realistically about Will.i.am from such a. ???? theme was very constructive on my view. Simply for many an uncomfortable and in end was removed.

After this incident I not d helpless in appealing to moderatorskoy conscience NEVER. Bo zdaetsya me it here and not reeks.

+3

Roma, if "Zov Gavrily" not fits rules Forum and adminy will say his to remove I will take whatever steps are decision for granted and will make this himself!
But now speech goes about the people which lead a deliberate obscene policies of trolling.
If Forum need these people with their "a", then leaving I!
But share with them the general space I not intends to.

+1

Carlos wrote:

But be registered on Forum exclusively with goal pritravit specifically fact of the individual - this, sorry, already smacks of would be idiocy.
!

I not whom not pritravlivayu, this forum where I can mouth its opinion!

ZooM wrote:

Roma, if "Zov Gavrily" not fits rules Forum and adminy will say his to remove I will take whatever steps are decision for granted and will make this himself!

Speech goes not about accordance rules Forum. In this case I think that similar video could on fact align against you not one and even not two forums on reason which I raised.

Romeo wrote:

I not d no one fix upon disgrace and camping on D. And camping on P., but traits hell I so is content from such a behavior donochnikov on our reservoirs. And when Teammates so themselves lead becomes profoundly sad. Realistically profoundly sad.

The that is happening in topic pro EO this of course tin and I "naminusoval" from souls with your "press charges against perpetrators" - this real lied so. But and the that you their video configured against themselves not one forumchanina, too, need to to understand. I not became after viewing as something on Different to you treated. Me realistically as I already wrote became on truly profoundly sad from saw. Hi, damnably profoundly sad. I why the was am confident that people which seriously belong in a fishing trip not will so themselves to wage on a reservoir and those more all of this sack on display. And the number of benefit to (acceptance) me at all imposed in stupor if honestly - perhaps I white but and society me tears away. :tired:

Here is and all that wanted to say :dontknow: :tomato:

And subject about EO need to peel the. Although would because write such lied so there is no moral rights have human not-making participation in for competitions and not within that such’fishing sport.

+3

ted- me you genuinely, it is a pity that to 50 fringes years you not have learned feel difference between opinion and trolling (angling) as well as between forum and Bazaar.

+1

ted
Tyknite its nose in message, where you submit example?! And even better stating improvements.

+1

ted wrote:

I not whom not pritravlivayu, this forum where I can mouth its opinion!

ted wrote:

Y.Osipov wrote (and):
Yes simply what brought back pro secret fluid in the magic bullets come, after all need to as the same championships win!
This is one regulation behavior of some epatazhnykh personalities, after all as the need themselves PR, other head slaughter "of the secrets of."
After all there is already and hood copycats!

This again not trolls, this statement which requires explanations, otherwise it is predyavoy and as a consequence bears for a assertion that man about which goes speech is misleading other people in pursuit of its vested goal, then-there is lies and of lying! And this not opinion, this the indictment. And in mind moreover that on Court public not is rendered evidence this looks as rudimentary attempt to offend!

So that caveat kind, behave more modest and respectfully!

+2

Zoom, I am confident that all perfectly understand that Y.Osipov stuff pure writes. In this exemplified case he diskriditiruet themselves, not you. :flag:

I bracketed this quietly how many could, but Cup patience has overflowed! I wrote on this Forum more 1,700 posts, much of of which real experience, and I ve them without kakkh-either problems! But pressing troley exceeds permissible reasonable the limits human patience. What moral right have these people nothing not Belarus themselves even in modern an amateur a fishing trip, not to mention sport in such a tone to talk about utterly strange them man.
I itself such a not never!

Romeo wrote:

A subject about EO need to peel the. Although would because write such lied so there is no moral rights have human not-making participation in for competitions and not within that such’fishing sport.

Roma, you as "shredded in like an old glove" this perfectly don and ten or. Tell, that is driven by people which not bear no content and "drain diarrheic" on people which ``crisis, sized mortgage and were rolling out industry?

Алекс wrote:

Roma, you as "shredded in like an old glove" this perfectly don and ten or. Tell, that is driven by people which not bear no content and "drain diarrheic" on people which ``crisis, sized mortgage and were rolling out industry?

Envy and sense of own failure - yes yes think that the main reason in this. I all of this prochustvoval on its he and not times. Simply not and constructive on all of this attention. Me don't care. :dontknow:

+4

Алекс wrote:

Geu-Geu-policies. This as best bloodhounds - former pickpockets, best wife - former prostitutes, ah and that in anybody have troll there - behind this to Romke Saprykinu :D Izviniteesisho! :tomato:

+2

Carlos wrote:

ah and that in anybody have troll there - behind this to Romke Saprykinu

Here you not rights. If I when and include troll the only for order to mock human weakness. Vzagali as phenomenon. And there is the difference between trolling (angling) thus and trolling (angling) as a means just grind in dirt specifically the individual,. :mad:

+2

Paradoxically sounds, but Popov himself invited their on its head)
Ah who from tops so mass populyariziruet feeder? Fighting wasn that (Osypov, advise Olega as goal Number two), the rest then secretly gets caught (for rare the exception), lyubuyuyas nights spent on ratings. Articles, and all the more movies, from our have mandated 20 nor in zhys not dozhdeshsya, unlike those same Russians, here is and not enduring the trollevaya downer, Ezra so sheer and a narrow weakness :crazyfun:

+2

Carlos wrote:

ted - me you genuinely, it is a pity that to 50 fringes years you not have learned feel difference between opinion and trolling (angling) as well as between forum and Bazaar.

Not need to me spare no!
Here and so, if not bazaar, then much trading gathering spaces that offer universal!

Carlos wrote:

Fight wasn that (Osypov, advise Olega as goal Number two)

Ah that you man do you advise that I? This same a slam dunk fall into the steam room. Instigated as nor as :crazyfun:

You want everyone on subject fishing with me?
Your posts say about how that you hardly in able this to do!
In them Commission in the claims, and nor grams the production, and most importantly on face the absence of experience modern fishing, and ownership input. This clear as white day. I themselves not he advocated never! All what achieved in sports there is in protocols, all that learned price their money, time and effort is posted for free for those whom interestingly and for you in including.
For order to judge other makes sense very do anything mean!

Y.Osipov wrote:

Y.Osipov
A participant

Where: Cherkasy-Kyiv
2010: 2013-14-07 03
Invitations: 0
Respect: -12

And not it is time whether human received so much negative assessments their messages, banit forever?

benderr wrote:

Y.Osipov wrote (and):
Y.Osipov
A participant
Where: Cherkasy-Kyiv
2010: 2013-07-03
Invitations: 0
Respect: -12A not it is time whether human received so much negative assessments their messages, banit forever?

benderr
How many there BEST? :flag: Vbyecjdfkmobr! :flag:

28 cons this vivid figure pakazatel, and that characteristically pros mostly from teda and vepsa.
But this all not has special meaning! Where Your sheets? Where evidence that forumchanin at all fisherman?
And who coined this the gift of deniability pro the that forum need for order to of a thing to spring its opinion thick pepper spray sprayed into on heads farm?
Good and valuable forums have are built on say exchange useful information, not subjective nothing not backed by views!

+3

Indignation can be understand. However in primarily not need to “feed ” fr.

Romeo wrote:

. Simply not and constructive on all of this attention. Me don't care.

Here is this wise advice. Not fresh quart of oil in the fire.
Troll can “eat ” only Troll with levels higher. And kill only the moderator.

ZooM wrote:

If Forum need these people with their "a", then leaving I!
But share with them the general space I not intends to.

Not in offense. I nor whom not am advocating and not support nor whose side. But this it seems on pressure gravitas. An ultimatum this the last a means in dispute. Incidentally precisely dispute gives opportunity understand who before you - Troll or man with its, can and wrong, but opinion. Think, that moderators will be dealt with, but pressed on them not worth.

ZooM wrote:

you want everyone on subject fishing with me?
Your posts say about how that you hardly in able this to do!

Unfortunately, not wanting to this, you issued still not one the genie of the bottle. Now orphans as to defense. And better take advantage Council Romeo.

Romeo wrote:

A still me I confess honestly one particularly positions moderators when stupidly would delete subject about Alkogole on for competitions. I realistically about Will.i.am from such a. ???? theme was very constructive on my view. Simply for many an uncomfortable and in end was removed.

Theme can be and constructive, but began she with claims to specific man, and not with particular issue. Usually such themes can be called provocative, in a result what can be breached rules Forum. And close their need to immediately. Discussion this kind of those often boils down to swearing or they, will be no more fights, finding relations. To thus topics should be special and a permanent attention moderators. Slightly got a bit absent there and long will have try to build order and reassure people.

+12

benderr wrote:

A not it is time whether human received so much negative assessments their messages, banit forever?

Yes and not he one after all such, here is that most a sad. Cranking itself something there, 'm thinking., and then splashed the here.

Y.Osipov wrote:

The lies not in trolls, and even not in trollinge, as Network.

With this we began. For this phrase in sight, why you here, not so whether?

Y.Osipov wrote:

The, rather lies in ogoltelom deliver hero without the heads on an objective reality.

Loudly, self-congratulatory, but alas - gave, that most interesting, not actionable and utterly totally harmless just laying there for admirers talent Zuma. Already wrote - my son recognized establish from Popova, ah and on health, him 8, he still not ready mentally assess all objectively. But you something already, sorry, under sec. Aca years, and you still — divide your environmental reality solely on "black-white", without mid-tones.

Y.Osipov wrote:

of Merit of Poland moderates representing professionals are not an occasion close forum and turn his in blog one person

Again not would argue. Such a sense of, that in branch Popova you the registrar exclusively under torture. Not likes - not read, and nerves will far. Safer ;). I three years on Forum and constantly something Canada - believe me, here and aside from annoying moments there is still what revere and learn from this as well. Oiaoi, time and energy there is far to do with my ;)

Y.Osipov wrote:

How already was discussed previously, this all same gathering spaces that offer universal for communication and every has the right on expression of his opinion, than exactly and Hypnotizes Zoom and his the guards.

As already was discussed previously, trolls there is nor that different, as svoeobraznaya form of expression own opinion. Nuance in is, that we not on bazaar, there are rules communication. There said - hardly you their read the, so that I beg quoting - "Absolutely forbidden (violation of entails camp —)
1. Insult participants, fomenting racial, national and political discord.
".
Zoom believes themselves insulted right now - and has on this all reasons - means, likely, soon must will follow sanctions in your worded. Cost whether it moreover? - you know best....

Y.Osipov wrote:

But should so same discern, that assert its vocational opinion is worth in discussions and discussions, not through proclamations from the themselves great cabanas and dvizhetelem industry, this at least not the kallibr, for you dollar, in fishing sport, not find?

This I already had tapped higher, not want even develop this. Grow up. Not buy stick Zemex, times perishing you their imposed, although Popov nowhere like as not mentioned, that Gold Fancies uneaten their Hardy with Paraboliksami and leaves only Koreans, and will learn how finally vychlenyat achieve escape precisely you information. And awareness unalterable will come only with real zhopochasami on water.

+3

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Forumnye troli and provakatory!