All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Forumnye troli and provakatory!

Forumnye troli and provakatory!

Posts 211 to 240 of 246

Friends, on our favorite Forum becomes the norm disrespectful behavior and trolls, moreover come they from people not Bell no useful content. These people not write reports, not support themes constructive comments and even not ask adequate issues. Essentially even there is no evidence that our individuals at all even drive Gone Fishin '(, not to mention advanced-amateur or sporting event approach to makes!
Me unpleasantly watch on pages feeder.webtalk.ru - the most informative and constructive Forum in CIS - an open crude expressions, disregard for, whipped to conflicts behavior. I am one of old and active participants our prior Forum, I as and many my colleagues spent much time, forces and inspiration on the to make Home forum one of the best, and I flatly not want tolerate disrespectful behavior in respect themselves and other Our colleagues.
I believe that this the public discredit the Europe-are a good image of our beloved Forum, is sowing panic and divisions, fludit and not has no relations truly to as a fishing trip :angry:
I am asking of the staff to accept measures and punish provocateurs and troley ban (viceroy).

Last edited by ZooM (Jul 23 2013 19:37:06)

+29

Peterzt wrote:

until Karpov with catfishes on ekstrakheviki.

Edited Peterzt (Today 11 :31: 28)

Yes, but in natural basins, not in reservoirs, where fish level.

On karpodromy with fell swoop 8 - 9 meters need to go, pleasure more in been.

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Aug 12 2013 12:41:58)

Вова дискатека wrote:

Peterzt wrote (and):

Until Karpov with catfishes on ekstrakheviki.

Edited Peterzt (Today 11 :31: 28)

Yes, but in natural basins, not in reservoirs, where fish level.

I special difference in tactics industrialized fishing not see - statute or a freeloader. And there and there all roughly equally. ????? pond has its grains specificity, but here is such a, that on free fishing here is so, but on a paid here is m kiddin - say not can - tactic and receptions common.

Last edited by Peterzt (Aug 12 2013 12:45:07)

Вова дискатека wrote:

At karpodromy with fell swoop 8 - 9 meters need to go, pleasure more in been.

Ordinary reasoning nothing neponimayuschego surprizingly :crazyfun: You try first, and mister Pecorari then regulation :tomato:

I can to do conclusions any so as and Holy in pace becomes harvest and on rivers catching and on 2008. Together seats pereezdil on Ukraine. And on cyprinids kept reservoirs eiaee and on fidernye and on karpovye cordage. And poplavochnye cordage'm using periodically. And your post this "(loud FART) in nowhere" :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 12 2013 12:47:56)

Peterzt wrote:

I special difference in tactics industrialized fishing not see - statute or a freeloader. And there and there all roughly equally.

On platnikakh fish seek need not, she everywhere there is, and you know, that sail away nowhere not can. And fish shaft. And in rivers all on - Different.

Вова дискатека wrote:

on platnikakh fish seek need not, she everywhere there is, and you know, that sail away nowhere not can. And fish shaft. And in rivers all on - Different.

Here is realistically never eiaee on such reservoirs. And there same me take a guess here :crazyfun: instructor urine further. You in primarily its the failure as universal for fisherman on universal Limits're making :D

Although without clowns life intolerably boring and presna. Urine further.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 12 2013 14:26:24)

Romeo wrote:

The Plain reasoning nothing neponimayuschego surprizingly

And your post this "(loud FART) in nowhere"

Edited Romeo (Today 11 :47: 56)

Вова дискатека wrote:

on platnikakh fish seek need not, she everywhere there is, and you know, that sail away nowhere not can. And fish shaft. And in rivers all on - Different.

To believe not can, that you have platniki with swarming the servant-trophy-fish tank - far not I dropped it off immediately a carp on, you got that 5 drive. And petty fish not very ineteresna. Have us on platnikakh money pay little, need well able to think clearly where and as harvest (fish although would for 2-3 kg). And melkokarpa until engine bed of course easily catch some, especially if his many.

+1

Peterzt wrote:

believe it not can, that you have platniki with swarming the servant-trophy-fish tank - where do not I dropped it off immediately a carp on, you got that 5 drive. And petty fish not very ineteresna. Have us on platnikakh money pay little, need well able to think clearly where and as harvest (fish although would for 2-3 kg). And melkokarpa until engine bed of course easily catch some, especially if his many.

Bream, bream and still times bream!! :canthearyou:

Вова дискатека wrote:

bream, bream and still times bream!! :canthearyou:

In sense on platnikakh bream simply to capture, but on besplatnikakh there is no?

Peterzt wrote:

In sense on platnikakh bream simply to capture, but on besplatnikakh there is no?

And here is interestingly created in 300 hectares on minimomu, but payments of wages for basis that is. In such a a reservoir difficult to capture bream or easily? Bream population reproduces natural by. Them no one not zaryblyaet. Even contrary Trawl nets tsedyat constantly. After all this statute? o.O

Instructor disco your comments?

It seems boy's hot found place on Dnieper River where periodically bream enjoyed and has destroyed neokrepshuyu psyche on full. Crown failed pressed head concretely. Here is and here we go was dribble. :crazyfun:

Have us here there is local substitute for. All themselves super Ibn on it comes to shagging on one of our rivers believes :crazyfun: semiology disease virtually identical to the :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 12 2013 14:15:06)

One of paid rates. But komments!
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/Cdosn.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/t/5h86z.jpg

Edited Romeo (Today 13 :11: 22)[/qu

Romeo wrote:

A here is interestingly created in 300 hectares on minimomu, but payments of wages for basis that is. In such a a reservoir difficult to capture bream or easily? Bream population reproduces natural by. Them no one not zaryblyaet. Even contrary Trawl nets tsedyat constantly. After all this statute?

Instructor disco your comments?

Edited Romeo (Today 13 :11: 22)

Ah of course difficult!! Here is and choice of bream!

The, that you have orenduyut such big bath only for, to ensure fish extract - this already the other question.

Вова дискатека wrote:

Nu of course difficult!! Here is and choice bream!

So, and if ARGUMENTY his harvest? Ah here is I weeks two ago went polovil. More not want. That would still harvest only to harvest? And all the more when fish you catch not for order to belly fill you select fishing trip the contestant which delivers greater pleasure ultimately.

And you not poprobovav OTHER FORM OF! Fishing one starts bear some B.S.. That is difficult, and that easily. Okay would you on practice this knew, and so deysno only air. Nobody cares, :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

So far boy's hot found place on Dnieper River where periodically bream enjoyed and has destroyed neokrepshuyu psyche on full. Crown failed pressed head concretely. Here is and here we go was dribble.

Have us here there is local substitute for. All themselves super Ibn on-fishing one of our rivers believes semiology disease virtually identical to the

Edited Romeo (Today 13 :15: 06)

Not d tumble down until yours level, there you me in his blood their "experience."

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Aug 12 2013 14:23:17)

Romeo
Roma that you raspinaeshsya this to the kid 24 year in this age know all better all.

Чечако wrote:

Roma that you raspinaeshsya this to the kid 24 year in this age know all better all.

Yes simply kid raze not can understand, that had forced the same bream for many this and not fishing at all. So under mood bullshit suffer. Ah or sorevy - but there don't care that harvest. Importantly more than have other :flag:

And I not only for himself write. Very many fideristy nalovivshis white puppies were born are switching on the other level of dawn. :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 12 2013 14:25:19)

I to volume that debate Romeo- Fight, Romeo- Popov and camping on P. Interesting since all and Romeo- instructor disco as you talk said (loud FART) in nowhere

+1

Ah there is no have us increasing a carp, bream as trophy goes. Go and to capture, to example bass or golovlya, then this from area dreams - they you can catch solely as prilov and of a much only on their enleve - in advance shit yourself.
So that Roma, fishing only belle, ah and whitefish (genus) on fall.
Incidentally as there the end of the September, me sleighs be preparing? :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

Go and to capture, to example bass or golovlya, then this from area dreams - they you can catch solely as prilov and of a much only on their enleve - in advance shit yourself.

In this year on Donce, fuck in June watched picture each. I have on Picker with aboard bream, a dace, Blicca bjoerkna. Have another for fisherman, which stood on 30 meters higher downstream on under a balancing Bank on Pekinese in the system GOLAVL! For morning 3-4 pieces mere 0.5-1.5 kg steadily. I Pekinese not bought these. So that only watched, and he wanted to of bream. Were checked. He has built from fishing pole bortovku. And on the next morning caught bream. So that even virtually in one place on River in dependence from by cordage can be Hi, and chub harvest tselenapravleno. Realistically every morning steadily eiaee.

I know one yazevuyu point on River. But she works why the only in September. Of 1.5-2 kg mostly. But as something with this point was caught e?anaaao on 3 kg. ???? this point is in 30 fringes meters away from moreover seats where I enleve of bream always. There on bottom got a big-ass such thalamus- and of likes there UEFA.

This from personal observations!

And one my acquaintance showed on this same River place where there is roughly 300 meters rivers where golavl simply dominates :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 12 2013 15:49:03)

Vadkh wrote:

Nu there is no have us increasing a carp, bream as trophy goes.

This I understood in the past year on of the match Fishtayma on Tchaikovsky, when team from Peter, which was catching from Left from us myself don when rounded up amurchika less kilograms. They even with him took pictures like (though with than there take pictures) :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 12 2013 15:51:47)

Romeo wrote:

Wu us here there is local substitute for. All themselves super Ibn on it comes to shagging on one of our rivers believes :crazyfun: semiology disease virtually identical to the

Roma, and who this "substitute for" if not secret?

Manowar wrote:

Roma, and who this "substitute for" if not secret?

And me interestingly, ca master class pick up volumes K, on memory! :hobo:

Comrades, adminy!
I pledge not remove from my personal line fishing descriptions sheets covered karpovoy a fishing trip.

ZooM wrote:

pledge not remove from my personal line fishing descriptions sheets covered karpovoy a fishing trip

Not write reports fundamentally, but in light of past debate about subjects ??? imbabers, d putting their nakhlystovye (camping on K. Many consider precisely nicknames rodonachalnikami), and neighbor drachlena on outcomes industrialized fishing which repose many British, fly fishermen. Ah so, for diversity!

I gladly to read it to you!
But karpovaya fishing largely very similar to feeder, and in the context experience fiderista be rolling in karpfishing, this experience many can useful.

ZooM wrote:

But karpovaya fishing largely very similar to feeder

Not dispute, but all same not fidernaya. In its time when tried to understand that there is method, when and as he works, I not, as a bit lazy and found entire achieve escape the intel on profіlnikh forums (cyprinids kept) including Anglii. But mix all in one together as the in head not time come. Loath propose a to leave profile Forum a net, for that and fought with the outset, but today have Romchika to example priorities are, and to word I have no. Spit it out sheets cyprinids kept fishing trips on cyprinids kept forums, but fear that look on general backdrop of there they will children’s. And here immediately discernible the difference, not so whether?, so here is showing off not well.

Last edited by Топор (Aug 14 2013 15:23:11)

+12

Was would interestingly revere information about using cyprinids kept priblud in classic as it catching: Pelletsov, supplements to compounds to assemble a Boylov, extracts,, mixtures in as a prikormki etc. Here is suppose, I have Total Hemp from Nutry showed themselves better, than cannabis in the pure as additive in prikormku. And the milk maize from Khitil, especially given its price,, too, quite nothing.

Not moved in, as in this the Frost proved the latest post :canthearyou:

Sergei Moskvichev
Who against? Let us all of this try on fideonoy fishing, fiderom, and will discuss. Perhaps work up a smashing strategy zakorma, composition, order applying, conditions and camping on D. And camping on P. Like would nor that not prevents remain in topic, here and so lack aspects of and not see sense be confused flies with with a couple of cutlets (karpfishing-feeder) camping on K. In end not be neither one nor another. Feder far more is mobile, diverse and seems interested, this two different industrialized fishing, with my view, the general in them only several osnastok and respectively tactic with them.
In White this simply my opinion, will grow the need can be conduct poll, in which honestly say sense not see.

+3

And where still be similar office, to he no one not US. If such a theme someone will interesting, it, perhaps, will is open in appropriate the Frost. Can be in samopaly, but there about basis elements of. And here and from producer much depends or from fasovschika. Will say, that advertisements.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Forumnye troli and provakatory!