All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Forumnye troli and provakatory!

Forumnye troli and provakatory!

Posts 241 to 246 of 246

Friends, on our favorite Forum becomes the norm disrespectful behavior and trolls, moreover come they from people not Bell no useful content. These people not write reports, not support themes constructive comments and even not ask adequate issues. Essentially even there is no evidence that our individuals at all even drive Gone Fishin '(, not to mention advanced-amateur or sporting event approach to makes!
Me unpleasantly watch on pages feeder.webtalk.ru - the most informative and constructive Forum in CIS - an open crude expressions, disregard for, whipped to conflicts behavior. I am one of old and active participants our prior Forum, I as and many my colleagues spent much time, forces and inspiration on the to make Home forum one of the best, and I flatly not want tolerate disrespectful behavior in respect themselves and other Our colleagues.
I believe that this the public discredit the Europe-are a good image of our beloved Forum, is sowing panic and divisions, fludit and not has no relations truly to as a fishing trip :angry:
I am asking of the staff to accept measures and punish provocateurs and troley ban (viceroy).

Last edited by ZooM (Jul 23 2013 19:37:06)

+29

wrote:

NOT moved in, as in this the Frost proved the latest post

Esteem previous page.

The answer Kirkorov, rock trolls :)

+2

Karp Viktor
Thank you, laugh much long! "Kings glamour" all are uniform! :flag:

In the context last incident with drawings contest want say couple of words.
We all people, all different, and I visual thought about how that anyone, whom-either can be unpalatable on a number of subjective or objective causes.
I urge you, friends, express its opinion and emotions within of elementary norms pretends, not politely lowers until abuse and not shifting to personality. All disputed questions can be solve in personal cables,dialogue or under personal meeting.
Our forum reading friends and colleagues from other countries, let us communicate so to not became ashamed for behavior compatriots.

+10

Yes, very not poravilos, the sayings this individuals genome,
Man whether he?

ZooM wrote:

In context last incident with drawings contest want say couple of words.
We all people, all different, and I visual thought about how that anyone, whom-either can be unpalatable on a number of subjective or objective causes.
I urge you, friends, express its opinion and emotions within of elementary norms pretends, not politely lowers until abuse and not shifting to personality. All disputed questions can be solve in personal cables,dialogue or under personal meeting.
Our forum reading friends and colleagues from other countries, let us communicate so to not became ashamed for behavior compatriots.

Signature author

http://s017.radikal.ru/i421/1308/be/2c328b66cbb3.png
zemex.ru

+ 100000000, very not poravilos the sayings this individuals genome,
Man whether he?

Last edited by Masakh (Nov 4 2013 20:08:23)

Again someone, something, how many OK can be.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Work Forum » Forumnye troli and provakatory!