All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Tactic prikarmlivaniya

Tactic prikarmlivaniya

Posts 121 to 150 of 273

Romeo wrote:

And the last. If] However on maize best promoted in as a of filler in prikormku not maize, and tighter zabrodivshuyu wheat or varennuyu perlovku. Then cornbread on the hook will delicacy.

+ 100 With this summer precisely such approach I have and gave good results! Was feeding salapinkoy (who not remembers: Perlovka, spelt be scattered, traditional grits-- grits. All of this zaparennoe.) + isn't quite your thing + fishdrim carp or river. And on 1-3 kukuruzinki. But on kryuchek- Louis Bonduelle-Dalle (the most apt, as on me). On airline for 3-4 hours fishing 2-7 sazanchikov had. And a dace was. Size quite not sports.

Last edited by Tornado (Dec 28 2010 17:13:23)

Here is, here is 1-3 grain corn in crime as was optimally, Prada if no one near moldy worm: Diving nesypal. :) to oparyshu in this case karpiki were much more took up (souring hunger? :) )
Is manifest as I understood prinichina in not really high kontsetratsii fish and the need cautious on major faction feed.
Animal with addition of in prikormku pea plants, perlovki, wheat under-fishing maize outcome neprenesli.
Although principle major faction Coming in fodder must be several less prevlekatelney bait support and'm using.

In its time me one karpyatnik said its principle industrialized fishing - on that fishing, those and such. And works! Wuv on maize Louis Bonduelle-Dalle - leave shattered such a same in prikormku, enleve on peas - leave pea flakes (type porridge Hercules), enleve on pelets - leave such same pelets only davlennyy or more scale size. Ah and the nozzle sitch little moreover that larger so still and dipuetsya - for a carp she becomes # 1 in pile feed. Truth if with dipom variants :hobo:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

In its time me one karpyatnik said its principle industrialized fishing - on that fishing, those and such. And works! Wuv on maize Louis Bonduelle-Dalle - leave shattered such a same in prikormku, enleve on peas - leave pea flakes (type porridge Hercules), enleve on pelets - leave such same pelets only davlennyy or more scale size. Ah and the nozzle sitch little moreover that larger so still and dipuetsya - for a carp she becomes # 1 in pile feed. Truth if with dipom variants

In karpovoy it comes to shagging this the most true to tactic only correct that under-fishing boils if nasadochnyy boils planning on use plum the and prikormochnyy should be plum only with less-cut aroma.

Not, not so! Karpyatniki they people the sharp and their actions an explanation not are amenable to. First they make several tables (zakormlennaya point) and typically one sweet, the second meat. And not fact, that on sweet lozhat Zoo bait, but on meat meat, very often works all with precision until contrary. The second moment, if would was so as you write, then not have become would they three with with snowmen, in composition which enters combination of and sweet and muscle meat, which work on cheers.
Realistically karpfishing this science pro the as bastard will see now. Ventotene carp, can he and not wants there is this Boyle, and they his make. To example how many I not fought, I so and not was able tilt the themselves, that nasadochnye peletsy meat and fishery smells are super right complement, although karpfishery assure in contrary. We here need to telling precisely-laid programs, we - not know. With other hand not simply so same they sit on several days. And feeder requires quite other tactician - quickly and immediately.

+1

Actions fideristov under preparation prikormki and dipovanii changeable tips, too, normal man not understand :rofl:

Putting article about how as our British, friends gets caught bream in stagnant water. Some moments me drags very ambiguous and enough strongly differ from conventional wisdom on our in reservoirs.

Steve Ringer (disambiguation) but of bream on feeder
( Steve Ringer on fishing for bream with a feeder)
Had forced with conventional as the feeding trough very is simple in principle have filled and works its. That can be easier?
Ah, I, too, always so thought, until my brother Phil not made several submarine of filming in Holland few weeks ago. Fishing onvention on a large lake of with large number of of bream, small fry even individual emigres carp. In the lake was established two cameras. Precisely there Phil and showered their snap, and then he watched as pivoting drama on TV monitors on Bank. If say, that he was shocked those, that he saw, then this nothing not say! The as we think about tomZh as fish after, it turned out full had regarded as fabulous. Leschi implemented greater part of time hanging in fatter water, not trawling through bottom in search of purposefulness.
The as work snap under water,, too, it turned out interesting. Even such a short 14-inch (35 centimeters) ceasing proved long one. On the screen monitor was in sight as bream bought these in his mouth the pourer, spit and then bought these back, and in this time vershinka not budge! But, perhaps, the biggest surprise it turned out the, as ordinary fidernye trough worked under water. That Phil found, so this the, that if he simply, as usually, scored standard on autogeneous and humidity prikormku in feeder, then to point embody on bottom with depth in 8ft (2,5m) she was utterly bring economic normalcy. This were ordinary roller beds trough. Incidentally, and I must confess, very surprised, because always believed, that this there's gravy not will empty, until not you start its vymatyvat.
In the same time, if he his MO to stuff very tightly, virtually until limit sparse, then feeder remained full until the most trawling, where and he launched slowly give fodder. This forced me to start thinking about how I catching until this setchatymi fidernymi kormushkami and, as I can take advantage of those, that saw Phil. In recent weeks I developed plan, which helped would me obtain more of what already and so is very productive method fishing industrialized fishing. So:

Phase 1. Start.
+ Fidernaya there's gravy large size
+ Long ceasing
+ 75% of particles, 25% prikormki
+ fish-sicles slightly compressed by a
+ reprisal cloud in thicker water
+ Perezabros every 3-4 minutes
In the early fishing with conventional of nervous tunic of eyeball the feeding trough needs try to attract fish in point. My experience shows, that the best way to how to do this, this create cloud from prikormki in water, and also boxed as can be more large of particles in prikormku. Using such a mixture of and supply thingy pipe the feeder only slightly I accurately will be able achieve clouds in water and it must attract fish. Another bonus during strike about water and falling in its fatter slightly goal by fodder easily leaves the feeder and foods particles form greater coarse blot. This is important, because if the bait is spreading on greater Square, then this helps me keep fish in place industrialized fishing for more a long period of time. If would on this stage I densely his MO to stuff the feeder, then on bottom was incurred would a small Stern point, that fish still need was would proactively find. And, without such a large glade this may be highly not simply. Ah and for order to feed in zone industrialized fishing was as can be more I'm using crime as maximum volume of. So that this tactic allows achieve effect explosion from prikormki in thicker water and achieve education coarse clouds. And this, to be sure, should attract fish. To take advantage of these and try to provide several early poklevok, I also imbabers with use of relatively long the leash, can be, something in district 2-3 feet (60-90sm). Thus, I get the slow fall nozzles in thicker water on tight leash such musculaire. This in fact gives me chance to capture any from fish, which after in cloud purposefulness. On this an early stage I also regular perezabrasyvayu the feeder not ostentatious than times in 3-4 minutes. In dependence from number of fish at a reservoir and its species on the composition this may continue within the first hours. This is done because, that I try create stable cloud from prikormki in water and create greater a glade purposefulness on bottom by the time, when fish indeed be appropriate.

Phase 2. The main part of.
+ fidernaya there's gravy middle volume of
+ ukorachivaem ceasing
+ 50% of particles, 50% prikormki
+ fish-sicles uplotnena averagely
+ Create cloud over upside
+ Perezabros every 3-4 minutes
Fishing continues and I need force fish, which feeds on in cloud in thicker water, slide on bottom and take the pourer there. However I want do this gradually, not simply sharply force entire fish run, not down on bottom in one reception. This requires care a the feeder more densely with so calculation, to under achieving trawling in it still remained a bit feed. I also a bit reduce number of of particles in Recordings. This done to force fish start eat on bottom, where already lie previously neglected I particles. Thus, I still keep a slight cloud in water, but in the same time encourage feeding fish on bottom.
On this stage I also turn on a nervous tunic crime as middle size, although I still regular perezabrasyvayu times in 3-4 minutes.
The size of the trough reduced by the because, that on bottom already enough many of food of particles and me only need support their concentration of in more 11W compact point.
Moreover lasting period zakorma with big the feeding trough produces many noise. This may often frighten away fish instead of attract. With transition on crime as smaller size I try to put to reduce the noise, but together with those and not to leave point without prikorma. That concerns musculaire the leash, its, too, I shrink until 12-18 inches (30-45cm). This is done from calculation on poklevki fish kormyascheysya in pridonnykh layers water and on bottom.

what are the prikormochnye a mixture'm using
Fish-sicles must be petty, but enough an appealing for fish on in an odor and Italian tastes. It must attract fish edict on point. Keep its on point must large particles for example, zaparennoe hemp the seed or karpovyy pelets. Their the I and leave in basic mixture of. Choice core a mixture depends in primarily from moreover species fish, which I mostly and despite harvest. Simply in the last time, when target industrialized fishing became bream, I always'm using mixture of from Ringers Original Bag Up mix and Ringers Dark in ratio 50 / 50. This combination of, which as a me a good service for many years. For a carp I very believe in Red color, as in year-old color, so I'm using mixture of from Ringers Red and Dynamite Baits Swim Stim Natural in ratio 50 / 50.

Phase 3. Boeings part of.
+ fidernaya there's gravy small volume of
+ korotky ceasing
+ 25% of particles, 75% prikormki
+ fish-sicles uplotnena strongly
+ Create compact blot on bottom
Here is and came the moment, when I want, to indeed began fishing had forced on every zabrose. For this need to fish actively have fed at on 11W compact point. Now to make this needs a bit pereuvlazhnit prikormku relatively its conventional autogeneous and slaughter fidernuyu the feeder maximally densely.
Mostly, I want, to the entire prikormka remained in your bowl until the kind not will plummet on bottom. I also I shrink number of of particles in a mixture, so as sure, that I have already their more than enough in bait money on bottom for moreover, to keep fish on point. Moreover I turn on the feeder small size. It produces even less noise under falling in water and this should not to frighten off fish, kormyaschuyusya on point. And this guarantees several additional poklevok. Also I ukorachivayu even more ceasing. So as there's gravy on bottom and is full feed, then and fish will the issues around it. So makes sense, to the nozzle sitch was as can be closer to feeding trough, and so I'm gonna cut it its ceasing to 6-10 inches (15-25sm). If you spying on my actions, then perhaps realize, that there is no sense keep crime as with feeds in 11W compact point on bottom, and the pourer on tight leash a long 3ft (90sm) in side. Fish the on point around trough with vypadayuschim feeds.

What a major faction'm using
For bream and akin fish I will use worms and kastery. Worms, in particular, perfectly attract these species. Here is a small stunts, which I'm using, if with poklevkami the trouble and account for to fight for every. Shred the a bit worms slightly whether not in bag for and shake with small number of the main prikormki. Then densely never mind this mixture of in crime as and forward. This way to brings me enough many fish, when all in district sit and smoke.
With the carp all very differently. Most often this boils down to simple Netresort prikormki big particles so, how this at all perhaps. Good a combination of, as for me, this cannabis and meat, kastery / Dead maggot and cannabis, or simply mixture of from different species conventional peletsa.
I believe, that the key to success in it comes to shagging carp often depends not from quality, and from number of prikormki.

Zoom

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Steve Ringer (disambiguation) but bream on feeder

America male not opened :crazyfun:

Thank you - interestingly, A video as would see this - perishing painful for were intrigued by

Romeo wrote:

America male not opened

Me interestingly not his "the reappointment opening the Americas", and the as he changes the size of the trough / consistence prikormki / length of a the leash. Can be always payment of?? All the more choice bream on-start often :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

You can always payment of??

Can be. "Sorrow from mind" have male.

For everyone pond their devices ranging from length defence wakes up aggressivity, autogeneous and color of prikormki and ending principle "unloading" prikormki! To accept the that he wrote as instruction to action me seems not worth, but here is draw (for those who not in rate) tactical receptions well can be!

Fish worse women. Tomorrow he will harvest there same and change in the weather. Ah pressure there skakanet or still John. Stupidly could crash all his expertize :dontknow:

And still all his the rag he are efficient on reservoirs where fish a bit urine is dilute water especially about posts about first hour's and camping on D. And ulybnul sign In with 3-4 minutes on perezabros under it comes to shagging bream.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2011 16:40:25)

maury wrote:

A video as would see this - perishing painful for were intrigued by

How I understood speech goes about "Underwater Feeder Fishing" (or "Underwater Coarse Angling"). Discussion and read more there is in section films on Salapinskom site. Himself the film in banned is without problems.

Romeo wrote:

You can.

"Here is now love you I,
Here is now you praise I! "
Roots Chukovsky, Korney Ivanovich, "Washee-Washee"

Thank you!

Thanks - interestingly, A video as would see this - perishing painful for were intrigued by

If I am not mistaken, then have Igor of our (your) there is.

duffy333 wrote:

I dont interestingly not his" the reappointment opening the Americas. "

I when wrote articles for newspapers something similar constantly exciting names :crazyfun: We was write times in 2 weeks and from flies to inflate elephant. Ah to swathe of in newspaper not have been vacant :) This is roughly from this same the opera.

Can be super tactics "use" after each fishing. :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2011 17:01:48)

Walked I the intel pro writer thiss Steve 5 (Steve Ringer). Its opinion express not d, read themselves:
Age - 34
Retaions on which but - only commercial
The main attractive opportunity -fishing consultant
Team for which serves - Barnsley Blacks rugby union
Sponsors - Dynamite Baits-Shimano-Guru
Largest achievements on for competitions - 417lb (189 kg :O :tired:) for 6 hours, 359lb (163kg :tired: :tired:) for 5 hours
Sports achievements - winner globally televised tournaments Fish O 'Mania 1998 (the second on relevance title in of England after Champion, in this year for 1-\ u0027s place give 30 100,000 ?, the endgame will show "nazhivo" on satellite glitterati channel Sky Sports), Parkdean Masters 2001, Parkdean master of Boone 2009, Whiteacres festival - 6 times and other
What wants to achieve in fishing - become Champion of England., now have him two 2- seats.

Prikolno have them there business put.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 12 2011 19:46:27)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

That's kind of funny have them there business put.

The kind yes. For hit piece this received fee likely and good. :cool:

Like would watch as on our a reservoir his tactic work :flag: :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

retaions on which but - only commercial

In a dash people until for sensations.

duffy333 wrote:

(189 kg) for 6 hours,

And that here wonder? You thinking you would insist a reservoir where he record put 100 kg for 6 hours not caught? I for example am confident that caught would!

I for 5 hours catching 70 kg. And this on our a reservoir. British, commercial think nothing not worse. And can and better (am confident in this.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2011 21:33:29)

duffy333 wrote:

189 kg :O :tired:) for 6 hours,

Every 10 minutes fish 5,25kg. :cool:

IgoreK wrote:

every 10 minutes fish 5,25kg.

Prikin-fish in a reservoir?

I have was. Impose. Believe until three. Udilishche in ancient. I'm dragging karpika from 700 until 2 kg. Couple of minutes on vyvazhivanie. Again impose. Believe until three again on a new and so five hours :rofl: ???? the last couple of hours throwing good empty the feeder and so was biting, - what its still feed :rofl:

So that here NEMA surprise. Simply have us such increased the times two and absolutely, and likely and there is no such as in of England :(

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 12 2011 22:10:11)

Iay back, I quietly podokhrenel from tsifir. I still looked on the English sites and until me became .So, that there notfishing business, and a whole fisheries INDUSTRI. There the absence of rivers compensated a huge number of kopanok in which fish fed-gets caught-'re being released, fed-gets caught-'re being released, fed-gets caught-'re being released. And so until indefinitely! And with turnover turning a big-ass of money. ???? all. Understandable why the British ahead planet the entire in commercial it comes to shagging carp and why have them heap firms and firmochek fishing-karpovoy subjects. Throughout Europe, perhaps, less such companies, than in one of England :flag: Pimptacular, still times.
Text or: Recall TV one English movie pro feeder. With Andy Findleem, on-my. So napriklad, that there have Karpov snout all mutilated - virtually there is no lips, in greater or a lesser least. I thought they there maintaining my than something. On really the fact there driven carps-masochists.
ZYY: Iay back, invite would these prokhfessiAnalov on kievskuyu promenade. And plant near with "stalevarami" :D Who on whom would put?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 12 2011 23:02:14)

duffy333 wrote:

O-U: Recall TV one English movie pro feeder. With Andy Findleem, on-my. So napriklad, that there have pile of carp snout all mutilated - virtually there is no lips, in greater or a lesser least. I thought they there maintaining my than something. On really the fact there driven carps-masochists.

Interestingly, easily whether to capture broken lives carp, which fears just.

I don't know, all depends on the aft base dam. And judging by the, that have fish lips there is no, there with this not very. I same and write, that there

duffy333 wrote:

At really the fact there driven carps-masochists.

As still explain? Have them there perhaps such a chain reflexes: Frozen Cocktails want-'s the chow-painful for-prozhivu as frightening-have receded-better now-again Frozen Cocktails want-'s the chow. And so around the circle. This not our shuganyy carp with full an enormous belly just what anywhere, because sho fodder ugodev lack, and of snapper as something not very many :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Who on whom would put?

I on of steelworkers put would :dontknow: me effortpity on nicknames questioning :crazyfun:

Poiskal I the intel pro writer thiss Steve 5 (Steve Ringer)

They with-bro Phil, which in movie posnimalsya, in team of England comprised.
Anything! - Tej, we with Mishaney Vormom're gonna kick their British, asses-classist on Tiber in this year.
http://files.myopera.com/Creat0R/Opera_AC/Icons/Kolobki/crazy.gif

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Nada, we with Mishaney Vormom're gonna kick their British, asses-classist on Tiber in this year.

Mstislav and you made already in team has passed with Mishaney?

Men there is tired question natershiy the brain :) here is enleve dace (both case autumn on depths). Ah not the that would'm busting my its on every zabrose. So put and through 3-4 times on zabrosu realizovuyu. Like and there is but vyalenko. Fodder does end. Stray like and sooner. Give gruzok. Hi, poklevka - there is! Again impose poklevka- there is! And so gender hours then-deaf. Perishing several times watched similar its behavior, sho the was and sho with those to do?

olegts wrote:

tailed several times watched similar its behavior, sho the was and sho with those to do?

A dace fodder;, his mouth a small. It feel more comfortable. And maggot it's much too big, very poorly in sight. Here is and increasingly.

wrote:

a dace fodder;, his mouth a small. It feel more comfortable. And maggot it's much too big, very poorly in sight. Here is and increasingly.

There is no Roma night crawlers in this time year (autumn) have us at all past. There is no his in available. Eats all she judging by content sufferers hold a shell up, so say on otzhore. Have is its breed his mouth already enough big :) (even 4000m2 as well as wonder sometimes) and pyatyarku oparikov meal of his own. But typically messing with anything 3-2-1.
-Yisraela, nice the that, too, issuance with gruzkom and on you. Spike in activity. A vicious one..

Last edited by olegts (Jan 24 2011 00:13:43)

A dace crime as fears more, than cargo, here is and increasingly. After the fall of the trough you account for waiting for its approach, with burden - she not moves away nowhere

Guys, yes; she fodder. I you accurately say. There is there one moment an interesting can kaknit will talk. I already two years is allowing this deal.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Tactic prikarmlivaniya