All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Tactic prikarmlivaniya

Tactic prikarmlivaniya

Posts 181 to 210 of 273

Carlos wrote:

A in one point then as now is to shoot? The marker in sight - in him lupim, and without him?
P. S. About klipse nor words - fishing the jumbo. As be?

There is such the notion of as inhalations, memory. This times. Then there is the marker for filament. I catching on method trophies not using the marker on water - I his never under it catching on method not used but nevertheless fish catching and a long.

Fishing the jumbo. Variation would still meters 5 square nekritichen and even I would said useful (hope all saw as carp with a flap of their some he's throwing it fodder on beneath the. Feed many. On method enough feed to locally on blind zakorma attract fish - therefore why brick your fishing bobber? In dzhigovoy manner find announced a promising reform agenda the assistant trawling. Celebrate Marker (pencil) on line they made distance and throw times 10 to hands "have remembered" - and they believe me remember. Then throw and on a flourishing such fucking slingshot. The accuracy of zabrosov method can be always to control on-based on a fishing line.

No in and markernykh poplavkov not need to. But this for as industrialized fishing. When goes prolonged karpovaya session in permanent dokarmlivaniem and to the same feeds on several points the here without markernykh poplavkov raze. But we the "or for or or for smart" (with)? Correctly?

Otherwise why then at all under it catching spoils use fidernye cordage? :crazyfun: though some with me again not will agree.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 2 2012 17:11:28)

+2

Carlos wrote:

The rubber band on shpule or brick knot on the main :dontknow: or the and another together :yep:

Sit porisoval and concluded that considered need to under podtyanutom poplavke to gruzilu if there's gravy but might shift ago the only expense of inertia from drag pounder

But as question about undercoat how this is an important moment or until not do come

And still Podskajite where summer in rate mostly is worth fish (Crucian carp White Amur) bonbon concession at levees where deeper or in guzyre where punier when one realizes but all in kamyshe or migrates in during days companies in view such zharoe summer as was

Monster Crab wrote:

I dont seems if to do so, as you wrote, then cargo will lie closer initial position marker on distance equal from trawling until the surface. T. E. Klipsovatsya need under the lifted marker.
, more secrets? Not so?

I same spoke, that after finding grinding halt after point commit on novoI impose. Cargo or there's gravy will fall on bottom naturally closer the point. But we podmatyvaem the cord, under this believing number of gather steam; until vzvedeniya done, and then on this number of gather steam; increase distance, pereklipsovyvayas.

wrote:

sit porisoval and concluded that considered need to under podtyanutom poplavke to gruzilu if there's gravy but might shift ago the only expense of inertia from drag pounder

Descriptive geometry - this well. Here is only, that to do with had, which vyduvaetsya in greater or a lesser degree of during zabrosa and steals expanding the fall of the trough ;)?

And here is I only dream learn to and men, bottom "in zhdigovoy manner." Can because witnessed never catching. And can because, that with marker began.
Errori, but me seems question on marker put not correctly. For what considered traction reel? As would the marker mean and'm using them regularly, and traction not believed. Enlighten. A bit meant. Believed, but without real reasons on the, simply sake of interest and combined estimates distance there is.

Carlos wrote:

With makernym connected float switch all understandable and conveniently, but be the inhalations, memory on first place.
And here is when stalknulsya with those, that brick your fishing bobber cannot be leave and klipsovatsya, too,, then tried to navigate on benchmark Marker on're going, only all again same was based on muscular memory and on water mark simply controlled "fell-not fell." Until through hands not has peaked :D, that can be vdmtkoyu enjoy on analogies with klipsoy, only instead clips to let the line out we are stopping finger at (or cross-clamp to let the line out with on shpule if weight snap impressive or finger at work not arises from for not a comfortable distances until shpuli) when under zabrose alights with shpuli raskosami comes to benchmarks. The axe somewhere wrote, that so makes some known blockbuster, but I the this not knew. Boondocks :D.

Last edited by !!! (Feb 2 2012 19:57:39)

With nachertalkoy I have always were's been striking out. But more less became began to dawm. Now question. Here is fielded I the marker, zakormilsya on him you can or fucking slingshot. As klipsanut to let the line out on job place it? If klipsa will stopped social fishing line of yours, under padennii trough accurately in the marker, she after all will be borne closer me roughly on distance depth industrialized fishing?? Or I again not got it! -?

Monster Crab
Geometry geometries, and fishing science not an exact. Ah and supposedly will be borne closer to you priblezitelno not on depth, but on its half. Ah again same all of this not accurately and many variables (as you samortiziruesh pounder, how many will claim filament trolley onto a side wind and camping on D. Again same if of approached only to the issue the you to figure out far you like it or to sleep tooling. And more accurately, far you poured prikormki. If you know, you feed fucking slingshot or you can 5322991 under aid ? ? The slings the need remember, that balls under a splash landing not are falling vertically, and continue to movement in an arc. Even if you know, you feed you can under aid missiles the can be to assume, that in some situations under sufficient conceals prikormlennaya point can in sufficient least "less and less visible" or shift camping on K. Even in stoyachem a reservoir can attend displacement masses water driven by various processes.

So, that all conditional support. Yes and often centimeter the accuracy of not need a after all we same not a gift are clinging prikormkoy and organize "the table", and We Distrust on have luck and townsome from falling the bait fish in his mouth.

And here is for critical situations and for klipsovaniya spare udilisch on future wondered about -owned counter-filament. Although neodnokrato on video saw as was in elementary enjoy for transference ergonomically on rods up two caravan out, but I have soul to this not lies.

There is still one elementary way to transference distance there is with rods up on udilishche which I enjoyed. On spike in. Chose point, zaklipsovalsya, Fr the second place it. You produce a impose the first pounder, quickly otlazhiavesh his in side and on spike in on water you produce a impose the second pounder. Proactively immediately after first zabrosa you produce a adjustment by letting go or podtyagivaya as such at the second udilishche and klipsuesh his. Forth're repeating procedure for control accuracy. Under need still korektiruesh and again're repeating.

Last edited by !!! (Feb 2 2012 23:13:05)

Monster Crab wrote:

If klipsa will stopped social filament, under padennii trough accurately in the marker, she after all will be borne closer me roughly on distance depth industrialized fishing?? Or I again not got it! -?

A marker klipsuetsya under floating poplavke, not podtyanutom to freight! On the same distance klipsuetsya the main udilishche! Under zabrose, there's gravyfall further markernogo floater! Here is this difference (the depth of) and will backyards zabrosa on the surface, but falling down on bottom there's gravy will is borne in point

Last edited by Roshen (Feb 3 2012 00:43:36)

The marker klipsuetsya under floating poplavke, not podtyanutom to freight! On the same distance klipsuetsya the main place it! Under zabrose, there's gravyfall further markernogo floater! Here is this difference (the depth of) and will backyards zabrosa on the surface, but falling down on bottom there's gravy will is borne in point
Edited numbers more (Yesterday 22 :43: 36)
Not can such a be mentally take over for cargo on the feeder and here is you as need to klipsovat
Can be add couple of gather steam; on although and vast

And at all so much of views that easier ask scuba certification to, I could even watch far lie down cargo

In short, I understood. Klipsuem under vsplytom marker, kormukha lie down further before enrolling point, klipsuem under podtyanutom - closer. :)

Romeo wrote:

only not handful corn. And something more a substantial. Handful kukuruzki this race.

Take bank maize, zapar. Perlovki, wheat, Donington. Feedmill in numbers roughly 4 kg mix with clay and in the river. Under it catching use sypuchku with small number of moreover than privazhival. And will me schaste?

Beto wrote:

the brush bank maize, zapar. Perlovki, wheat, Donington. Feedmill in numbers roughly 4 kg mix with clay and in the river. Under it catching use sypuchku with small number of moreover than privazhival. And will me schaste?

Javadxan :yep:

If of course fish there is and place have promising. Ah there fossa. Brovochka and camping on P.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 10:29:00)

wrote:

not can such a be

In his post, I cited one of Russias athletes (video masterklas on glitterati fideru) Sam Marker I not'm using! Now sat and himself finally calculated - agree, assertion mistakenly! And
Time calculating what easily very! Take homes, strap on your thread or rope on perform well 1 meter from gender horizontally, then pull down one the brink to gender, and benchmark difference celestial distances (on gender and on perform well meter from gender),, too, most on 2 metres I think climate lengths will "flat"! Although a corner will make their readjustments, and a corner will depend on length and depth :dontknow: Well need a formula :writing:
Squaring Hypothenuse equals the sum squares of two sides, so can be accurately calculate

Last edited by Roshen (Feb 3 2012 10:45:08)

Messrs., all quite controversially and not accurately and podberaetsya rather impiricheskim by. Allowed itself weird dicks
http://uploads.ru/t/g/C/E/gCEBu.jpg
If try to produce elementary calculations not zabredaya in debris is, then under some assumptions have rectangular triugolnik (for in the days of can be lower the tip of the rods up on level of water and he will realistically rectangular (). Soootvetstvenno can be take advantage of 'theorem Pythagoras.
http://uploads.ru/t/y/w/Y/ywYsv.gif
By of elementary calculations can be determine difference between media market research andand with.
I calculated and the difference under real distance there is and conceals not considerable and becomes critical when historical region industrialized fishing approaching largest to conceals.

And in the rest of the about pripuskakh and dopuskakh can be debate until. And magnitude on that needs increase distance and, to there's gravy opuslilas in point markernogo weight get an on-my simply it is unrealistic, and can be only pick a. Because as stated higher on "supply" will affect the manner depreciation pounder for fisherman, trolley onto a side wind, properties fishing line of yours (as and with pulled, not sinking she on direct as and not flies, parusit and there and there) and perhaps still not one the variable. And here every himself from their considerations and sensations must decide for themselves how many promoted musculaire on the surface, to there's gravy plunged in achieve escape point on bottom. For whom the this the depth of, and for whom and half of. Variables very many.
With t.

Until I drawn numbers morewas example was pulling up :D

+1

All talk only hypotenuse parralelno the surface water

Take over for mentally cargo on crime as

!!! wrote:

was example was pulling up

Out zabosom with seat sofa mouse on the wire :crazyfun: and all it became clear

Another matter that as the effects not until the end of chosen arc rises inertia drag fiderom lifting

Roshen wrote:

then pull down one the brink to gender, and benchmark difference celestial distances (on gender and on perform well meter from gender),, too, most on 2 metres I think climate lengths will "flat"! Although a corner will make their readjustments, and a corner will depend on length and depth Well need a formula
Squaring Hypothenuse equals the sum squares of two sides, so can be accurately calculate

On water to around the this simple calculus adding two major factors, substantially deeply modify point fall of - force wind, vyduvayuschaya side "belly" and the thickness of the the main filament or twist are spaced. As a consequence climate resistance water under Heraclitus. Cormack never will fall for this ideal direct and our the main never will in water perfectly the flat during the fall of the by Cormac - its will to arch orthodontic wire. Ah and than more profundity and less weight by Cormac - those these factors will have more influence.

+1

Read read. And think. Did here all think that so important these 1-2-3 Dam? Such a sense of that all think that fish sits opening his mouth and need to constitute it with precision about 15 centimeters, and the and at all in head :crazyfun:

+2

Roshen wrote:

In his post, I cited one of Russias athletes (video masterklas on glitterati fideru) Sam with a sharpie I not'm using!

Perhaps I understood about what video goes speech. When looked I have was many slobber-- in mouth. Thought immediately unsubscribe. Noted for themselves 5 or 6 reservations (mistakes) on work with Marker. But then and he spits and calmed down :D. Prosvetlennye not resent, and far me.

Last edited by !!! (Feb 3 2012 11:18:31)

Itself on-start not larger all of this very even as relevant, but on from a distance for 50 flushed already yes, the concept of blot prikormki conditionality when.

Romeo wrote:

read read. And think. Did here all think that so important these 1-2-3 Dam? Such a sense of that all think that fish sits opening his mouth and need to constitute it with precision about 15 centimeters, and the and at all in head

!!! wrote:

So, that all conditional support. Yes and often centimeter the accuracy of not need a after all we same not a gift are clinging prikormkoy and organize "the table", and We Distrust on have luck and townsome from falling the bait fish in his mouth.

And still words classic. " Apagavarit. " :D
After all there is same stills festering themselves such issues. And rather still will. You, > > Chaz all need pass.

!!! wrote:

exhaustive information throughout there is same stills festering themselves such issues.

Dim sum, when one starts harvest fish-in meter or so don that even three Dam this simply guidance ranges its coming on prikormochnom blind :crazyfun: And even and liftoff or call in 5 meters very even nekritichen :crazyfun:

Fish held in awoke place and swims out on a new once prikormki. Numerous huge risks are emki this only confirm.

And even petty fish. Including a dace. Clearly not get a piece couple of meters partly to refresh food, it :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 11:29:58)

Romeo wrote:

did here all think that so important these 1-2-3 Dam?

All depends on conditions on same-start. If bottom finer and odnoobraznoe - the utterly there is no. And if harvest need immediately for brovkoy or on Jaatteenmaki svale? And if in mere 0.5-, six 63rd from the end of the carpet pridonnoy areas of vegetation or, say, on the edge of spills clams? Not because that in another place quite there is no fish, but because in another place she another and there is any kind of dangers for snap at all. Then has :)

Pavel K wrote:

Then why oh why has

Easier harvest in place where there is no such episodes on bottom. We OK not on for competitions :flag: Why itself life complicate the. She and so not an easy.

Returning to the title themes, in dependence from tactics and demands to accuracy can significantly differ.
After all there is same tactic Bugayev. First need to find out a hole, desirable deep enough. Then need the embankments are there prikorki, better close its at all and to level with upside, and even better the embankments are there Water slide. And quite well, to she looked out for from water. Very difficult will realize such a tactics not possessing accuracy :D. Plus still have so by many intended anomaly on bottom.
A bit utrirovano and not quite pro feeder, but in sight, that in dependence from tactics and the accuracy of can harmonize behind different for decisions decreed tasks.
With t.

Pavel K wrote:

A if in mere 0.5-1 flushed from the end of the carpet pridonnoy areas of vegetation

Precisely so look most increased the, where I mean pleasure harvest. Knowing roughly distance from Bank before the end of grass, 'm dropping meters on five for grass cargo and'm wired on beneath the until not with, ah and further all understandable.

Seen the subject and understood why canceled markers and only does with 5322991. What would turds on math had same assessment chances with total.bird feeders on klipse all urovnyala.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Tactic prikarmlivaniya