All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Tactic prikarmlivaniya

Tactic prikarmlivaniya

Posts 211 to 240 of 273

Фдуч wrote:

Prosmotrel subject and understood why canceled markers and only does with 5322991. That would turds on math had same assessment chances with total. There's gravy on klipse all urovnyala.

And in fidernom sport want from sporters in end robots do. On clearly zaprogramirovannoy scheme all will harvest. Step to the left-shift to the - nizzzzzyayayayayaya :crazyfun:

+1

I have incapable opinion that rules competition - on fipsovski - at all not fiderznayuschie people write. To example - ca and not in subject, but pardon and explain me the blunt - why need binding shock leader? As he gives fish released under zatsepe.
Recently dragged her up plotvischu with two kormakami on 100 "grape" and with shock meters 12. From in [kayf]it was such a life with so trailer. The entire this...... A girl's theory vysasana from aquarium.

maury wrote:

Wu me incapable opinion that rules competition - on fipsovski - at all not fiderznayuschie people write.

The kind yes. Method incidentally not fidernaya tooling and not ipet :crazyfun: so that nephic. On fidernom Forum this to discuss. Yes and Salapin also we on feeder not but - have him dog leashes but also 20 centimeters :rofl: By the way and I warned still when that the not fidernaya had forced - and no one me not listened to. And Phipps came and told all as he not rights :crazyfun:

And at manner-snap need to harvest karpovymi udilischami and point and not ipet :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 3 2012 17:15:29)

And rods up must be necessarily only from those brands, which are licensed fipsedom! Ah with the relevant transfers,. Otherwise will nizzya harvest :D Immediate, same yellow card,. F-fuck., where idea charge everyone royalties?!

maury wrote:

explain me the blunt - why need binding shock leader?

If am not mistaken, there reglamentirovana minimum length in district 1.2 forge the Therefore for zabrosa and vyvazhivaniya almost don't care. Most likely for, to ensure ekzemplyaram, able provide resistance rybolovu, staple their get, not sack scales and not crippling other injuries. Precisely for this in karpovoy it catching adopt lidkor or That was up in assembly workers (ah and still can be devise several benefit to use such materials).

Plus can be allow, that sufficient rigidity shock will allow with smaller problems a you slip, you to-laynu and not become entangled in it. Still submit have hard "defence wakes up aggressivity" less chance wrap himself around something on bottom and become entangled. This may allow fish over time free themselves from mounting and survive.

Last edited by Д!м!Тр!Й (Feb 3 2012 17:44:57)

+1

In as. Yes, can be devise on theory still together arguments. But that most interesting, that when in Italy that this question they failed to nothing of import explain.
And me, simply not likes harvest on shock (crack knot on the rings bugs) yes and rings their on udilke pity - on which them (Phipps) not caring, and I think this friction node nothing good for rings not brings.

maury wrote:

A me, simply not likes harvest on shock (crack knot on the rings bugs)

Fidernye rods up initially not proektirovalis and not are designed starting from for industrialized fishing with the shock of leaders. Too a large number of rings and their small dozen not suggest enleve with shock-leaders. All of this clean water Palace many fideristov.

Romeo wrote:

fidernye rods up initially not proektirovalis and not are designed starting from for industrialized fishing with shock-leaders. Too a large number of rings and their small dozen not suggest enleve with shock-leaders. All of this clean water Palace many fideristov.

Ah here is only not need to! ??? ?? ? ? rings have Datchey and Brauningovskikh subpoena the King accommodate her this deal created - big domestic dozen (in primarily on vershinkakh), powerful paws, and itself frame rings. When with such] However, head at all not aching about shock and knot :flag: In principle very many fidera (shovel on an obscure impose and enleve with dire headings, have such same rings.

duffy333 wrote:

In principle very many fidera (shovel on an obscure impose and enleve with dire scales have such same rings.

With this debate not d, but not with shocks an obscure impose :flag:

Big rings on these fiderakh for order to use with large shipments obese fishing line of yours, but raze not shocks. More nothing to speak on this about not d. Simply its view voiced.

Romeo wrote:

but not with shocks an obscure impose

:O and with than then?? I ready argue, that my weight in 100gr, for example, one and those same fiderom with shock and pletney 8lb you can you drop these further than without shock, but with pletney 15lb. + 10% increasing range missiles, as least. Sorely tested not once on personal experience.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 3 2012 19:48:46)

+2

maury wrote:

Yes, can be devise on theory still together arguments. But that most interesting, that when in Italy that this question they failed to nothing of import explain

maury wrote:

harvest on shock (crack knot on the rings bugs) yes and rings their on udilke pity - on which them (Phipps) not caring

This all Systems of bourgeois-sellers udilisch :mad:, more polomaetsya - more can sell :tomato:

3. What role plays can dig in prikormke
-obednit mixture of
-sokhranit living faction
- darken mixture of
- create on bottom the blot
- the clay fish perceives as place where need to seek food
And how all this is important
Ah very the amateur fiderist

To the issue about lost in range missiles on an arc and conceals.
Figured, well in construction programme such example: If we need a the distance exactly 50 meters, then by kicking this number of twist are spaced on depth in 5 meters lose 25 see If on this distance there is was incurred arc rises in three meters (from direct) the lose still 40 see So that these losses can be attributed to lackluster.
Here is such a the arithmetic.

+2

Чечако wrote:

what role plays can dig in prikormke

Andryukha, it seems forum you not read. :hobo:

Last edited by Топор (Feb 4 2012 00:35:52)

+1

Топор wrote:

Andryukha, it seems forum you not read.

Read but want understand how this is important
The whether have Comrade in Gorokhovatke gender in the basement cement break to on winter fishing clay get
The whether this sports devices on which until and attention not to pay

Where the so

And on zabrosu on marker I already completes his turn Thanks

Топор wrote:

figured, well in construction programme such example

:) we build further. Interestingly, arc as progressive Rock regarded?

Last edited by Pavel K (Feb 4 2012 05:36:57)

Pavel K
Knowing guidance ranges, know length the circle. ;) If take not in an arc, and on an extreme points and-" the pinnacle of "will 50,35 flushed with wheelbarrows.

the Axe
This already debris is
For themselves completes his turn under podtyanutom poplavke to freight
After first zabrosa increase length on to-in gather steam; right for platoons (done ah and further only practice

And at all romeo said guidance ranges coming carp 5 meters so that particularly not care

Let us better ogrunte

Pavel K wrote:

Interesting, arc as progressive Rock regarded?

Influence arc can be minimize quality zabrosa. Klipsa and perebros point on 1-1.5 Dam allow choose arc virtually in zero.

+1

Чечако wrote:

. Let us better ogrunte

http://salapin.ru/magazine/magazinen12_41.html

inishmor
This article I read
But like would to know how this is important
Me like that can be increase, with an annual prikormki and simultaneously create for fish what the their shopping contrast

Чечако wrote:

3. What role plays can dig in prikormke
-obednit mixture of
-sokhranit living faction
- darken mixture of
- create on bottom the blot
- the clay fish perceives as place where need to seek food
And how all this is important
Ah very the amateur fiderist

All past. Mostly utezhelit prikormku. Now on me jump more athletes. Stuck explain.
1. Go lean mixture of.
- A why its obednyat. Then man cheap, or himself nameshay what challenging.
2. Preserve living faction.
- Perhaps yes, only not faction and living component. Kogdato read as gets caught golandtsy. Have them 80 percent prikormki can dig, 20-prikormka and in this a mixture night crawlers lives longer. If add in prikormku 20 percent land the can scarcely this strongly will continue life motylyu. Easier keep his separately and portsyyami promoted.
3. Darken mixture of.
- Perhaps yes, but there is dark prikormki, there is colourings.
4. Create on bottom kontrostnoe blot.
- Then why oh why need have the clay different flowers and accurately know no color of bottom. And still hurl crime as with precision + - 50 way we. Under accuracy + - 2-3 meters (this even very well) you need 2-3 buckets clay to create spills or even a speck,.
5. The clay fish perceives as place where need to seek food.
- Fish greater part of life the and makes, that searching for food. Netimer its interested in flavor your prikormki, then gustatory quality, but not as not presence clay.

Still clay ulp in water, this plus, but can be many what do with prikormkoy to she fooled around. So that as on me, then the main task clay this utyazhelit prikormku. On new rules sporting fidera prikormku reduced until 12 liters. Many on 5 hours this little. For example neighbor but on a good expensive prikormku without clay and I have takayazhe but 20-30 percent with clay. Means I have on 20-30 percent less tasty prikormki.
Here is roughly so. Although on ordinary church the clay can and well use, but on for competitions need think yes or not.

Last edited by fm967 (Feb 4 2012 11:48:05)

+1

Greetings all. There is a small a body of water with a decent quantitative and plaster composition. The problem is, that is available slice of a small obryvistogo Bank. With other sides Swampland, say so. The depth of on this Bank order 5 meters already in 3 metres from Bank, goes smooth, table. There is an excellent sudachok. But I not about this. On today’s day all attempts harvest letom- lead to BRM. Further 60 meters, I their a psychic sweep not can, yes and grouping already suffers after 40 meters) believe, that in water present termoklin, with other hand this Bank constantly priboynyy, on the idea of podmeshivaetsya water. How devoted fish on point. Can use what any collecting with the surface type FD Geyzer? Will whether from him understood with such depth? And if termoklin indeed present, then realistically whether prikormkoy dragging fish on bottom vzagali?

Initial data:
Pond meters 600-700-with maximum depth about levees and is smoother its decrease to "the tail."
Much of Bank in the underbrush trees and reed. There where there is cushy outs of to water this bottom markerom- smooth increase depth until 3-4 meters, there is no nor brovok, nor clams, nor transitions with steadfast trawling on though, at least I not found yes and number of "of investigated" seats limited from-for after.
Corporate CEO on beneath the: 3-5 meters from Bank the firm, forth bottom becomes lightly, such a black "delicate" silt there is no, but there is a small tier (perhaps about 5 centimeters) a mixture from silt and contained sand.
Question such: In such conditions homogeneity trawling, as choose point for zakorma? The opposite Bank far. On that still can be navigate?
Thank you.

Last edited by Hedin (Jul 27 2012 11:35:30)

Hedin wrote:

The subject such: In such conditions homogeneity trawling, as choose point for zakorma? The opposite Bank far. On that still can be navigate?

In my opinion - Over mid-rate (if this rates, not zapruda), bluntly contrary levees, there is overflow cube (or something similar). There passes, along rate, direction. A slight deepening, on which likes to run to hide in carp. As in command. Made there he goes on seats your feeding.. Need to seek the firm bottom, not far from trench. There carp feeds on. This he blurred until steadfast fortune bottom. In case "the nix", he is withdrawing in digs the trench required and on it moves away in their favorite room for skhrona. Such is my theory. Saw bottom rates and catching once pile of carp hands in spuschennom, without water rate. Silt there was on’s throats. But and driven carps were until 30 kg weight every. Was deal.

+1

Hedin wrote:

in such conditions homogeneity trawling, as choose point for zakorma?

Feed several points at different made it and look what will work better. Essesno need to disassemble 2-3 rods up and then on least definitions where better unnecessary to remove. 100% tactic! After several fishing trips on this a reservoir applying such a tactics regulation know on what distance there is fish prefers to stay in a particular place.

To the same if fishing diurnal the several points zakorma at all are needed so as at night and on for fish held often coastal box, and by the afternoon moves away away from Bank.

And the trench. Plums. As frightening to live o.o.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 27 2012 11:54:45)

+2

Romeo wrote:

and the trench. Plums. As frightening to live o.o.

Roma, and that, I not rights? Correct me, if I not rights. Me, too, wanted to know truth. Without jokes. I seriously. Me, too, this question seems interested.

Last edited by Yuri (Jul 27 2012 12:06:09)

Dimitri wrote:

the depth of on this Bank order 5 meters already in 3 meters away from Bank, goes smooth, table. There is an excellent sudachok. But I not about this. On today’s day all attempts harvest letom- lead to BRM.

Try the crust bread and a long ceasing, and also enleve with the surface on bread.

Yuri wrote:

Roma, and that, I not rights?

Yura, carp in this a ditch overwintering takes place. And now his house groves collecting driftwood and terrible stare, here is there need his and seek.

лёша wrote:

Yura, carp in this a ditch overwintering takes place. And now his house groves collecting driftwood and terrible stare, here is there need his and seek.

Accurately. Agree. On of last fishing so and was. Son friend spaces for a carp near koryazhnika on 4,800 kg.

лёша wrote:

terrible stare, here is there need his and seek.

First, under is (, in general-- most often this mulberry) typically, drifting bottom. Second-young shoots cane-favorite now for pile of carp (I mean in mind large). And here is far fling under these conditions-mad question. In my opinion-lot more aromy + take a closer to kamysham. And there as tickles, I hemorrhoids on photos not'm flying, further himself.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Tactic prikarmlivaniya