All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Tactic prikarmlivaniya

Tactic prikarmlivaniya

Posts 241 to 270 of 273

Could you tell me please: R. Dnepr river, fish bream, depth 5-9metrov. Food in the first time, want try prikormku FD Karp Mixa + VDE Marine Green + peatmosses + the peas (1 :1: 0.5 :0, 3). Who enjoyed VDE Marine Green, that you say? At all she more to Cold water or can that the another take?

Ah'm going to ask question and I. River wide 80m, 's blocked concrete fifth almost from Bank until Bank altitude roughly 1.5 were found (there is passes bordering) under conceals rivers on) flows roughly until 3,5m
Question-that can be expected from this seats on seasons with Spring until late-fall (Oktyabr-November)

Last edited by Valera64 (Oct 19 2012 14:29:22)

Лидер wrote:

ФД Карп Микс+VDE Marine Green

Лучше:ФД +ФД  а VDE+VDE  имхо.

Valera64 wrote:

The subject-that can be expected from this seats on seasons with Spring until late-fall (Oktyabr-November)

Just!

Like would slightly much detail, this promising place for industrialized fishing peaceful fish, downstream or higher? Think, that there hypotensive will stand all time under wall or as? What fish peaceful can oblyubovat such place, interested in lesch of course in greater least, ah and sea Bass not would prevent autumn.

Valera64 wrote:

under conceals rivers on) flows roughly until 3,5m

Autumn need seek fish on more deep box! Fish already think reached closer to zimovalnym pits

Last edited by MAXIK (Oct 19 2012 17:14:43)

Incidentally here is fun interesting from Tekhnokarpa laid my eyes on. Sharashyut. Interesting decision. Need to test.

http://trikita.com.ua/upload/iblock/76a/76adf3b91d3bf3b859b17d2e96baf7ed.jpg

Rudely speaking when slingshot passes to before competitors fiderok with test grams in 140-150 and such pribludoy get bailed out 100% :cool: Ta even khevik grams until 120 with vershinkoy ounces of in 4 think could work for these big deal!

Seats many not will take, and bail out - the last I could find.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 22 2013 14:37:01)

Romeo wrote:

Ta even khevik grams until 120 think could work for these big deal!

Only with the most hard blind is vershinkoy hurl need. And so pribluda mega-labor, when need give "squaring" far, many and immediately :cool:
I have from 6:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/F1P6Y.jpg

Cost slightly less 50grn.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 22 2013 14:41:11)

I past season here is thus parachute enjoyed.

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/parashut.jpg

Fully been an option for (and in this year on cyprinids kept sessions d them enjoy), but expense of big Tiananmen (dozen "a cup of") such option not quite suited for more gentle fidernykh so (I've fed you can. And such options will be able work with small ball pit. :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me from 6:

Romeo wrote:

By the way here is fun interesting from Tekhnokarpa laid my eyes on.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me from 6:

And what maksimalnіy dozen ball themselves "comfortable experience got gift baskets" in this a cup?

I don't know what maximum :dontknow: I do size of with middle orange or apple - centimeters 7-8 in diameter.
Looks roughly here is so:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ZKUQ7.jpg

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/YpyKn.jpg

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 22 2013 15:13:58)

Subject with starters not read can there and there is.
But, that neither who not enjoys courtyard from baklashek? Very conveniently and not need to buy no amount threads he has!

+1

GRIZZLY007 wrote:

But, that neither who not enjoys courtyard from baklashek?

Enjoyed. But this same "not on hairdryer-wada" :hobo:

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 22 2013 15:34:11)

duffy333 wrote:

GRIZZLY007 wrote (and):

But, that neither who not enjoys courtyard from baklashek?

Enjoyed. But this same "not on hairdryer-wada" :hobo:

Edited duffy333 (Today 13 :34: 11)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Then increasingly understandable :D

When I stopped enjoy the parachute on cyprinids kept sessions, my trophies sharply polled in weight. On Amur river and carp we should drink a kil until 7, this I realistically works.
All I.M.H.O.,, simply decided to to share soobstvennymi condemn.

Monster Crab wrote:

When I stopped enjoy the parachute on cyprinids kept sessions, my trophies sharply polled in weight. On Amur river and carp we should drink a kil until 7, this I realistically works. All I.M.H.O.,, simply decided to to share soobstvennymi condemn.

All depends on dam. When in a reservoir there is no fish mensche 5 kg all it and on major works :flag: Just essesno on dust triviality faster deform,. :D

And when in a reservoir there is heap fish until 3-'s kg and trophies large, then sypukha and cereals simply not would give nozzle of wait trophy. :dontknow:

In those cases when Gone Fishin '(karpovuyu less days ah or even clock sypukha very helps maximally quickly attract fish.

In general under every a body of water their approaches. There is no universal option :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 22 2013 16:07:05)

+2

There is one a body of water with depth in 50-70 centimeters and slime in 50 centimeters so here is in those conditions enjoy the parachute at all futile camping on K. Under falling, balloon since in though.
Give place in such conditions can be only: As the feeding trough of the enlarged diameter (under vydergivanii from silt after the fall of the), with boats\ karablika or with the help spomba.

Prashyut from a pet the bottle'm using on other reservoirs with stagnant water, where the depth of more 2-'s meters.

Romeo wrote:

By the way here is fun interesting from Tekhnokarpa laid my eyes on.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu me from 6:

Guys, where can be to buy some of that such pieces?

Вячеслав777 wrote:

Guys, where can be to buy some of that such pieces?

From Tekhnokarpa accurately there is in Three whale.

+1

And where in Donetsk can be buy a butterworm and oparika kiloshnymi norms?

Romeo wrote:

From Tekhnokarpa accurately there is in Three whale.

There same and from Gardner in its time ’.

+1

And what tactics prikarmlivaniya should use on Cold water? How I understand - in this case importantly not to sate maloaktivnogo carp. Is worth whether at all to abandon "nakryvaniya the table", and do Auftragserteilung prikormki with use of PVA-packages, sringov with boylami and peletsom, ah or simply deploy metodnye trough?

AlexLee

In Cold water, feed need very cautiously. I'm using the gelva packages with vysokoattraktivnymi blends. From prikormochnogo the table refused. All karpoviki sowing our on different distance there is, when fish alternatives and judging by its activity is possible a small dokorm missile in. Arch important believe the search for hot points, this is important in any water, but in Cold, doubly. So as carp not particularly Yes. Roaming on the pond in this period and perhaps simply not will find your prikormochnuyu a glade or not wants its seek. So that desirable enter under nose fish.

All I.M.H.O.,

+1

Under it catching on Cold water very it is important well know body of water. In rest cases this lottery.

Monster Crab & Romeo,
Big thanks for advice. And if can be - still question in continuation of previous. Where seek carp on a reservoir? In zimovalnykh Germans, or on melyakakh, where water faster is warming?

AlexLee wrote:

Where is seek a carp on a reservoir? In zimovalnykh Germans, or on melyakakh, where water faster is warming?

Now until that on conceals. To mid-April carp already goes on melyak if will warmly and sunny :flag:

But again same all depends on dam. There is retaions where everywhere 2 Dam depth. And there is retaions where and two meters depth not certainly - much deeper. And there is retaions where and profundity and melyak. Here is on past carp and go with progrevom water on melyak. In general closing - need to know a body of water :flag: A these knowledge come only with zhopochasami :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 23 2013 10:42:23)

Romeo wrote:

A these knowledge come only with zhopochasami

Reality understandable. And Maecenases zhopochasov on the sly goes. Ah and double here is I'm just trying a consult.

Last edited by AlexLee (Mar 23 2013 10:55:39)

Yes correctly, correctly. Theory, too, thing useful. Agree with Roma, all from dam depends and exclusion from rules can attend. Example:
Early Spring, temperatures water 12 "grape". Toured, zamarkerilis on melyake, 120 flushed from Bank, under a balancing. Cane, groves collecting driftwood and camping on D. The depth of 1.8 flushed
Karp are biting actively, vletayut two of for 10 - cultural. Next day: Wake up the, on water standstill. To 14 :0 0 is beginning to fry not on bit childish, 29 degrees. Slavlivaem couple of good rybekh, under evening're getting hammered tuzimany, it is so hot out, wind there is no. At night previous Takes 15-hoo. All well. The third day: Day temperatures complex handles for benchmark in 30 "grape". Again polnoyuyy calm. Point turns off, company internal site to feed micro pelletsom and cereals. Silence. The fourth day - full zero. On the evening accept decision withdraw in direction. 8 meters depth, hear jibes from running mate,. Point on 30 meters closer from first marker. 'm throwing up bricks here three stick with Pya and boylami. And begins Piz. Inlets (pardon). The first time in life journey took it out of stick at night because simply is content carrying Mikhailovich Karpovich. Only, uh, fall asleep, poklevka and so until 2 night)

In obchem yesterday’parachute from Tekhnokarpa. Want pay attention that who will buy it product very closely need to his test thus. Pull strings and watch exactly whether "are worth" have parachute "wits", so as from 4 products exempted only have one parachute all was perfectly. The rest were perekasabocheny in a lesser or in greater extent. For what this need?! Balloon should was on perfectly the flat trajectory.

Ah this my I.M.H.O.,, and there themselves are looking. :flag:

And in a whole done very honoured as for prices in 35 Grzywna (. - d test in this year.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 9 2013 16:19:47)

Such?? http://s3.uploads.ru/t/a5Nns.jpgzhyttja. Saw several posts ago. Crap.
And wasn rovnost 'ears cannot be regulnut-of ropes?

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Apr 9 2013 16:53:20)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Tactic prikarmlivaniya