All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.

Rules competition on fideru.

Posts 271 to 300 of 906

TUR wrote:

Episodes on ostavleniyu / population at large marker (type not umyshlennomu) discussed already many times. Think Roma Badardinov you can explain, if wants, he participated in this discussion.

And de and whom it was discussed? Forgive Borya, that ask. But personally I, discussed of this kind moments, only with Yevgeny Buglakom. More discussions about rules and the same a marker pen, I nor with whom not kept. Marrying to Anatoly (Trolic) traveled, rules over whom we winter sat showed and discussed (there total pages even was, yes and there is have Jenny). Only if honestly the in new rules such a of spelling pro a marker and camping on D., even, pass not saw. Can not beheld simply. Simply if to discuss, then need to Perhaps modicum on Internet sites that-whether.

Option rules we have made. The right, or not, not know, because no one his nowhere not saw and not sees (ah can except Anatoly). Realistically pity wasted time, modicum in such remaining for people. Yes and idea was not simply to accept these rules, and discuss their with all regional representatives fidernogo movement camping on E. With those who in the region replies Exactly for feeder.

But rewarding for the, that modicum somewhere, someone was discussed, means decisions would accord not on an empty place.

Ading. Primary. To Stimul-Cash that so late responded, even, pass only today peeked on previous pages battles. There increasingly already so heard a. Pardon 786 for "button accordion" about, as "accidentally" to leave the marker in water and for what. Although admit, in discussions Marrying was entirely and fully for the marker, I same fully against. But then in disputes was born such a here is "the truth" about which I said higher resolve, but TO start, not deleted to punish. And far not shtrafnymi balami. Punitive 1,000 balls de 1 bal 1 grams, this just one bream, which oops as well can be put in the same Konovke (on "old place" conducting competition) on the marker thanks to accuracy. There the depth of, so promazav, crime as can be vytrusit in thicker, and here is when she is borne accurately under Deutschemark. This already different deal ;). Simply himself there so "fell" (och. Hallow'd), on someone left by bottle, because and discussed with Yevgeny so feel hot this question.

Last edited by (Sep 20 2010 05:45:03)

+1

Trolik wrote:

8. Can also optionally send all who says that the that in them not spelled out far away.

Ah ? perlinka in tsitat # 8 coming, not becoming I posilati eoae podal author tsitati, that a napolyagav on the, uia dozvoliti zanositi platformi: Diving on CU-2010

Anatoly Mefodievich, and why you all posts, even those which at all not belong to-discussed topic (the marker), perceive as personal insult?

Roma asked that to do if someone senselessly something that not spelled out in rules. I him 7.10 that until in rules this not spelled out - can also optionally send all away. You just for this're interpreting as like I wrote that need to can also optionally send away personally you?

+2

wrote:

A de and whom it was discussed? Forgive Borya, that ask. But personally I, discussed of this kind moments, only with Yevgeny Buglakom.

If am not mistaken, then on International Film Festivals past year on La, you, mentioned that will, if "accidentally" assistance a marker on during, and himself moment not dokazuemosti "accidental" cliff in a marker and his consequences as for tide so and for with expanded dam.
I think this still in sporting event feeder was discussed, truth I now sought, but not found.
Proscores, which wrote, then there dopiska there is:

. ???? a marker would still need to remove!

wrote:

To launch zakorma, for example, can be choose their shopping on the opposite Bank and zaklipsovat distance on klipse. Under certain skills zakorm will be very precise and need marker disappears.
I have, for example, there is a separate a powerful place it for zakorma. I his'm tuning up on labor distance and with his help, sometimes, dokarmlivayus in the process industrialized fishing, and so same do with start-up zakorm.

Toch, you not don of elementary things. And speak not about how. Did you one is, that someone will produce with start-up zakorm a powerful pounder with zakormochnoy the feeding trough on floating marker. :canthearyou: To such a start the marker not need. But, on such zakorm moves away much more time, than 5322991 with only does. So many athletes zakarmlivayutsya precisely 5322991. So here is, for only does brick your fishing bobber will serve a good reference point. Clip-on earring on spitballs not yet have come up with. :crazyfun:

wrote:

We after heated discussions came to what with a sharpie enjoy can be, but only TO start. If on moment start the marker from water not is exposed, then already punishment. (Decided that about-about-very oppressive) If or not, not know.

If with a sharpie permitted to enjoy the only until start, then can be indispensable and without him. In my opinion need give opportunity enjoy Marker and during industrialized fishing, but provided. One thing udilishche in water. Like it or catch it or hesitate time on work with Marker (study trawling, dokorm and writing and things)

+1

Boev wrote:

If Marker permitted to enjoy the only until start, then can be indispensable and without him.

Particularly proved know depth and more than in detail will check bottom, I think Deutschemark until start need. And to ban, fully, so will same then talk even pages on 15.

Boev wrote:

I.M.H.O., need give opportunity enjoy with a sharpie and during industrialized fishing, but provided. One thing place it in water. Like it or catch it or hesitate time on work with Marker (study trawling, dokorm and writing and things)

And here you not read my posts as do so, to increasingly was purely and smoothly? Or on during ban and in stoyachke resolve? Oleg, feeder not yet carved on categories, loath I.M.H.O., need to simply ISKLYuChIT risks which can put athletes in unequal conditions.

And about marker and zakorma fiderom, then sake of interest, install there the marker, to example, in windy weather, and himself for themselves do the math number of more less precise misses as hits. I even times say, I on Konovke this is already past on own experience.

And the sho you there with Tokhoy wage real war. You should here is simply understand and his. You now. Maybe, you simply're protecting its view about marker. Yes and what ban a marker under zakorme fiderom? I on the marker fish not enleve at all something.

And let punish her? Tell her a slingshot, as way to delivery prikormki (and fishing pole this or slingshot. As you don for the most essence! Delivery feed, this one thing and, too,). Although there is no. Will our use then only does, but provided, that marker not will. And the replace your cast on a slingshot can be. And a marker then to what?

And incidentally, to long there not debate. That there in international rules about marker? On him Perhaps and need to measure up.

And even times I shall remind. A marker realistically can create problem under it comes to shagging fish. Oleg, if have you on for competitions from-for oborvannogo in a marker neighbor with dlinnyuschey fishing line and gruzikom, gonna get away with this carp kilos on. (Let this will be for clarity views Record Ukraine), you regulation to blame themselves in of having vyvazhivat fish and a marker neighbor?

Last edited by (Sep 21 2010 01:50:54)

TUR wrote:

If am not mistaken, then on International Film Festivals past year on La, you, mentioned that will, if "accidentally" assistance the marker on, and himself moment not dokazuemosti "accidental" cliff marker and his consequences as for tide so and for with expanded dam.

Borya. Tell can and mentioned. This not discussion.
But here is truth, if and, mentioned the possessing only foundation show, as accidentally or not, can be put neighbor invariably in unequal conditions.
My personal stance, as would there nor was in rules. Can be apply, cannot be. Only would this was all on favor of and importantly! Nor KOMU NOT prevented to fight for victory.

Last edited by (Sep 21 2010 06:28:10)

Boev wrote:

But, on such zakorm moves away much more time, than 5322991 with only does. So many athletes zakarmlivayutsya precisely 5322991.

Of our protection, and then half of these athletes fall asleep during conducting round. :crazyfun:

Men me seems that all these "presence or of truth" us a massive interest in where in impasse. In my opinion in rules must be reflected basic moments as industrialized fishing, such as signaling poklevki, number of cordages and number of prikormki and of AIC component of!

Else ban cannot be. Such moments as the same specifically just in rags the marker as and impose to neighbor in sector must be devoted to something judges. Not will total labor Judge test a marker simply just snapped or his zayakorili. In any case after competition can be this test and to to an athlete to apply sanctions. Again same in any sport there are gimmicks with the help which can be help itself win. In the same football can be line with hand and if judge not ??? this all gonna fly. But is NOT available for .So TO senile and so scrupulously every point stalling is. Already ARGUMENTY if honestly!

Again same many moments can be give on something organizers of. Such as expectancy round. What fish goes in laps.. Prevents there mandatory coaching received. Order drawing on these the most training and camping on D. And camping on P. Again same principle rozbivki on zones and camping on D. And camping on P. - whom not will telling these things can simply not accept participation in specifically plagued for competitions. And if on contest not attend many athletes this will be indicator of that the organizers somewhere miscalculated!

The THAT Christ is this horseshit NOW smacks of. - I'm gone And Since regulations or directives relevant SHOULD come KONChAT inverted? Things get larger VSE THAT of ours out early OR BE BACK LATE have had enough many!

???? stupidity try to push as athletes. So and leaders movement. So and the organizers.

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 21 2010 10:20:30)

+1

If honestly, then me, too, have cited in puzzling many bans in feeder. Totzhe the marker. Whom he US?. Yes wants someone harvest with him, please. Yes not will give he him any something advantages, who accurately is abandoning, the would cost without him. But if and will give, then please, all can be, was shed. Who decides that he need, the but with him. From only does easier to shoot on marker, this truth, but in the last time little who enjoys slingshots ran amok, increasingly exactly the accuracy of not the that there's gravy on klipse. Fucking slingshot many and occasionally shoot, on typically on distance neighbors lest cashing or rassredotochit have them fish. Under sparse sitting athletes (10-15 meters) need focus fish in 3-4 metres square, and this circle diameter of 1.5-2 Dam. With fucking slingshot this it is difficult do if the distance fishing more 20 meters. I always spoke need less prohibitions. Although yes, there is international rules and need play on him, need to accustomed to the deceptive.
One is a clever cel said, than less prohibitions in a fishing trip, then more just people use, that in turn interested in an producer, and he-spender. Take lures, there the drill, fishing pole, raskosami and itself mormyshka. And consider on your fishing bobber or karpovuyu enleve, how many there just?. So far goes-spender, onzhe producer moreover or conjures product?

And Trolika easier simple us to criticize and express their discontent. We all clever, how him do so, to all to please? Increasingly would still abused will. There is rules competition - make your dreams come true contest, not likes - Cote dAzur homes and up on the sheets. And even better rewrite point in point, to the last semicolon, our rules with international, whom then cry on? Please, has money, drive to them in Europe, prove.

Last edited by fm967 (Sep 21 2010 11:52:18)

+1

But as the me, then rules, whatever they nor were, there is TERMS. If someone believes, that bespredely in rules, literally "resolve increasingly", this rate, then on fig at all then judges? Gathered, who as can nalavlivaet fish and maladeS. Won!

The that Igor said about commercial interest producers. Fish Dream. On the pursued a of that right contest. An excellent example. Under Kyiv Music Sportfishing already which year conducts contest, where being resolved the same hair. And what now touch feeder and pull in him increasingly that only arbitrarily? Spode like as banned. And question, why? This there is udilishche, for prikormki, a slingshot can be.

At all if rules grinded precisely under feeder, then let us same itself imagine modicum differences as industrialized fishing from rest species industrialized fishing. In other words think, that from themselves represents feeder, as way to industrialized fishing. In simplified version, as and in the diversion the most words feeder. This had forced with the feeding trough.

And with. - I'm gone so and need to refer, choice from YES or NO. And here recollect any sport. Nor in one I not saw to example: Team 11 man, the ball and do that like it or, - you can, so possessing weight more 100 kg, to do this with those from whom there is no and 60. Or emerge on races with the engine of exceeding on capacity engines rest, but on rally to go not on a highway. And navprostets. Marazmy will end if increasingly polished and act within rules. And than these framework will clearer, the better. I already spoke, that in poplavke isolating increasingly to this day. And number of participants (read as the somewhere article) was extended no-go zones on 2 kilometers) on both) sides Canal.

Although dispute here is here, argue. And himself sit already and think. And nah. It me nada? There are those who should these engage, let and think.

Last edited by (Sep 21 2010 16:01:08)

wrote:

Although Spruce here is here, argue. And himself sit already and think. And nah. It me nada? There are those who should these engage, let and think.

Geu. Most ghastly that nadumat can mother not sound so glum. Then polovnikom not raskhlebaesh. :crazyfun:

Yesterday homes leader was coming on EO tool around in isn in the hands of the marker and uploaded from platforms infishing cupboard. So will calmer :crazyfun: A the suddenly something goes not so and me for in all sins humanity. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 21 2010 16:01:39)

Romeo wrote:

We're going in. Most ghastly that nadumat can mother not sound so glum. Then opolonnikom not raskhlebaesh :crazyfun:

Closing even times. For this discuss and there is. Simply was would from what choose, not to speak, that this have had enough all.

wrote:

re- iterate even times. For this discuss and there is. Simply was would from what choose, not to speak, that this have had enough all.

Choose? Roma you himself in this removal of?

Roma ah that you as a small? On all for competitions will such moments. Someone'll have the sense to even before something and camping on D. And camping on P. Not will all on fair. Ranging from availability of the same very (which the organizers not can (not want) provide) and ending although would those same zayakoryonnym Marker - easier on all care a and watch who more wily in end. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 21 2010 16:06:55)

Here is for example were proposals that need in have order to 4 sector each team zakormila. Yes not question! I stupidly could put build land + gender packs prikormki and Id say. I have such vision zakorma. :crazyfun: And going to drop off the all of this on 2 Dam from Bank. Or this, too, in rules occasionally? :rofl:

Banned foams. Not question - I personally found the exit. Will installation of pop on the material on a fishing line - I increasingly would still can find the money way to as window. The pourer. ???? not one judge not can prove that I not rights. Or if maggot I have not will sink me punish severely? So I Id say, that me all oparyshey inspect? Can he air swallowed a bag. :) Everyone claims to producers. :) Samispin. :)

Or there is ban on enleve on live-bait. :) I podseku ukleyu and simply not d you remove its. Than not had forced on live-bait? :) And will I have khyzhak in catch. If stupidly belle in kamatoze, than not option withdraw from zero (especially when autumn Boeings. Yes increasingly that anywhere can be devise! Let judges prove that I on live-bait catching. Yes I not saw poklevki simply. :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 21 2010 16:12:58)

About marker. Hi, until judge not sees stupidly on chunk strings perfectly happy to neglect in water cube foam plastic. On question judges that for affairs - and I where know. Remained in sector after fishermen any something. I: Diving not'm gonna go climb - like it or stay out of this whip it out. This most a simple that to mind. Or slice of reed spinning to a rope and continue to cast until as their shopping. Even no one nothing not will suspect. :)

Against khitrozhoposti human no amount rules not will save :) Then why oh why why by engage?

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 21 2010 16:17:19)

Strange you Roma rant, if honestly. On all your options can be to answer, even I would was able, showing that all of this can be prevent. But that we we'll own in end, as not further continuation of dispute?

Romeo wrote:

Select? Roma you himself in this removal of?

Although can who ;) from this dispute and chose would option.

wrote:

pics you Roma rant, if honestly. On all your options can be to answer, even I would was able, showing that all of this can be prevent. But that we we'll own in end, as not further continuation of dispute?

Here is here is. All in rules not make, and that not prohibited from the permitted to :)

wrote:

Illy on during ban and in stoyachke resolve?

Did so hard distinguish for from the boner? Or someone tried to work Marker on eeaaneie La? Roma, can you me going to explain to, as can be promeryat depth with a sharpie on during? Here, on-my increasingly very simply and understandable. To what these remarks? Naturally, a marker need on platnikakh. This and a mop factory understandable. :D

wrote:

A the sho you there with Tokhoy wage real war.

I nor with whom not've been fighting far. Simply voiced its opinion. With a sharpie enjoyed and d enjoy.

wrote:

You now. Maybe, you simply're protecting its view about a marker pen.

Roma, I about marker spoken just one times (already two), and you how many? So who of us more dispute?

And the that with a sharpie can be really making things uncomfortable for neighbor fishing, agree, but for this and there is judges. Let adopt sanctions. :mybb:

Boev wrote:

're these remarks? Naturally, the marker need on platnikakh. This and a mop factory understandable. :D

Oleg, me here is honestly not understandable, you rules for fidera in a whole, only on platnikam rovnyaesh?
And the marker on during. Try as any simply find number of styagivaniy fishing line of yours (there times, two, three. Ten) until first rings at different depths until he not will emerge on the surface. A gift that and much below seats zabrosa. Know, ah the accuracy of of course not certainty from-for forces tide in different places, but picture clear. Yes and for on the same eeaaneie La, until start typically at all no amount. And if resolve the marker, then why limit for should understand that on during his use cannot be?

Or feeding under aid rods up to during and-start already has differences? So for this a marker impose need to? Feed on platnike pounder, which problems?

Boev wrote:

A the that Marker can be really making things uncomfortable for neighbor fishing trip, agree, but for this and there is judges. Let adopt sanctions.

Oleg, to not to use sanctions, easier simply to exclude from competition what may bring inconvenience to an athlete. In my opinion.
And now himself imagine, on how many can a little stretch imprimatur "Clear Bets a marker." This not would prevent neighbor quietly to fish?

Closing even times. There is whom this to decide. And pro Toh, I as an outside observer might simply saw attitude to his view.

I no one wary of offending not want, but simply if what pun, try to put understand different perspective. Rome with he for video "corps extinguished any", and understand the who tried to his view? That concerns rules, then need to understand not only advantages that can give a marker, but and traced the possible shortcomings. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,. And the little whether.
Increasingly decide and without us. And pro the marker and pro spody and pro only does. We same here vent about opinion.

Last edited by (Sep 21 2010 20:27:43)

Romeo wrote:

unfond of men me seems that all these "presence or of truth" us a massive interest in where in impasse. In my opinion in rules must be reflected basic moments as industrialized fishing, such as signaling poklevki, number of cordages and number of prikormki and of AIC component of!

fm967 wrote:

If honestly, then me, too, have cited in puzzling many bans in feeder. Totzhe the marker. Whom he US?. Yes wants someone harvest with him, please. Yes not will give he him any something advantages, who accurately is abandoning, the would cost without him.

Have Roma's phrases not saw in his beliefs about rules a marker pen, and Igor himself said in latest proposal about marker.
So in fix then sign In? Why he need? To debate pro being productive his? I here is not saw in higher sublime his (marker) need (even need his for industrialized fishing). To what then "grievances" on his ban?

Last edited by (Sep 22 2010 00:02:42)

Something me zdayotsya, that on Council required dismissing only about marker and will talk.

wrote:

What something me zdayotsya, that on Council required dismissing only about marker and will talk.

"On the sky only and talk, that about Sea. And about twilight. "(Co" To reach out to you until heaven ")

If only pro the marker. Ozvuchte other what the moments with than not agree. Can here modicum oboznachitsya vision issue. Like as for this line and created, as I understood. Simply then if will encounter what the proposals on Climate rules, then will modicum foundation not lopsided.

Roma, subject developed so, as-if this chief trump in for competitions. At all, not see problem fish them the marker, if, holds big the end of the fishing line of yours (match making the with River Kymi was catching even 4000m2 as well as running, and this a lot heavier than me), ah and if he, holds on node (and this most often), then at all not see problem if he zaplyvyot on the wind in sector to rival and pribyotsya where any to Bank. Rival he accurately not would prevent.
To the same, torchbearer markeritsya only during training and if have him otstrelitsya the marker, then I not think, that will the problem is, that torchbearer would step in the main udilishche during training and the feeding trough or troynikom on services vylavlivaya the marker will start harvest fish. And not't forget pro eyes neighbors. Here not idiots gather. Will be dealt with in environment very quickly.
This is more it seems on retreatments before winter, when from nothing to acquire to do, proposals on Climate rules being showered River (tradition already winter period).

Last edited by (Sep 22 2010 02:03:41)

+2

You better answer on question first-time (two times already his ask the and always as something quietly this question ottirali in side.

And still question not about disastrous marker.
Parking the vehicles whether during industrialized fishing and training to it cede through judges from athlete to to an athlete: And) elements osnastok (trough, metal weights on each end, hooks, as such, rods up and camping on To, snap in collects, in) the pourer, prikormku, flavoring, atraktanty and camping on P. G) any other elements arm and equipment.

Such question to Anatoly Mefodievichu about responsibilities judges. But how I know, if and exclusivity was when, then only most necessary, with the, that raze not resisted runs with set by norms. Of AIC component of, prikormki, nozzles and camping on P.
And judge at all for control, not for transfer of whom-what. But until power--a period has been going, with TO start. After start, if and book passed that, then already to judges on their choice. And at all, this to do after start cannot be. In my opinion

Correctly. Water, cigarettes, drugs, food. Always please, and increasingly else than gets caught and on that gets caught full "taboos." Although I exactly question not to you give, and to Anatoly Mefodievichu.

Last edited by (Sep 22 2010 02:09:19)

wrote:

snap in collects, in) the pourer, prikormku, flavoring, atraktanty and camping on P. G)

This accurately in ban.

wrote:

If. Water, cigarettes, drugs, food. Always please, and increasingly else than gets caught and on that gets caught full "taboos."

Marrying, you and himself, very even easily, can prove in situation, when for example the entire maggot (night crawlers, solvents and others.) in turmoil remained have someone one of members team, (ah for example have moreover, who on machine all rest was delivering on sectors), here is then and consider, that you you change your tune, when three from of four will remain without moreover than gets caught and on the, than gets caught.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Sep 22 2010 18:07:27)

Nycolas wrote:

(): , ) , , , . . )

, , , , , , - !

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.