All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.

Rules competition on fideru.

Posts 361 to 390 of 906

super wrote:

Yes, international rules there are already! And incidentally, 2 days competition, not 3, as was in project! Plus 3 coaching received. Here is with binding workouts as the figure out would have us!

And can be exile on these rules?
On official site rules from 21-11-2009
http://www.fips-ed.com/inglese/2010/Reg … 10_Ing.doc
There three days competition

That the I, too, not can find.
Here is still message from ivan 123 on matchfishinge: "On ofits. Site changes.
I so understand, final option on discipline feeder: 3 days mandatory ternirovok and 2 round on 5 hours. " http://matchfishing.ru/forum/showthread … amp;page=4 Perhaps there is sense ask have brothers-slovyan?

http://www.sfwc2011.it/eng/documenti/Pi … e_2011.xls

Here in days leaked opening the, coaching, contest and award shows.

+1

super wrote:

Plus 3 coaching received. Here is with binding workouts as the figure out would have us!

Here is with workouts question a delicate. We with Lviv region 're getting ready field team. Having however in Kharkiv touring on retreatments the. So that mandatory coaching received I.M.H.O., not very well, three ah nor as in one day not draw.

Last edited by volvo (Feb 17 2011 22:27:20)

Максимус wrote:

А типа были инциденты, когда маркер спецом обрывали и якорили и пользовались им как ориентиром

D.S.I wrote:

Таких "спортсменов" надо дисквалифицировать.

Я не сторонник маркера, но и не противник оного, так как карпятник и работать с ним приходится часто. Хотя не понимаю пользы маркера на глубине с течением.
С точки зрения фидера и правил. Оборвал маркер (специально или так сложилось) - судье на заметку, рабочий прут в сторону, хевик в руки и корчуй свое оборваное счастье.  До сигнала старт или после - не имеет значения. Пока не уберешь визуальный ориентир - не разрешено забрасывать рабочую снасть. Убивай свое время себе во вред.
Да и как карпятник я никогда не пользуюсь маркером, не простучав зону простым грузилом или ежиком на предмет наличия цепы или приблизительного понятия рельефа. Мне оборваный маркер=возможная потеря рыбы, а не ориентир...

Last edited by Pavel K (Feb 17 2011 23:48:54)

+2

Question marker for competition already not relevant, so as accusations can be only the feeding trough.

Gepard wrote:

The subject marker for competition already not relevant, so as accusations can be only the feeding trough.

Uh... excuse me, and under than here there's gravy to marker?

uh... excuse me, and under than here there's gravy to marker?

Japan, the question.
Lesha that you these wanted to say.

And wasn from this kormak will be harder to put an in point ,-defined reference point (Marker)? Klipsa klipsoy, and with reference point on water always easier. Because and disagreements constantly.

+1

Pavel K wrote:

And wasn from this kormak will be harder to put an in point ,-defined reference point (Marker)? Klipsa klipsoy, and with reference point on water always easier.

By the rules in water may lie only one tooling, camping on E. Either the marker, either kormak. :mybb:

+1

And as be in case cliff marker, his not has destroyed and he not va. He see on the surface water?

Pavel K wrote:

And as be in case cliff marker, his not has destroyed and he not va. He see on the surface water?

About this can be to agree on briefing required dismissing before the onset of the competition.
And can be and to disagree, and set a complaint in test immediately burqa, on actions such a athlete, so say, on fact the fact events.
In my opinion.

Pavel K wrote:

And wasn from this kormak will be harder to put an in point ,-defined reference point (Marker)? Klipsa klipsoy, and with reference point on water always easier. Because and disagreements constantly.

Under sufficient technology ownership snastyu, need in such a Hostel simply disappears. Real advantage the marker in water gives under beef fucking slingshot. So, think, well prepared by torchbearer, which keeps managing steadily hurl, not will fail will engage "particularly smart" :)

+2

I something not understand perhaps :) I exactly Marker not enjoyed, not'm using and not d (about fidera). Their tweet 365 just proposed option additions to rules, which on today’s day the marker until start not prohibit, and the problem oborvanogo and apparent marker not included in the.
T.’s proposed to ban to an athlete start enleve until drawing the this the most beggar's hut. And then the need use marker will be very and very well lift weights :yep: Would you like markeritsya and one is this please - markeris. But responsibility for beggar's hut bring it full.

Such impression, that this post simply missed :)

Last edited by Pavel K (Feb 18 2011 11:31:46)

+1

Pavel K
1. There is international rules. On him will play in the coming years (perhaps, any readjustments essentially after first official the tournament) on international level.
2. Normally, if obscheukrainskie their will to repeat (as least, in technical moments: As, than how many harvest). Thus, our athletes, going straight on ChM will are prepared precisely to thus conditions. And not will break head "can be-cannot be."
3. No one not prohibits regionally impose their rules or additions to rules. But, perhaps, more correctly was would have alone rules for rating (official) competition all levels. Here still such moment - not zagorami time, when start issuing discharges of on outcomes regional competition and then one of demands - holding all competition on united rules.
In football same all play on united rules, that on ChM, that in League top eight slots, that in championships Ukraine, Brazil and of England. Is changing only regulations (how many games, how many teams and camping on P.)

Gepard wrote:

1. There is international rules. On him will play in the coming years (perhaps, any readjustments essentially after first official the tournament) on international level.

Here is precisely, that in the coming years. Like would play by as "have us" rules, and until their pleasantly there is no. Here is closest in May EO on somehow rules play will? :)

+1

Gepard wrote:

so as accusations can be only the feeding trough.

Where can be this officially read?
With only does, too, feed cannot be?

Максимус wrote:

so as accusations can be only the feeding trough.

Where can be this officially read?
With only does, too, feed cannot be?

Point. You, on Forum was the reference on international rules, and still guys have been posting read more.
Now read rules and not can find this points. :dontknow:

Gepard wrote:

was the reference on international rules

And we fully on international rules play let us? Or will changes and additions?
Spharischen like would revere rules precisely which will have us.

Максимус wrote:

A we fully on international rules play let us? Or will changes and additions?
Spharischen like would revere rules precisely which will have us.

And I know? :dontknow:
I same wrote "It would be correctly." But as there high leadership decides, so and will.
We have themselves in area let us on international.

Not can find the money ssylochku with laggards, and the in my the diversion not gather additionally in any way, prohibited from mix bait or dress different bait on hook (sandwich)?

Gepard wrote:

The subject marker for competition already not relevant, so as accusations can be only the feeding trough.

Means promer the depths now can be will possible on time the fall of the trough! Sometimes the impression, that rules write people never lovivshie fish. Increase musculaire charge until 4m - this very as relevant! Suddenly, someone nashmalyaet 60 kg fish for 6 hours and this fish in sadke a long 3m is gonna squash each-friend! And ban on the marker will to lend handicap bundle of dam, which his know better health athletes! A bit reminds the film "Kin-NUnit-NUnit." Here patsaki regency only in cages, and here only on its knees! I already not say about increase number of people in team with 2kh until 4. Some provincial federation from-for this not can field team. Need to contribute proposal about synchronous zabrose and synchronous vyvazhivanii fish from water. Together and fish send appropriate directives. Rules to be sure need! But rules reasonable, not attempt to this be traced in history! Zakarmlivanie fucking slingshot always was prerogatives sports fishing and requires certain skills and skill. And, suddenly, emerges did the clerk do it, which this a slingshot prohibits! Sorry, he who? Authority? World champion? Who at all writes rules?

Last edited by понедельник (Feb 21 2011 20:15:43)

+4

понедельник wrote:

have said: So promer the depths now can be will possible on time the fall of the trough!

Promeryat depth can be as and before Marker.

понедельник wrote:

And suddenly emerges did the clerk do it which this a slingshot prohibits! Sorry he who? Authority? World champion? Who at all writes rules?

Not know.
Here is who signed rules
The President of F.I.P.S.e.d.        The General Secretary of F.I.P.S.e.d.

Ugo Claudio MATTEOLI Jackie DUPUIS

+1

понедельник wrote:

Zakarmlivanie fucking slingshot always was prerogatives sports fishing and requires certain skills and skill

In poplavke, agree, but not in feeder, to shoot on Goldberg defense.

And made this not in feeder? Still as in feeder. Ah and if prikormka such a that only on Goldberg defense the errori. Suum cuique.

+2

Ah simply already slightly pritomilo! Every championship passes with somehow novobludom! Almost as with rules dorozhnyogo crossings! Only a new Minister and here we go! Ah okay still what any airy construction of, and the for the most part no one not badly cosmetics.

понедельник wrote:

A ban on the marker will to lend handicap bundle of dam, which his know better health athletes!

Before by any Walter there is play around. On train, you can enjoy Marker, ekholotom, considered time the fall of the trough. In fix the problem? The that masters hillsides know better? So the next contest can undergo you have on water feature. Yes and Champion of Ukraine in personal. Four times already, not have themselves under home another times title earned.

volvo wrote:

A made this not in feeder?

At least, in Russia, was removed from rules, zakorm with hands and slingshots ran amok.
6.4.7. Prikarmlivanie permitted to only with use of trough, sopryazhennoy with pounder. Other ways prikarmlivaniya prohibited. Number of prikarmlivaemykh points industrialized fishing within sector is not confined to.

volvo wrote:

A as in feeder

If can be, interpret for how to do this on practice.

Dalnoboynoy fucking slingshot, ELEMENTARNO, balls until 3sm pulyayu on 50 meters, lot more so take a closer.
If the distance fishing further then turn on zakormochnuyu crime as, there yes, fucking slingshot me at least until not get. But in 40% cases 30-50 meters this as times plotvinaya the distance, I.M.H.O.,.

volvo wrote:

Dalnoboynoy fucking slingshot, ELEMENTARNO, balls until 3sm pulyayu on 50 meters, lot more so take a closer.

In one point, on a certain distance?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.