All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.

Rules competition on fideru.

Posts 451 to 480 of 906

Pavel K wrote:

P.S. Simply interestingly, where its feet good with his hands. From whom there is scales, with precision + / -5 gr and the maximum possible range of weighting more 5 kg? I itself such want

How me known if me not changes my memory, these scales, produces Sensas and their bringing company-house, little moreover so they even and are certified for use of in a fishing sport.
And here is whom Google not found choice exile on a different producer the accuracy of until 0.1 grams weighs until 50 kg.
http://www.dinodirect.com/50kg-Digital- … ilver.html

And here is about transition in your fishing bobber, I can from themselves say that there all far worse and otvetstveney.
In feeder now still flowers on and so as the first world will, and in poplavke how many these rules honed so here is there already berries.

Last edited by adnkiev (Feb 25 2011 00:14:36)

+1

Emerged question. Can be-whether before start enjoy markernym connected float switch for studying terrain trawling? T. E. Perhaps-whether the study of trawling with the help fidernogo rods up equipped burden and markernym connected float switch during training? And permissible-whether finding in water several such recording and during training?

Last edited by ´ţÝňńňŰŘÝŔŕ (Feb 25 2011 08:26:14)

If fully play by international rules, then have us at all not can be competition on fideru, camping on K. There is no appropriate increased the for their conducting. And team must be 5 chol.
Personally I against 12 liters prikormki. Even 17 sometimes was little.

adnkiev wrote:

A here is whom Google not found choice exile on a different producer the accuracy of until 0.1 grams weighs until 50 kg.
http://www.dinodirect.com/50kg-Digital- ů ilver.html

50kg x 0.1g Fish Hook Hanging Digital Scale about-very strongly different from fact (in kg return, there simply missed placed "k" before "g", loath should to read 0.1 kg (100 gr), Either this scales, with pereklyuchaemym possible range of and the accuracy of 0.1 g there is under quite friend granichnom weight.
Am confident, that under weighing in range more 10 kg margin of will 20 gr.
as on these.

Last edited by Pavel K (Feb 25 2011 09:15:42)

+1

Ďţ§Ó wrote:

If fully play by international rules, then have us at all not can be competition on fideru, camping on K. There is no appropriate increased the for their conducting. And team must be 5 chol.

And training facilities need to many. And at all. In my opinion, let those who on rating will hold its to Worlds bother settling... in end. What strain all rest? ??? ?? ? ? in the same of England a bunch of this comp on fideru and format majority of them will not have nothing in common with format ChM, but nevertheless team from of England travels on ChM and will play by the rules out there, a, but have themselves community am confident, that a kitchen gorodit no one will. Increasingly will remain on old. :flag: And only have us through ö * to rising stars. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 25 2011 09:27:10)

+1

Here is and me in this year kumarit to engage in a rankings from for these international. Rules - on which us members club must on sorevakh to participate. The rest participants almost on Rostislav rights. That is obtained - like it or to participate as you likes - on their imaginative path - come out, come out from club. On jackholes all.
And so all well began.

maury wrote:

A so all well began.

And not talk less. AnotherĺI.M.H.O., not fast approaching. Here is am confident that in any time soon think of next that to participate in iaeanoiuo championships can only members regional federations :flag:

Although if such would make I will very thankful. This will be mega push for commercial globally televised tournaments :cool:

Simply want freedom choice. There is opportunity - went. There is time - went, and with these to ratings Hi, if fit the need to inside out wriggle away but to go on all - otherwise what sense!

Wow you I have in respect 666 - Geu. Worry about :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 25 2011 10:35:39)

To reduce fallibility weighting need pursue reuse (3, 4 times) weighing up the and burn secondary arithmetic.

And scales,, such regulations or directives relevantsaw, are worth 200 Grzywna (. In them still and roulette there is. Need to will on them deep to consider all have some lovely little.

Trolik wrote:

1425 ma║mo project Rules.

Thank you.
? Vashogo tse, so there type "konstruktivno┐ critics" ;)

Pro State project international rules aiai?eoe aaaeei, ine ? euee structure document the kind viznachennya / off derzhavi n│. Iiaeia aiai?eoe ee?a pro okrem│ sp│vpad│nnya k│lk│snikh of rod (12 l│tr│v, 5 godin).

C?icoi ? ei, ui oy nev│dpov│dn│st not ? case poganim, simply rozglyadati o ? rules aa?oi ye "for developing ?eieo", not ye perekh│d until "of international standards."

Khot│los bi zaznachiti, ui further polozhennya project obmezhuyus taktichn│ the kind specification mozhlivost│ aniee zmagan, zb│dnyuyuchi arsenal sportsmen│v, the kind shtovkhayuchi Chelomei on n│ zbochennya (type p│vl│trovikh god│vnits).

"An Lvova athlete i hour sphere the kind have khod│ zmagan on objects which fishing spots, vnesennyu prikorma, viznachennyu osoblivostey trawling oiui zd│ysnyuyutsya o ? euee f│derom"

Here of the agency legiblly markernikh vudlisch, klasichnu enleve p│kerami ? crediting dokormlyuvannya rogatkoyu aeacoaaoe ? hands, startove zakormlyuvannya rogatkoyu aeacoaaoe ? hands.

". For obvantazhennya povinn│ vikoristovuvatis tyagarts│, kotr│ where an osnastts│ negativno┐ plavuchost│ a point torkannya the ? on the whole hour ??znakhodzhennya have Ukraine. "

Zakordonn│ sportsmeni actively unequivocal priority snap ? pozitivnoyu plavuch│styu (think, an bachili f│lm the kind move in the known member angl│ysko┐ zb│rno┐).

"On moment worker peredn│ n│zhki platformi (st│ltsya oiui) povinn│ znakhoditis on sukhodol│."

In of international rules ?aiiy ouiai ieoaiiy pokladeno tekhn│chnu kom│s│yu. He, aa?oi zrazu aiaaoe uinu on zrazok "for r│shennyam. He Deal. Vienna aeacoaaoe of beneficiary have Ukraine "

"6.7. Torchbearer ia? right vnositi lures from day one have noa (m│stsya) sell o ? euee for speeds god│vnichki. "

A pity. Not rozum│yu i?e ? eie such a iaiaaeaiiy. Khot│losya it comes hear again ??.

"6.4. I hour sell torchbearer responsible of rozm│schuvati bait the kind the pourer bezposeredno on gachku. Legiblly montazh│v, under yeeo whether-ye household items roztashovuyutsya took gachka, not bezposeredno on velikikh zaboronen│. "

Nezrozum│lo, nav│scho after iaiaaeaiiy, a x iai aiii zakhischa║?
In whether-yeiio case, aa?oi utochniti iiiyooy "took gachka." And the vinikayut ieoaiiy - after blizhche inches? 10-fringes santimetr│v? And god│vnitsyu iiaeia% of? And vertlyuzhok? And ? pov│dkom 10 centimeters?

+3

Guys, let. That such 12 / 5? This loss of in dynamics, and respectively, in showmanship. And this after all sport! Us develop his need, show his ôsucculence ö and demand, and we asô carotid flies ö let us sit and pass through, and ????? whether I have feed on residue round or not, not feed me still one more time and camping on D.

Where here sport? Where entertainment? Where viewers? Where sponsors, sponsors and camping on D.? Where fish? Who Needs will need passive sport? Endured which you walk your their days? I slightly exaggerate, but think all understand, that I mean.

Two kilograms survivors components not particularly will compensate for critical missing miles on it prikormki. First they not always need, or need in such a fledged, second, typically ôworks ö either 1 kg either another, and unclaimed remains not cup of tea.
I very thankful for 5 fringes-hour tour, but, am asking reconsider decision about volume prikormki in favor of its increasing until least 15 liters.

Let us find compromises.

Last edited by └Űňŕ˝ (Feb 25 2011 14:01:40)

+3

2 oleole
Thank you for transfer. Sprobuyu v│dpov│sti.
Zaproponovana for hunting redakts│ya Rules not ? kop│║yu perekladu of international Rules (introduction MP) ? number of reasons. On-ia??a, o?aaa ch│tko rozum│ti nav│scho acaaae ? the EU (introduction NP) uzgodzhuyutsya ? legislation of. Yak on mene - golovna the reason in the, uia ia? sportsmeni not povinn│ aoee adaptuvatis until MP in khod│ trenuvalnogo i?ioano before vistupom on emergencies abo Ch¬, and maty aaea dostatn│y a sell fishing spots naia for such Rules. Ui ma║tsya on attention to the. Zvern│t of - aaaaoi sportsmen│v aaea ca?ac oburen│ ? actively not priymayut rule 12 + 2. Aiie zvikli grati for the rule 17 + 1. ▓ myself Man of are small - 0.2 kg / year - aea after aaea vvizha║tsya ?i nepriynyatnim. So the very ? vikonannyam the poorest man│pulyats│y one type vudlisch, ? zaboronoyu radi prikormu have noa sell have whether-yeee another manner, except ye god│vnichkoyu. Ale OK o ? an polozhennya ? in MP! ▓ on emergencies the kind Ch¬ us aiaaaaouny grati naia for ┐khn│mi Rules. For mo║yu log│koyu not aa?oi on emergencies ? football posilati kraschu in ? team gandbol│st│v o ? euee on p│dstav│ moreover, ui ? there ? there have gr│ is used by carrier flushed "barley rice bread ? vluchati o?aaa have gates. O?aaa rozum│ti r│znitsyu microchips 17 + 1 ? with a sharpie, your hands should ? rogatkoyu the kind 12 + 2 without marker, hands ? only does not for 2 days before zmagan, and myself it comes for e. In the same hour, ye on Ukraine fields of, vrakhovuyu ? "the osoblivost│ ┐kh m│stse" nashogo sporting f│deru. In MP spelled out, ui sazh ia? aooe dovzhinoyu 4 Metri. I not bachu sensu have kup│vl│ sotneyu our f│derist│v 4 st sazh│v o ? euee the, ui in nagod│ aiie stanut to "yat│rts│ zb│rnik│v. I not vvazhayu for neobkh│dne stvoryuvati endurance on 5 sportsmen│v in umovakh, that reg│onaln│ ITF Federation not caaaeae iiaeoou zgurtuvati chetv│rku. Gas ua a series of "osoblivostey iao of their sport", aea aiie o ? euee for oeo, ooi chita║ NP. For oeo ooi not chita║ NP, v│dkriyu strashnu r│ch - ieioeiai ?ieo 1930 grali ? 3 st sazhami ? couple of stor│nok after on o? subject ôye perelivannyam ? empty in porozhn║ nazvati aaaeei.
Want uia an zrozum│li to the main thing - reytingov│ the i eg│doyu FRSU ia?ou for sweep v│db│r until zb│rno┐ ie, Kotraĺvistupati on of│ts│ynikh of international zmagannyakh for MP! Yeee Sense i?iaiaeoe v│db│r for NP, kotr│ sutt║vo v│dr│znyayutsya a MP naia in i?eioeiiaeo pitannyakh?
Meni zdalos, ui a series of dopisuvach│v caaooi g│lki sv│dom│ moreover, ui aiie iiaeoou opinitis have Correspondents zb│rno┐ ie ? aoaoou euii caoeuaoe honor aa?aeaae on international sportivn│y aren│. ▓ aiie khochut aooe gotovimi until ouiai. ? i?a iie ? chastina have when iiaeeea for itself not v│rit. The aiie ? spriymayut novovvedennya "have bagneti", bezp│dstavno kritikuyut, kobzars on mezh│ yurodstvuvannya.
Uia not zak│nchuvati on this conditions pafosn│y not│, want v│dpov│sti specifically on ieoaiiy.
1. "An Lvova athlete i hour sphere the kind have khod│ zmagan on objects which fishing spots, vnesennyu prikorma, viznachennyu osoblivostey trawling oiui zd│ysnyuyutsya o ? euee f│derom" - uzgodzhennya ? MP.
2. ". For obvantazhennya povinn│ vikoristovuvatis tyagarts│, kotr│ where an osnastts│ negativno┐ plavuchost│ a point torkannya the ? on the whole hour ??znakhodzhennya have Ukraine. "- oia ? poyasn│t r│znitsyu microchips f│derom ? poplavtsem? Under vikoristann│ plavayucho┐ god│vnichkiĺ│ndikats│ya poklovki on god│vnichts│, camping on I. Iaiiaeeeaiĺnapruzhiti kv│vertip ? peredavati poklovku on v.
3. "In of international rules ?aiiy ouiai ieoaiiy pokladeno tekhn│chnu kom│s│yu. He, aa?oi zrazu aiaaoe uinu on zrazok "for r│shennyam. He Deal. Vienna aeacoaaoe of beneficiary have Ukraine. " Oaea ?aiiy priymalos one never on ChM ? poplavtsya through spetsif│ku beregovo┐ bases for vir│vnyuvannya bases shteker│v. Have us not obmezhena daln│st zakidannya god│vnichki ? the NEMA sensu the poorest saditi in one l│n│yu without urakhuvannya bases Bank. Before OK in progress on Q-2010, he made countries akvator│┐, brif│ng kap│tan│v the kind sudd│vska koleg│ya dozvolyala zanositi platformi have water. Caaaeii, I ? you zgoden ? 1930 mozhemo pom│nyati oae point.
4. "6.7. Torchbearer ia? right vnositi lures from day one have noa (m│stsya) sell o ? euee for speeds god│vnichki. "- uzgodzhennya ? MP.
5. "6.4. I hour sell torchbearer responsible of rozm│schuvati bait the kind the pourer bezposeredno on gachku. Legiblly montazh│v, under yeeo whether-ye household items roztashovuyutsya took gachka, not bezposeredno on velikikh zaboronen│. "The nozzle sitch ? the bait nasadzhuyutsya ? nazhivlyayutsya on gachok. Will poruch - come to mean not "probit│ gachkom." Zaboroneno legiblly volosyano┐ snap, kl│psi-magot, gachk│v ? (oiui. Short eaaeo ? e - uzgodzhennya ? MP. Rights in MP ? ua's Hollywood caai?iia legiblly m│ks-changeable tips. I so rozum│yu, we are pro n│ Pernod, mastirki oiui.

+2

Trolik wrote:

to Tom aiie ? spriymayut novovvedennya "have bagneti", bezp│dstavno kritikuyut, kobzars on mezh│ yurodstvuvannya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72I9BHj4nR4

"- What under this feel?
- The Government, power feel " :D

+4

And I agree with Trolikom. If to go on the world, then need be prepared to global rules, and to train on him not three days, and the larger interval time. This very correctly, that rating tournaments indexed to global rules.
And I think, no one not say no on Myronyuk the compete on Different. But in purposes additional coaching received I would had been competing at world and regionally.

+3

Trolik wrote:

Over mo║yu log│koyu not aa?oi on emergencies ? football posilati kraschu in ? team gandbol│st│v o ? euee on p│dstav│ moreover, ui ? there ? there have gr│ is used by carrier flushed "I ? vluchati o?aaa have gates. O?aaa rozum│ti r│znitsyu microchips 17 + 1 ? with a sharpie, your hands should ? rogatkoyu the kind 12 + 2 without a marker pen, hands ? only does not for 2 days before zmagan

Thank you for v│dpov│d.

I not sperechayus for 12 + 2. Nepri║mno, aea log│chno.
Log│chno oaeiae i ? ney A is hard ? B.

In rules FIPSed formulyuvannya uiai prikormki not noiaea on our. In them iaia? "zhivo┐ skladovo┐ prikormki - 2 are unaware" and ? - "the bait, yako┐ ia? aooe until 2-'s l│tr│v, in camping on CHAMPION Motilya mere 0.5 l│tra). "

Aa?oi uzgoditi ? ? i? rozb│zhnost│.

On batk│vschin│ moreover OK football buva║ ? so "Yesterday, for example, I was launched with method-fiderom. Nor one poklevki. Instead ômethod ö simply get them belts and works snap with a floating the feeding trough. In end won with weight 94 pound! "(Married until F│ndley, a member of zb│rno┐ Angl│┐ on f│deru, brought ? http://rybolov.dp.ua/articles.php?id=154) Tung Chee gotu║mos 1930 until such a football? In of international rules zaboroni iaia?, on v│dm│nu a our.

Trolik wrote:

1. "An Lvova athlete i hour sphere the kind have khod│ zmagan on objects which fishing spots, vnesennyu prikorma, viznachennyu osoblivostey trawling oiui zd│ysnyuyutsya o ? euee f│derom" - uzgodzhennya ? MP.

In MP not aeacaii "i hour sphere - o ? euee f│derom", the marker there not zaboroneno.

Trolik wrote:

5. "6.4. I hour sell torchbearer responsible of rozm│schuvati bait the kind the pourer bezposeredno on gachku. Legiblly montazh│v, under yeeo whether-ye household items roztashovuyutsya took gachka, not bezposeredno on velikikh zaboronen│. "

Ia??a rechennya zrozum│le ? sp│vpada║ ? MP. ľ - nezrozum│le. I uyavlyayu so ui vertlyuzhki, poplavts│, iaa ? ou god│vnits│ iiaeoou traktuvatis ye "household items took gachka"

In MP said - the bait ia? aooe on gachku; khl│b, pasta, sum│sh│ (pelets, boyli, once there, prikormki, pastovidna the bait the kind camping on To) - zaboroneno.

+1

┬ţÔŕÓ wrote:

A I agree with Trolikom. If to go on the world, then need be prepared to global rules, and to train on him not three days, and the larger interval time. This very correctly, that rating tournaments indexed to global rules.
And I think, no one not say no on Myronyuk the compete on Different. But in purposes additional coaching received I would had been competing at world and regionally.

Golden words. Not see sense "yelling" I disagree. Was presented PROJECT, which maximally fits international rules. If there is informed constructive remarks and proposals, well, speak up. Perhaps, they will be adopted in attention and contained by in final version of rules.
And at all, what the difference that there written. Only would these rules were for all.

Reduction prikormki - this even for the better (for all, except producers and sellers). Can be save, and if save not want, then can be take less yes better.

+2

Gepard wrote:

A at all, what the difference that there written. Only would these rules were for all.

All understandable that not Trolik wrote these rules. But thanks to him rules already have become more adapted ones to FRSU. For that large thank you. This still times highlights usefulness collective discussions. Was-would funny pursue contest now as once on two fidera. And very like-would that-would new rules not deter athletes from federation. Because than more the federation, those easier to decide its problems.

volvo wrote:

In principle I with rules, too, agree, but a slingshot for good reason so sharply banned.

Yes, a slingshot a bit pity, but to this increasingly resisted even with past year. Personally I in conceals souls against such a ban, but perfectly understand, that this Indispensable UN measure. If in zabugore fed without only does and compete so-same, then and us it is time learn harvest on their rules. :rain:
On the rest of the counts rules, in principle, increasingly well understandable and correctly.
. Reduction time to 5 fringes hours - enormous plus. :idea:
. A slight reductions volume prikormki not so critical way as seems - 'll get used to it.
In short, Dnipropetrovsk ready fight on new rules. :mybb:

+1

oleole wrote:

At batk│vschin│ moreover OK football buva║ ? so "Yesterday, for example, I was launched with method-fiderom. Nor one poklevki. Instead ômethod ö simply get them belts and works snap with a floating the feeding trough. In end won with weight 94 pound! "(Married until F│ndley, a member of zb│rno┐ Angl│┐ on f│deru, brought ? http://rybolov.dp.ua/articles.php?id=154) Tung Chee gotu║mos 1930 until such a football? In of international rules zaboroni iaia?, on v│dm│nu a our.

In MP not aeacaii "i hour sphere - o ? euee f│derom", a marker there not zaboroneno.

Povtoryuyu ieoaiiy - ye viznacha║tsya poklovka on k│nchiku vudlischa? After OK basis f│deru - viznachennya poklovki on kv│vertipu. Look, maybe I do after you zdivu║, aea I read his zgadanu you move in the. ▓ iaa ? ou not o ? euee ??. ▓ ? only does vm│yu str│lyati. Look, maybe I do not so if, ye pan-Volvo, aea vm│yu. ▓ with a sharpie koristuvatis oaae vm│yu. Look, maybe I do iaa ? ou aaui produktivn│she, i ? ae a series of sportsmen│v, kotr│ here i?ioe zaboroni marker. Had enable to perekonatis have ouiio on vlasn│ och│ on ostannomu EO. All after I before, ui meni bayduzhe possession F│ndle║m method plavayucho┐ god│vnichki. Look, maybe I do a ua ? p│nku v│sha║ on gachok? After all notĺis permitted on emergencies ? prosto┐ i?e ? eie - NEMA │ndikats│┐ poklovki on kv│vertipu. The not aa?oi pro after aiai?eoe.
? i?eaiao ? i?eo ieoaiu.
Formulyuvannya roztashuvannya bait on gachku zm│neno.
1 l│tr motilya vvazhayu for neobkh│dne lishiti ? 2-'s causes - have us "priesthood," riba ? the, ui motil ? a ? eu? "znayomim" component of prikormu. Iaa ? ou sklada║tsya vrazhennya, ui not obmezhivshi tvarinniy component acaaae ? ? obmezhivshi motilya until 0.25 l│tra 1930 otrima║mo lures from day one for formuloyu 12 + 0.25. ? i?eo of tvarinnikh komponent│v ia? f│deristi not unequivocal priority. :D
? i?eaiao in a marker p│dchas sphere. Nagadayu - ob│rvaniy a marker not resources rights sell yeui kept v│zualniy contact. The recommend get podumati, ia?? i ? ae% of eiai have for.

Trolik wrote:

ob│rvaniy the marker not resources rights sell yeui kept v│zualniy contact.

And here is this correctly. Truth can be blast a marker neighbor. :glasses:

At all I.M.H.O., marker to ban. Experienced fiderist and so can determine depth (ah can not so accurately but) and character trawling. And issues then not will, and disputes, and problems.

Boev wrote:

Yes, a slingshot a bit pity, but to this increasingly resisted even with past year. Personally I in conceals souls against such a ban, but perfectly understand, that this Indispensable UN measure. If in zabugore fed without only does and compete so-same, then and us it is time learn harvest on their rules.

Feder - a new kind of sport. And rules on him (international) wrote more theorists, than practice. I on 100% am confident, that rules these still every year after big competition will regularly to change. Not dramatically, and certain clauses adjusted for experience, absorbed already on practice.

+1

Trolik wrote:

inquiry i?eaiao in a marker p│dchas sphere. Nagadayu - ob│rvaniy the marker not resources rights sell yeui kept v│zualniy contact.

Trolik, if not is difficult, share where in MP about this said?

Construction markernogo mounting allows get just in rags the marker without problems if there is visual contact with him. Moreover-as such factor as wind himself "reduce 'his again-as thanks to his design. Your fishing bobber drawable associated with to gruzilu - this not a marker and nothing in common with him not has. A marker need for promera the depths, and not as visual point for zakarmlivaniya. Any man familiar with as catching knows that means for Ah, this is great Grabovets depth even in 10cm on an even bottom. Ban promer the depths under aid marker - this deprive the athlete "of view." And for a marker a forgotten in sector to neighbor must be disciplinary sanctions. And not only for marker.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Trolik, if not is difficult, share where in MP about this said?

Panov. I not zbirayus nervovo oziratis on such a destiny okriki. O.o. NP not yavlyayutsya kop│║yu perekladu MP ? I pro after saying. ▓ pro the marker oaae I govoriv - Hi markernogo poplavtsya in Europe but resources perevagu to an athlete. ▓ pro iiaeeea eiai "correctly" ob│rvati oaae govoriv. Not o?aaa concerts the: "So n│khto not ?iaeou!" Rules povinn│ viklyuchati ? d│y sportsmen│v iiaeeea otrimati perevagu over supernikom have nechesniy manner. Happen posperechatis ? for tezoyu? :mad: I aioiaee.

+2

´ţÝňńňŰŘÝŔŕ wrote:

the Marker need for promera the depths, and not as visual point for zakarmlivaniya

Virtually every, who speaks on for competitions level EO / CU keeps managing find promising tracts of not resorting to aid markernogo floater. So, in our case, plus from a marker pen precisely in visually contact with point industrialized fishing for more precise and rapid zakorma with the help big balls prikormki. With new rules, authorize feed only the feeding trough, the need in markernom poplavke disappears.

+2

Trolik wrote:

happen posperechatis ? for tezoyu? I aioiaee.

I not want sperechatis ? for tezoyu.
Simply strange is obtained, in what the case on contentious issues was the answer, that so said in MP, and in what the case -. " NP not yavlyayutsya kop│║yu perekladu MP. "
Again "GAGGlNG"?

Boev wrote:

near-every, who speaks on for competitions level EO / CU keeps managing find promising tracts of not resorting to aid markernogo floater. So, in our case, plus from a marker pen precisely in visually contact with point industrialized fishing for more precise and rapid zakorma with the help big balloons prikormki. With new rules, authorize feed only the feeding trough, the need in markernom poplavke disappears

The, that a marker banned during competition understandable! Can be-whether enjoy them during training?

oleole wrote:

"an Lvova athlete i hour sphere the kind have khod│ zmagan on objects which fishing spots, vnesennyu prikorma, viznachennyu osoblivostey trawling oiui zd│ysnyuyutsya o ? euee f│derom"

Feder on which instead trough is sinker and brick a floater, from this not would cease be deceptive. Nor words about how that such installation of banned. And the that not prohibited from, then permitted to. Or not?

Still want offer as-would innovation fits in rules, many this seem unnecessary, perhaps, and can and stupidity. But all same.
Often, after the search for more major fish, that not keep in one drawn to extract from it hook, fideristy feast its together with podsakom on ring or squarely on land, grass, betonku and camping on To. As karpyatniku me personally such not acceptable. If same in feeder we, too, must cares about preserving fish and its health (if want), then propose a complement rules point about available some semblance karpovogo begins. Personally I now his'm using always, especially after EO in Bilyayivka, Ukraine 2008, where on its own making should was moisture to good tests Karpov on naked ring, from which jobs sticking out hats nails. This propozishn was me once proposed Dutchaku I. Ya, but answer, either any action from this not fulsome, although doubt, that and now will emerge. But, perhaps, some athletes (note precisely athletes) willing this and simply from good Lukoil, too, will use a small what-- no mattress for fish. I notĺspecifically, simply himself sewn, for 15 minutes, from wadding (or this polyester batting) and encouraged tissue.

I here accidentally overheard, that producers prikormok not strongly happy with contraction volume of Warranty prikormki in fidernykh for competitions. :mad:

´ţÝňńňŰŘÝŔŕ wrote:

Feder on which instead trough is sinker and brick floater, from this not would cease be deceptive. Nor words about how that such installation of banned

"Obvantazhennya. Basis that is fishing spots on f│der zd│ysnyu║tsya ? crediting god│vnichok whether-yako┐ condition of abo without them. Have whether-yeiio aeiaaeo for obvantazhennya povinn│ vikoristovuvatis tyagarts│, kotr│ where an osnastts│ negativno┐ plavuchost│a point torkannya the ? on the whole hour ??znakhodzhennya have Ukraine. "
Is obtained, that there is no. Although I, too, for a clear definition of ban, because as "basis that is" not preparation.

Pavel K wrote:

Well, that there is no. Although I, too, for a clear definition of ban, because as "basis that is" not preparation

Judging by of what clear answer about issue, about the permissibility use of markernogo floater during training not was followed by, can be done conclusion about nedorabotannosti NP. Was-would reasonably this question all-??? cover in full, to avoid the emergence of conflict situations during conducting regional competition. Otherwise, is a opportunity an ambiguous reading. There is no so-same nor words about the permissibility or the denial use of ôRadio engineering funds (remote log). Rules must clearly razgranichivat, not create field for arise such situations. If-same the absence of answer - question incompetence, then reasonably do request authors MP.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.