All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.

Rules competition on fideru.

Posts 31 to 60 of 906

The most ordinary rules for as industrialized fishing this one thing place it in water, one hook, limiting on prikormke, signaling on vershinke and no artificial changeable tips on the hook, and further to connect head and forward :flag:

I as the viewer'll spit it out.

The first. Poddzhigovku ban cannot be, to the same, how I understand, she not always so effective. Need to ban, for example, poddzhigovku with hands, i.e. fidernoe place it should have although would 1 point emphasis. And ideally two. Ah, and naturally, podigrovku pounder, too, to ban, so as this indeed the main difference as from spinningovoy industrialized fishing in this case. What thought?

The second. Justice sake of need be noted, that dzhigovali many. The same Zoom himself personally confessed, that in open dzhigoval with vypolzkom. All of this not from good life was happening. And can be whether call as enleve without zabrosa? I.e. simply falls my weight with a leash around in a meter from Bank? As on me cannot be, but rules this not prohibited from.

And third, me seems, the problem was in is, that themselves conditions were dictating such measures. To blame someone in entitled I have would language not turned his personally.

And that, I like idea with some position gaps blanca, as not fact if the form matter is the quality dzhigovoy wiring achieve it is difficult, and all attempts will more resemble potyazhki, think that need discuss this as one of options decisions problems :)

Last edited by ZooM (May 14 2009 13:14:37)

+1

ZooM wrote:

A that, I like idea with some position gaps letterhead, as not fact if a form matter is the quality dzhigovoy wiring achieve it is difficult, and all attempts will more resemble potyazhki, think that need discuss this as one of options decisions problems.

Importantly clearly understand this we here community between themselves vienosimies or this will be on all for competitions on Ukraine …

Think that as least those contest that are advanced in our region this moment can be contribute in rules :cool:

Last edited by ZooM (May 14 2009 13:30:23)

Ah, then there is benchmark rules all closely reading and contribute its proposals, and then common vote accept decisions on all counts, but only one times and forever, not after every competition, otherwise all of this will continue until indefinitely.

Haters …

полотенчик wrote:

Should to ban, for example, poddzhigovku with hands, i.e. fidernoe place it should have although would 1 point emphasis.

ZooM wrote:

A that, I like idea with some position gaps letterhead, as not fact if a form matter is the quality dzhigovoy wiring achieve it is difficult, and all attempts will more resemble potyazhki, think that need discuss this as one of options decisions problems.

Well, only I immediately warn under need, I simply will press its feet the tripod and stand maximally highly and shall put coil with the transmission 6 :1, and I have tickles mega there's a step even without break letterhead from platforms :cool:

This I moreover that all restrictions nothing for only thinks human :crazyfun:

As spinningist can say, that mega-there's a step not tickles. Tickles something on semblance of. Much less effective.

If clearly all limit and to ban, step to the left or shift to the - musketry, then contest need to will pursue only summer (ah can still September), when fish active, constantly feeds on and there is no need stray from zero on full beskleve, and otherwise let us sit constantly with 50% zeros least in another time year.

In general, collectively soglasovyvayte any rules, I will compete by any rules. Me would still.

I personally organized several competition. Trust me, as the organizing far easier and more interesting, that would fish klevala have all. So here, above all, organizers anycompetition need maximally responsibly approached only to choice seats and time competition. I personally burnt, man. But in spinninge often densely account for "vydrachivat."

In feeder, where there is prikormka, need to fish on it had similar levels and klevala. Although would on slightly-slightly, but was reaction. In my opinion.

+2

If not understandable, I this say to what all a beef now go because, that people try to to do all, that would fish klevala. ???? methods often’conclusions are controversial and very many word with from this goes.

The root of the this lies in place and time conducting competition in 70% cases. But as would there nor was, never on 100% not can guarantee are cool contest, so and izoschreniya must be reasonably from the National. One of options polygraphic. The me - he very logical,.

ZooM wrote:

A that, I like idea with some position gaps blanca, as not fact if the form matter is the quality dzhigovoy wiring achieve it is difficult, and all attempts will more resemble potyazhki, think that need discuss this as one of options decisions problems.

In my opinion. Not decision. Simple the situation. After zabrosa poddergivayu the feeder. And in this time suited judge and injects bullet for dzhigovanie. And prove it then, that you not camel :)

Gepard wrote:

Simple the situation. After zabrosa poddergivayu crime as. And in this time suited judge and injects bullet for dzhigovanie. And prove it then, that you not camel.

And I about this. This not gonna monitor the rightly for all :idea:

Incidentally a good example of. To free prikormku from trough need to sometimes and two times to pull the string, and sometimes and in thicker water, and there's gravy sometimes falls and 20 seconds and only then will jump. And judge physically not can industrialized countries--is all, when who deserted, how many waited, cocking he vershinku or world Hypnotizes and one he will drag, and another there is no.

Is obtained that all will on something Judge and prove its righteousness will be very difficult :flag:

Not need to be confused righteous delivery of powerful with and I was a sinful. Any sensible person, which something modicum minimally understands in as it comes to shagging, knows, that prikormku, thus, carnivorous from trough. If this repeats itself times 5-6-7, then, obviously, that already not simply drops prikormku. Under this, he constantly holds place it in the hands of.

And homilies pull line, if she has two point reliance. This notice even child.

+1

Let us closer to trial approached only, because 13-14 June championship area and will visit Visitors from other areas and need to already rules hash out to this time …

And humanity or is easiest so … we are taking point rules controversial and propose its option, and people is expressed for or against.

Nikolaich wrote:

M st st-yes. And that, any something international, common set rules there is no?

And their every year, and the and couple of times in year change. As will hold its contest, so and change, with most often before contest all with rules agree, and here is after competition - change …

This especially national fidernogo sport. On my memory times 5 already change on contentious issues rules :crazyfun:

On example foam plastic. First was resolved. Then banned. Then banned, to at all raising the pourer. Then was allowed, so as on one retaions was so much grass, that it is unrealistic was harvest. Then out proposal, to resolve additional elements snap for raising the leash. Now again let us overrule :cool:

Roughly the same the situation on dzhigovke and follicle services :flag:

And with markernym connected float switch what changes constantly - you'll swing, on latest Championship Ukraine alone clauses rules conflicted with other from-for this community shake down :) And people've been running along zone competition on 70-80 meters fishing line of yours on Bank otmeryali :crazyfun:

Guys nor for whom not secret that any a qualified judge in able distinguish potyazhku, which simply is necessary, from order classical Jig (dance).

Otherwise can be at all on a deep, cold questioning raznesenku, borrow spinning Finezza, she has incidentally the tip very look like on fidernyy :), and instead purposefulness vypolzka cling on 3 grammovuyu head and on you please fidernaya tackle :shine: :canthearyou:

+1

But here is, unfortunately, with two spots reliance question complex, on spring plotve accounted for harvest with hands, because as sometimes not outperform everyone reel in, in general, need a are ingenious wording :)

ZooM wrote:

But here is, unfortunately, with two spots reliance question complex, on spring plotve accounted for harvest with hands, because as sometimes not outperform everyone reel in, in general, need a are ingenious wording.

Ah here is, Seryoga you already path for retreat you cook :)

ZooM wrote:

Children (Guys) nor for whom not secret that any a qualified judge in able distinguish potyazhku, which simply is necessary, from order classical Jig (dance).

And about this, so I today already heard opinion, that at all to ban any potyazhki without options with spots reliance :) What on this do you say?

And that most automate all Zentiva not regulation (this I about rules) and all will end those, that some will become in-upon pose of and stop touring on contest and the progress, which began namechatsya in fidernom sport in this and partly in the past year after competition, where ???? participation team from different areas, simply can get away on there is no :(

I for something to resolve all on such simple rules and to itself fish managed behavior athlete:

Romeo wrote:

Ioaeai ordinary rules for as industrialized fishing this one thing place it in water, one hook, limiting on prikormke, signaling on vershinke and no artificial changeable tips on the hook …

But Japan, the any opinion majority only sake of order to not disrupt those beginnings, which there are already …

The entire sign In in is, that personally I with relish can podzhigovat, moreover our Baneasa Ireland have shown mass of stylish branded Daniel frye leaked :D

And to retreat and not tried to, even Word opened, tried to to formulate, understand, that not is obtained, realistically so thin theme, that mother not sound so glum, to ban at all although, too, cannot be, I, for example, love, when vershinka on core coursework they exceeds crime as and vzvedenie makes process's why, because the oftentimes the its simply Alice in.

And still want I.M.H.O., mouth about restrictions on fish. This, too, stupidity. For example, Stern base the same sudachka on 100 grams and perch on 100 grams virtually not differs, so why one fish can be borrow in midterm, and another there is no? Especially provided instantaneously and weighting and otpuskaniya …

And if on some, one fish famous reason pike or pike perch pozarilis on the worm, then why their not borrow in laps.?

And the same catfish quite not occupies Lavochne that originally and why his not borrow in midterm?

Heard arguments that zander and pikes cannot be attract prikormkoy and so this an occasional fish, so with a young bull the situation a similar, so that and a goby ruled out?

Romeo wrote:

I for something to resolve all on such simple rules and to itself fish managed behavior athlete.

The most ordinary rules for as industrialized fishing this one thing place it in water, one hook, limiting on prikormke, signaling on vershinke and no artificial changeable tips on the hook …

But Japan, the any opinion majority only sake of order to not disrupt those beginnings, which there are already …

And another comes condition - tooling must be that sinking - the availability of in services that sinking trough or metal weights on each end necessarily. In my opinion.

Romeo wrote:

Heard arguments that zander and pikes cannot be attract prikormkoy and so this an occasional fish, so with a young bull the situation a similar, so that and a goby ruled out?

Bull, isn't he is famously withdrawn by the on lures from day one, especially with Motyl. After poimkm struggle cavity fall out into the liquid lumps, shavings prikormki. Such a same the situation and with golavlem. His very simply devoted to community industrialized fishing correct a mixture of. I spoke only about the fish, which never commanded in laps. On fidernykh for competitions, namely pike perch, pike and catfish.

And about potyazhek believe, that their cannot be ban. And here is Queen in feeder not need.

+1

In general all we remarked on, now am asking to formulate his vision of basic problems (raising jamborees, dzhigovki and species fish) in concrete points rules. To in these points to exclude all disputed moments, write so to judge could motivate their remarks, referring on rules.

Then will arrange the the vote. Or choose otvestvennogo human (not me of course) which all be overthrown easily decides.

Have read all and even not know as to formulate its opinion.

As wrote ZooM, me, too, very does not want to hear dzhigovka. Personally I on these for competitions he'd put his the form on stand, the handle on knee was and did towing system (precisely in this moment and something ancien regime I have ceasing adds 0.3 mm), but raze this, in my opinion, not good one as catching. And with other hand Roma, too, rights in their judgments about "not sit and wait, and act.."

About foam plastic on tight leash I all-??? against, obosnuyu its view. There is heap ways raise bait on levels the entire musculaire the leash (of the air maize, pop corn Cat and camping on D.) first day competition, I forced peck ukleyu a leash around 1.2 Dam, but this length lacked (Seryoga simply brilliant. + 5 balls) that would realize frequent poklevki. Fish teetered higher, and I not did increase ceasing until 2-2.5 meters.

Contest on fact were very heaviest and been caught those who, too under fish. So, given, that on this Forum virtually hang out all respected team, my proposal such:

1, Dzhigovku and potyazhki all-??? to ban (not be confused with charge their batteries the tip of the).

2. Foams on tight leash to ban (code other methods rise of the leash).

3. Length the leash not limit (not see in this no catch).

But this propose a contribute only under for competitions in southeastern regions, for absolutely not hope, that will visit guys with regions, living further of Kyiv.

Under this I’d say for himself, that if this all will be permitted to on Cup Ukraine and Championship Ukraine, then use d on full program. Here is and think.

Last edited by лётчик (May 14 2009 23:34:48)

About to exclude chains of predatory fish from strikes in there, then with this disagree. Himself often eiaee sudachkov, pikes, and somiki so at all have us zadalbyvayut and in than I is to blame, that they cling on moldy worm and worm.

The case, come on prikormku with motylem and another already not enjoyed, so as shatters in all sides.

In general all we remarked on, now am asking to formulate his vision of basic problems (raising nozzles, dzhigovki and species fish) in concrete points rules. To in these points to exclude all disputed moments, write so to judge could motivate their remarks, referring on rules.

So interesting theme and discussion enough active - can, is worth learn in a separate branch?

1. Dzhigovku and potyazhki all-??? to ban (not be confused with charge their batteries the tip of the).

But as be with vymatyvaniem. Pater Noster (disambiguation) very look like on "side ceasing." And side ceasing not requires purely dzhigovoy wiring (enough any inequities of).

So here is under vymatyvanii paternostera well can be create semblance of real spinningovoy wiring (cargo 10 grams and little worm). Works, minute hold something for me and let vymatyvat "not uniform." As judge will distinguished? I all-??? would argue with opinion "the, that cannot be industrialized countries--is - not need to prescribe in rules."

And here is that, men, let us stop sending talk and hint about victory spectators and "four units."

You here all not strangers. Team skillfully podstroilas to such fish, honor them and praise, which has been embraced methods industrialized fishing, whom most not enjoyed. This on fact skill seek options exit from complex situation (though me very such methods not very are pleasant), but I not see nothing, that they tip. All was discussed and and consistently.

Another matter will return to among fideru. I its position voiced higher. Offer a. And need to discuss.

Gepard anti-materiel rifle, here judge raze not will determine, but if you in the process vymatyvaniya’several stops, then excuse, get a grenade.

Another matter, when wrong podobranna couple "there's gravy-the tip" or for there sensitivity place the feeder and its Alice in wave of or pulled. In this case should be a qualified judge. With my experience as industrialized fishing, you you can never me deceive, many things which been described higher, very well recognized. But where take judges with so experience, here is this the problem.

Have us usual, federisty Try spinningovye contest, Ireland (if their you can force or Lord. will You call to conscience) Try fidernye and those and other not know intricacies of other methods industrialized fishing. Here and begins years.

Last edited by лётчик (May 14 2009 23:37:54)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.