All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.

Rules competition on fideru.

Posts 691 to 720 of 906

Red book not goes. Restrictions in size not apply in as discipline in principle, except individual demands on the pond (aquatoriums), which simply there is priori and their need fulfill by the way, ChMs organs is 2013 the example). Question this typically need raising on meeting required dismissing and forensic collegium.
Ban on the use of any electronic devices until official training facilities listed in The State Of The World about for competitions. If not stipulates - can be. So same as and period closing dam until competition and the right use plavsredstva on too aquatoriums.

marmon
Launching as example mezhlunarodnye rules and not go wrong with pouty.

Lilian wrote:

marmon
Launching as example mezhlunarodnye rules and not go wrong with pouty.

Realize-whether, I love contest, and with 2010 am running and in our oblasnykh and on neighbors try to put enter. But me seems, account for melkosran (and more precisely fish less of permissible for died), this in advance discreditfishing sport (any, and Spin and your fishing bobber). And this quite not promotes popularize.

Means you infects the the fact that more than half this comp benefit on melkosrani.

marmon wrote:

You know-whether, I love contest, and with 2010 am running and in our oblasnykh and on neighbors try to put enter. But me seems, account for melkosran (and more precisely fish less of permissible for died), this in advance discreditfishing sport (any, and Spin and your fishing bobber). And this quite not promotes popularize.

Fish after this comp is issued, on this there is no violations rules Amateur and sporting fishing.

Last edited by Malyshh (Feb 8 2014 22:19:51)

marmon wrote:

You know-whether, I love contest [...]But me seems, account for melkosran (and more precisely fish less of permissible for died), this in advance discreditfishing sport (any, and Spin and your fishing bobber). And this quite not promotes popularize.

Ah, then we all closely here to listen (subtract those) version of from you as need these contest conduct and as considered (that count) for definitions outcome. And as this outcome in conditions such restrictions need to do.

P.S. Disc so zapilena and about this themes broke so many swords and copies of, that until now all remains on their places. On ukleyke make results poplavochniki (tens of years), fideristy on speed it catching melkosrani, spiningisty on nano its army, (which already tried to impose for stimulation industrialized fishing the servant-trophy-fish preventsscores for pigtails, tails and mega tails and camping on D. Scheme in studio :)

Last edited by Pavel K (Feb 8 2014 22:22:26)

And perhaps need here same in load of this de-classify scheme dam, in which all without exceptions sector so same meaning and identical, that the result can be to do only on "heavy" fish and never will emerge the situation, in which outcome need (and this the only the exit) to do on speed "melkosrani"! :flag:

Trolik wrote:

Nazvt meni ua oi ? one, krm Smano, virobnika fdernikh vudlisch, from whom on moment napisannya this point of Rules in-Run a range of aoee oae ? ? aieo nia ? pribambasi, ye vklen kvvertipi ? zaznachenim test. Until ? ?a ? ?, and who naia the author ouiai dopovnennya have EU? Author - in studyu! Sapienti sat.

If me not otshiblo memory, then even before the emergence of Komershial Series from dura-Ace was Corum Neoterik (then was, on-my two in lineup). In dvukhchastnom udilishche one thing knee was Barbel with test 1.5 mikronization (here not the crux of the, can and 35- 45 y.o., not remember), and the second was fidernoe, but without opportunities change of crested. Can, and am mistaken. But, as least now have the same Corum there is such rods up. And have Drennana, too,.

Des wrote:

and the second was fidernoe, but without opportunities change of crested.

There is no, kvivery have Corum Neoterik were and there is replaceable - 2,4,6 ounces (have "old" Neoterika)

Friends? In this year chase play by old rules or on new which not yet approved.? In use only Israels right to-line. With respect Lech 'see Of RK "Nevsky feeder"

ALEKS78 wrote:

or on new which not yet approved.?

Not Euroskepticism question. Where 4-1-1 about existence of "new" not-approved Rules and what considered old?? Rules officially published on site FRSU
EU

+1

ALEKS78 wrote:

in use only Israels right to-layn

Nor in one of revisions Rules have us not was such a restrictions. Now about snap:

8.3. Permitted use any kind of mounting snap provided, that tooling, which applies during industrialized fishing (all its elements in collects, including the feeder without prikormki) must have negative buoyancy. Forbidden use on any parts of snap additional elements with positive floatation (cork, foams and other such materials artificial or natural origin).
8.17. Under conducting all-ukrainian competition the nozzle sitch must lie directly on the hook. Forbidden use volosyanuyu snap, silikonovye kembriki or rings for fastening nozzles (pelleta, beams very and such nozzles). Forbidden use Pruzhinki on the body hook for retaining jamborees, gruziki (mormyshki) and anything. On other for competitions use may legitimately be sold osnastok and subsidiary hyphenated osnastok marks in The State Of The World about for competitions.

Pavel K wrote:

Dont Euroskepticism question. Where 4-1-1 about existence of "new" not-approved Rules

Perhaps speech goes about new rules in Russia? :dontknow: Paul, lichku please other.

Respected, who Ugandans on international for competitions by the rules FIPSed, as judges verify minimum length the leash in 50 see In themselves rules stipulates that an incumbent only length 50 and more see
Have us some authoritative, as distance from nizhego the brink trough until hook, when tooling it vertically and there's gravy freely cross-section crossbeam. I.e. get minimum the length of the the leash - this 50sm + the length of the entire trough + the length of the vertlyuzhka with a Karabinek rifle back. Or all ??? simply the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity 50sm from the limiter (stopora) until hook? Or as the on Different verify.
And if'm applying skrutku or fidergam after stopora. Yes and incidentally can be their apply?
And if ceasing with a hook and had 25 centimeters + 25 centimeters ceasing with two stitches, another or the same diameter?
And still question can be increase length between vertlyugom and the feeding trough (a glancing Pater Noster (disambiguation) on inlayne).

Last edited by ZhanatD (Apr 11 2014 08:49:23)

+1

8.3. Of the agency legiblly on whether-yeeo chastinakh snap dodatkovikh activating of ? pozitivnoyu plavuchstyu (the cork, pnoplast the kind ? i? iia ? ai in the made abo natural pokhodzhennya).
Me until now it is unclear the use of floating changeable tips. Know nochno? That some athletes adopt for example floating rice, presenting that he natural.
8.8. Tvarinna Skladova prikormki skladatsya ? Alive organzmv in zhivomu aeacoaaoe un-dead (termchno abo khmchno obroblenomu) in a different abo the kind, ui wanton chtko rozrznen chastini Alive organzmv (iai?eeeaa motilya, oparisha, cherv`yakv the kind popular with tourists.
If sailors maggot correctly process he will floating, that about this will say pundits rules and respected judges?

Have Hungarians sells jaded maggot, means and he resolved. And padded stools after all they, too, there is organic?

So I about same, and rice air from the same series of that and poof, so that permitted to, and that prohibited from? And the who the but, and all think that zaperscheno. Me seems need to contribute clarity without double interpretation.

+1

wrote:

So I about same, and rice air from the same series of that and poof, so that permitted to, and that prohibited from? And the who the but, and all think that zaperscheno. Me seems need to contribute clarity without double interpretation.

In my opinion. Banned jamborees that are not natural on origin, and forthcoming the grassroots mixing of several components-bread, mastyrka, both: Boyle, padded stools, paste and gives. Air rice is obtained by heat treatment grain-without mixing of with other components of, means should be resolved. The popcorn, too, should not be under ban on the idea of. Boiled maize, perlovku can be same apply.
Ban to application of additional floating materials analysed only on snap. The bait not is part of snap, so swim she itself can legitimately. I.e. harvest on blimp moldy worm, rice, the popcorn can be on the idea of. Another matter, when applies sandwich from nazhivok. In this case the same rice may find not the bait, but rather a means raising buoyancy snap, i.e. illegal. Here is such a parsley is obtained, if to read EU, as they written.)

Last edited by bambus (Aug 4 2014 14:02:45)

Podskajite as see position pro selection in team on fideru, where revere?

wrote:

Wu Hungarians sells jaded maggot, means and he resolved. And padded stools after all they, too, there is organic?

Padded stools the organic, but their with a fetish about being tenacity prohibit on fidernykh for competitions. Reasons me is unclear. For 7 years until I in fidernom sport I so and not received nor one sane over here answer WHY? :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 13 2014 13:52:17)

You that until now not understood, all floating nozzles and elements mounting ? and to rs agreeably tos but policies.

8.3. Of the agency legiblly on whether-yeeo chastinakh snap dodatkovikh activating of ? pozitivnoyu plavuchstyu (the cork, pnoplast the kind ? i? iia ? ai in the made abo natural pokhodzhennya).

³䳿 䳿.

"́ , , , , . , , ."

wrote:

all floating nozzles and elements mounting ? and to rs agreeably tos but policies.

Ah precisely this been utter Brad, if so goes further, then soon netonuschuyu povodochnuyu to let the line out will.
And still who the tested rubber stopora, beads on buoyancy? :D

+1

wrote:

you that until now not understood, all floating nozzles and elements mounting ? and to rs agreeably tos but policies.

Stuck prove "the famous about the permissibility buoyancy parts of snap and nazhivok" :flirt: way "from contrary".
That there is had forced poplavochnoy line? This way to industrialized fishing with the help osnastok with positive floatation. If tooling with right complement sinking, the this is considered already donkoy and to an athlete would be rendered warning.
That there is had forced by line? This way to industrialized fishing under aid snap with negative floatation. What is degree of this "neplavuchesti" -nereglamentirovano, as and nereglamentirovana degree of "buoyancy" in poplavochnoy it comes to shagging. Therefore, if the entire system thanks-the bait has index buoyancy negative, even a half a gram, then this already is considered had forced by line.
Are reading rules.
8.3. Permitted use any kind of mounting snap provided, that thanks, which applies during industrialized fishing (all its elements in collects, including crime as without prikormki) must have negative buoyancy.forbidden use on any parts of snap additional elements with positive floatation (cork, foams and other such materials artificial or natural origin)
In Rules clearly said, that the main condition-tooling must have negative buoyancy in a whole. Not said, that it must be Produkowana from failing airline companies materials!! Not said, that it must be harder any weight!! Must simply sink and all! Therefore, if produce a the feeder from foam plastic, to put on the running on as such-bends-vertlyugi foam and under this she the entire will sink under the weight metal weights on each end, it will be well a legitimate tooling!
That mean should this podpunkt-
forbidden use on any parts of snap additional elementswith positive floatation (cork, foams and other such materials artificial or natural origin) [
- only the, that After verification judge snap, torchbearer not has rights promoted in it floating elements, lest by stealth not turn donku in poplavochku! Under additional elements must podrazumevatsya only those that not been issued Judge on tested together with River Kymi!
As this should be monitored on the idea of. Before the onset of the competition, such a good athlete makes snap on control. So same as and prikormki with nazhivkami. If have judges arise doubts about neplavuchesti snap, then he its is checking with its furbishings inspired by: Diving. Also and in the course round-if doubts, then requires verification on buoyancy.
On nazhivkam. , until the bait, permitted Rules to application of, not turn donnuyu your cast in company (tooling with the bait together will have a positive buoyancy), can be apply floating jamborees.
All I.M.H.O.,. Purely reflections on Hell subject judging by from basic differences in it catching by and poplavochnoy line.

+1

Basic moments and changes in international rules 2015:

1. The shock of leader now criterion is also unnecessary (on desire).
2. Thanks only in- layn.
3. Minimum the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity - 50 see
4. Maximum the size of the hook # 10.
5. The marker and Schyotchik leski- zapreschyony.
6. Had forced with gruzikom is prohibited. Only with the feeding trough.
7. Zakorm produce strictly without defence wakes up aggressivity.
8. Minimal distance industrialized fishing limited - 15 meters from Bank (closer harvest prohibited from).
9. Until interpreted fish not inserted in a hatchling pond, prohibited from produce impose back-up (other) pounder.
10. Under tested prikormki, can be in general entirety show: Sealed up packages with clay (dry).
11. Permitted to the pourer you're gonna be soaking in bubbles, banks with dipami.
12. Both: Boyle, pelets in prikormke and on kryuchke- prohibited.
13. After verification prikormki, douvlazhnyat its can be only after signal "Start" and only from will be doing,.
14. Minimal the linear the size of the sector 12 meters (was 15), maximum - 20 (was 30).

In next season are starting harvest on new rules, with topping international innovations. :flag:

+2

Provincial / all Ukrainian branch organizations contest are switching on international rules? In particular binding had forced inlaynom?

Now on counts. The first seven - understood and not cause issues. Eighth.

Minimum distance industrialized fishing limited - 15 meters from Bank (closer harvest prohibited from).

Here full I. Now judges need let us walk with roulette table :D or buy-finder? Can facilitate moment control, reversing the meters on traction coils. For example, 20 or 25 gather steam;. Find can any judge and torchbearer. Under this, the size of the coils not court was precisely regulated. Every for themselves himself decides what coil him more convenient with InternetCELL harvest. Vymatyvanie 20 gather steam; in any case ranks while, and equalises chances. A small the difference can be only in distance there is. Who that thinks?

up6uc wrote:

Oblastnye / all Ukrainian branch organizations contest are switching on international rules? In particular binding had forced inlaynom?

Provincial - on choice iaeanoiuo the Fed. Rating - on international. Indeed do, on new Ukraines, constituted with topping international demands.

Excellent new rules. :cool: agree with every point.
Oleg there is question on around 10%?
As showed past season teams-hosting participation in rating for competitions was very little 11 or 12 accurately not remember. There is proposal increase quotas areas on season 2015. Ah type an anticrisis proposal. 8-) What do you say? As states thought in canard. :flag:

Boev wrote:

Minimum distance industrialized fishing limited - 15 meters from Bank (closer harvest prohibited from).
Here full I. Now judges need let us walk with roulette table or buy-finder?

Oleg, what you oWn clothes? Very many even "nesportsmeny" know how many their coils realistically it's exhausting for 1 turnover. All the more sporsmeny. Not closer 15 meters so not closer. And without curiously "gather steam; coils" - there is no such e.g. units of! Calculated, measured number of gather steam; until "its nizzya" and use. And if have judges there is suspicions-questions, then he (judge) as option can roulette table within sector / sectors measure out these the most 15 meters and test their have athlete on fact klipsovaniya. And there already, as the saying goes, "who not hid - I not is to blame":D
Can be of course and making the any in water on border sectors on distance there is 15m from Bank whip up.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 10 2014 18:00:46)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.