All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.

Rules competition on fideru.

Posts 871 to 900 of 906

ZooM wrote:

Do you smoke on health, comrades athletes

The kind not. If recognized ah raze without as well take dope, then not comrades athletes, and comrades "addicts" :tomato:

Sergei I still years 5 ago constantly reared this question. Demon bribery all of this. As about membrane the peas and. :dontknow: monumental in the answer such a wave of negative including was walking up sho recognized realistically prozhivu. But with other hand understand people can be. I not times was witnessing "damaging" firmly process human without as well take dope. This 100% not rival on for competitions. Such a athlete realistically without "drugs" this will "because" and about a result can be him forget!

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 25 2015 07:13:28)

Me seems, that smoking in sectors should be prohibited from unambiguously. Exit from sector for 15 and recover with resolution judges - without restrictions. In my opinion

Freddy wrote:

There! Found modicum one seat, where have us pass contest? I there is no. The rest references to "Nizya, for there is law" believe an empty bla-bla-bla.

Point, here is same "it":

Freddy wrote:

Dubbed) in premises and on territory sportsand bridge Liteyny -health facilitiesand institutionsphysical culture and sport;

The coastal strip / Japanese Coast Guard zone fishing fidernykh competition, including "sectors, where are located athletes"; "paths", on which trek coaches, judges, aides and etc. Faces; room for of building, award shows and camping on D. - and there is "territory sports facilities institutions" - Federation fishing sport Ukraine. Canvassed and "temporarily a rental", but all-??? she - territory - during training facilities and competition - is the most that-nor-on-there is sports, as nor fact :flirt:.

Remains only in "Rules" direct texts calling a seats conducting competition on as it comes to shagging "territory sporting (its) facilities" - and meridians on for competitions will put bold "kaput"! :unsure:

Last edited by Dood (Feb 25 2015 09:10:56)

Smoking evil and intergenerational accounts health? So is obtained? Chief-spender past year company on production healthy nutrition for athletes :D. Caveat as the consistent.

Last edited by PPS (Feb 25 2015 09:17:41)

+3

PPS wrote:

Smoking evil and intergenerational accounts health? So is obtained? Chief-spender past year company on production healthy nutrition for athletes. Caveat as the consistent.

Sensibly and is logical!
Propose a such a sequence: Initially because of smoking, and Murray - alcoholic-beverage sponsors fishing competition.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 25 2015 09:18:29)

Ah then our zbornaya at all will touring for their or on bare intuazizime.

Yamal wrote:

Nu then our zbornaya at all will touring for their or on bare intuazizime.

For all need to to pay.

Dood wrote:

Over all need to to pay.

Yes this is so. And even that athletes people far not poor and nevertheless at current prices imagine three round EO and CU. Plus otbory then Worlds not believing championships and of the IOC areas. Overhauled ChM in Ireland many times saw that athletes and smoke in sectors and go: Diving. And we increasingly adamantly NO and without compromises.

+2

Dood wrote:

Over all need to to pay.

You know, as nor paradoxically, but in our country whom the accrues ALL, and all the rest of the need to to pay. As the prikumarilo quite. Errori for off have mandated.

PPS wrote:

Smoking evil and intergenerational accounts health? So is obtained? Chief-spender past year company on production healthy nutrition for athletes. Caveat as the consistent.

Ah, if be denationalizing, then in terms of "the vodka" sponsor in as a titulnogo for frsu violations legislation Ukraine there is no :dontknow: - law Ukraine "Oh advertising", article 22, point 4:
"4. Sponsoruvannya television, radoperedach, teatralno-kontsertnikh, new modern the kind ? i?eo caoia ? a ? crediting znakv for tovarv the kind urban, ? i?eo about 'ktv rights of Intellectual Property of the, i yeeie vipuskayutsya tyutyunov quantities which, of the agency.
Dozvolyatsya sponsoruvannya television, radoperedach, teatralno-kontsertnikh, new modern the kind ? i?eo caoia ? a ? crediting znakv for tovarv the kind urban, i yeeie vipuskayutsya alkogoln napo. "

"Vodochniki" have been able lobby for why their interests in this tranche of law, and "tabachniki" there is no - here is and all, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 25 2015 19:37:55)

duffy333
Means will have in tour borrow doping instead cigarettes :D, Riga balm applied very even nothing.

On the first page pressing rules for 2015.?

wrote:

At the first page pressing rules for 2015.?

No! The right post787

Could you tell me on EO CU will demand aside from medical Help, insurance?

Hunterzp wrote:

Say, is on EO CU will demand aside from medical Help, insurance?

Necessarily.

+1

And what precisely certificate requires?

ProDiJ wrote:

and what precisely certificate requires?

Certificate need a from sporting doctor, "you" to everything regional fishing federation sport, in which you composed on accounting in this time.

In Hi,! From conventional distribution not be appropriate that whether?

PPS wrote:

from conventional distribution not be appropriate that whether?

There is no. Only from sportdispansera.

Boev wrote:

No. Only from sportdispansera.
Signature author Feeder Team

And from kozhvendispansera? :flag: Although, perhaps, too, there is no. With appendix B1 "from there" even in army not take. :mybb:

Not saw was discussed whether already.
Observed mismatch our rules international (version of 2014)

-17- ...
Baits used on the hook must not be mixed on the point, but must be put onto the hook (bread, paste, mixture of substances or baits such as the pellet, boiles, balls of groundbait or pasted baits, etc. are forbidden).
The nozzle sitch should not be inherently a mixture of several components (bread, pasta, mixture of substances or changeable tips, such as pelets, boyli, balls prikormki, or porridge, and camping on D. banned), and should be trussed-method its interest-got a little trigger.

Have us same - bread, pasta, mastyrka and camping on D. As would resolved
---
8.7. To an athlete dozvolyatsya% of prikormku the kind the pourer o ? euee natural pokhodzhennya. The nozzle sitch the kind prikormka iiaeoou aooe pofarbovan the kind zmochen netoksichnimi aromatichnimi rechovinami. Boyli the kind peletsi vkoristovuvati zaboroneno in whether yeiio vidglyad.
---

So and intent is?

I for themselves understood "natural pokhodzhennya" - as created nature, not man. Thus "bread, pasta, mastyrka" - prohibited. But better decipher - not would prevent :flag:

Then even question for this same topic - KAShA. Abide perlovku - purely a manmade grits-- grits, and goes harvest on it cannot be that whether?

Freddy wrote:

Then why oh why even question for this same topic - KAShA. Abide perlovku - purely a manmade grits-- grits, and goes harvest on it cannot be that whether?

There Perhaps perlovku not eat :crazyfun:

Perlovka convicts are. Also as any natural jamborees. Maize, wheat stalks, cannabis.

oleole wrote:

Wu us same - bread, pasta, mastyrka and camping on D. As would resolved

If verbatim quote rules FIPS, then any mix nazhivok, past punching things on trigger - banned. Here question a hard-on precisely the nozzle sitch on trigger. On this quote Olega outside of law. In my opinion

Oleg can you explain it please, can be whether produce promer depth immediately the feeding trough?

ProDiJ wrote:

Oleg can you explain it please, can be whether produce promer depth immediately the feeding trough?

Promer depth only gruzikom, and harvest can be only with the feeding trough.

Thank you.

Oleg, skazht whether trio of, aeacoaaoe dan iia ? rules aaea oftsyno have joined in civil society organizations active. On a FRSU toodle-oo ui visit old versya rules. Thank you.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.