All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.

Rules competition on fideru.

Posts 181 to 210 of 906

Support Rome with - ARGUMENTY already against wind piss :dontknow:

Incidentally I would with udovolsviem eiaee on sorevakh on 2 fidera. Much more room for various experimentation. Different distance there is can be and men, and camping on D. And camping on P.

Romeo wrote:

By the way I would with udovolsviem eiaee on sorevakh on 2 fidera. Much more room for various experimentation. Different distance there is can be and men, and camping on D. And camping on P.

And I here is has tried on ordinary church on two harvest - not is obtained. In end, less enleve than on one.
But, it whom as, at all something.

Enleve on 2, oblavlivaya 20-30 metres benchmark and 40-50.

wrote:

A I here is has tried on ordinary church on two harvest - not is obtained. In end, less enleve than on one.
But, it whom as, at all something.

Roma, if speech about bream, then for me 2 fidera at optimal. If carp -, too,. And here is when Crucian and a dace, then only one! In my opinion, if would make two fidera, nothing in this bad not see!

Romeo wrote:

Roma, if speech about bream, then for me 2 fidera at optimal. If carp -, too,. And here is when Crucian and a dace, then only one!

The I, perhaps, already simply'm out of practice. I on two "pruta" catching. And that concerns fidera, then and of bream has tried on two harvest, and a carp. Ah not can and increasingly :no:

In my opinion. 2 rods up - not the Hood. Blow to tempo industrialized fishing.

Perhaps, subject already consistently raised but.
Question, exactly, concerns fish, which goes in laps.. Is worth whether on for competitions eliminate predator (perch, brush and camping on D.) or same resolve all species fish?

volvo wrote:

Probably, subject already consistently raised but.
Question, exactly, concerns fish, which goes in laps.. Is worth whether on for competitions eliminate predator (perch, brush and camping on D.) or same resolve all species fish?

Question not the that debated, his powwow from all sides, slimed and camping on D. And camping on P.
In my opinion. And one of these in and perch must be in the actual test (and bull, isn't he, too,)
Try watch that in project official rules on EO and CU written.

Understood, I'm sorry. Immediately not has found. Simply, would still arise questions, and why pikes cannot be, and perch can be, and camping on D.

volvo wrote:

Got it, I'm sorry. Immediately not has found. Simply, would still arise questions, and why pikes cannot be, and perch can be, and camping on D.

Cannot be, because whom the in head came this lighted thought. On many reservoirs sudachki until gender engine bed even 4000m2 as well as running on worm and moldy worm hang themselves. Than they on their way of life differ from the same perch, me personally it is difficult understand. Ah here apparently someone very is a clever all of this coined. :crazyfun:

Better, I.M.H.O.,, to ban to zachetu not White fish at all,
As Ireland not take not predator.

Last edited by volvo (Apr 2 2010 15:46:59)

+1

volvo wrote:

Better, I.M.H.O.,, to ban to zachetu not White fish at all,
As Ireland not take not predator.

Then contest conducted spring and autumn can, at all, all in't have cash prove. :crazyfun:

Volvo, not let it get in head by. Let clever people rules engage in! Now emerge international rules, and there accurately on fish such ingredients not will.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 2 2010 15:48:45)

So should slaughter, so as organize sorevy have themselves. Want simply limit flight thought particularly savvy accounting fideristov / dzhigitov.

+1

volvo wrote:

So should slaughter, so as organize sorevy have themselves. Want simply limit flight thought particularly savvy accounting fideristov / dzhigitov.

And why? What goal're stalking? This all from what many such technique not possess. Here is have them and panic and such talk. Passed and we this. In end, succumbed until senile and all pozapreschali. Here is will hilarious, when emerge international rules and there such prohibitions not will. Will have explore enleve perch, zander and pikes on feeder, and the, suddenly, belle zashukharitsya, and harvest the need to. :crazyfun:

Ris?r-nudes, successes!

Goal - normal sorevy, not festival, type, MDL and DPLM against nakhlysta.
And in their political leanings - feeder only for a white fish.

+1

volvo wrote:

Millennium - normal sorevy, not festival, type, MDL and DPLM against nakhlysta.
And in their political leanings - feeder only for a white fish.

Ah, this will be clean water Palace. And there, as know.

Volvo, and here is how you one is, ceasing 2.5 Dam on feeder this against rules? Essentially can be perch in thicker water, Oh as, them seduce, and like as had forced not with trawling :crazyfun: Let us length defence wakes up aggressivity restrict. What perishing there!

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 2 2010 16:02:38)

Yes, everywhere one thing and, too,. Type clever thought, and bribery essentially.
Pro Palace, at all, not understood. This to what? :dontknow:

Last edited by volvo (Apr 2 2010 16:09:56)

And, like, not pro ceasing asked, but pofilosofstvovat the need to.
As on me,, I reiterate, for fidera - only white fish, and which leashes are and camping on P. - this already deal technology and skill.

+1

Romeo wrote:

Let us length defence wakes up aggressivity restrict. What perishing there!

This is not new. Russians had, seems, and in Europe - this 1 forge the

wrote:

Wu Russians seems

Ugh three times - until there is no)

worm wrote:

windows three times - until there is no)

Means Shiller wrong. With Ilya Kalachyovym talked on this about and about floating changeable tips. Can and messed up I what. To Stimul-Cash.

wrote:

This is is not new. Russians had, seems, and in Europe - this 1 forge the

On our rules ceasing not longer than the 120 see This have long known, still Dutchak adopted this bounced back.

fm967 wrote:

Skyfall our rules ceasing not longer than the 120 see This have long known, still Dutchak adopted this bounced back.

Here is after all. I even not knew such a. Like in FRSU (know) rules such a there is no. But again same. Can what've missed that.

fm967 wrote:

Skyfall our rules ceasing not longer than the 120 see This have long known, still Dutchak adopted this bounced back.

Stupidity clean water. :crazyfun: Why not 1 meter or not 1.5 Dam? :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Bologna clean water. Why not 1 meter or not 1.5 Dam?

With so approach stupidity of can be called all clauses rules.
Why sector 10 meters? Why udilishche to 5 fringes meters?
Why kormak not more 100 ml?
Why a hatchling pond such something length?
Why, why, why?

+1

volvo wrote:

Since thus approach stupidity of can be nazat all clauses rules.

Here is precisely. Increasingly stupidity, except length charge. Sector, incidentally, 10 meters - this not axiom. Simply all these rules and, in particular, point pro 1.2 Dam ceasing used to make up our with ceiling. Simply for moreover, to enter in history, perhaps. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 3 2010 15:01:37)

Can you reassure, that in 99% cases White Amur weight from 2-'s kg. In your sadke long not succeed.

volvo wrote:

Can you reassure, that in 99% cases White Amur weight from 2-'s pounds. In your sadke long not succeed.

On our for competitions we such a fish immediately same weigh and are. At all, all these rules fidernye in Ukraine - clean water, it's idiotic, essentially. And than further their will apply in such a the form of, the greater, it's idiotic will prosper. All these restrictions (those who something not keeps managing to do or not understands as to do.

Romeo wrote:

Bologna clean water. Why not 1 meter or not 1.5 Dam?

If would in rules was 150 see, then emerged would question: Why not two Dam and camping on D. So the most the right rules - this lack of restrictions. :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.