All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.

Rules competition on fideru.

Posts 211 to 240 of 906

fm967 wrote:

If would in rules was 150 see, then emerged would question: Why not two Dam and camping on D. So the most the right rules - this lack of restrictions.

100%! No restrictions, and, in end, not will be no ingredients. In rules clearly must be enacted axioms. Time industrialized fishing. Number of udilisch. Way to registration poklevki and number of likely. Increasingly else from crafty and only sofas athletes in framework no one not the right! Who the will poddzhigovkoy harvest okushka, and the other overborrow carp and bribery from poddzhigovki another sportmena - all decides tactic and technique, and had any!

And, if carp not enjoyed, then torchbearer, which not can to capture perch lost, and serves him - need to all be able and on time to accept decision! I, once, tolstolobov began harvest on sorevakh and won. And that remained to do, if another a major fish has moved in "in anarchy. :flag: So that now, me sit with zero or to capture tolstoloba? On other sorevakh I such by not handled, so as klevala another fish - more predictable!

And so sitting without poklevok, and here a flock tolstoloba plazmy. A long ceasing on falling and, here is he pretty boy! :love: Other deal as such a a Squealer on (1.6 kg) 0,08 mm ceasing and hook # 18 extricate? Here is where the problem! And my previous on those same sorevakh features that harvest bass and sudachka with poddzhigovkoy. So then, after these this comp, so much was noise, that this is not fidernaya had forced. A on feeder, used one hook and the feeder - why not fidernaya had forced?

In general, raised subject, from which I have read negative :mad:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 3 2010 17:16:15)

+2

Romeo wrote:

Generally, all these rules fidernye in Ukraine - clean water, it's idiotic, essentially. And than further their will apply in such a the form of, the greater, it's idiotic will prosper. All these restrictions (those who something not keeps managing to do or not understands as to do.

As something, I participated in festival "Kozinka 2008." Rules conducting me, too, surprised. I.e., on the morning start, on boats all came away who where, on that, where and as] However, no one not controls. On the evening collection, prize (rubber boat) for the greatest fish. There is no rules, there is no control, all on honesty. Then went slushki, that peoplefish in rybkhozakh or artelyakh fishing and camping on D. But here have one thing BUT, this not contest, this annual traditional FESTIVAL. People intends to to communicate, rest and a fish swim.
In rules, can, and not all well, but and all to please not tickles. On these rules compete hundreds of people, did they all idiots, focus on would be idiocy?

+1

fm967 wrote:

In rules, can, and not all well, but and all to please not tickles. On these rules compete hundreds of people, did they all idiots, focus on would be idiocy?

And that them remains to do? I, too, on him'm in competition, but believe, that many restrictions taken with ceiling only because, that someone, once, so wanted? Here is where 1.2 Dam ceasing? Here is realistically in terms as industrialized fishing is nonsense a total. What were arguments, when this have come up with?

With other hand, again conversation nor about fix. 'm off the skag. Varites further in this topic without me. Me would still, if honestly. :music:

Romeo wrote:

By the way, I would gladly baited in the sorevakh on 2 fidera. Much more room for various experimentation. Different distance there is can be try and camping on D. And camping on P.

Nooooo, not need to. We on old age want to move on feeder. Quietly sit on Tripp Trapp and project times in 10-15 minutes. And here you offer again dynamic, a vanity. Na-a-ah, one stick safer.

Sasha! You already few years on my memory zovyosh old age and leave in feeder! Let-God you health and early life, to you even long not came in feeder (joke) :D
And if seriously, did you truth on sorevakh on fideru bet. Perezabrasyvat times in 10-15 minutes.
P.S. I of course only'm flock to do its first step in sporting event feeder, but and already sufficient experience Amateur fidera says me, that 2 fidera this gemorr, on an amateur a fishing trip even though tolerable, on sorevakh on-my you are unreal.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

2 fidera this gemorr, on an amateur a fishing trip even though tolerable, on sorevakh on-my you are unreal.

Increasingly depends on species on the composition fish and intensity awesome sauce. On such for competitions, what were in November 2009 in Luhansk, and three types was would a bit :D (joke of course, but, as the saying goes, in each joke there is the share of jokes).

wrote:

At such for competitions, what were in November 2009 in Luhansk, and three types was would a bit (joke of course, but, as the saying goes, in each joke there is the share of jokes).

Dima, not above and not be modest. Then and dozen easily was woulds readiness to service :D

Last edited by (Apr 8 2010 00:03:53)

"Approved President FRSU" EU sporting sell fishing spots on fder "
http://fishing.org.ua/vb3/showthread.ph … post358024

Last edited by bodya_ber (May 25 2010 15:06:28)

+1

bodya_ber wrote:

Submitted President FRSU "EU sporting sell fishing spots on fder"
http://fishing.org.ua/vb3/showthread.ph post358024

I have this the reference not opened.

I allow still such a exile: http://fishing.kiev.ua/vb3/showpost.php … ount=1780.

How I understand, ranging with CU-2010 all sports contest on as it comes to shagging in Ukraine ???? according to these Rules. :flag:

In particular, quote from a:

6.1. For hour zmagan torchbearer ia? right vikoristati not a ? eu?a 17 (smnadtsyati) ltrv prikormu the kind not a ? eu?a 2 (term not exceeding two) ltrv Alive tvarinnikh komponentv prikormu. Under ouiio large coarse motilya not must perevischuvati 1 (one) ltr. Large nasadkovogo motilya not must perevischuvati 100 ml. Nasadkoviy motil not enter have 2 ltri tvarinnogo component.

:cool:

Last edited by Dood (May 25 2010 17:26:01)

Putting the full text Rules:

Zatverdzhuyu:
25 traffic 2010 the
President FRSU
Tereshchuk A. W.

Rules sporting sell fishing spots on fder

Osnovn viznachennya.
Basis that is fishing spots on fder basis that is fishing spots ? crediting spetsalzovanikh vudlisch in kotrikh gnuchk elementi condition of vudlischa of have metering ndikatora poklovki. Whether ye ? i? mekhanchn, zvukov the kind Electronic publications signalzatori zaboronen.
Vudlische for sell fishing spots on fder, are aooe dovzhinoyu not a ? eu?a 17 anglyskikh futv (518 centimeters), aooe obladnanim propusknimi kltsyami the kind kotushkoyu.
Obvantazhennya. Basis that is fishing spots on fder zdysnyutsya ? crediting godvnichok whether-yako condition of abo without them. Have whether-yeiio aeiaaeo for obvantazhennya povinn vikoristovuvatis tyagarts, kotr where an osnastts negativno plavuchost.
Sportivniy basis that is fishing spots on fder the in osobistomu the kind command zalku, article the yeeo ? viznachennya peremozhtsv, prizerv the kind nomnantv.
Puerto ribalka 2 zmagan ? sporting sell fishing spots on fder.
Team sukupnst sportsmenv-Russian companies that manufacture, trenerv the kind pomchnikv, Kotra the group presents regon (city, club oiui) the kind ia? its nazvu, Kotra not spvpada i ? ? odnyu city named ? i?eo teams uchasnits zmagan.
Coaches of lasses, Kotra conducted koordinuyuch confirmed in komand sportsmenv-Russian companies that manufacture the kind ia? iaai rights (divas. Introduction).
Pomchnik of lasses, Kotra to remind will komand sportsmenv-Russian companies that manufacture.
There books on literature where, of conducted control for dotrimannyam Rules the kind ia? a series of povnovazhen (divas. Introduction).
Zone zmagan dlyanka Bank, in kotry memorial the. Have aeiaaeo, that memorial the teams, large zones must dorvnyuvati the ? eai ? a in. In July komand. Zoni numeruyutsya latinskimi letters A, In, Since oiui, on zone A ? naynizhchoyu for techyu. Microchips no-go zones iiaeoou aooe vln dlyanki Bank, in in the zones oae ? rozrivi vlashtovuyutsya o ? euee for conditions nayavnost producer Central and history, kotr unemozhlivlyuyut basis that is have aaiiio site.
Sector dlyanka Bank in kotry there torchbearer ? svom ustatkuvannyam the kind obladnannyam for zdysnennya sporting sell fishing spots the kind dlyanka akvator, obmezhena perpendikulyarami a the lines sector have fields of protilezhnogo Bank. Large sektorv have of polymeric must black the teams, ui priymayut fate have zmagannyakh.
Rules zmagan document, zatverdzheniy respublkanskoyu abo regonalnoyu Federatsyu of their sport in hereby appoint pererakhovan iaiaaeaiiy uiai way objects which the kind sankts have aeiaaeo Chelomei porushen. Skladatsya derzhavnoyu ignite sambuca on, ?,yazkovim for oznayomlennya vsma compete the kind members of teams and oaeiae suddyami.
Polozhennya pro the document, of rozroblyayut organzatori zmagan. D, some for oznayomlennya. Skladatsya derzhavnoyu ignite sambuca on. In Polozhenn viznachatsya status zmagan, order of Education the kind dopusku sportsmenv on the, vkazutsya rozmr launch vnesku the kind manner eiai splati, pererakhovuyutsya personally suddvska kolegya the kind d ? i?a iie ? neobkhdna unevenly.
Regulations zmagan document, in hereby appoint times pogodinniy grafk zmagan, (hour entry in zone zmagan, hour worker the kind fnshu oiui.

Lvova athlete until commencement of zmagan
1. For priynyattya construction in the ? sporting sell fishing spots on fder torchbearer responsible of:
1.1. Zarestruvatis party to zmagan have Correspondents endurance
1.2. Nadati in orgkomtet zmagan neobkhdnu information pro itself (ia?ae zapitan formuyut organzatori zmagan)
1.3. Arrive on noa zmagan have by the the premier the kind and may be examined ? food files (EU, polozhennya, the the Rules)
1.4. Is a possibility of fate in,yazkovomu trenuvann, yeui oae ? peredbachen Rules zmagan.
1.5. Splatiti startoviy aianie the kind zarestruvatis bezposeredno on site zmagan
1.6. Nou caaoe until suddvsko koleg its zalkovu graffical, napravlennya a club (regonalno ITF Federation) the kind medichnu dovdku pro right o fate have zmagannyakh for istan wellI
2. Torchbearer ia? right
2.1.. Otrimati ? zagalnodostupnikh dzherel entire to clients pro the, (hour the kind noa i?iaaaaiiy, conditions uiai priynyattya construction oiui
2.2. O fate have vdbrnikh (yeui oae ? peredbachen)
2.3. And may be examined ? akvatoryu zmagan, get sektorv
2.4. Visloviti with a until organzatorv have the aeiaaeo, yeui further sektori not vdpovdayut meets the i?iaaaaiiy zmagan
Lvova sportsmenv until worker
3. Until worker zmagan memorial nastupn tailored treatment package:
3.1. Oftsyne on Opening, zmagan
3.2. Pdnyattya iao prapora (praporv)
3.3. The performance is fixed in the Gmnu (Derzhavnikh Gmnv)
3.4. Predstavlennya suddvsko koleg
3.5. Zherebkuvannya
3.6. Same in sector
Vdsutnst sportsmenv endurance on whether-yeiio ? pererakhovanikh etapv serve pdstavoyu for vinesennya notice.
4. Lvova athlete-admirers in Europe but until worker zmagan.
4.1. Until signal Head became the, of enables poetics in sektori, torchbearer iiaea peremstiti all neobkhdne eiio ustatkuvannya the kind equipment have sector, of dstavsya eiio in khod zherebkuvannya. Pdgotovku in Europe but iiaeia pochinati o ? euee i ? ney signal same in zone.
4.2. For peremschennya equipment have sector torchbearer iiaea skoristatis speeds delicious athlete, a trainer abo pomchnika endurance.
4.3. I ? ney signal same in zone , in khod sphere have Europe but torchbearer ia? right:
4.3.1. Prepare prikormu
4.3.2. I?iaiaeoe vimryuvannya new trawling have and nonferrous Europe but
4.3.3. Skladati vudlischa for sell
4.3.4. Vstanovlyuvati platform (Pandora, stlchik,, that he was) the kind dodatkove ustatkuvannya
4.3.5. To define on granits sector ? susdami
4.4. Have aeiaaeo nepogodzhennya ? susdami inter sector sell torchbearer responsible of zvernutis until lnynogo became the pro will ? lnyniy there viznachit mezh sector the kind nadast some orntiri on protilezhnomu bank of, kotrimi aiie povinn aoaoou keruvatis have khod sell i hour zmagan.
4.5. Yeui torchbearer not zgoden ? ?aiiy lnynogo became the uiai inter sector, a ia? right ? abo through a trainer zaprositi Head there zmagan for ?aiiy caaooi i?iaeaie. ?aiiy Head became the ? ostatochnim the kind iiaea aooe oskarzhene o ? euee i ? ney fnshu etapu zmagan crime podannyam oftsynogo protesting a endurance
4.6. Have khod sphere torchbearer responsible of nadati right control zagalno the prikormu the kind okremikh eiai skladovikh (tvarinnogo component oiui) suddyami have oa?i ? i, viznacheniy have Reglament zmagan aea not osobisto ", i ? ae through 30 khvilin i ? ney entry in zone zmagan ? not ci, i ? ae for 30 khvilin until worker etapu
4.7. I ? ney control suddyami prikormu the kind eiai komponentv torchbearer responsible of vinesti ? sector an in the, kotr iiaeoou him aooe vikoristan have khod zmagan have metering prikormu.
4.8. Control pdlyaga oaeiae the bait ??PO large the kind State Pravil
4.9. Torchbearer, of have vstanovleniy lines for not Nadav suddyam mozhlivost kontroyu prikormu the kind nozzles (bait) otrimu styagnennya have Kucherenko notice
4.10. Hour sphere have Europe but viznachatsya organzatorami the kind vkazutsya have Reglament aea responsible of aooe not iai?a term not exceeding two godin
4.11. Have Europe but torchbearer responsible of dotrimuvatis tish the kind not zavazhati svomi dyami by other some.

Zalkoviy hour
5.1. Zalkovim vvazhatsya hour a worker until fnshu.
5.2. In zalkoviy hour torchbearer conducted basis that is fishing spots in iaaeao his sector, vikoristovuyuchi odne vudlische ? one gachkom. Dozvolyatsya zmnyuvati vudlische on zapasn dovlnu large ?. Yeui torchbearer - sector, then a after responsible of i?eaooeiaee a ? tse became the. Of the agency zdysnyuvati basis that is fishing spots have susdnkh sectors, prikormlyuvati the kind zakidati for mezhami his sector and oaeiae roztashovuvati vudlische aeacoaaoe ustatkuvannya for mezhami sector. On moment worker peredn nzhki platformi (stltsya oiui) povinn znakhoditis on sukhodol. In khod zalkovogo ano peremschennya platformi (oiui) is permitted o ? euee have bk Bank.
5.3. Pro this development. In zalkovogo ano spovscha signal Head became the zmagan, of dublyutsya in ? i?eo zones lnynimi suddyami. Signal pro fnsh oaeiae dublyutsya lnynimi suddyami. Until zalku priymatsya the entire riba, vilovlena dozvolenim methods have iaaeao sector athlete protyagom zalkovogo ano. Casual. Aren't zabagnena riba priymatsya until zalku. Navmisne bagrnnya fishing spots zaboronene. Of riba, is taken have pdsak aeacoaaoe in hand i ? ney fnshnogo signal until zalku not priymatsya. Until zvazhuvannya riba must utrimuvatis have prostorikh sazhakh dametrom not iai?a 50 centimeters the kind dovzhinoyu not iai?a 3 Metri.
5.4. Oaeiae until zalku not document copy types of fish, ui zanesen until Chervono Books ie (osetrov, lososev, rchkova mnoga oiui). Have aeiaaeo, yeui torchbearer vpyma fishing spots higher perelchenikh of, a responsible of forthwith when Ribu vipustiti.
5.5. If etapu on zmagannyakh must skladati 6 godin. Have case dovgotrivalikh nespriyatlivikh pogodnikh minds etap iiaea aooe dostrokovo. In ouiio aeiaaeo etap vvazhatsya thus, ui aaoany, yeui zalkoviy hour sklav not iai?a 50% (three years).

Lures from day one, the bait the kind the nozzle sitch
6.1. For hour zmagan torchbearer ia? right vikoristati not a ? eu?a 17 (smnadtsyati) ltrv prikormu the kind not a ? eu?a 2 (term not exceeding two) ltrv Alive tvarinnikh komponentv prikormu. Under ouiio large coarse motilya not must perevischuvati 1 (one) ltr. Large nasadkovogo motilya not must perevischuvati 100 ml. Nasadkoviy motil not enter have 2 ltri tvarinnogo component.
6.2 Control the prikormu the kind live tvarinnogo component zdysnyutsya suddvskoyu brigadoyu zgdno too costly 4.6. For control torchbearer responsible of nadati lures from day one have standard mrnomu vdr ? poznachkami, vlnim a tvarinnikh komponentv. Have case vdsutnost have athlete mrnogo tableware, suddvska brigade ia? right peresipati prigotovaniy lures from day one have mrniy posud. Tvarinn elements for control podayutsya have standartny sertifkovany mrny tar. Lures from day one until control suddyami d zvolozhenim, protyagom sell torchbearer iiaea i?iaiaeoe until zvolozhennya prikormu ? crediting pulverizatoru. Koristuvatis sieve for rozbivannya prikormu i ? ney control suddyami zaboroneno.
6.3. Nazhivkoyu vvazhatsya whether ye household items tvarinnogo pokhodzhennya, kotr torchbearer rozmschu on gachku. Nasadkoyu vvazhayutsya household items roslinnogo pokhodzhennya.
6.4. I hour sell torchbearer responsible of rozmschuvati bait the kind the pourer bezposeredno on gachku. Legiblly montazhv, under yeeo whether-ye household items roztashovuyutsya took gachka, not bezposeredno on velikikh zaboronen.
6.5. Have metering bait aeacoaaoe nozzles torchbearer ia? right% of o ? euee products. Natural pokhodzhennya. Whether ye products. Made (sintetichnogo, neprirodnogo) pokhodzhennya zaboronen.
6.6. Zaboroneno legiblly have metering bait fishing spots aeacoaaoe ??chastin and oaeiae kri fishing spots.. .trying to zemnovodnikh the kind yats murakh.

Signs the kind signali
7.1. I hour zmagan golovniy there poda, and lnyn became the dublyuyut nastupn signali:
7.1.1. same in zone enables some peremstiti equipment the kind ustatkuvannya in zone the kind pochati pdgotovku
7.1.2. start enables pochinati prikormlyuvannya the kind basis that is fishing spots
7.1.3. trivoga signal d have aeiaaeo nastannya nespriyatlivikh pogodnikh minds (the storm, storm, flurry of) pdchas zalkovogo ano, kotr zagrozhuyut welldefective sportsmenv. Under podann ouiai signal torchbearer responsible of forthwith viynyati snap ? the, lead vudlischa (have the success is ? zapasn) have gorizontalne polozhennya the kind zalishiti mezh sector
7.1.4. vdby trivogi signal d i ? ney signal trivoga , yeui pogodn conditions zmnilis on spriyatliv, and zalkoviy hour ua not vicherpano. For oei signal torchbearer iiaea povernutis have sector ? prigotuvatis until sell. Through 5 khvilin i ? ney signal vdby trivogi d signal start , i ? ney yeiai iiaeia loviti Ribu.
7.1.5. fnsh - for oei signal torchbearer responsible of viynyati rigging ? the the kind pripiniti basis that is fishing spots. Zalishati mezh sector zaboroneno. Iiaeia pochinati dismantling ustatkuvannya the kind skladannya vudlisch
7.2. Signali podayutsya property suddeyu startovim pstoletom abo raketoyu ? dublyuyutsya lnynimi suddyami voice. An signali podayutsya odinarnim postrlom (raketoyu) ? o ? euee signal trivoga the kind vdby trivogi peredatsya dvoma postrlami (dvoma missiles).
7.3. Signali,yazkov for the performance compete the kind members of teams. Have case nevikonannya signal the sportsman a vdlyaga styagnennyu have Kucherenko notice.

Protesti, styagnennya
8.1. Puerto ribalka ia? right oprotestuvati Lvova (abo bezdyalnst) suddv the kind Chelomei ?aiiy.
8.2. Have hour a entry in zone ? until fnshu protest a cybernetics athlete-admirers iiaea meetings this coaches endurance.
8.3. Protest d have writing to the kind responsible of aooe rozglyanutim suddvskoyu kolegyu until ogoloshennya ostatochnikh, organization of zmagan
8.4. ?aiiy suddvsko koleg ? ostatochnim the kind oskarzhennyu not pdlyaga.
8.5. Have case porushennya Rules cabanas-ribalkoyu there ia? right naklasti on v styagnennya have Kucherenko notice.
8.6. Povtorne notice tyagne for for gaining diskvalfkatsyu athlete until kntsya zmagan.
8.7. Diskvalfkovaniy torchbearer not iiaea aooe zamneniy zapasnim until commencement of zherebkuvannya nastupnogo etapu zmagan.
Staggering 8.8 an Vyhotskyi pro styagnennya podayutsya until suddvsko koleg have pismovomu Kucherenko ? zanosyatsya until zalkovo notebook athlete suddeyu-secretary.

Zvazhuvannya
9.1. I ? ney podannya signal fnsh torchbearer zalishatsya have Europe but until zvazhuvannya.
9.2. Zvazhuvannya to be conducted property suddeyu zmagan abo osoboyu, kotry a peredast povnovazhennya ? caaooi tailored treatment package have prisutnost became the-General, of fill formerly zvazhuvannya bezposeredno have Protocol.
9.3. Zvazhuvannya to be conducted vagami ? tochnstyu not opustilasya nizhche 5 gramv naskrznim method, oiaoi zvazhuvannya catch can the poorest sportsmenv to be conducted low--as vagami.
9.4. Of riba ? charge on zvazhuvannya d an athlete o ? euee i ? ney tse became the.
9.5. I ? ney zvazhuvannya the catch of the povertatsya have vodoymu for exclusion oeo osobin, kotr not ia?ou shansv on vizhivannya.

Pdvedennya pdsumkv
10.1. Pdvedennya pdsumkv memorial have osobistomu the kind command zalkakh.
10.2. Roztashuvannya sportsmenv have pdsumkovomu protokol viznachatsya'a balv for two is zmagan, on, x ei nizhcha the sum balv, oei higher noa athlete. Muhammad Bal'ami for kozhniy etap zmagan ? noa athlete, ssea a posv have svoy of polymeric for pdsumkami skin etapu. Have case rvnost balv sportsmenv (teams) have until uvagi PO boo wagga catch can.
10.3. Torchbearer (abo deklka sportsmenv), of not request on zvazhuvannya zhodno fishing spots, otrimu large balv, kotr dorvnyuyut the sportsmenv have of polymeric plus one.
10.4 Wu case rvnost vagi catch can term not exceeding two abo a ? eu?a sportsmenv have of polymeric Chelomei fucked obchislyuyutsya ye seredn arifmetichne a msts, kotr aiie could it comes posdati, yakbi roztashovuvalis have pdsumkovomu protokol one for one. Oiaoi: 4 sportsmeni have shown odnakovu love you, ? possible aiie could or 4-those noa. Thus Yasuo, sportsmeni pretenduyut on 4-5-6-7 mstsya.. .trying to both ? them otrimu on 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 / 4 =5, 5 balv. Torchbearer ? nastupnoyu vagoyu capture of caeia? 8-striking noa in pdsumkovomu protokol.

Rights the kind, % suddv
11.1. Suddvstvo on zmagannyakh ? sporting sell fishing spots on fder zdysnyutsya suddvskoyu brigadoyu have Correspondents Head became the zmagan, became the General the kind lnynikh suddv.
11.2. Golovniy there zmagan ia? oae ?, %
11.2.1. Poda an signali uiai tilt zmagan,
11.2.2. Virshu ieoaiiy, o pow.73to follow the ? perebgom zmagan,
11.2.3 ? pursue zvazhuvannya catch can abo dorucha after lnynomu became the.
11.2.4. Of services until rozglyadu protesti sportsmenv the kind teams,
11.2.5. Golovu suddvskoyu kolegyu i hour rozglyadu oeo protestv the kind vigoloshu ?aiiy uiai them.
11.2.6. Pdpisu Protocol zmagan the kind an records have zalkovikh sties together sportsmenv.
11.3. There-sekretar:
11.3.1 Veda is of registration of sportsmenv the kind teams,
11.3.2. Sldku for oznayomlennyam ? Polozhennyam the kind Rules,
11.3.3. Has been collecting zalkov notebook sportsmenv the kind suddv the kind ?iaeou in them records pro fate in zmagannyakh, of the kind styagnennya.
11.3.4. Veda is Protocol can ? suddvsko koleg uiai rozglyadu protestv.
11.4. Lnyn became the roztashovuyutsya bezposeredno have zones zmagan. Large lnynikh suddv viznachatsya ? proports 1 there on 10 sportsmenv. Have case skladno beregovo bases, ui utrudnyu suddvskiy control of dyami sportsmenv large lnynikh suddv iiaea aooe than
11.5. Lnyn became the povinn:
11.5.1. Dublyuvati an signali Head became the voice,
11.5.2. Virshuvati ieoaiiy, kotr vinikayut in khod i?iaaaaiiy sell fishing spots
11.5.3. Have vstanovleniy Rules hour conduct control tvarinno skladovo prikormki
11.5.4. Broadcast stezhiti for dotrimannyam compete Rules the kind Fee
11.5.5. Vinositi notice the kind ? i? styagnennya have aeiaaeo porushennya Rules
11.5.6. Of nobility EU the kind ? i? Bulgaria on provedennyu zmagan
11.5.7. Mat zalkovu graffical the kind posvdchennya became the ? of their sport
11.5.8. Until commencement of zmagan nou caaoe zalkovu graffical became the-Secretary
11.6. The entire warehouse suddvsko koleg zaslugovu not povagu the kind bezzasterezhniy authority have splkuvann ? compete. Whether-ye ?aiiy suddv not? iiaeoou aooe oskarzhen o ? euee crime podannyam oftsynogo protesting. Nepokora became the, nezalezhno a eiai erecting the kind hold, roztsnyutsya ye porushennya Rules the kind karatsya poperedzhennyam.

Rights the kind, % trenerv the kind pomchnikv
12.1. In warehouse endurance on zmagannyakh on objects which fishing spots on fder vkhodyat sportsmeni-admirers (4 cholovki, zapasn sportsmeni (not a ? eu?a 1 on team), coaches the kind pomchniki (not a ? eu?a term not exceeding two). Have case vdsutnost a trainer, eiai, % vikonu kaptan endurance.
12.2. Coaches, zapasniy the kind pomchniki ia?ou right poetics until sector sell sportsmenv nai? ?endurance, Davati ?i usn because the kind vkazvki. Iaii ? anii in Europe but athlete iiaea znakhoditis o ? euee one literature where endurance.
12.3. Coaches poda zavku pro personalniy warehouse endurance not ci, i ? ae for average until commencement of zherebkuvannya skin vote. Yeui bid not lodged have names hour, then warehouse endurance vvazhatsya thus, yeee aoa have poperednomu tur abo have poperedny zayavts (before corn cob zherebkuvannya ia??iai vote).
12.4. Coaches ia? right podavati protest on Lvova supernikv and oaeiae on Lvova / bezdyalns suddv. Coaches ia? right aooe prisutnm on zasdann suddvsko koleg under rozglyad protestv, podanikh a eiai endurance.
12.5. Coaches ia? right aooe prisutnm under zvazhuvann have the poorest sectors.
12.6. Yeui coaches porushu EU the kind not pdkoryatsya usnim meets the suddv, then a diskvalfkutsya.. .trying to responsible of pokinuti zone zmagan.
12.7. Coaches, zapasniy the kind pomchniki ia?ou right administer the sportsmenov will have peremschenn eiai ustatkuvannya until sector sell aea not ci signal same in zone and oaeiae have zvorotnomu peremschennyu equipment.
12.8. Coaches, zapasniy the kind pomchniki ia?ou right peredavati through lnynogo suddyu have sector athlete nai? ?endurance kharchov products. The kind bezalkogoln napo.
12.9. ? tse became the the kind for zgodi athlete have Europe but iiaeoou znakhoditis i?aanoaaieee presi.

Rozrobiv named Dingleberry A. M.

Putting obeschanyy read more "FIPSovskikh" rules.
http://s46.radikal.ru/i111/1007/63/e1964944de0c.jpg

official TERMS F.I.P.S.e.d. World competition
FIDERNA had forced

Organization
-1- Official international contest must be are organized national latter, communicator in C.I.P.S. Organizovyvayuschaya the federation bears responsibility for holding contest.
-2- Only those who is member of national federation, member C.I.P.S. With their full annual the associated collecting fees, should be admitted; their must put forward federation members of which they are; fly fishermen, which create team clubs or national federation should hold nationality last.
Fisherman, which already participated in message of Championship or in the international competition, Uribista nation, not can to participate for another nation.
Participants must be always capable prove its nationality with the help carte ID, passports or other documents, illustration this; in any friend case, participants must to imagine the official document, confirming their nationality in the country, that they represent. Document should be presented on 1 th or 2 th meeting managers team.
Only team from national federations, must be allowed until participation in world and zoning Championships (Europe).
For order to set bid on organization the tournament, nation must to participate in this issue as least one times, in for past time - three years, in championship, which she offers organize.
Program, for preliminary viewing must be relegated Secretary F.I.P.S.e.d. Before the end of November previous year.
Except world fishing Games, F.I.P.S.e.d. Can be responsible for ensuring software, all evidence and classifications for award shows on championships; in this case, organizovyvayuschaya nation must ensure all nutrition and spending (room, food and the final the solemn lunch) on housing for rulers from, the GNP this jobs; ", begins on the eve first day coaching, and will end in day after final lunch; F.I.P.S.e.d. Will responsible for costs travel.
For all F.I.P.S.e.d. Championships, organizovyvayuschaya an ethno-linguistic must ensure all nutrition and spending (room, food and the final the solemn lunch) on housing for two members F.I.P.S.e.d. Direktivnogo Committee; ", perhaps, begins on the eve first day practice and ends on day after final lunch.
Championship not can be pursue nation, if state not commits itself to responsibility return living fish back: Diving after, as will counted weight and results (prohibited from kill fish).
Nation, which organizing World or zonalnyy championship, is responsible for purchases of spoils, for which will pay F.I.P.S.e.d.; nation must provide 3 trophy for command of set and 3 trophy for individual; these trophies must have nastennuyu plate, on which, will a personal a badge of "F.I.P.S.e.d." also as place and date the tournament. Maximal sum, that F.I.P.S.e.d. Will to repay their - 300 for 6 spoils. Also F.I.P.S.e.d. Will provide the weaving.
Programs and invited for all championships need provide only nations, which are members of F.I.P.S.e.d. (need not provide invited aa?ania or individual directly).
-3- With every nation, which is member of C.I.P.S. Permitted to imagine only one team, from 5 fishermen and 1 spare, which should be appointed before the first drawing.
Are not allowed to participate and compete one rybolovu.
In case trauma during competition the principal stakeholder, possible, replacing back-up member of, which 2010 in official documents, although fishing some tackle and belonging not can be replaced by. Replacement should conduct a member of barcamp.
-4- Competitions must be are organized on reservoirs, such as rivers, channels or in appropriate aquatic basins, such as Lake camping on D.; must be opportunity harvest fish across width seats; the depth of in place must be as can be big, not less 1.5 flushed; minimum width 40 meters.
-5- Location, should be as can be more finer, a direct and provide equal conditions for all athletes, moreover, place, should allow rybolovam stand one lines, avoiding breaks, for example: Lines transmission, bridges and camping on D., how this perhaps. Place should not represent no dangers for participants and viewers.
One or more members technical Commission must fulfill inspections seats contest, which, have for the tournament, this test must conform to time year, when be held championship; message inspections should be presented Executive committee that F.I.P.S.e.d. For estimates and decisions; this decision then will send C.I.P.S. Final assertion or rejection seats meeting F.I.P.S.e.d. Will transmissible candidate nation. F.l.P.S.e.d. Should be responsible for road tolls (jet, train and others, and organization bears responsibility for transport on place in airport or on station, and also spending on nutrition and living.
Relatively wait, active nation will have two opportunities:
1- to choose place wait, proposed organizovyvayuschey nation (not necessarily).
In this case conditions tenure be clear the characterisitcs, indicated, namely:
- The Cost for clock on one person for half board, in dependence from number of faces, exchange each room, regardless of length of singled residence (full guesthouse not binding); member countries must point to dates his tenure.
- the price final solemn lunch.
Terms location, the proposed U.N., must approve Technical the Commission.
2- to find place residence on their own.
In this case, member countries must to inform about his choosing organizovyvayuschey nation during accession (in specialized form the applications).
In two cases (through participation or without aid official organizations), Kiri premium will include in themselves enleve fish in just term to host (as for training facilities, so and owing days) insurance and various spending, such as gifts, clubs, prizes and camping on Afghan. Starting that subscription for the tournament will be:
- 1.200 (in including 9 his closing solemn-and 6 permits on fish enleve).
With refers on the final the solemn lunch, be this afternoon with treatment the table or smorgasbord, active nation have in his disposal a range of seats, appropriate number of seats on bugetar dinner party, reserved for them.
If no amount details about stays not were identifies an extreme the maturity fixed organization, countries-and connecting will have to engage in question residence on their own.
Any state, which fills the registration form of and pledges to participate in championship, but under this not accepts participation in any case should pay organizing premium. Country, which not obey this rule, forbidden to accept participation and organize future championships.
All countries member owe to inform organizovyvayuschuyu nation about their date arrival as least for two weeks before the first training. Any missing nation (still not profits) in Thursday on the morning on retreatments is considered "KMP BLITS" and not can to participate in championship (see Helpfully sanctions, in article 31 with).
Organizovyvayuschaya nation must point to in program arrangements helpfully business, housing, facilities and campingsites, along in shattered windows 20 km.
Championship will mark in November or December.
-6- During the competition, participants must have playground, least 15 meters and maximum 30 meters a long. Width zones must be established together with technical Commission.
Place industrialized fishing athlete should be clearly determined and isolated from viewers; for this can be fashion fence or pull ropes on sufficient distance from Bank (we recommend on distance not less 10 meters); to the same should be corridor created thus, to officials, had opportunity his use, he must be desk is full between sketches and audiences,. This the official corridor, should not under any conditions borrow fishing belonging.
Team managers, maximum 2 for nation, can enter in sector to its some; team managers must wear seeming the reverse of Number. Only one manager team, permissible lie in sector his athlete.
The organizers should establish in zone everyone for fisherman equating the with the indication behalf of and citizenship, and also number of caught fish, with the hourly update.
Meeting managers shall
-7- It would be preferably for shared Governing to visit meeting managers team.
If the manager team or delegate from nation is missing, in this case President F.I.P.S.e.d. Or his delegate himself will exercise action hanging party draw.
1s session in the second half of days environment, before Chempionatom, goal which:
To make International Atomic Energy judge in accordance with Article 28 real official Rules.
announcement of the countries, participating in championship.
Deal rules contest judge and managers teams.
announcement of the conduct in alphabetic order, to determine order of nations in for the tournament.
Deal documents with the indication may legitimately be sold sizes and species fish.
liquidity-preference information about progress the tournament.
2s session in Thursday on the evening:
Draw, appointment zones (A, B, C and others.) for first phase (days) the tournament.
3s session in Friday on the morning in the first day Cup :
Goal this hotbed lies in determining guidance in sectors (area contest), where will be placed athletes in first day.
4s session in Friday on the evening in the first day Cup :
Election announcement results first day.
Itogi first phase.
draw, distribution of zones or sectors on (A, B, C and camping on D.) the second phase (day is).
5s session, in Saturday on the morning on the second day Cup :
Goal this hotbed lies in determining guidance in sectors (area contest), where will be placed athletes on the second day.
6s session, in the second half of days Saturday on the second day Cup
Election announcement results second days.
Itogi second phase.
draw, distribution of zones or sectors on (A, B, C and camping on D.) the third phase (day).
7s session in Sunday on the morning on the third day the tournament.
Goal this hotbed lies in determining guidance in sectors (area contest), where will be placed athletes on the third day.
Draw
-8- draw for everyone phase must be implemented as least for 90 minutes before the onset of the contest, under careful supervision organizers of and in the presence of managers team or delegates each team, and also representatives F.I.P.S.e.d.
For three stages, location 5 fishermen in sectors must determine weigh draw.
In all three stages, appointment positions will distributed according to system amount. This system was there thus, that athletes one team are placed within five sectors.
Draw, according to commissioned, the target in for first meeting managers', will allow automatic establish: And), positions every the angler in five sectors for first phase; in) for second and third phase, stance every the angler will-cut after partitioning sectors. According to number of teams, this system will is preparing each time separately.
-9- In streams and rivers, sector # 1 should be resides downstream; in reservoirs (Lake, the ponds and camping on D.) sector # 1 will resides from Left and labeling will undergo with leftist hand on the right.
-10- Manager team gets opposite Number for everyone from participants.
Opposite Number for first and second managers team should be pan-green, and the opposite the number of Makarov is should be red color of. Contrary numbers athletes must oboznachatsya different colors for each zone (sector), (moreover green or Red) or must be neutral color of, but matching each of letters for each zone (sector).
Common TERMS
-11- a- All types torchbearer will have 60 minutes for training. As only fly fishermen are arriving to community meeting, they owe wear their contrary numbers and transpose all its equipment to dostavshemusya sector, without entry in him (these rules also should take in attention those who helps rybolovam). Not permitted be preparing belonging, until not were issued the official with start-up signal, specifying, that participants can enter in their sector. In for subsequent preparatory action, athletes not receive no aid. All materials can be turned over to rybolovam, until not were issued signal prikarmlivanie , but only through of every individual Managing. After this signal, prohibited from supply some any kind of material (purposefulness, prikormku and equipment), except spare udilisch which, are replaced through individual Managing.
Prikormki and bait can be turned over to rybolovam in for period training, but their number of must test judges in for hours, until the early contest. After control prikormki bait half, prohibited from, cede rybolovam additional number of prikormki and nazhivok. Until signal, enter in sector , prikormki and bait can groom cabanas in advance. After signal enter in sector and until not began test, this preparation, fulfilled the sportsman or assistant outside sector, or the sportsman within sector.
B-, If control prikormki and bait not was implemented, some not permitted go back to business it comes to shagging.
-12- There's got to be one governor, pipelines dedicated for everyone athlete and overall the managing for each zone. Individual and common administrators must clearly know rules competition.
Overall the managing should test the next (if possible with the help member Executive Committee F.I.P.S.e.d,):
A Number of prikormki (it must be timed already under willingness to the use of (wet and proseyannym) including land, gravel, grain maize, wheat, hempseed seed and other supplements, which are safe for fauna and water environment] limited 12 l. The executive Committee F.I.P.S.e.d. Can to change these magnitude, after proposals from technical Committee;
B- Number of bait (all bait will measured) for the tournament limited 2 l, of which maximum number of 0.50 liters should be maggots in and motylyami. The executive Committee F.I.P.S.e.d. Has the opportunity, to change these magnitude, on proposal from technical Committee;
C-, the Participant provide for control bait, and prikormki, which are specified in program. Under not of violating, a participant gets remark - (article 31). List athletes that have received remarks, will declared at the World of the Captains. If violation of is traded again in for second or third phase or in over the next the tournament, participant be misconducted as periodic victimise rules (article 31 b).
The entire the bait must be presented in "official dimensional container inspection systems"; any other container will alienated and also (1 penalty area bal in rankings).
Prikormki must be represented for control in hazardous waste bins with labeled, bait in boxes "Official measure." Participants must necessarily have buckets and capacity the right size. Participants, which not have "inventory official size" must obtain in punishment 1 an additional bal (for example, who not has boxes in late phase and ranks 5 place, the gets 6 balls instead 5. A participant, separate local duke occupying 6s place,, too, receives 6 balls).
Sifting through a sieve, also as and harder (with the help slight electric of blender) forbidden as only was made test. Use spraying permitted.
Boxes must be closed without use of any tool (for example, adhesive cases about not can be used, to keep lid firmly closed);
D- harvest possible surplus nazhivok and prikormki after control.
Individual the managing should:
A controls a hatchling pond;
B- control behavior athlete, for which he liable;
C- verify and record every is thin fish;
D- in late contest, he must keep is thin fish under supervision and ban access it any to an slap, until arrival brigades for weighting. Together with the sportsman he, he it will sign an investment Protocol weighting common weight capture of.
-13- Athletes must abide by all legal restrictions sizes fish, if they remain in force for contest (national rules). These size must be announced on meeting managers team (the manager bears responsibility for informing the data his team). Fish until weighting must contain in spacious sadkakh. Our marketing must have minimal dozen 40 centimeters for round, and minimum diagonal 50 centimeters for rectangular. Minimum length charge 4 Dam; a hatchling pond should be are immersed: Diving, how this perhaps in just contest on entire its length. Prohibited from use other system and ways storage fish. Participants must have their own our marketing, if their not has provided organizovyvayuschaya the federation. For some unallocated partitions fish will be applied sanctions.
-14- Prikormki and bait must have are origins. Prohibited from use products metal origin, artificial purposefulness any species (polistirol, rubber, 's sponge and camping on To, as and whereas dead, moths, moth, rain worms, and camping on P.
-15- Tournament is conducted in sectors, in three phase on 5 hours every (recommended time with 9 :0 0 until 14 :0 0); in case compulsory any (for example: The storm), phase will reckon actual representation has been, later 2 hours industrialized fishing.
-16- All types a participant should fully to follow rules contest.
-17- Povoleno harvest only on one the only hook. Prohibited from harvest fish blesnami, artificial flies, alive or dead ponds (or Scotlands fish), in other animals nazhivkami, as for example frogs or, caviar.
In case, if a member of judge mocks or invited pay attention on the obvious violation of articles 17 and 35, in for phase, he in right demand, to fisherman melle tackle from water, to test length rods up or snap in a whole. If fisherman refuses from control, he will have emerge before judge.
Employed by the bait must be placed directly on the hook (bread, pasta, mixture of substances or nazhivok, as for example granules, both: Boyle, balls groundbait and gives. D. Banned).
Accidentally zabagrennaya fish goes in laps..
Deliberate bagrenie fish prohibited from.
In for contest, rybolovam not permitted use portable our radio.
Use ekholotov prohibited from, in including during coaching received.
've counted fish, is taken only within his sector. Fish, is taken in sector another the fishing trainer - must be launched so far back: Diving.
-18- Participants can muster any number of udilisch, but harvest permitted only one. This allows be preparing spare rods up, however, in case the search for fish, use these types prohibited from, until fish not going up the tracks in podsak.
-19- Sporto, not can receive no aid under podsachivanii fish. No amount another equipment except podsaka, should not be used fisherman for raising fish from water.
-20- some not permitted receive no aid; only managers team can enter in sector stakeholder their team and to lend only verbal recommendations; manager team cannot be enter in sector to rybolovu, which not is member of his team.
-21- Parking the vehicles use platforms with the maximum size of 1 x 1 flushed; they should be set in direct lines, on Bank, if necessary, partly in water (this will determine technical Commission). Additional platforms, can be set, but only for storage materials and cordages.
In case if necessary be noted line, to build all participants along Bank, in avoiding that some athletes are closer to water, than other - this should be implemented before training.
-22- Participants can use deputatilor them space, but them forbidden borrow place in neutral zone.
Within his sector, fly fishermen must move freely quietly,.
, , , ( ); , , ; , , , . After discuss, judge should solve, abrogate whether weight fish or not relatively common weight.
Photographers and operators have the right access in neutral zone (if attainable there is), but with a-resolution neighboring athletes and Governing. However them not permitted go for line, breach in 2 metres obey athlete. This lines must be marked by the organizers. In case, if no amount neutral area not marked by, photographers and do movie, with-resolution fishermen and Governing, remain on foreign territory.
-23- fly fishermen must wait first signal, to enter in zone; after this signal, athletes are beginning training their equipment, general depth, prepare prikormku and housed: Diving our marketing for fish. For this they have 60 minutes.
After second signal, fly fishermen will have 5 minutes for training prikormki and bait for control. Test prikormok nazhivok must always begin with 1 th sector, for 45 until start contest.
The third signal will mark the beginning of contest, during which permitted only prikarmlivanie and command bait in point industrialized fishing.
The fourth signal warns participants, that remained only 5 minutes until the end of contest.
Fifth signal - the end of the contest.
Acoustic signals for various phases the tournament must be zo; in all cases, this should be the beginning of signal, which adopted in attention.
-24- For contest, individual administrators, designed to every athlete, must stand for fisherman, right or from Left, thus, to not hinder rybolovu, but can still control fish, is thin fisherman. Our marketing must be stationed thus, to administrators could their to see; fish has be inserted in a hatchling pond, until not arrives team for weighting.
Weighing up the
-25- weighing up the must fulfill 5 teams, our from 5 members each.
One of lasses from team must be is responsible for weighing up the.
The second of lasses recording weight on official document.
The rest three human responsible for all other actions.
Every sector will have set of scale. Capacious for weighting must have holes for flow fan water.
Weighing up the should be implemented in hewed.
-26- Until the arrival team for weighting, participants should keep their our marketing with fish tank in water. With fish tank need treat caution; it must be weighed, not podschitana; after weighting, fish has be inserted back in a hatchling pond, who again descending across water. Only in late weighting fish from just sector, responsible for weighing up the apply signal, that fish need lower back: Diving. This system allows slap accountable for weighing up the, in case complaining test weight capture of re-. Fish should be inserted back: Diving with prudence (except other local rules on this issue).
-27- the Participant competition should attend in for higher described action, to confirm and to sign Protocol with the indication weight. After the end of the weighting in this sector, when fish will not back: Diving and will be signed Protocol, no complaints about weighting more not are taken.
Judge
-28- Is the falls the international judge for seeing the any complaining and use of sanctions in accordance with rules; judge will have during meeting managers teams.
Judge will is drawn up from subsequent members:
President F.I.P.S.e.d. Or his deputy, Protection of them Secretary General F.I.P.S.e.d.
Members Executive Committee F.I.P.S.e.d., technical and environmental commissions, which are found on championships.
Delegate, representing organizovyvayuschuyu nation, if the same nationality, that and higher governments cited members, except President F.I.P.S.e.d. (or his deputy), which automatically will chairman of judge.
If violation of makes torchbearer or team the same nationality, that and a member of judge, then the latest not can vote (except, if he not is chairman of judge).
Members judge must wear symbol of "Zhuri" and they must attend on place competition, to have the opportunity receive and view any complaints. Place, where are placed one or more members judge should be referred.
-29- Any complaints, except those, which concern classifications, should be afforded judge in for 1 th hours after the end of the phase. Complaints can be represented in verbal form, but then necessarily affirmed in the writing form.
Complaints, concerning classifications must be filed for 30 minutes after official disclosing. Time the publication will be marked by on official the list results. To accompany every written a complaint, given judge should to accompany deposit on 100. If judge not supports a complaint, deposit on will lists on expense F.I.P.S.e.d.
Declare all violations and warnings should know members judge, which is the only body with authority to make decisions for or against disqualifying. A participant that is object sanctions, should be immediately about this informed.
Members judge and all common administrators must ensure, that all should for rules.
-30- EU, which hailed in 2 official languages, must be available for judge and managers teams.
The international judge will to accept their decisions on the basis of decisions majority, and in case equality votes, Chairman F.I.P.S.e.d. Or his deputy will have the decisive voice.
All members Executive Committee F.I.P.S.e.d. Should wear personal symbol of (icon) and can spread his among executives and faces, responsible for organization. Icon acts only on term authority Executive Committee (4 year).
List sanctions
-31- cuvintul in euros next:
A) warning for violating articles 11A, 12C, 13,14,19, 20, 22, 23 and 26.
B) ejection rights on violation of articles 11b, 17 and 35, and after second warnings for violating articles 11A, 12C, 13,14,19, 20, 22, 23 and 26.
C) the disqualification nation for violating articles 37B Dragonfly-1 and 37B Dragonfly-3.
D) if a participant will disqualified, fly fishermen, which follow for him in rating competition, will keep its place (for example: X, which held 8s place there is disqualified, subsequent fly fishermen will keep their seats and have 9 points, 10 points, and so on).
E) if nation receives warning, this will be marked by in its fact and will remain in archive in for 3 years. In case a new violations during this 3-year period, this will be seen, so as the relapse and judge will accept their decision, accepting this the relapse and list sanctions in attention.
F) if torchbearer receives warning, this warning will be marked by in his record and will remain in archive in for 3 years. In case a new violations, in during 3 years, this will be seen as the relapse, and judge will to accept their decision about sanctions.
g) F.I.P.S.e.d. Decision-making Committee will have powers, as in for contest, so and after his complete the, to accept sanctions to fishers, of my captains or back-up, if they commit violations or incorrect approach themselves lead, and also, if these violations not identifies a in official rules.
-32- Members Executive Committee F.I.P.S.e.d. Can get access to community conducting contest, and to do notes any violations rules.
Classifications
-33- 1 - classification KOMAND
15 : ; 16 : ; , - (: 17 ; 1- , 9 2 ; , ( 1 9), ; , ( 9 17), ; , 3 9 17, 1-, 2-, 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8- 9- . D.
-dress 19TH am responsible
A) Amount balls each member team, Philadelphian compete in their zones.
In case of identical weight in zone, athletes would gain CAPITAL key, ravnyayuschikhsya the middle relevance, which they must have (example # 1: Two competitor, controversial 5s place, summiruyut (5 + 6) :2 = 5.5 key every; example # 2: Three competitor, controversial 8s place, summiruyut (8 + 9 + 10) :3 = 9 key every).
B) Team with the most low number key will classified the first, and so on.
c) , ( 1: , 12 1 12, (13+24) :2 = 18.5 ; 2: , 1 5, , (6+29) :2 = 17.5 ; 3: , , , (27+29) :2 = 28 ). If there is only 1 fisherman, which not caught nor one fish, he gets amount key, ravnyayuschikhsya of last positions (example: Twenty-nine competitors, twenty-eight of them rounded up fish, then as one not caught nor one, so gets 29 key).
B - leaders And can I am responsible
Classification fulfilled thus same way, as within the first phase.
C - the total classification
A) sum key Philadelphian for three phase, team with the most low number key will classified the first, and so on.
B) if the sum key is the same, will be vetted by in attention overall weight strikes in there team, blackmail threat has been removed for three phase.
C) If weight measured, will be vetted by in attention the greatest individual weight.
2 individual KLASIFIKATsI
A) Amount key, derives precisely from within three stages; fisherman, rebuffed most low the number of key, for three phase, will declared Champion World in individual the actual test.
B) If sum balls is the same between two or more participants, then fisherman with the most high common weight for three phase will declared winner.
C) If weight, too, measured, fisherman with the greatest weight for one of three stages will declared winner.
D) In case, if still is happening similarity in traditional transportation and balls, will cannot sums numbers drawing for three phase. Most high the total number of will prevail.
E) fly fishermen, participating only in one or in two stages, will are already classified in late individual classifications and in order location (first must be are already classified athletes, participating in two stages, then, must be are already classified athletes, participating only in one stage).
3 - classification KOMAND
Global rating countries, given recent 5 years (in rankings F.I.F.A, will be implemented in all championships; this list will innovate every year and every on site F.I.P.S.e.d.
-34- Klassifikatsiyu will exercise Commission in the presence of President F.I.P.S.e.d. Or his deputy and also together with members of judge.
Long, lvy udilisch
-35- y. Length udilisch is limited:
- maximum 4.50 (15 feet) meters.
-36- Responsibility organizers of obtain insurance policy "GRAZhDANSKO-TO LIABILITY", on organization all stages; evidence of, published insurance company, in which he confirmed, that all stages of snowing contract "GRAZhDANSKO-TO LIABILITY": He should be transmitted president F.I.P.S.e.d. For two months until contest.
Coaching received
-37- Offical play around in place competition.
B) the place meeting should be organized according to such conditions:
-1) 15 days full ending the industrialized fishing. In for their 15 days, play around in place meeting is prohibited for all countries GDPs, and also in 500 flushed upward and down downstream on (in including the opposite Bank channels and rivers). Organization must be noted borders aim area. Aside from closed zone, place meeting must be accessible for regular visits and fishing fish.
If place meeting closed for industrialized fishing, it must be accessible as least for 2-'s weekends days (dates must be identifies a in program);
- 2) 2 days training in environment and in Thursday on the morning before melting.
- 3) module in Thursday on the morning will binding for all teams (complete command
Compositions).
- 4) 3 days competition (in Friday, in Saturday and in Sunday).
C) To provide opportunity all to train on official place meeting in for 2 training days, the organizers will host's your toss- up with 7 to 8 morning in first day coaching received (needs include clock and place for this actions hanging party zhrebiev in program). Draw must be monitored (system drawing, mini F.I.P.S.e.d.
On training, the organizers must point to periods industrialized fishing through special acoustic signals, namely:
To first day, environment: Had forced fish from 9 :0 0 until 18 :0 0 noon
Team should take in attention these clock (prohibited from produce prikarmlivanie until official signal).
For the second understanding of the,, in Thursday on the morning, had forced fish will begin in 9.00 until 14 :0 0 in have order. After 14 :0 0 play around must be ended. Place meeting should be absolutely free from people to 15 :0 0.
ELEKTROSILOVYE LINE And ZAVODY
-38- Strictly prohibited from park athletes within minimum distances 25 meters with both sides from any electric facilities (electric lines, transducers, behind the, and camping on P.
DEISTVI In EVENT GROZY
-39- 1 - WHEN flares STORM In MERCHANDISE PODGOTOVKI
Forbidden enter in sector or be preparing cordage; signal points to ending training.
If weather conditions allow, within graphics, had forced will begin (if anything, it must last not less 2 hours).
2 -GROZA flares In MERCHANDISE ETAPA
Phase immediately disrupted (1 th signal ispustyat the organizers), all competitors must shelter itself. If weather conditions get even better, phase will continue and 2 th signal will mean, that athletes, can rejoin their sectors; 3 th signal, 5 minutes later, will resolve participants, resume enleve.
Expectancy phase, can be reduced, if schedule not allows to complete 5 planned hours industrialized fishing (on the basis decisions, ingested judge).
Advertising ON opposite to rooms
-40- Advertising not judgements are.
The size of the advertising symbols on opposite to rooms should not exceed levels 6 centimeters; advertisements will permitted only in the throes parts of numbers, as ons front, so and on the reverse of side.

Pattern if Since the reverse of US http://s45.radikal.ru/i109/1007/b5/c9a8bffef6b8.jpg

F.I.P.S.e.d. And C.I.P.S. Cash fees
-41- investment 120 should be done each sitting nation, this money collection will remain in disposal F.I.P.S.e.d., then as sum 400 pay out ?organizovyvayuschey nation, will remain in disposal C.I.P.S. (to be paid C.I.P.S. Treasurer).
Ceremony OTKRYTI And NAGRAZhDENI
-42- the opening ceremony and misconception teams must occur on the eve first phase.
Basic 3 command the composition and 3 athlete in individual Monster officially would gain golden, silver and bronze medals. In accordance with its standards, awarding situation will to accompany Public hymns and rise the National flag bandwagon countries. Medals will represented F.I.P.S.e.d. And will turned over to his official representative.
All other forms gratitude will spread equally among all participating teams. All countries member must bring with a flag and anthem his country.
In the course ceremony announcement official results ,-conquering mantra team, appears on podium for the2009 medals until 9 persons, under game State the Hymn.
Remittances
-43- In case discussions about construes real rules, only the text on the French language will be seen, as initial (some ingenious) the text and in as a reference text.
Obligations
-44- organizovyvayuschaya nation world or zoning Chempionatov (Europe), has commitment:
And - graviruyut trophies F.I.P.S.e.d.
B - participants coming official programs and information about championship in 2 public languages (England and Frantsuzskiy language).

President F.I.P.S.e.d. _
Secretary General F.I.P.S.e.ds organs is

http://s52.radikal.ru/i135/1007/c5/870e0e937e12.jpghttp://s39.radikal.ru/i085/1007/d1/0e21783ff9cf.jpg
Ugo Claudio MATTEOLI Jackie DUPUIS

To downloadPush here > > >

Last edited by (Jul 8 2010 18:57:32)

+4

Simply Thank you, thank you!
Realistically in sight that somebody on glory!
Thank you for read more!

wrote:

Just so much thank you!

Huge please.

P. S. In some moments can be inaccuracies. And in a whole read more today, and, think, an understandable. :flag:

Here pan-Trolik voiced his thought about markernogo floater, am asking make their views.
Until discussion deal with the here.

Vitalya.
Nothing already not is discussed, and perhaps on their questions I answers and not would hear

Moments on ostavleniyu / population at large marker (type not umyshlennomu) discussed already many times. Think Roma Badardinov you can explain, if wants, he participated in this discussion.
But himself he this never did, this accurately!
As you this offer occasionally in rules?
Ban on use of there is no, but on population at large marker facto additional ordered chief direction, that just in rags a marker in sector lie should not and in neighboring sector lie should not, too,, so as not owes the other torchbearer to catch your a marker. On disqualifying this of course with steeply, but punitivescores for just in rags the marker to lend need. Type 1,000 key for just in rags a marker, 1 pass =1 grams, with a marker need would still to remove.

+1

TUR wrote:

Episodes on ostavleniyu / population at large marker (type not umyshlennomu) discussed already many times. Think Roma Badardinov you can explain, if wants, he participated in this discussion.
But himself he this never did, this accurately!
As you this offer occasionally in rules?
Ban on use of there is no, but on population at large marker facto additional ordered chief direction, that just in rags a marker in sector lie should not and in neighboring sector lie should not, too,, so as not owes the other torchbearer to catch your a marker. On disqualifying this of course with steeply, but punitivescores for just in rags the marker to lend need. Type 1,000 key for just in rags a marker, 1 pass =1 grams, with a marker need would still to remove.

Borya. As do 5 hours tour, so there is no "rules within a year to change cannot be." But as devise any suspended matter with markers, so can be.
But as be with markers, priplyvshimi in whose something sector from another? On it that, written whose he? As I'll prove it to, that this is not my the marker?

As prescribe in rules, let think those who these rules writes and argues (already so much times matter how sound phrase, that opinion and proposals ordinary athletes no one not interested). Our task compete within these rules. Tomorrow team chief (not it is important no) attend on contest, and she has? Night crawlers on road, and will Loewen special ordered, NGOs use very?

PS Immediate, Id say, that I am not expected hang up a marker, and not applaud such way to waging struggle.

+1

TUR wrote:

but punitivescores for just in rags a marker to lend need.

Sorry, if Id say stupidity, but did the availability of oborvannogo marker - such the economically moment?

Last edited by (Sep 16 2010 11:34:50)

+1

And me on't care. I Marker not'm using on for competitions :) I dont would your problems :crazyfun:

Here here is think as with the mechanics prikormki to guess, not about vsemoguschem marker :whistle:

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 16 2010 11:57:53)

Gepard wrote:

Tomorrow team chief (not it is important no) attend on contest, and she has? Night crawlers on road, and will Loewen special ordered, NGOs use very?

And why same you khitrosdelannykh have themselves in vozhdyakh hold? Hotshots, give me his the fuck! Select adequate ofweighted rights and then y'all listen to your his implicitly.

+2

Nikolaich wrote:

Select adequate ofweighted human

So like initially he thus and was, itself bespristrasnost.

The next stage will shtrafovanie for reconstructs trough. And why there is no? I can argue, that the availability of "American imperialism to hyphenated" negatively upset klyove in this sector. And he (sector) tomorrow will my. Losing the marker need have sympathy for - he money Context.

Gepard wrote:

A as be with markers, priplyvshimi in whose something sector from another? On it that, written whose he? As I'll prove it to, that this is not my a marker?

Alexey, I simply voiced its opinion on this about. I have this innovation fits not triggered pressing of emotions, and many'm hooked, as if they precisely hang up marker and intended. Tell, as often snuffed the marker? If not often, or not snuffed, then why so much of emotions? With other hand, I think that this were purely preventive measures. Imagine, 1-Interwiev tour and have 10-pay man accidentally reconstructs marker and no one spoke and nowhere not written, that so to do cannot be.
Vitaly proposed this discuss, here is I its opinion on this about and voiced.

TUR wrote:

statement, as often snuffed the marker? If not often, or not obryvatesya, then why so much of emotions?

Ah, have karpyatnikov precipices markers not such a great rare (at least on for competitions). Case that team and on 2 marker halt compression halfway through (for different reasons). Judges walk on Bank and harvest pribitye wave of.
Ah, I not Id say, that precisely "emotions." Simply, Tolik, regularly responding on of various kinds proposals to other necessary one in rules, reports that within season rules should not change, reverse rules very gemoroyno (registration prevents and etc. And this well, and play need to by the rules exclusively. And here, suddenly, someone puts thought, that can be specifically assistance a marker in point and obtain a whopping advantage. And immediately should such not so insinuating oral anonymity. I not know, leader was coming whether someone use such maneuver, used whether his previously. But, all who uses the marker normal and keeps managing them enjoy, virtually lose such opportunities, so as markerenie turns into roulette -, and if it falls-not, and if it falls.

From all this and emerge "emotions"
On what basis facto such a "privintivnaya measure"?
Not will create whether this precedent, when rules will change and augmented by each time judging by from any something concrete conditions?
Why, then in rules not amends additions / changes that bear in itself common sense and are buoyed by majority athletes (reduction round and camping on To?

Causes such innovations can be two:
Either this tactic has become meet everywhere, and realistically gives big bonus and many its perceive as "nesportivnuyu" (But, all, that not prohibited from, then permitted to. And if someone finds such small holes in rules, and uses in their favor, means expended brains
Either Anatoly expresses intresy some team, which not keeps managing / not wants to work Marker, and thus tries to call chances teams.

And if already contribute additions in rules, then lest to exclude mass of disputes, I would released so "forbidden use osnastok with connected float switch for research trawling in sector fishing"

+3

Gepard wrote:

Prichin such innovations can be two:
Either this tactic has become meet everywhere, and realistically gives big bonus and many its perceive as "nesportivnuyu" (But, all, that not prohibited from, then permitted to. And if someone finds such small holes in rules, and uses in their favor, means expended brains
Either Anatoly expresses intresy some team, which not keeps managing / not wants to work with a sharpie, and thus tries to call chances teams.

Ah because, you that not prohibited from - the permitted to. The as you'd deaI moreover if someone from your neighbors on phase - will leave anchored by an a marker in water. In rules about this nothing not said, camping on E. He rights? And can all-??? this question learn on assembled required dismissing - and solve majority votes?
Or you, that our team not keeps managing / not wants to work Marker and tries to equalize the chances, camping on O. Way we try call chances teams? Answer on markers database - they we have, and work we with them bad listeners and perfectly understand their advantages, and if most deems, that the marker in any the form of and able resolved - we will play with them or without them (markers), but on arrangements with other teams
To example on Cup Friendship in Belarus a marker resolved on training, but banned on stages competition. Your attitude?
Rules in for season not change - this truth. About 5 hours already was written and not times - because we Las by the rules FRSU, then all changes rules must be viewed on the basis official hits regional federations (in this case Odesskaya), not our applying on Internet portals
And let us respect each other and separable flies from cutlets - command interests from interests FRSU. Question to you and to Federals organs is 74 - on than are built your thought about bias Anatoly Dubyny? Were or there is whether you claims to -- our team on CU-2010?

Hi, again "govnovozilovo" began :( It sentiments and so there is no on EO to go, and here again began. :mad:

All is done simply. Assembly required dismissing. 2 / 3 votes solve this question and not badyazhit, it's idiotic! :mad:

+2

Nycolas wrote:

ah because, you that not prohibited from - the permitted to. The as you'd deaI moreover if someone from your neighbors on phase - will leave anchored by an a marker in water

Naturally rights! And here is everything else (honestly / not honestly, talk / not talk, use very / not use) is already in the other ploskoti. So same and in football. No one not owes Otherwise the ball team, when his beat the crap out in timeout from-for trauma player. More often return, but case that there is no. Or knocking the crap out in timeout, when rival received trauma. Viewers can boo team, but on a result this raze not can relate.

Nycolas wrote:

A can all-??? this question learn on assembled required dismissing - and solve majority votes?

Well a normal approach. But. Nowhere not Propisana rate, that meets required dismissing can to change rules for current competition :( Although, precedent was not so long (on of the match Ukraine). But, this at least, the collective decision all stakeholders. And here we until see individual decision, to as existing rules. Can this was proposal or project, but squandering his property it was as toss fact.

Nycolas wrote:

Illy you, that our team not keeps managing / not wants to work Marker and tries to equalize the chances, camping on O. Way we try call chances teams?

Nycolas wrote:

The subject to you and to Federals organs is 74 - on than are built your thought about bias Anatoly Dubyny? Were or there is whether you claims to -- our team on CU-2010?

I nowhere not called precisely your team. And nowhere not argued about bias Anatoly. Only suggested, that such interest can exist (????, not necessarily, perceived, and simply navyazanaya with hand). When Tolik will reveal, in than, revealed with shocking clarity truth such ideas, and will tell, that his personal stake in this there is no, I ready apologize even for assumption his zaangazhirovannosti.

And if you so confidently say that option

Gepard wrote:

either Anatoly expresses intresy some team, which not keeps managing / not wants to work Marker, and thus tries to call chances teams.

Raze not is possible. Then counter question

Gepard wrote:

either this tactic has become meet everywhere, and realistically gives big bonus and many its perceive as "nesportivnuyu"

Indeed whether this reached the scale of the an incredible disaster? Who and what sorevnovaaniya won (was in prizes) by using such a tactics in recent years?

Romeo wrote:

My company reimburses me again "govnovozilovo" began :( It sentiments and so there is no on EO to go, and here again began. :mad:

All is done simply. Assembly required dismissing. 2 / 3 votes solve this question and not badyazhit, it's idiotic! :mad:

Yes okay, Roma. Not launching to heart. 's quietly to Karel Prager. All will visit on EO, they've had a drink (they'll smoke us) the global. Would still have us on all levels all is done on the principle of "Problems of Indians guardians not roiling" :)

Gepard wrote:

I nowhere not called precisely your team. And nowhere not argued about bias Anatoly. Only suggested, that such interest can exist (????, not necessarily, perceived, and simply navyazanaya with hand). When Tolik will reveal, in than, revealed with shocking clarity truth such ideas, and will tell, that his personal stake in this there is no, I ready apologize even for assumption his zaangazhirovannosti.

Gepard wrote:

richin such innovations can be two:
Either Anatoly expresses intresy some team, which not keeps managing / not wants to work Marker, and thus tries to call chances teams.

Tolik - is member of team FSC House Rybak's

For granted are hereby am asking resolution must depart - let us now to decide orgvoprosy on technitians on EO

Until meeting on Belyanskom

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Rules competition on fideru.