All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 331 to 360 of 989

Oleg_GOR wrote:

How times the most the overnight. Not know as-where, and have us fanerka at night not Takes. :dontknow: If perishing and out the window that, so with fish still properly compete're going to have to. The most work for EBM.

Ah I evenings and nights sit with Seregoy (i?eyoaeu). He buddy Dutch pulling fish, I ask "That, not borrow podsak" and he in the answer H. Z. Under this was soaking and kilushnikov and 200 ounce podleschey.
And plywood to night not reaches - the true truth.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

He buddy Dutch pulling fish, I ask "That, not borrow podsak" and he in the answer H. Z. Under this was soaking and kilushnikov and 200 ounce podleschey.

've mollycoddled you counterpart. :crazyfun: Just full service. And if seriously, then loosely illustrate, as their can be mistake? Ah. Here what debate, hands have all their, the glibness fish, too,. On voicing (phonetics), this clearly not Tornament. But here is "usual" properties EBM, at night good Putin. Yes and himself this know,, too, on rivers] However.

P.S. I would on place a friend responded, not "KhZ", and "don't care", and without podsaka'll get almost all, that on how late sits. :D
Me OK podsak sue not so often was whom. Was accustomed.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 1 2014 19:19:27)

VIVA wrote:

So that opinion "experts", pronouncements about my own rods after as they "two times works and even caught one fish", I personally'm missing past ear.

???? here experts, taken in quotes? Never claimed and am not expected. Yes and and a half season - more than, to all understand. Good it comes I was one such kosorukiy. Who not've been acquiring entire charm of Datchey. Are there is no, I far not alone in their s views on from glukhost. In sight, "to hear" fish on these sticks can only pianists and pickpockets, the rest dear comrades, with more blunt touch nervously smoke in side.

Carlos
Vital, sho you so windup?, Dutch not farewells you, ah yes and god with him, this not panacea. But whether same, too, posderzhaney, and the those remaining whom EBM not seem deaf when so same can AD52 - "can not fishing pole, and listeners. Not hear. " The entire this subektivizm sometimes too funny looks.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

But here is "usual" properties EBM, at night good Putin. Yes and himself this know,, too, on rivers] However.

Ah with this nor who and not dispute. Headgear of they is famously.

+1

the Axe- Andryukha, "windup" and "indignation" here not quite in subject.
Ah got your Volm family himself, man is asking question more specific have nowhere - "How become with datchami and as they in comparison with dura-Ace." I responded as man, which had (has) stick both brands. Many such of any way turned in principle? Should not was respond?

Further. I said, that "a C-note" - doofus? - there is no. I said, that all datchi doofus in principle? - there is no. This truth, that Shimany zvonche? - yes. This truth, that senior datchami comfortable experience harvest only a major, otkiloshnuyu fish? - yes. And such fish have us full of the? - again same there is no.

So and where I is subjective and sure prisazhen? In is, that best your Dutch on try and perishing then solve, need to he or not? Perhaps, yes.

I a hundie on Dayvu 13,500 not agreed reverse, and you here with Dood th and Viv-oops me slightly whether not anglonenavistnikom offer.

Last edited by Carlos (Feb 1 2014 20:34:34)

Vadkh wrote:

Nu with this nor who and not dispute. Headgear of they is famously.

Ioiae. Was it comes that knitting.

Carlos wrote:

I a hundie on Dayvu 13,500 not agreed reverse

Vitalya, this and understandable. A hundie little, and if liter? :blush:
Joke, without grievances :canthearyou:, this to to lift nyapryazhenie. :angry:

Carlos wrote:

So and where I is subjective and sure prisazhen? In is, that best your Dutch on try and perishing then solve, need to he or not? Perhaps, yes.

I think him need to buy one EBM, any the most Quintet of on conditions industrialized fishing, catch season and do conclusion. Here is this will be correctly, and the least lobby someone’with any points of view.

Вячеслав777 wrote:

Joke, without grievances, this to to lift nyapryazhenie.

The kind the WE so just chillaxing :crazyfun:

Last edited by Топор (Feb 1 2014 20:59:13)

+1

Топор wrote:

Ta the WE so just chillaxing :crazyfun:

Winter of, peasants prevail. :crazyfun:

+2

Вячеслав777 wrote:

this to to lift nyapryazhenie.

Yes I administered as incretory on fact.

Топор wrote:

catch season and do conclusion

Can and so. Then on-any a hundie, its sell will is easiest in case what. But possessing "Antares" wishing still something? - Don’t know.

+1

Carlos wrote:

Then why oh why on-any a hundie, its sell will is easiest in case what

There is no, Vetal, the contestant which the most demand on contract industrialized fishing. After all task not try, and compare. Ah and Antares to why, too, not easily sell.

Топор wrote:

the contestant which the most demand on contract industrialized fishing

He from of Dnepr. A C-note, Andrei, as nor fact)

Guys, me seems, that man already understood, that in EBM well, and that poorly!
It is time him very solve, that for him better, feeder which easier then sell or which will be borne in hand. In my opinion. :glasses:

And Spring already soon. :flag:

Bk45 Wu me there is EBM-100, and EBM-160 can be will compare, only when it gets warm :glasses:
If that page me :flag:

EBM not for newcomers and buy this stick immediately not recommend.
In first this not that sounds more up-place it, on shaken in no clothing left lose even budget Feders. On the ease and elegance many brands's gonna be blown EBM in fluff and by. But have EBM, in his price categories, neprevzoyden.
Supply ruggedness is high and as forgives careless attitude that most often true to form favorite search category spottsmenam. Expense of by building allows far hurl and that very important, with him easily keep point on long made it. Big other rings that well for shock leader but poorly for balance. A good a long supplied in but poorly for weight.
In other words EBM this stick from which was removed Conforth sake of quality work.
For this reason many strangers not understand their and sell almost new. And I their perfectly understand why and even not have been arguing try to change it. If your goal stupidly fling fish in a hatchling pond the this EBM, if need pleasure from vyvazhivaniya and the beauty some tackle the buy other brands.

+2

Bars.dp wrote:

bk45 Wu me there is EBM-100, and EBM-160 can be will compare, only when it gets warm
If that page me

Can complement EBM 80. A hundie not propose a already. In Dnieper River many DMov, society’until Spring, and there can try some.

Bars.dp
DangerousQ7
Thank you, dear comrades,, on Spring draw on my! If that from my interested in,, too, ready give to leave-shock :flag:

Топор wrote:

Carlos
Vital, sho you so windup?, Dutch not farewells you, ah yes and god with him, this not panacea. But whether same, too, posderzhaney, and the those remaining whom EBM not seem deaf when so same can AD52 - "can not - a fishing rod, and listeners. Not hear ". The entire this subektivizm sometimes too funny looks.

Support enleve EBM 2 season chyustvuyu all. Can indeed that with hands?

руштик wrote:

chyustvuyu all. Can indeed that with hands?

Can be. But accurately all normally with your spelling words.

Vadkh wrote:

Nu not the overnight udilka :D

Vadim. Tell please that you call nightlife line - producer, growth, test and camping on D. Without irony, indeed interestingly.

Степаныч wrote:

Vadim. Tell please that you call nightlife line

With dry form, when in darkness on trepetu understandable that sranku dragging.

And sense? At night initially would still sitting on more a major fish, than day. Respectively and dog leashes but also thicker. Triviality so at all can be "on compulsory" deceitful.
At all correctly here wrote, that than more often tumed a on a fishing trip, the less this "trepykhanie in hand" want feel. Me on such literally on couple of fishing trips in the early season lack :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 3 2014 23:32:47)

+2

Preston makes stick mostly for industrialized fishing serious fish, such as carp or bream. Exactly for these fish and not need a high haptic sensitivity blanca. Ah not gets caught they melkosranku and wiener. There if a dace, then on 300. European chub there so at all monster.

Zoltan wrote:

Preston makes stick mostly for industrialized fishing serious fish

Certify :cool:. Fully have EBM 100 when karpika on 4 300 s goalkeeper touched, after triviality on him not enleve.

duffy333 wrote:

A sense? At night initially would still sitting on more a major fish, than day.

I already wrote all in fasting 332. I?eyoaeu carring and not understands, that carring. Of course can have him tactile feelings impaired. Says weighs severity of and all. Clear deal not for srankoy at night sit, but in darkness without podsachnika and polkiloshnogo can be merged, it's a shame case.
I on their sticks immediately say your partner with your, need or not need podsak.

Олег 32 wrote:

Fully have EBM 100 when karpika on 4 300

Guys, I where live. Have us such karpik in principle not lives, on paired platnikov. Yasen’want it now, that after 2-3kg already don that not fanerka. :crazyfun:

Zoltan wrote:

Nu not gets caught they melkosranku and wiener. There if a dace, then on 300. European chub there so at all monster.

Modicum would 1980s scotch-taped.

! Mike., yes so and there is.

Vadkh wrote:

Buddy carring and not understands, that carring. Of course can have him tactile feelings impaired.

Can the paranoia too much of this here))

Vadkh wrote:

I on their sticks immediately say your partner with your, need or not need podsak.

Prowess not forget that stuff :D
I that the doubt that at night all gets caught fish realistic :D

Олег 32 wrote:

Confirmed. Fully have EBM 100 when karpika on 4 300 s goalkeeper touched, after triviality on him not enleve.

Agree. Warm Canal 22m, for secondary, enleve dace on 300 gram it on Excel superfider (3-6lb) and here bam! Where you turned on, karpik on 5500kg, and dm 100gr homes remained :D

Last edited by Матч (Feb 4 2014 00:25:53)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2