All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 481 to 510 of 989

duffy333, on method are worth such same as and on ekselyakh / asbolyutakh 12.6 and on datchakh until 40gr

soo77 wrote:

emerged a new question, have dm60 rings usilinye are worth, and have method ordinary, although on logic method should be stronger. Why so?

I not Serozha, but answer for him. Metod- this raskosami, not long drives zabrosy, rapid the form for confident flipping obemnykh bait shop and camping on D. .NET. - the right method. T. E. Itself specificity fishing "method" dictates their demands.

soo77 wrote:

have dm60 rings usilinye are worth, and have method ordinary,

Not quite so. On both udilkakh are worth three-legged...... rings with same, measuring frameworks and SIC-inserts, only on usual dm60 sidelines legs skruglennye ("protivozakhlestnye"), but on method

Zoltan wrote:

are worth such same as and on ekselyakh / asbolyutakh 12.6 and on datchakh until 40gr

, camping on E., on direct and more high legs.

Топор wrote:

Metod- this raskosami, not long drives zabrosy, rapid the form for confident flipping obemnykh bait shop and camping on D. .NET. - the right method.

o.O o.O o.O
Here is here nothing not understood. On my view, method - not only the fishing line is, but and the cord; zabrosy, the nearby, long drives and super-long drives; the form utterly not necessarily rapid. About "the smooth repositioning the a volumetric bait shop" me nothing not known.
Made conclusion, that I at all not know, that such "the right method." :dontknow:

Last edited by sendy (Mar 27 2014 13:49:18)

Топор wrote:

Metod- this the fishing line is, not long drives zabrosy, rapid the form for confident flipping obemnykh bait shop and camping on D. .NET. - the right method.

If to speak for "midwives" metodnoy industrialized fishing, Redcoats, then "not long drives zabrosy" - yes, in principle. Plus weight osnastok in tests maximum for the medium. And fish mostly not more 10lb (4,5kg). Specificity their increased the. All that higher-more-further this already resisted as "'s aging trophy fishing" with use of udilisch-coils-osnastok, which have us "clean" karpyatniki use.

"Rapid the form." Not quite so. Have this rods up powerful komlevaya-third letterhead, enough soft upper-third and "transitory" central part of. Such a the lower-third is necessary for governance strong fish tank on vyvazhivanii (unleash from., stop), upper-third together with central is famously addressed us tugging fish as far from Bank, so and literally "under with their feet" - who catching Dutch Masters the knows situation, when upper half of letterhead with good amplitude predisposition of tugging fish, and Friction clutch and not pisknet. As bonus such "functioning division" gives good broskovye characteristics.

"For confident flipping obemnykh bait shop" - not understood about than this, if honestly :dontknow:

soo77 wrote:

have dm60 rings usilinye are worth, and have method ordinary, although on logic method should be stronger. Why so?

Sendy already wrote pro rings.
Why are worth those or other rings me personally it is difficult say. All ??? over card rings work consultants companies. And than they govern me is unknown. Remember as I was am puzzled by taking over in hands DM10.8 - there the first ring in size such, that far not have all mediums from other producers in growth 12 feet is worth. But in the process industrialized fishing on him absolutely not one pays attention, and this well - means it not prevents a fishing trip.

Owners metodnogo EBM could you tell me, what coil bet? Yesterday received this your cast, now pick a katukhu. Alighted on PXR PRO 4,000 or Tekhnium 5,000.

Tekhnum you. Put it, pxr for 4,000's heavy in hand, a long the freak, mechanism treschetki under it by the nut clutch not poraduvav

Last edited by berserk (Mar 28 2014 12:01:36)

Berserkdeal in is that has tried Exsence 4,000 (315 gr weight, as and have Tekhniuma) 6600m small and easy for this with President. Have PXR PRO 4,000 weight 360 gr, like as for balance perfectly.

bk45 wrote:

Berserk deal in is that has tried Exsence 4,000 (315 gr weight, as and have Tekhniuma) 6600m small and easy for this with President. Have PXR PRO 4,000 weight 360 "grape", like as for balance perfectly.

So shimano 4,000 and Preston 4,000 one thing and, too, in size, shpuli placed can only Corps slightly less
Errori I mistaken for you reel I pose stray PXR 4,000 without PRO he's heavy in hand 420 weighs, Prada in end I took the usual dm not method :D
When proobgreydish tekhnum dostvaviv bearings in knots weight will can PXR PRO 4,000 :D
Have tekhnum mechanism stronger have PXR PRO there is no a worm

Last edited by berserk (Mar 28 2014 13:43:49)

+1

berserk
Thank for the answer. Importantly to Tekhnium 5,000-one normally accepted this EBM.

bk45 wrote:

Owned metodnogo EBM could you tell me, what coil bet?

Shimano USA BAITRUNNER 4,000 D 385 "grape"., if use on appointment with "method" on karpika, or universal option - Shimano Aspire 4,000 RA 390 "grape". 5,000-one not has tried :dontknow:

Last edited by sendy (Mar 28 2014 17:36:34)

Respected, am asking aid! I have on DM 11.8 at the second the knee, fourth ring from finished on insertion appeared furrow,, wasn on such perhaps for 12-15 full sessions? Suspect that this varnish, so as on foreign side insert there is modicum varnish. Cracks and splintering] there is no, furrow, pressing edges not have. If this varnish, as can be not vrediv patch polished domestic the surface insert?

Now checked 20 meters twist are spaced - not "shaggy-haired."

Last edited by ZhanatD (Mar 29 2014 15:25:11)

Doubt, that such perhaps. Replacing vstavki- most a simple. The frames remains, and footnotes is changing-external size rings standard.

+1

ZhanatD wrote:

If this varnish, as can be not vrediv patch polished domestic the surface insert?
Now checked 20 meters twist are spaced - not "shaggy-haired."

T.’s. You're suggesting, that internal the surface insert pokrya varnish and furrow, on offense? Try had the tip knife poskoblit-
SIC nor one box not going to scratch, his and a file will make not harks back. But I doubt, that there varnish. For udilisch such a class :no:
Text or what about the lokhmatosti twist are spaced-if conversation to what he not destroyed 207 mph-doy, times there is no splintering], then he and not lokhmatitsya.
If on lokhmatost, as reason is a-the cord, possessing more shershavuyu the surface, than monofil, is gathering on themselves water together with szvesyu blast-contained sand or that there you have in water. A new the cord will to saw patch not worse lokhmatogo. Increasingly in my opinion.

майк wrote:

But I doubt, that there varnish. For udilisch such a class

On first the knee on insertion even 4000m2 as well as two breath varnish, well not on domestic the surface. Questionable the quality of.
I correctly understand, that footnotes has two diameter for the flat landing in Architekten? Shtangelya there is no under hand. But on that sazhaetsya - varnish, Elecon? I to what this all - separately patch have us not buy, increase ring will have ship types- wet and wreck, how to do this correctly? Heating?

Scrape until not d, at work there is old rings on them in the early stuck. Perishing sorry, want himself sure.

Nadfilem raspilivaesh frame kuplenogo rings, knocking down ceramics from defective rings, one you've tried on. If it (new including my ceramic ring) not, uh, sneaks in frame the trying to dress his on Architekten and part podgonyaesh under frame. Then fuckin kruglogubtsy with duct tape, and they trying to produce ambient ring in Architekten. After as including my ceramic ring stand - on the circle insert modicum of superglue.

mixa wrote:

If it (new including my ceramic ring) not, uh, sneaks in frame the trying to dress his on Architekten and part podgonyaesh under frame.

Understandable, but higher wrote that Silicium carbide processing not ordinarily, means "we abrade" Architekten, if footnotes slightly more? If slightly less, can better on epoxy for metals?

SIC not is a scratcher metal and very well work part. Be standing not cater all tickles. Architekten give it a gentle part to clear from varnish or glue on domestic diameter and rastachivat need not, can be done having egg hole. Better ceramic patch on rimmed cut to disco in nazhdachke.

Last edited by mixa (Mar 29 2014 17:12:00)

Mixa utterly pravilno described technology substitutes. Google it in YouTube "replacing insert." I saw the whole process on disk in goes to the magazine just keep fishing with us couple of years ago. New ring highly nadfilem (not Diamond!) and rvzgibaetsya, old breaks 2 hammers-one from above, the other from below, over the wreckage and zips and poppers and. Before stop old Architekten from within give it a gentle skoblim knife-untick the remnants of glue and're maneuver until live metal. Was splicing Esquire Drink Database on video epoksidkoy, not superglue.

ZhanatD wrote:

footnotes has two diameter for the flat landing in Architekten

Have insert outside an cylinder, without steps. Rovnost and symmetry landing regulation himself harvest, on eye, grip pliers it (wrap it in this a paint ribbon or on a pinch, insulation sponge of needle-nosed pliers, to patch not destroy in)
Not worry, increasingly tickles! Successes!

All large thank you, video found
http://youtu.be/r49YRos2Sno

Last edited by ZhanatD (Mar 29 2014 17:36:53)

ZhanatD wrote:

. I have on DM 11.8 at the second the knee, fourth ring from finished on insertion appeared furrow,, wasn on such perhaps for 12-15 full sessions? Suspect that this varnish, so as on foreign side insert there is modicum varnish.

I would first tried to lift prospective varnish solvent added, acetone and camping on P. Liquids. Work out can be on "kapelke varnish", which there is on foreign side insert.

Text or: If would the cord propilival patch, then this was would in sight on all rings with inserts, on any something insertion propily lot more, but on other smaller. In my opinion.

ZhanatD wrote:

video found

This whom the, about fix I spoke :cool:

Dood wrote:

I would first tried to lift prospective varnish solvent added, acetone and camping on P. Liquids. Work out can be on "kapelke varnish", which there is on foreign side insert.

Text or: If would cord propilival patch, then this was would in sight on all rings with inserts, on any something insertion propily lot more, but on other smaller. In my opinion.

Yes, of course in first understand varnish whether this, mechanically I his already has tried cautiously scrape a needle, but not ordinarily. There is old rings at work, on them stuck test what fur effort not clawing at patch, and then already Bohrmann to chop off varnish. If deal not in this - replacing insert.

Last edited by ZhanatD (Mar 29 2014 18:15:17)

ZhanatD wrote:

what fur effort not clawing at patch

Here deal not in, diabetes, and in hard tool. Metal, in particular steel tool with uses more, than have carbide had-Silicium carbide in simply adverb - not there is in nature. A file will make this deal not harks back-and a file will make the most hardest from just prescribed, 63- 66 HRc. The end of knife not is taken-means not varnish.
Incidentally-varnish on rings two-component, solvent added by definition not is taken.

Last edited by майк (Mar 29 2014 18:27:36)

майк wrote:

liquid metallic, in particular steel tool with uses more, than have carbide had-Silicium carbide in simply adverb - not there is in nature.

All thank you, problem decided to. The cutting made from stationery shears slightly pushed, the entire a drop varnish outward. But instead to on domestic the surface, deleted breath with first rings. Framework fully covered by varnish.

sendy wrote:

Made conclusion, that I at all not know, that such "the right method"

Conclusions to do not from personal associations, or local at purchase, and from trends producer. So here is if take line of any a decent producer (Preston, Drennan, Middi and camping on D.) the metodnaya fishing pole always harsher any of series of the ever closer on core coursework they. Or not?, not in rate?
That concerns overcompensate distant) zabrosov method, then if for you equally metodnyy balloon and flet on zabrose, even one weight the indeed, to speak not about than. And the last, with perspective midwives cord on feeder - is nonsense, not to mention method. And the cord, this exclusively practice continental terms, which several later in what the faint extent perekochevala on islands. So here is if be obektivnym, new trends in it catching, until even a few seeking help in before from proposals producers. Need to would navigate not only on local the International Jazz Festival, which the and in osnastkakh until now don’t understand, and wider a little bit of a smaret. :D :yep:

Last edited by Топор (Mar 30 2014 09:53:24)

Dobryi day! Could you tell me with choice second fidera. Fishing rivers welcome, Akhtuba, dong, Volgo-donskoy navigable Canal and reservoir. The distance from 40m. For extreme industrialized fishing bought DM 160. Here is now need I feel safer feeder. Choice do between DM 13.2 80 gr. DM 12.6 until 60 "grape" Absolute 12.6. What take in as a more easy?

Vitaly 34
What weight snap is supposed to in much of industrialized fishing this line? Exactly this and will answer, where the second factor will become length. I would perhaps from such a separate hands took would DM 13.2 80 "grape".

+1

Vitaly 34Absolute 12.6.
This tackle Common Black-headed Gull. Ah can be for slowly current of reservoirs. Parabolic SAR. All properties (broskovost, signaling poklyovki, taktilnost) on perform well. Comfortable workers weight feeders 20.40gr + fodder. Normal labor distance, under such zaruzkakh, until 80m can be keep. The accuracy of zabrosa not causes reproaches.
In my opinion. Under such conditions Absolute 12.6 simply an ideal tackle.

Виталий 34 wrote:

. Fishing rivers welcome, Akhtuba, dong, Volgo-donskoy navigable Canal and reservoir. The distance from 40m.

In its time me avea engage fishing well being a fisherman on Akhtuba about Cap-great, there river rapid.
Sometimes I has visited China's on Volga-, closer to Astrakhan, river this, too, clearly not the slow, especially 500m from 40 flushed and on.

For these rivers from proposed options I would chose EBM-60 (he it rough, and with vershinkoy # 3 him can be harvest with the feeding trough 80 "grape" + prikormka) or EBM-80 (he softer, for slow tide and stagnant water).

Text or: If same withdraw beyond proposed options, then my choice DM13,8 "-100 gr.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2