All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 31 to 60 of 989

Dood wrote:

(Almost so same behave difleksnye done from Trabukko - they, too, often of the needle precisely on between tyulpanchikom and from to him little ring on vershinke).

Still worse, have led I have done on Shakespeare. Broken both for half an hour of exercise. At night not observed, that the fishing line is itself has gone in fastening a firefly. Blocarea even not on zabrose, simply coil nobody chose as such before zabrosom setting length svisa. Usually such "defect" not immediately and notice. And even not one impose can be done without damage for kivera. And here crunch. Even pleasantly resistance not sensed. Incidentally, the first broken flag poles were me done. Has replaced their on Atemi, almost season capturing the without problems. And even with business on core coursework they rods up.

Day are a good.
Explain please difference between DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "Feeder RIVER and DUTCH MASTER 13' 8" 100g Feeder ROD.

Or this different name one stick?

Different stick.
The first this is more Barbel place it than feeder (one kvivertip). And the second - a normal)

up6uc wrote:

Explain, please please difference between DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "Feeder RIVER and DUTCH MASTER 13' 8" 100g Feeder ROD.

"Base" have these udilisch one - supplied in and 2s knee was identical. Further begin differences: Have Rivera 3s knee was and himself the whip go as have any "dubinistogo rods up - powerful, tough and same assessment on length of his, have" conventional "Datca 3s knee was more is a long and elegant, in him are inserted into replaceable done. Expense of all this palpable the difference in democracies: River - rapid, a powerful, "the usual" Dutch - a powerful, but softly in the upper-thirds letterhead. As a consequence, on vyvazhivanii River worse predisposition of nekrupnuyu fish with the subtle povodkami - he needs leashes are a thicker and fish bigger than others, while upper part of letterhead "conventional" Datca predisposition of fish on full and about friktsione simply forget your.
Moreover change in democracies inflicting and climate in atop as: For Rivera asserted 120gr against 100gr have "conventional." As on me (catching by both), then this rather indicates what weight "progruzhayut" these rods up - I have remained stable a sense of, that tooling weight in 100gr not magnificently River, and here is 120gr already nothing so.
River is sometimes need - in my conditions mostly during of a flood. But buy his separately there is no sense. Significantly better take "the usual" DM13.8 and TUR to him kit Hollow Top Kit - this kit from 3 th knee and the whip, which makes "the usual" EBM in River.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

Explain please difference between DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "Feeder RIVER and DUTCH MASTER 13' 8" 100g Feeder ROD.

"Base" have these udilisch one - supplied in and 2s knee was identical. Further begin differences: Have Rivera 3s knee was and himself the whip go as have any "dubinistogo rods up - powerful, tough and same assessment on length of his, have" conventional "Datca 3s knee was more is a long and elegant, in him are inserted into replaceable done. Expense of all this palpable the difference in democracies: River - rapid, a powerful, "the usual" Dutch - a powerful, but softly in the upper-thirds letterhead. As a consequence, on vyvazhivanii River worse predisposition of nekrupnuyu fish with the subtle povodkami - he needs dog leashes but also a thicker and fish bigger than others, while upper part of letterhead "conventional" Datca predisposition of fish on full and about friktsione simply forget your.
Moreover change in democracies inflicting and climate in atop as: For Rivera asserted 120gr against 100gr have "conventional." As on me (eiaee by both), then this rather indicates what weight "progruzhayut" these rods up - I have remained stable a sense of, that tooling weight in 100gr not magnificently River, and here is 120gr already nothing so.
River is sometimes need - in my conditions mostly during of a flood. But buy his separately there is no sense. Significantly better take "the usual" DM13.8 and TUR to him kit Hollow Top Kit - this kit from 3 th knee and the whip, which makes "the usual" EBM in River.

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Thank you for deployed the answer :)
Simply on five now curious to tasty the price in the flagship. But borrow itself the second oak software sense not see, interestingly / 100 think will ideal option, and for the boner with kormushkami 30-40gr and for nesilnogo tide with kormushkami 70-80gr.

up6uc wrote:

Just on five now curious to tasty the price in the flagship.

Because and credit, that udilishche perishing very uzkospetsializirovannoe and demand not enjoys, charitably.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 29 2013 16:58:34)

Has acquired on days EBM by 12,8 / 60, place it already was in using, was present vershinka # 3. In Saturday decided to test this place it on Dnestr. On meters fifty used khevik with the feeding trough 100 gr + fodder. EBM zaklipsoval roughly on 35 meters, place it this producer used the first time. Used vershinku # 2 with vkleennym ring below tulip buds. Walnut sideboard. First showered crime as from pugacha 80 gr. + fodder on that distance, then AKhS 80 gr. + fodder, is smoother zabrosom. In during days changes direction wind and force crosscurrents, those as has worked place it under zabrose and camping on D. Remained exasperated,, it is a pity that fish not klevala. The coil teetered shimano Eskeydzh 4,000. Already on Spring think wide disclose opportunities this rods up in including and on-start, the first the impression only positive, long could not pick a itself a medium. Thank you participants this line for aid in decision-decisions by choice this rods up. Luck. With respect.

+1

Yes, this udilka has the potential! I, too, on the first with him fishing first was very cautious. Deal was on Dnieper River. Began with 40 grams + fodder, me all pretended. Then gave for and ea Western wind 5-6 flushed / sec. Had to utyazhelyatsya. In a result graduated Kormakom 80 grams plus fodder. Wand girlfriend threw on 55 meters against wind without hint on failure and with enviable precision. Lay zachekhlennyy EBM 160, waited its fate, but so and not well cared for by. :) After this rabalki, I realistically institution for this.. Rods up EBM have very a serious hidden potential, this as in automobiles Mark Subaru, with hand usual auto with full drive, but in extreme situations this real each, which ready you always bail out. In the process conventional exploitation you and not, can you guess what hidden opportunities has invested in him producer, and when push comes to shove the!

+1

All find welcome this weekend ! Have read all 36 pages pitfalls EBM, but exhaustive the answer for themselves not found, can I a blind and can and DEAF, not know. On this only ask that to MUMBAI meters and not meters, and simply experienced in feeder barter agreements. Could you tell me not experienced newcomer some things, from higher's read I understood, that additional ring camping on E. Bridge, vershinku for EBM by 12,8 and 13.2 CARBDM\ tip-01, not tantalizing. Question: - and as will show themselves replacing tulip buds. Walnut sideboard on tulip with antizakhlestom? In advance Anyone reflecting very thankful.

In my opinion, raze. And perhaps even and will exacerbate, so as vershinka delicate-delicate, and mass antizakhlestnogo tulip buds. Walnut sideboard must be more, than conventional - i.e. Parazitnye fluctuations can be even more.
Simply vershinka itself not quite is it apt - were cases, that this vershinka somehow itself rasslaivalas between a tulip and the first ring even without visible perekhlestov :dontknow:

Iay back, I as times acquire families EBM 12.8\ 60. And here the control with vershinkami. Incidentally, on them suited done from flagship Sherman, tomorrow stuck as antistatic, in lineup untsovye there is, but they much in short

Your 3mm have vershinok to DM12.6 / 13.2 of. From Brauningovskogo Champion of Choix, Sinaloa suited. But they glass and have them the length of the the whether 53sm, then whether 56sm against 70sm have EBM.
I have one familiar on such vershinke it's stuck in her thread phase of to round from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until first rings and covered slightly varnish - type for download from rasslaivaniya. Will need ask helped or not.

+1

Des wrote:

. Iay back, I as times acquire families EBM 12.8\ 60. And here the control with vershinkami.

Have EBM-by 12,8 "- 60 only one vershinka screws up / trablit - # 1, with test 0.75 ounces of, carbon fibre, 70 see The assistant done between tyulpanchikom and from to him little ring, about 10 centimeters-, very the thin and gentle, and very me reminds accurately such same the assistant on difleksnoy vershinke from Trabukko, which, too, proved extremely lomuchim and prone to samorassloeniyu :mad:.

Initially I tried to as something fight with "lomuchestyu" such a Alternatively done # 1: Wore on him That was a tubule - not helped, eighty six police additional a ring - not helped. Here is only protivozakhlestnogo tyulpanchika appropriately scaled not eighty six police.

Then I decided to vershinkoy # 1 harvest only in extreme cases, when without it - raze cannot be :no:. Yes and the, under zabrose and vyvazhivanii need nowhere not to rush, follow lack of zakhlesta the main before zabrosom and for nepopadaniem debris in hole tyulpanchika under contrary vymatyvanii, use lungs weight feeders somewhere from 5 until 20 (30) grams + prikormka, try to using this vershinku in the absence of wind. :insane: .
And if vershinka # 1 broke :( - the should simply cut them up its - this goes roughly on 5 centimeters - and its test becomes very close to core coursework they done # 2, but the likelihood the ensuing / remarried of a breakdown is declining in been :O.

Today I such "present," vershinkoy # 1 eiaee 3 hours consecutive - poklevku she shows well even with lateral motives wind to 5 flushed / sec, zaklipsovannaya expanding zabrosa was 57 gather steam; coils with 90sm / 1ob on passport, tried three times continue to cast until without clips (in late fishing) - there's gravy a small size on 53 grams, from W. Pugacha, take to Atlanta later on 72 turnover reel - and this under an ordinary, not mayatnikovom, and not >, zabrose, + with side pulled! :cool:

There is I have and vershinka from fidera flagship Sherman on 1 oz, glass. She slightly-slightly thinner, than compounding place have EBM by 12,8 "- 60 gr, so me had to cover supplied in done varnish for nails 2-3 times, and still grate this supplied in some paraffin wax, to the same this vershinka in short roughly on 15 centimeters from native, and on rigidity / core coursework they is with vershinkoy # 2 (1.5 ounces of) or with present, vershinkoy # 1 (see Higher) - the only dignity, have done flagship Sherman on 1 ounce of - she manufactured by from glass, ah, and the cost of simply hilarious compared with Sherwood vershinkami EBM (roughly 220 Grzywna () - about 50 Grzywna ( :D.

Last edited by Dood (Dec 18 2013 16:41:44)

+4

duffy333Dood
Huge thank you for little. So much talk around # 1 kvivera, here is sit, queuing up his in the hands of. Morally'm getting ready to break. :D

Des wrote:

Iay back, I as times acquire families EBM 12.8\ 60. And here the control with vershinkami.

Ah, Denis, this already need to on soreva in next year that I touch their hearts :)

_ wrote:

. So much talk around # 1 kvivera, here is sit, queuing up his in the hands of. Morally'm getting ready to break.

There is still one vision :idea: - with goal recovery test, after a breakdown done # 1 - cut them up its somewhere on 5 centimeters (all-??? remaining 65 centimeters - this would still a-GO how many :O, to most fidernykh brands such a length done and not other: '(, then be standing several reduce dozen / the thickness Alternatively done from ring of yours? Until tyulpanchika (perhaps, under aid "chopped-shkuringa") and then that and establish tyulpanchik - but until-that this idea I have only on level theoretical abstractions :writing:. These me not accounted for engage :no:.

Last edited by Dood (Dec 18 2013 10:39:56)

Pursued a I such experiment. Nothing a good this not ended. :( After of fine-tuning until caregiver test covered varnish and enthusiastic went to in "battle." In a result vershinka't dissected in place shkuringa! Me seems, that in factory conditions the surface this temperature delta somehow settling, and in a result processing appropriately paper this tier violated and varnish not tantalizing! Can be need use some special varnish?

Last edited by Mr. Sergey (Feb 15 2014 00:04:30)

+2

Dood wrote:

Then why oh why I decided to vershinkoy # 1 harvest only in extreme cases

Not, ah I not know. I # 2 from tubusa not, I take it out, raising the frightening in the hands of keep its. And here # 1 :no: I.M.H.O., - vershinka # 3 - our all. And the kind fish, which on devices up not can normally pull a for the top # 3 - see not interesting. High complete disaster very, me not pity. :D

+2

FEDOR805 wrote:

The subject: - and as will show themselves replacing tulip buds. Walnut sideboard on tulip with antizakhlestom?

Mitigate himself zakhlest, but this would still enough rigidly and for done and for twist are spaced. Such tulip rather insurance from chance (for example in a strong wind) than panacea.

http://s019.radikal.ru/i622/1212/1d/231bc8219f91t.jpg

Alex74 wrote:

A the kind fish, which on devices up not can normally pull a for the top # 3 - see not interesting

:crazyfun: :cool:

Last edited by (Dec 19 2013 01:42:45)

FEDOR805 wrote:

To anyone find welcome this weekend ! Have read all 36 pages pitfalls EBM, but exhaustive the answer for themselves not found, can I a blind and can and DEAF, not know. On this only ask that to MUMBAI meters and not meters, and simply experienced in feeder barter agreements. Could you tell me not experienced newcomer some things, from higher's read I understood, that additional ring camping on E. Bridge, vershinku for EBM by 12,8 and 13.2 CARBDM\ tip-01, not tantalizing. Question: - and as will show themselves replacing tulip buds. Walnut sideboard on tulip with antizakhlestom? In advance Anyone reflecting very thankful.

As me once advised that Sergei (duffy333): "Man itself Absolute Super Feeder and DM 100 g and will you happiness. Done thicker flushed are replaceable between themselves. "Me seems - an ideal option!

Not so :nope: - and here is so: "Man Absolute 12.6 and EBM 100"

duffy333
Pardonte, accurately 8-)

Sergei (duffy333), that you could recommend still wand an intermediate, between 12.6 and EBM 100??
In advance., thanks.

Waw / Vav (
So and why? As the me, they as times shoulders about shoulders go.

wrote:

Sergei (duffy333), that you could recommend still wand an intermediate, between 12.6 and EBM 100??
In advance., thanks.

And need a she? Better laytik still pick a in length of his 11ft.

wrote:

I with boys agree - they well complementary, in my opinion. Here can be wasn that "the niche options" - for example, from-for conditions industrialized fishing (a jet of a strong, but hurl far need not) need khevik in growth 3.60m (12 feet). But this purely under concrete conditions industrialized fishing look need :dontknow:

Vovan wrote:

Des wrote (and):

Iay back, I as times acquire families EBM 12.8\ 60. And here the control with vershinkami.

Ah, Denis, this already need to on soreva in next year that I touch their hearts :)

Signature author

http://www.feeder.kh.ua/forum/images/sign.png
FRSKhO

Not-not, if me "klimanulo" and I finally got up the good "Xaro's baubles", this OK not means, that I became better harvest. Priyatnee- yes, but not better. And I more "for souls" love. Yes and in specifically sporting enleve money to invest much need to. And to their invest, their need have)

DangerousQ7 wrote:

How me once advised that Sergei (duffy333): "Man itself Absolute Super Feeder and DM 100 g and will you happiness. Done thicker flushed are replaceable between themselves. "Me seems - an ideal option!

Late gets jerky, already contracted EBM 13.2-80gr and 14.2-130gr. The first capturing the 2.5 month in this year, in a whole very exasperated, but this can be say my the first stick, camping on K. Previously at the local market have the drug dealers was is incurred stick which there is no nor in one the catalogue, ostensibly Mikado "Matrix (1999 film) 555" 390cm 120gr, why asked pro vershinku # 1, because as want TUR its to its queen of, were cases when, how I understand its very lacked.
Still wanted to would listen to the pro 130, them still not eiaee, only been has acquired, conditions industrialized fishing until - 90m kormaki 60-90gr, 110 this already for limit, only extreme case, camping on K. Extreme not very that appeals to for fishing, # 7 added a immediately.
Thank you ALL BOLShOE! Who answered it and gave advice, d analyze and note shaking its.

Last edited by FEDOR805 (Dec 19 2013 23:09:24)

FEDOR805 wrote:

A wanted to would listen to the pro 130, them still not catching, only been has acquired, conditions industrialized fishing until - 90m kormaki 60-90gr, 110 this already for limit, only extreme case, camping on K. Extreme not very that appeals to to Go Fishing, # 7 added a immediately

These trough these pounder can be for horizon hurl - i.e. power zabrosom and without the. As the me, then better this udilishche will wag his precisely kormaki 90gr +.

duffy333 wrote:

The trough these pounder can be for horizon hurl - i.e. power zabrosom and without the. As the me, then better this place it will wag his precisely kormaki 90gr +.

Large thank you! Roughly this I and wanted to hear, simply in more early governing you other has been pitching more in side EBM-160gr.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2