All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 571 to 600 of 989

Топор wrote:

I has tried, and that?, far wanted to there fell! And here is interestingly you has tried? You at all in principle capable enter with 30 fringes meters in squaring 2x2 Dam, although would three times to a range of, fiderist?

Edited the Axe (Today 13 :52: 50)

Capable and popodayu. And that pitfalls throw without crested not throws normally fishing pole. This pitfalls personally me.

up6uc wrote:

borzost don't strain, challenging a bit. In squaring 2x2 with far to meters subsuming 90% people otlovivshikh although-would one season fiderom, even without benchmark, targeting Fatah on komelyu.

The kind you sho, not gobby one you my, and I know that 90% not can enter. Was already.

+1

Efiop wrote:

A that pitfalls throw without crested not throws normally fishing pole. This pitfalls personally me.

That means not throws normally? Can be you not routinely?, so couple of fishing trips, and all are gonna change! Or not?
In this manner, vershinka raze not affects expanding! And if you want, I you this'll prove it to, on the evening or tomorrow spin down there in category: Makiivka and on any a reservoir see me hit there far you can you drop these with vershinkoy. Fishing pole your, for your personal confidence. Rate 1 to 2 st camping on E. Your two zabrosa my one, going to lose 100 the euro with you and contrary. After all you in itself am confident?

+1

I on markernomom poplavke on a puddle of for home train here is there as times 30 flushed and there is further put not is obtained koryazhnik. On this debate not d.

Efiop wrote:

incidentally for those who believes, that Mountain not administrative in zabrose - snemite the top and homilies continue to cast until without it (IT absorbed BECAUSE NOT administrative In ZABROSE).

I so throwing good DM100 - have read like have Dumcheva, that he so (without done) bottom that breaches under neimenii markernogo rods up. Is abandoning and is abandoning - a sense of as from "as" either enough hard "karpovika." Any strong influence on the accuracy of and expanding zabrosa with markernym burden (from 56gr until 112gr) not observed :dontknow: But me so visibly - I already long was accustomed "rip information" on OTYGRYShU done, not on haigus "in hand."

I markernym burden not has tried Tolya the feeding trough and weight I feel safer. Can and have Meneaux normally tickles :D

Efiop wrote:

I on markernomom poplavke on a puddle of for home train here is there as times 30 flushed and there is further put not is obtained koryazhnik.

This many run practice, but appropriately, that increasing distance problems only mount. And in end 30-60 and 90 meters this get back a little different things in the context industrialized fishing. T. E. The accuracy of need a similar but than further point those harder, alone and those same mistakes are manifest progressively. If on 30 metres limit on accuracy in meter, then on 90 this 5-7 and camping on D.

up6uc wrote:

In squaring 2x2 with far to meters subsuming 90% people otlovivshikh although-would one season fiderom, even without benchmark, targeting Fatah on komelyu.

Not know as 2 on 2 on 30 fringes metres. But on some sorevakh, indeed do in a break between rounds, have observed for light bearing down athletes fall into build roughly on 20 fringes metres. Then, we and even a few teams, engaged such by. Under clip-on earring, without, with gruzikom, with the feeding trough. Couple of misses as hits were, but their can be was call accident. ???? be an far not strangers.

Build this as-would 30kh30sm, and here squaring 2x2 Dam, the difference the numeral.

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Don’t know as 2 on 2 on 30 fringes metres. But on some sorevakh, indeed do in a break between rounds, have observed for light bearing down athletes fall into build roughly on 20 fringes meters away. Then, we and even a few teams, engaged such by. Under clip-on earring, without, with gruzikom, with the feeding trough. Couple of misses as hits were, but their can be was call accident. ???? be an far not strangers.

Under than than longer] However in during one fishing, especially with frequent perezabrosami, the more get tired and those harder to seek not only accuracy "on bearing,", but even on range missiles - Truth is often by the end of fishing simply not dobrasyvaesh until before enrolling initially fishing the far-point.
Moreover "sack full" in clip-on earring should be always the same on strength. And udilishche always in one and same position. Otherwise variation on range missiles least in 2 Dam "easily and naturally." Even with the report "of."
And that until accuracy zabrosa, then can say on itself, that I on distance there is in 30 meters in a hula hoop (have him roughly meter dozen) "10 from 10" not be - in average "7 from 10". And this so bang-tastic outcome for me - specifically having your volleyball impose and somewhere in mid-season! Raskidavshis so say. And so let-God to was 50 / 50 :disappointed: Just sometimes polavlivayu there where need put an the feeder "??? ?? ? ? under the contestant it was a twig / Twigson" - in the early season account for execute orders not only impose, but and perevyazyvanie osnastok. Under than distance there is as times 30-40 meters.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 16 2014 16:03:55)

+2

up6uc wrote:

was a bucket this as-would 30kh30sm, and here squaring 2x2 Dam, the difference the numeral.

Ah this as watch. The distance on ten meters less, narodu- several teams, zabrosov did not less-30 in a while every. And importantly - all until this were confident in absence of problems embody. Including the situation and with those who thinks that lurches on 70 meters, when in the real life 50 and less. In White, debate not sobiarayus, with Hatchet largely agree.

Топор wrote:

This is many run practice, but appropriately, that increasing distance problems only mount. And in end 30-60 and 90 meters this get back a little different things in the context industrialized fishing. T. E. The accuracy of need a similar but than further point those harder, alone and those same mistakes are manifest progressively. If on 30 metres limit on accuracy in meter, then on 90 this 5-7 and camping on D.

Here with you agree on 100% nedav had to harvest with distance there is for 70 flushed, so I have such razlet that mother costly :D so that d treniravatsya. :cool:

I remember as me Alex "trained" :tired: Sittin 'enleve a psychic, no one not'm touching, 'm dropping itself and'm dropping, like fish enjoyed. Here Comes "simply watch" Sanya and begins - "At that're breaking up with? Understandable. Not fell. You freak. Not dropped. You freak. Not fell. You freak. "Mother costly! I his through 15 minutes was ready simply thereby and pitch on fodder lobsters :angry: That precisely after this I and drew attention on real the accuracy of zabrosa. Although and after this many what was, that was forcing rethink about this :disappointed:.

+2

duffy333 wrote:

A that until accuracy zabrosa, then can say on itself, that I on distance there is in 30 meters in a hula hoop "10 from 10" not be - in average "7 from 10".

'll... you'll go 10 from 10. Pro length rods up, his build and comfortable weight weight forgotten. I on dacha in build sometimes poshvyrivayu. Korotyshem in 2.4m, burden in 30gr. And not klipsuyas on about 20m. Embody as have the sniper. 'm hanging the other weight, misses as hits zero. I take another udilku, so there at all.: '(Udilka, weight, kind of trough, kivery, distance there is, klipsa and camping on D. All on the accuracy of affect. And here is patterns I some have themselves not put. Sometimes here is all equally comfortably, and the accuracy of different. :dontknow: Probably curvature hands stronger just affects. :mad:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 16 2014 16:47:35)

The axe in the process affairs, recognized ruining both worldview people) if still and on practice with witnessing) the at all of khan reintroduce reason, as so, and without done throws, and with soft and with hard. Miracles.

Ading. Primary. The axe, as the saying goes, respekt and uvazhuha you!

Last edited by Денис28 (Apr 17 2014 12:16:15)

Денис28 wrote:

miracles.

:D At fact all far easier. There are those who wants, and there are those who not wants. People-wielding snastyu well enough, mass, and outside Forum even more, write on Forum units of. Ah and if look obektivno, then perhaps much of people simply not wants that the have themselves to change, napryagatsya and writing and things, but tell talk, here not upholding character. Here is and is obtained that on backdrop of total delitanizma, practice look "sorcerers ?????????." But so the case, and the last time unfortunately it seems - rate.

Last edited by Топор (Apr 17 2014 09:53:06)

+2

Топор wrote:

. T. K. Without extend rukoyatey on udochkakh, on and a half Dam have you nothing not goes.

These specific findings long were obsolete: Now I have EBM-60, EBM-100 and EBM-160 with the most conventional length, not the extra long the shaft of - such, as their released on light Divine producer Preston Innoveyshns.
But times I have, on what you want operatives, "nothing not goes", then "on there is no - and answer there is no", and for this reason from further joint debate about fidernykh zabrosakh something, as something and somewhere I samoustranyas. In my opinion.

Dood wrote:

Those specific findings long were obsolete

This not antiquated specific findings, this fact. Which says himself for himself. Whom the about the kastere, and whom the contrary.

Today finally managed razlovit its 160-ku, is deprived trolley, phrase "exasperated as elephant" not intraoral entire wave of my personally. Together, denounced myths, which clawing at on heart entire winter.
Glukhost stick not has been vindicated, prostukivanie trawling and poklyovki heard in hand, yes petty fish, less 100 grams not particularly one senses under vyvazhivanii, but after all this ekstrakhevik with test 160.
Kiduchest until the end of not distress, catching on psle with wide just 100 flushed, not where was to disperse, but this realistically the most kidabelnaya stick which managed swim, yes and grouping pleased “.
Work blanca, she realistically amazed, for entire fishing nor one the vanishing, under fully zatyanutom friktsione, forgot align after long winters.
Thank you all adeptam sect D. M. Working their the impression in this a branch, a separate thank you Duffy precisely his posts terminally until the end of convinced me in for purchases D. M. Thank you shop flagship and their aktsionnym winter prices (now gzglyanut on had the tags on, it's creepy (But not despite prices there is clear plans take itself 60 or 80, after all Datchey should be many.

+1

ProDiJ wrote:

But not despite prices there is clear plans take itself 60 or 80, after all Datchey should be many.

If there is desire to buy EBM-80, other this. Not advertisements. Simply man decent.

Last edited by Вячеслав777 (Apr 19 2014 21:45:30)

Вячеслав777 wrote:

If there is desire to buy EBM-80, other this. Not advertisements. Simply man decent.

Thank you, but on finance not gonna wheel, this is so on future plans.

ProDiJ wrote:

there is clear plans take itself 60 or 80, after all Datchey should be many.

Javadxan. I would not missed DM100. And not missed).

a_zaika wrote:

Javadxan. I would not missed DM100. And not missed).

Sotkoy not catching, but judging by accounts have them ranges if not now intersect the very are close, today for example 160ym quite good oaught with 70 gr the feeding trough. Unfortunately I on this stage not oligarch and not’ve worked in government), to buy entire line of.

Last edited by ProDiJ (Apr 19 2014 22:56:50)

ProDiJ wrote:

ranges if not now intersect the very are close

So broke a, that initially I have emerged DM130, and then, on the occasion, DM100. Like, very near, but poprobovav both,) regretted, that not began with sotki. Although and Different work is, but without moreover get high. I lover of and in sotke as something all for me coincides on. But can, the bottom have EBM there at all "not too numerous diamonds in stone caves").

For Kiev conditions DM100 indeed marked that is called "in mother lode."

A’s organs is zaika, duffy333 so request, that bought these 160 for 100 with + kormukh for for smaller scale there is Prokaster from dayvy, but today wanted razlovit precisely Dutch, conditions to our fundraising champion the distance 50 trough until 70 and 160 is famously worked, until now under feeling was that) That now not know where Dayvu classification, likely going in supply or on a medium I'll trade it.

The familiar picture - himself after the emergence of DM100 "sent in supply" Bistmaster partners until 110gr (incidentally, very townsome udilishche). Now it "the second number" on raid and cyprinids kept church.
From moreover much, that managed try in mortar Hevy and extra-Hevy greater impression produced only Tornamenty from dayvy. But the price.
I’d say honestly, Fayerblady and Superultegry in these mortar me in hands until not contaminants :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Of moreover much, that managed try in mortar Hevy and extra-Hevy greater impression produced only Tornamenty from dayvy. But the price.
I’d say honestly, Fayerblady and Superultegry in these mortar me in hands until not contaminants :dontknow:

On taste of and color pencils different, I am confident have each vysheperechislennoy wand its grains the zest of the. Today have all the Wet Datca, rest all winter doubts and understood, that this range of I have closed to stay.

Last edited by ProDiJ (Apr 20 2014 01:10:18)

On lyubitelya :hobo::
Can be several to expand range of those seen scale feeders and range missiles zabrosov, imposing on EBM-100 vershinku # 5 (enters in kit EBM-160) - with this vershinkoy my EBM-100 feels much pace, when need to continue to cast until snap away, or under bend of done on devices up, or when requires there's gravy with faint successes in 100 grams + prikormka.

The same can be said about EBM-60, but there "features" vershinka # 3 (enters in kit EBM-80) and there's gravy with faint successes in 80 grams + prikormka.

Text or: And for EBM-160 well enough loved vershinok # 5 and # 6, of which for my conditions industrialized fishing more demand vershinka # 6 :D.

Faced with problem, can and not problem, simply with me such first time.
After fishing, under potryakhe udilki ?????? grapple marked thump in the interface done with knee. If kviver extricate and insert on place, think NEMA. Knee was the clean, vershinka -, too,, not is swinging, sits densely. That this? :huh: the problem with vershinkoy or with Norfolk?
I particularly not beat myself up, but spotted i.e..

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2