All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 841 to 870 of 989

Not, I have a tulip remained hang on "the lower / domestic" (if so can be said) half of letterhead done, and "upper / outdoor" half of raspushilas - fibers material as would burst and rassloilis :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 5 2014 16:52:16)

The same pleasant thing the coffeehouse,, but with red vershinkoy. But until the next rings and was dyed in white - might. Purchased in transformation a new :disappointed:

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t, I have tulip remained hang on "the lower / domestic"

And the very body material (coal, glass) remained single entity, within color apletki? Or indeed tulip got hung up on 90gradusov? If got hung up, then made correctly, cut off and forgot. And if cleavage non-white varnish, and body material was entire the :(.
I have were done, thinner than on EBM, after most unequal and mortem varnish worked normally.

Precisely needed black material done. Orange varnish the needless otsloilsya in place of a breakdown.

duffy333 wrote:

Precisely needed black material done. Orange varnish the needless otsloilsya in place of a breakdown.

:'( :'(
Ah, nothing let us soon a new vershinku on the. :D

Che wrote:

hope have as the flagship of bought these? If - yes, immediately there with stick!

Outcome "successful" fishing provided in flagship. Today late on the evening. Tomorrow seizure managery, think oglosyat verdict reform. Distributor Preston. If not, then where the others zverenemos, thank God I have there is the second a C-note, that would not sit for good reason. To rush not far. In principle not pity, simply it's a shame - like DM. Name of. About results of update my!

Last edited by MORPH (Aug 5 2014 20:41:39)

duffy333 wrote:

Cut him higher 1 th point rings and continued harvest.

Yes you sho?! But? Himself? And hand not waver? :D

Today, under mysterious circumstances, during educational zabrosov one of my demonizing, on EBM-100 and EBM-160 (trough in 100 gr and 120 gr, respectively, + prikormka) were are stripped 2 snap "helicopter 2 knot" (in my modification) from monofila 0.50 mm, with “occurred in both cases on one of 2-'s knots the most snap, and knot" shock-leader + tooling "weathered in both cases. And after all these trend to I have repeatedly eiaee with kormushkami in 120-150 grams + prikormka, with’s cavalier vydergivaniem feeders from chains and grass - and nor never breakages on node monofila not was. Not mudrstvuya cunningly, I linked the Pater Noster (disambiguation) on the shock of leader from Tolstoi twist are spaced - and precipices on services reversed itself.

Adjusted for increased military messages about of unintelligible break EBM-100 and Benz models done # 4, I have emerged labor hypothesis, that around the is to blame European fever ,-established in the last time: From-for obvious to drying not retain individual elements fidernogo rods up and osnastok. As something so.

Dood wrote:

Today, under mysterious circumstances

Given, that for hour until Seregi has combined vershinku and I, then you nod your head for on heat believe more reasonable and expedient, than on endemic rukozh. Wife on))

+1

Carlos wrote:

Yes you sho?! But? Himself? And hand not waver?

Excuse, that you not mentioned. You same me not gave scissors this do! Have you same Leatherman was :glasses: That you and spent "circumcision."
Now normally written?

Carlos wrote:

Given, that for hour until Seregi has combined vershinku and I, then you nod your head for on heat believe more reasonable and expedient, than on endemic rukozh. Wife on))

Then let can pose my hypothesis so: In ties with abnormal heat, have some fideristov emerged "povalnaya rukozh • wife on" - and no one not will "it's a shame and deplorably." :D

And on Korume Neoterik broken vershinku in 2oz. They in principle on durability of significantly worse vershinok from "senior" EBM.
And my # 4 this still "birth" vershinka - i.e. from kit purchases. Passed almost 4 year with the moment. Frankly she its already on full worked good, as the me.

Dood wrote:

Then why oh why let can pose my hypothesis so: In ties with abnormal heat, have some fideristov emerged "povalnaya rukozh • wife on" - and no one not will "it's a shame and deplorably."

When brains are melting this and on the hands of is bad.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 5 2014 22:45:26)

duffy333 wrote:

sorry, that you not mentioned. You same me not gave scissors this do! Have you same Leatherman was That you and spent "circumcision."
Now normally written?

Yes and initially normally. Although cut tulip scissors - this mentally, need to was watch. ;-)
Now'm sheets for week in search of broken St - not, ah and suddenly and truth deal in the heat? My vershinka accurately lusnula itself, I its not rassloil zavivshimsya puffed, and tulip was net. Simply on podmotke Slarg and use. Your on zabrose, let and >. Nipanyatna (posts)

In short, povyezhivalis each before friend on several GAI. :P :D

Preston Feder DUTCH MASTER 10 '8 "Feeder ROD
Code product: CARBDM’s organs is 11
Rings: SIC, Casting, Mr.: 30, y. Length, flushed: 3.35, gap adjustment: Graphite, Manufacturer: Preston, resurrection-in sections: 3 + 2, the hilt: Eva
Who tell pollsters weight this rods up?

Something in district 150-160gr

Huge thank you for the intel Sergei not was able find not where

lom80
175 Propulsion
http://englishfishing.ru/catalog/rods/p … _8_feeder/

Here is still 4-1-1 on the rest of the Prestonam:
http://englishfishing.ru/catalog/rods/?arrFilter_cf[1][LEFT]=&arrFilter_cf[1][RIGHT]=&arrFilter_ff[NAME]=&arrFilter_pf[MANUFACTURER]=30&set_filter=Подобрать товары по параметрам&set_filter=Y

Thank you for a!

I as something our forumchanam more believe, than sellers any - recent still those sorts of hacks :canthearyou:
Here is on Forum pro DM10.8: fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.post # 551 on page, if suddenly not will have discovered immediately on him

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 11 2014 21:51:11)

+2

Yes here is think, DM 11.8 or Speedmaster AX 12ft, test on gland + - measured, weight letterhead, too,, the price + - resembles. There is owners both sticks?

As it turned out DUTCH MASTER 10 '8 "30G Feeder New 2013 in goes 3 done usually EBM comes complete 2-are vershinkami (3 aren) desire to ovladet them is growing all more :insane:

Yes, have this rods up 3 done. And all different length - than longer than the, the less test. Esteem on exiled several pages before and after - there pro DM10.8 enough written.

Still times thank you! Information Good!

duffy333
Googled it more profoundly, its mistake admit, weight 175 Mr. - this weight EBM 11,8.
About 10.8 the big info there is no, but likely 150-160 Mr. this as times his weight (as times will fluctuate in dependence from established done)

https://www.prestoninnovations.com/Prod … 1-8-Feeder

Last edited by Che (Aug 11 2014 22:33:21)

+1

Weight EBM 11.8 on my traditional transportation without done - 157 "grape". On Salapine like was 4-1-1 - the 153 gr

Last edited by ZhanatD (Aug 26 2014 15:39:45)

Throwing good 35 grammovuyu an olive DM 10 '8 in tendeme with shimano 4,000. Sinker gear has flown away on 87oborotov, under ubrannoy slabine twist are spaced :canthearyou:. Ox these the British, not transformed me be surprised. :cool:

Che wrote:

I Googled it more profoundly, its mistake admit, weight 175 g - this weight EBM 11,8.
About 10.8 the big info there is no, but likely 150-160 g this as times his weight (as times will fluctuate in dependence from established done)

Weight-160gr. Brought with Romanian fidernogo site. Link

Last edited by igor 66 (Sep 13 2014 22:48:24)

Other allegations its
http://se.uploads.ru/t/5UVPL.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/YASFV.jpg

Last edited by vh84 (Sep 14 2014 09:40:20)

Dobryi day.
Could you tell me, how many his real test?
PRESTON CARBON ACTIVE Dutch Master 12'8" RIVER FEEDER
Offer at very interesting price. (In rubles this 5 thousands of, absolutely a new). But here is think, where he me can useful? (The average weight used kormushek--50-80 grams + fodder).
In advance thank you!.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2