All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 871 to 900 of 989

:flag: Who any Podskajite. And the time we're on a clock. I unfortunately only the amateur in as a fishing trip, so not can accurately figure out!)

Darvin wrote:

Say, is, how many his real test?
PRESTON CARBON ACTIVE Dutch Master 12'8" RIVERFEEDER
Offer at very interesting price.

Darvin wrote:

Who any could you tell me. And the time we're on a clock. I unfortunately only the amateur in as a fishing trip, so not can accurately figure out!)

The entire the trouble is, that these "rivernye" fidery not very something traded majority fideristov. They any super-tough, that-whether. In general, ordinary EBM, without RIVERin the title, far more tradable commodities.

Darvin wrote:

Say, is, how many his real test?
PRESTON CARBON ACTIVE Dutch Master 12'8" RIVER FEEDER

Grams under 100 maximum - there's gravy 80gr small volume of + fodder.
But there is nuance - this not feeder in the pure. Have this rods up there is no removable vershinok - simply the whip with of rings and a tulip. As have fishing pole. Here is so a series of River have us and unpopular. And on authoritarianism rods up faster, harsher and stronger (test more grams on 20), than "simply" Dutch Masters in in the same growth.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 16 2014 14:42:16)

MORPH wrote:

of the famous DM - 100, my weight 56 "grape"., on zabrose established architecture in half in very interesting place :cool: http://sd.uploads.ru/t/S9aU0.jpg

In continuation of history. Today repatriate fiderok - new! :jumping: Just took and have replaced! Thank you companies flagship. Seryoga Snik! You huge THANK YOU! :cool:

What here wonder-we, fly fishermen, uploaded money in the hope obtain qualitative product!
And our company "flagship" is faring power--a period our and their interests, providing replacement low-quality product, and running power--a period ours wishes, somewhere view of money, confirms its title That, ah or as least one of veduschik companies on todays day in the most interesuyuschey us with you sphere! :flag:

Che wrote:

That came and until me my EBM-100.
But here is, Darn - when're putting vershinku # 4 and trying to produce wand that is called "on potryakh" emerges skripyasche-flicking breath. As it turned out, enforces his precisely vershinka, with # 7 such a there is no.
Double-checked all - whirring like not varnish have rings, namely himself the form done, roughly fall. Appeared fear, that this vershinka can description on zabrose.
As can be determine, in than precisely the problem?

Times perishing went such a a spree, you know, update my and I.
Problem I, too, decided to - vershinku has replaced Flagman by taking over all delivery on themselves. Good fellows, nothing not do you say

Che wrote:

of his, nothing not do you say

People on good will come into legitimate Braque! And the above (marriage) across semblance is "factory certification" and who "good fellows"? Those 300 man, which flagship not in able, yes and should not send, hoping on the quality of enforcement from partners, and under the entire with the latest not refuses in any reasonable "a working", seeking to replace poor-quality products on new for its expense!

P.S. Not you dare have suspected in any links with aforementioned campaign, by the employee which not am! :flag:

I before new year DM100, discount, good the price, bought these the latest from retailer, with this indentation on Ava katushkoderzhatelya, in the past month accidentally understood as this treat, dents there is no, Ava as a new 8-)

up6uc
And? You pokhvastalis or not typically recognized create process treatment?

Antrate wrote:

up6uc
And? You pokhvastalis or not typically recognized create process treatment?

Scheming :)

1.5 hours under rain, a dent vanished.
http://uploads.ru/u7v3a.jpg

+1

:crazyfun:

On of last fishing during collections home put an carefully its a favorite Preston CARBONACTIVE C SERIES 11 'Feeder on roof down auto (for moreover, to not privalit things, and put an from above), ah and further, as themselves there.
Wanted to offset loss of thus same, but not found (hangs in private ads). Has acquired Shimano BEASTMASTER BX Feeder 9- It's eleven MULTI LIGHT MEDIUM with such same vershinkami 3 / 4oz, 1oz, Fresh. Well, but would still want Preston.
Looked at to Preston DUTCH MASTER 10 '8 "Feeder.
Originated questions:
1. Happy wielders, describe sensations.
2. How many kvivertipov in goes 2 or 3?

Here is the reference on his characteristics: fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER.
In themes pro Dutch Masters in about this place it already not times wrote. You.

Find welcome this weekendTo anyone! Very many about lung and medium-size datchakh, so emerged question on tyazham!
Conditions: Winter of, a strong the flow of, distance there is 50-80m, kormaki 80-130gr. Can be whether handle DM 14.2 130g or better DM 160g? Thank you!

Last edited by BenGan (Sep 29 2014 12:43:57)

For strong flow of better DM160, he differs those from 130, that on order harsher. Need to take from whom there is and try for comparisons.

130-cope with such headings,, but she more lapshevata than 160-. Winter still not catching, but in similar conditions worked 160-victory,. In my opinion, well worker tool, if in moderate pace. Incidentally information in the Frost on heavy daychmasteram enough and for 16 shadowing Its not think you can handle that.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Sep 29 2014 14:22:57)

+1

Guys such question? Want on DM100, DM60 put coils PXR6000. PXR5000 enleve on during, as you such kit?

Is famously come and on balance and on capacity (for tide).

I have on DM100 is worth Corum mini-change place kzr6000, thought that will perekhlesty for the first ring from for large size shpuli, so like-would all normal, I like.

Think on DM100 can be questioning 15,000 on dura-Ace and all will'oc, there the first ring almost as have karpovikov.

Deleted post. Errori. Not selected carefully have read message.

Use, passed pogloshenie Preston's. Zebko his skhavalo and not poperkhnulos. Interestingly Brownings pdtyagnutsya or Prestony will fall?

Borei21 wrote:

guys such question? Want on DM100, DM60 put reel PXR6000. PXR5000 enleve on during, as you such kit?

I have such kit and conditions industrialized fishing river Dnepr river capturing the season exasperated on 200%

Last edited by 80 (Oct 2 2014 19:19:39)

Not the flagship of the united. :D can whom interestingly Link

Me was would frightening there buy - what name udilisch are worth :crazy:
Preston Dutch maste 13' 8" 130g Feeder rod
Preston Dutch maste 14' 2" 120g Feeder rod
Preston Excel 12'6" super feeder
Preston Excel 11'6" super feeder
They there of Henbane obelis? There is no such names have Preston's!
Here is how so can be its business to wage :tired:

duffy333 wrote:

Preston Dutch maste 14' 2" 120g Feeder rod

Services they like or dislike next season. :D

duffy333 wrote:

Here is how so can be its business to wage

Karpyatniki. :D

duffy333 wrote:

Here is how so can be its business to wage

Sergei, what here is surprised to? :dontknow: Name retailer can be after all translate as "Free spirit of", so and "Pure alcohol." More correctly will perhaps the second. :D So that rather not obelis, and obpilis.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Nov 26 2014 09:51:57)

duffy333 wrote:

If he or R in late words not is pronounced, then fix its created write? :)

Is pronounced ending the -er, modern not is read :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2