All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 901 to 930 of 989

Took two rods up 100-cultural and 130-cultural. To leave want one thing. Enleve kormushkami 100-120 gr. Without feed. Beta test there is no opportunities, the ice became. ????? whether sotki for zabrosa on 50 meters. Or all ??? to leave 130-cultural?
Still and by 12,8 took, but there doubt there is no that and where hurl. Happiness many, and hurl not where, ice
Help figure out

Last edited by gen7 (Nov 28 2014 01:05:02)

gen7 wrote:

took two rods up 100-cultural and 130-cultural. To leave want one thing. Enleve kormushkami 100-120 "grape". Without feed. Beta test there is no opportunities, the ice became. ????? whether sotki for zabrosa on 50 meters. Or all ??? to leave 130-cultural?
Still and by 12,8 took, but there doubt there is no that and where hurl. Happiness many, and hurl not where, ice
Help figure out
Edited gen7 (Today 01 :05: 2)

In "purely field" scopes and're breaking up with.) if you lovshi 120 without feed, then need a 160 Dutch.

gen7 wrote:

took two rods up 100-cultural and 130-cultural. To leave want one thing.

I would have reacted so:
If for leak, then left would 130.
And if for type "stream" - the left would 100-cultural, for which blackcurrant vershinku # 5 and / or # 6 (they includes in kit EBM-160).

gen7 wrote:

took two rods up 100-cultural and 130-cultural. To leave want one thing. Enleve kormushkami 100-120 "grape". Without feed. Beta test there is no opportunities, the ice became. ????? whether sotki for zabrosa on 50 meters. Or all ??? to leave 130-cultural?
Help figure out

Edited gen7 (Today 00 :05: 2)

If taking new rods up - homilies reverse 130 on 160. You tickles an ideal kit for river conditions industrialized fishing and not only. Not for good reason this trinity recognized by many kievskimm sketches!

+1

gen7 wrote:

took two rods up 100-cultural and 130-cultural. To leave want one thing. Enleve kormushkami 100-120 "grape". Without feed.

Trough OK accented different in scope :dontknow: DM100 with kormushkami type AKhS "facial" 100gr with Riverine Alpo on 50m mismanaged quietly - the usual nesilovoy impose. With such same the feeding trough but 120gr already for him "on the brink of" - impose should be reasonable rates and I would his not did until fully have never udilishche.
If honestly, then I would instead DM130 took an additional kit Hollow Top Kit for DM100. Have him the cost of order 100 dollars. Advantages several under Quick this kit:
- increases roughly grams on 20 real upper test rods up;
- becomes faster build, that highly well under it comes to shagging on devices up with kormushkami 120gr - standard the upper knee was DM100 on the soft side for such of blasting;
- with Hollow Topom can be quietly exits on karpovye fishing with quite nemelkoy fish tank - handling large the carp significantly better, than with standard "height";
- with so top was very well feed middle spombom or spodovymi missiles - for fidernykh fishing trips most the.

duffy333 wrote:

trough OK accented different in scope DM100 with kormushkami type AKhS "facial" 100gr with Riverine Alpo on 50m mismanaged quietly - the usual nesilovoy impose. With such same the feeding trough but 120gr already for him "on the brink of" - impose should be reasonable rates and I would his not did until fully have never udilishche.

This is understandable. Having all two line on DM struck me, that you mostly choice would still 100 the 1930 kormakami less 100gr. And only when you have for increases more 100-and grams. I have same conditions such - enleve I kormakami from the Grizzly with gruntozatsepami 100-110 gr. And from RF team 100gr. Hasn't 120. Kormoemkast there not much. But 100 grams I enleve all time and not less. So here is how all of this will choose a 100-pay without Hollow Topa?

Weight osnastok (there's gravy + fodder) in district 120-140gr on made it until 50m (on by a newly) DM100 I have transfers absolutely normally. Already three full season. Simply better get used to zabrosu and without curiously "power zabrosov" udilishche the very "harmless" these weight on 45-50 meters. If health policies the power long drives zabrosy (70m +), then more 120gr (overall weight) I not'm lugging. And so use with kormushkami from 60gr small volume of until 100gr Browning Spetsіalіst XL either AKhS "facial" 120gr.
Algorithm use vershinok roughly the next:
Trough 60-90gr - # 7
Trough 90-110gr - # 4
110gr + - Hollow Top ’
Conditions use vershinok under the cow sheds 100gr + highly "pogranichny" - depends on mix from distance there is, wind, tide. In some cases enough and done # 4, and in other without Hollow Top China not indispensable :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 28 2014 14:08:20)

+1

Duffy333, BOLShOE THANK YOU. Do I 100-cultural. + by 12,8 there is. Only now to come expectations season. And hope d enjoy EBM the 1930

Yes you their for winter times 50 every. You pick them up, potrusish, you're gonna organize - sorely tested on itself. :D
With lucky shorting! :cool:

Not'll make, itself idol :D
For order to "enjoy" EBM to them need get used - that is called "pristrelyat" rods up. Have this series of on zabrose there is a certain "nyuansirovka" - only correctly and well vgruzhennyy a form will give "a sense of a catapult" on zabrose. If read the fully themes covered EBM, then perhaps saw not only rave reviews, but and posts about how that rods up "not challenge" or simply "not come." So that caveat are prepared and to this.

Sergei I one of them, I have was EBM 60 entire winter myself have struggled with in anticipation season, but alas fishing pole me in hand on open water not generalship I.M.H.O.,. :dontknow: But the quality of commemorate

Last edited by Efiop (Nov 28 2014 15:29:48)

+1

Men, what wait, I its first Dutch printed out winter.

I drama with DM100, vague for me feeder, in return took Speedmaster AX Heavy and after the first fishing all stand in the their seats, feeder should be workers instrument which you playing dirty tricks on under themselves and nor as on turnover, EBM not violin Stradivari to under him adjust to I.M.H.O.,.

up6uc wrote:

I drama with DM100, vague for me feeder, in return took Speedmaster AX Heavy and after the first fishing all stand in the their seats, feeder should be workers instrument which you playing dirty tricks on under themselves and nor as on turnover, EBM not violin Stradivari to under him adjust to I.M.H.O.,.

I have with precision until contrary) Wu every their tastes. Thanks to this different producers and survive.

+2

up6uc wrote:

Speak for all those gathered their private I.M.H.O.,!
???? can like, can not like - deal everyone. And here is about series of Speedmaster AX Heavy, I can with certainty say, that this place it no amount in comparison with old Speedmaster Heavy. Precisely the absence of last in Trade networks, forced me turn their attention on Preston, namely a series of DM. In these udochkakh many potential, the only, as was said higher, their need understand.

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t'll make, itself idol
For order to "enjoy" EBM to them need get used - that is called "pristrelyat" rods up. Have this series of on zabrose there is a certain "nyuansirovka" - only correctly and well vgruzhennyy a form will give "a sense of a catapult" on zabrose. If read the fully themes covered EBM, then perhaps saw not only rave reviews, but and posts about how that rods up "not challenge" or simply "not come." So that caveat are prepared and to this.

Sergei, I bought these have Comrade 130-cultural and has tried hurl kormak 110gr type of Browning. Me very liked. Also I have there is Speedmaster here is such until 150 Propulsion http://sa.uploads.ru/t/QW72k.jpg
But me he not very, and 130-pay liked. Here is hence and choice prestonov. And by 12,8 I not throwing good. Only Kompetishn 13 just. He me, too, grassroots. And decided to that EBM 12.8 certainly will not worse
Efiop, thank you for your congratulations

Last edited by gen7 (Nov 28 2014 19:37:48)

Dobryi evening. Bought have Viktor 'Efiop' on-my in December past year DM by 12,8, which him not farewells in hand. Thank you him of course. Well cared for by Spring, obtain very on River and-start. In hand was mishandled. On Dnestr - trough 80,0 grams under appropriate weather conditions and during - the, that need to. This summer virtually not raschekhlyal khevik shimano. On-start trough 60,0 grams throws clearly and where need to. (Over pounder not ropery). 80,0 grams throwing good with vershinkoy # 3. On fact place it it took its place and enough their homes (is now over) mental model. All world and NKhNCh.

Last edited by eugeney650 (Nov 28 2014 21:02:39)

gen7 wrote:

also I have there is Speedmaster here is such until 150 Propulsion
But me he not very, and 130-pay liked. Here is hence and choice prestonov.

Speedmaster (as would this say :confused:) koloobraznymtoo rapid appeared? Ah then think Prestony and other "British," rods up you come.

I have the problem was in another, I not feel his on zabrose, he I have not supervise and lived their lives, then in one point cord with finger's flipping out, then in the other, then in the third, then variation 3-4-5-6m the in point. Took spidmaster, 10 zabrosov and all filed-in-the Nick of time variation minimal, the cord with finger are getting away in one point, until 35m on accuracy voopsche issues there is no, under this-in hand in been more (deal not in rush that comes vyvazhivaniya, and in rapid understanding of speed vymatyvaniya). Can deal in technology zabrosa, can not enough vgruzhal, I don't know, not matter and all here.

duffy333 wrote:

Speedmaster (as would this say :confused:) koloobraznym too rapid appeared? Ah then think Prestony and other "British," rods up you come.

Sergei, dimensioned Volkswagen Jetta TDI and khevik ah vopsche not quick, on glass tinkles this more vividly expressed, addressed us on vyvazhivanii with the subtle povodkami without problems, on 0.11 without rubber on document with a string wild carp breeder until 2kg was parking, poluparaboliki that-whether. Volkswagen Jetta TDI many called would this snot-nosed.

duffy333 wrote:

Speedmaster (as would this say) koloobraznym too rapid appeared?

And for me Speedmaster, so parabolik, but not as not rapid build, I here is only not remember VC's reabsorption slightly faster partners or contrary, ah not remember :dontknow:, ah raze not quick. And EBM is obtained even softly Spidmastera, yes everyone its.

At all something on the picture labeling extra-khevika - until 150 g. Yes still and suschestvennoy - 13 / 14 feet. Precisely he me in hands never worthy. But what from extra-Hevy dura-Ace chimneys down in hands call "this snot-nosed" language not tide is turning :dontknow: That me and interestingly why it is this Speedmaster not farewells in hand, and DM130 farewells.

duffy333 wrote:

Speedmaster (as would this say) koloobraznym too rapid appeared?

Here is here is. As times this me and it looked. Although I has tried still and Antares until 120. Here is he me grassroots, but the price not liked :)

"Here is me and interestingly why it is this Speedmaster not farewells in hand, and DM130 farewells.."

When I took EBM 130 and just kind of threw minutes 10. Me not accounting for large labor hurl 110 gr. Empty the feeder "a la" Browning on 80 forge the And I understood, that do, can be was and further, but place it interlocutor, yes and sense there is no. In the same time on this same a fishing trip Spidmasterom I throwing good 120gr + fodder. And as the sensations not those, can he moschnovat for my conditions. Me it looked that his need to heap more, and me the more and not need to.

Last edited by gen7 (Nov 29 2014 01:54:17)

gen7 wrote:

. In the same time on this same a fishing trip Spidmasterom I throwing good 120gr + fodder. And as the sensations not those, can he moschnovat for my conditions. Me it looked that his need to heap more, and me the more and not need to.

Some totally imagined-in-some totally imagined, as I have with Fox Khorizon 4,25m-150 "grape": "Me it looked that his need to heap more, and me the more and not need to.", and here is with my EBM-60,100 and 160 such problems there: Burden their so, as me need to - and there's gravy falls there, where I need! :cool:

+2

Managed on paired fishing trips in late season DM130 have on fish. Was caught leschik on kilo and on 1650gr. Udilishche has worked on vyvazhivanii simply beauty (dismantled on video and looked. Ranging from finished. Without fidergama. On River. Ceasing hotspots. The main nanofil 0.1 + shock. Hope, that 100-as least not worse. And Speedmaster already in sale. I deliberately wanted to rods up not quick. Because, that all time eiaee rapid marched and on River and on-start. That the was not so. And when I leaving Prestonami, leaving Antaresom and even Zemeksom. I understood that I need, and all that was, in sale. Until I have will remain two rods up DM60 and DM100. On EBM 100 shall put Daiwa WINDCAST S4500, hope be appropriate. And there in sight will, that still need

Looked fidery Shimano. Services they like or dislike 2015. Rods up have become closer to slow. Rings more. . The shield longer than the. Directly Preston :)

Last edited by gen7 (Nov 29 2014 14:55:51)

Dood wrote:

Toch-in-some totally imagined, as I have with Fox Khorizon 4,25m-150 gr: "Me it looked that his need to heap more, and me the more and not need to.", and here is with my EBM-60,100 and 160 such problems there: Burden their so, as me need to - and there's gravy falls there, where I need!

Utterly agree with occasional Vasili! Little moreover, this trinity Kisslinger works as on Dnieper River so and on karpodrome. The only, at the work you with fletami, weight last with prikormkoy should plunge to core coursework they udilki, to EBM could "vgruzitsya", here is then will you and the accuracy of and expanding.

duffy333 wrote:

But the, that from extra-Hevy dura-Ace chimneys down in hands call "this snot-nosed" language not tide is turning

Sergei, you is true has. From shimanovskikh ekstrakhevi not yuzal only super ultegru. If its not borrow into account, then udilki accurately not "bitty snot-nosed." For example, have people masters of 4.2 on 150 gr, under vyvazhivanii on devices up bream on kiloshku, works only kvivertip. For me, personally limit my comfort over on "Antares" 3.9 on 150. Increasingly, that in this as longer even those Batons and for relevant industrialized fishing. So in data dlinnakh and tests personally I I wish there were Turnament, rampeydzh or D. M., yes modicum the same vindkast. And here is ordinary Lajtha, mediums and kheviki - quite other!

up6uc wrote:

Signature avtoraUvlechenie fishing - this as feminine alcoholism, understand you ill can be, and be cured cannot be.

Stradivarius Italian and his secrets not're unmasked until now.
Dutch masters of challenging, this the Dutch masters of, so was called artists 17 century, the most vivid representative - Rembrandt. They introduced home appliances and another comprehensible painting.
Have DM100 the range until 80 meters and for smaller competitors you would licked until couples DM60.

+2

All with worries!

Could you tell me newcomer where can be in Ukraine to purchase vershinku # 5 for Dutch Master 13 '8. Except as the flagship of. There they ended (

In marlin fishing Mauritius on Rusanovke can be ask.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2