All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 931 to 960 of 989

Duffy, and can be as-thread establish on 13.8 DM done softer native-7? And if there is options, then than fraught with?

With respect, is an adept soft kvivertipov :flag:

Can be put any with muscles overseas 3.5 mm (Drennan, dura-Ace, Old Dayva and camping on D.) but she likely will glass and in short camping on K. On EBM 70 centimeters

+1

wrote:

Duffy, and can be as-thread establish on 13.8 DM done softer native-7? And if there is options, then than fraught with?

With respect, is an adept soft kvivertipov

Dutch Master METHOD FEEDER Quiver Tips
Built to work with the 11ft 8in and 12ft 8in Dutch Master METHOD FEEDER rods. These are actually some of the same tips as used on the Sentient and original Carbonactive rods tips and have a diameter of 3.5mm.
1oz Glass tip (Orange), CARB/TIP01
1.5oz Glass tip (Red), CARB/TIP17
2.5oz Carbon tip (Yellow), CARB/TIP18
Can be these try

wrote:

Can be, what OK cannot be :dontknow: Won-already and wrote, that can be put. And himself with so anxious.
Simply need understand for whatthese done is supposed to use. This an aim in itself put as can be smaller test or an urgent the need?
First, as correctly wrote Efiop, "distant" done will in short - the entire charm of the same done # 7 for EBM in is that she under as order 2oz has length 70sm and she carboxylic. And that means superb sensitivity on poklevke as for his test and least parasitic fluctuations for such length. For example, I very often give this vershinku on "Cold" water under very a cautious Cleves on more easy Excel 12.6. And when them same need to do long drives the power zabrosy - for example, under it catching fletami own weight 30gr. This with, that on him I have there is the entire set of "loved" vershinok - from 0.75oz until 4oz.
Second, need understand, that if questioning "lungs" done, they must in primarily conform to conditions industrialized fishing. And only then Scale. Osnastok. With glass 0.5oz or 0.75oz in wind and wave of even on medium-size for DM100 distance communication particularly not catch - "rocking, like this" their will onwww.benaughty.com. And on devices up their not would you bet - zagnet "in ancient" and registering the poklevki will on the second her knee. And with lungs, headings, snap the form on zabrose not will pleasantly vgruzhatsya - will a sense of that in the hands of on udilishche and a mop. Yes and Parazitnye fluctuations those same Prestonovskikh glass vershinok under power zabrosakh dire (for them) osnastok highly strong - here and the accuracy of suffers, and options with nabrasyvaniem hinges on tulip can be.
Educating outcome around the higher concern to written, can say that DM100 and his complete done this perfectly balanced kit. And if somewhere vershinka # 7 "suddenly not mismanaged", then there already need harvest quite other on core coursework they pounder with quite in other on the embarkation diameter vershinkami.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 30 2014 12:33:12)

+3

I, too, pose gentle done on DM100 from method EBM 12.8 from Since series of, and Id say that not appealed nor on zabrose nor under it catching.

Duffy, thank for such deployed the answer. The rest of the a separate thank you.

In one of Internet connection-stores found the next proposal: Preston Dutch Quiver Tips - Quiver Tips 3,5mm 0.75 - 4oz 3.5 mm. Ordered on two done from glass 0.75 oz and 1 oz. Below was the other get - "alternative done from China", the price in five times below + of their watches images. Think, that zakazanye will indeed to DM, although, how me known, done with so test to DM 13.8 in the catalogue not Smith (here I not am confident). Generally, consider. As will come - 'll post an photo.

Still question. On latest the ring rastreskalos and't jump spray-up (not know, as is called). That-thread can be done? How his absence worsens work blanca, can at all not from heat, and?

http://i9.pixs.ru/thumbs/9/4/7/DSC1822JPG_9450647_15381947.jpg

Billy Bons
And footnotes on the ring on place?

Not quite understandable. Say so - the very ring on place.

Preston Secondary the tip DUTCH MASTER Hollow tip
How he need on Dnieper River? Or how he would raise upper test DM100??
DM160 this knee was at all not to what?
Who yuzal, share.

Wrote already not times - need. And not only on Dnieper River. With DM160 not Id say, not has tried such a replenishing, and with DM100 simply "must have" - strongly expands functionality and so of excellent rods up. I have this Topalways in transported with DM100. Year three already - since then as this kit emerged in of England.
First, place it becomes faster marched and the form significantly better holds a jet of - especially as relevant under it comes to shagging on two, when stream pret all time. But this and places its imprint on impose and vyvazhivanie - udilishche already not as forgives all consecutive, as in standard staff the. This and more hard halt snap under strike about clip-on earring, and worst everything said jerks fish on thin povodkakh. Essentially we get kind of like a well a downed karpovichok with test roughly 3.0-3.25lb, but with as card rings. This same gives opportunity use his in such staff the on fidernykh church on-start as spodovoe place it middle spombom and standard size missiles - zakormilsya with have mandated the whale, then reversed the his on standard knee was and vershinku and continue harvest already "an effective international player" fiderom.
Second, have rods up "the official test" becomes until 120gr - once I wrote in Preston on this about and they me such responded.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 30 2015 00:29:11)

+1

duffy333
Large thank you for appears the answer.
As the saying goes, until this I still wondered)

duffy333 wrote:

Since DM160 not Id say, not has tried such a replenishing, and with DM100 simply "must have" - strongly expands functionality and so of excellent rods up. I have this Topalways in transported with DM100.

Seryoga, all time forget a watch, as amount to do with her. Think - buy-not buy. Need to will I merely have you this a device.

Alex74 wrote:

think - buy-not buy. Need to will I merely have you this a device.

Very interesting pleasant thing. Actually likes to it not times. Even try to its buy, but. Here is only raze not'll... I'll figure, where she me use to anyone.

Oleg! She you nowhere not use to anyone. With it daychmaster ceased them be. Can I and wrong, has on 160-ket will.

vinitu69 wrote:

Oleg! She you nowhere not use to anyone.

And if a carp on small river all same razlovlyu? And he there never small say.

vinitu69 wrote:

Oleg! She you nowhere not use to anyone. With it daychmaster ceased them be. Can I and wrong, has on 160-ket will.

Correctly, not for melkosrani it. With Hollow Top"regular" EBM turns into EBM River. And this already udilishche for indeed a strong of blasting and major fish.

And not better increasingly same, than monetize 100 in his, simply take 160. If of course she there is in - The receipt has gum.

And sho throws further? EBM or EBM + this set of?

vinitu69 wrote:

A not better increasingly same, than monetize 100 in his, simply take 160. If of course she there is in - The receipt has gum.

Ah, first this talkso cheaper - Hollow Topcosts around 100 dollars, and DM160 in three times more expensive.
Second, on base one rods up soils realistically two, which highly differ from each other. Can be and on "regular" DM100 put done from DM160 - have them test roughly 4oz and 5oz. But native 3s knee was (under done) through dibs on soft and stream his simply'll fold down in arc. And with Hollow Topom is obtained not you dumbass (test roughly 4.5-5oz), and more rapid udilishche, which is famously holds corresponding for.
Third, I personally try to put minimize number of moreover, that baggy full around with a Gone Fishin '(and as times this option me, too, facilitated life - often'm harvest with the feeding trough in 60gr only for order to she faster was drowning, and hours through 2-3 already can the feeder 120gr haul on beneath the. And can and there's gravy-Here's a hundred be well comfortable. Rasskladyvt three rods up (a medium, khevik and extra-khevik + on a coil on every) to choking off all these conditions? And with kit EBM + Hollow TopI these conditions fully turning off vent... now for themselves.
Set of Hollow Topnot panacea - simply need understand as and for what his use. Know people, which his bought, not found his use of for themselves and then were selling.

Alex74 wrote:

A sho throws further? EBM or EBM + this set of?

As any you try :D I not I bred about 30 letters these.

Text or: With DM160 all not so simply personally for me - he me not so impressed as DM100 :dontknow: Wu me DM160 was while,, then I his sold, then again wanted to his buy. But all on this moment ended those, that I have place extra-khevika policies--and Zemeks Rampadzh 180 :dontknow:

+2

Logic in a whole is understandable, especially if come from concrete conditions industrialized fishing (bank for in my edges requires smaller tests). But I increasingly same better'll put it away two rods up (me not in scrap couple of additional in machine carrying, dragged would on itself thought would perhaps on Different) so same as outof there two gave with different trend to. But here again same conditions Kim-rapid and enough frequent alternation of forces tide. I more tried to understand logic Olega, ah if only carp breeder and often :). For searching Bly makes his move, activist Sergey thank you! On perform well as always.

+1

I have "damaging" begin not when I all with machines on point I'm dragging, and when all of this to collect need after fishing :D So that I as in whole joke:
"- Yakov Samuilovich, you a strong! You can!
- No, Abrasha, I is a clever - I even try to not d :D "

Incidentally, about gave - I there, too, lazy :D That is why andmakhovo-shtekernyy kit MIDDY X-Flex 4G Speed Whip- there shtekernoe compound its knees with step in meter. All snap on motoviltsakh the very themselves and Stonfovskiy the Connector on "kitovom use" established. So that can quietly to change length gave from 3m until widths 8m for least time.

Duffy333 wrote:
I have "damaging" begin not when I all with machines on point I'm dragging, and when all of this to collect need after fishing So that I as in whole joke:
"- Yakov Samuilovich, you a strong! You can!
- No, Abrasha, I is a clever - I even try to not d "
Ha-ha times a hundred! Especially in darkness with flashlight on anybody :). About gave I had in mind same length with trend to different loading capacity. Until lug (electrical connector) so and not Fund :). And all feeder a disease :).

duffy333 wrote:

You covered already not times - need. And not only on Dnieper River. With DM160 not Id say, not has tried such a replenishing, and with DM100 simply "must have" - strongly expands functionality and so of excellent rods up. I have this Topalways in canvas case with DM100. Year, three is already - since then as this kit emerged in of England.
First, udilishche becomes faster marched and a form significantly better holds a jet of - especially as relevant under it comes to shagging on two, when stream pret all time. But this and places its imprint on impose and vyvazhivanie - udilishche already not as forgives all consecutive, as in standard staff the. This and more hard halt snap under strike about clip-on earring, and worst everything said jerks fish on thin povodkakh. Essentially we get kind of like a well a downed karpovichok with test roughly 3.0-3.25lb, but with as card rings. This same gives opportunity use his in such staff the on fidernykh church on-start as spodovoe place it middle spombom and standard size missiles - zakormilsya with have mandated the whale, then reversed the his on standard knee was and vershinku and continue harvest already "an effective international player" fiderom.
Second, have rods up "the official test" becomes until 120gr - once I wrote in Preston on this about and they me such responded.

Edited duffy333 (2015-01-30 00 :29: 11)

And can be in more details pro spomb (what distance zakarmlival and weight spomba with feeds)? And can be whether these showerbooth work with Marker (3 or 4 ounces of)?

San4ello wrote:

And can be whether these kit work with Marker (3 or 4 ounces of)?

Can be freely. And even feel more comfortable than with standard vershinkami - more rapid and tight Hollow Topotygryvaet "testimony" such a markernogo metal weights on each end precisely had the tip done, not the upper a third letterhead. If markernoe sinker weight 50-60gr, then better use fidernuyu vershinku, in my opinion.

San4ello wrote:

A can be in more details pro spomb (what distance zakarmlival and weight spomba with feeds)?

Until 70m. Spomb Midi - with feeds maximum 150 g weighs:

http://www.gwenllyn.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bait-rocket-midi-spomb-z-898-89864.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9cqv1lSulSI/UmKtVwgPbgI/AAAAAAAAAl0/danYW_G2g_M/s1600/IMG_2923.JPG
Also and Spomb Mini suited - he under 90gr with feeds weighs. But this I more with mediums on a regular basis'm using.

Either missiles spodovye type Diaz Gutierrez Mini Skylinerand Diaz Gutierrez SkyWinder.
Shock-leader from twist are spaced least 25lb always.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 3 2015 13:01:15)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Until 70m. Spomb Midi - with feeds maximum 150 g weighs:

Mixture of wheat, corn and peletsa, zapikhnutaya in maxi freely been flaunting fiderom until 160g. Of course not be defeated through security zabrosami and not ektradalnie distance there is.

The that had to on will fate to move on the size of the maxi (as Midi), even on favor of matter. Not for good reason say, "What God not makes, all for the better."

With such "sorts of coffee" (if cereals fermentirovany) Maxi Spomb under 200 g can photographers. In principle well adequate weight for DM160 as on me.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 3 2015 14:56:40)

duffy333 wrote:

Since such "sorts of coffee" Maxi Spomb under 200 g can photographers.

Not weighed their never, but pelets he same easy (not imbued with an rotten). Although and without him there's too much weight on udilishche not they could (I boiled mostly'm feeding, plus canned). But you to throw to less times need. Perishing very in midi this lacked. Ah this, too, I.M.H.O., of course.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 3 2015 15:01:13)

And what weight Framework of large Spomb 'and?? I his'm dropping DM160 on 50 - 60 meters like would the Hood.
Simply there is opinion, that big Spomb for DM160 this busts.

Last edited by david (Feb 3 2015 15:00:18)

Here is 4-1-1 with reform. Site:
"Spomb Technical Information
Recommended 4lb - 5lb test curve rod with 45lb - 15lb tapered leader.
Unloaded weight 2¼ oz (60g). Loaded with corn, casting weight 6½ oz (180g)."

That Spain udilishche with test 4lb-5lb, another shock-leader 45lb-15lb
Weight empty spomba 2,5oz (60gr). Filled corn - 6,5oz (180gr).

But need understand, that producer recommends fill in spomb in roven with edges the lower halves of. And from its experience can say, that in him trambuyut until there is opportunity close :D

For DM160 weight snap in 200 g this well a normal worker weight - for example, there's gravy 150 g large volume of + examine alternative treatments for river fodder.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 3 2015 15:57:21)

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Loaded with corn, casting weight 6½ oz (180g)."
That Spain udilishche with test 4lb-5lb, another shock-leader 45lb-15lb
Weight empty spomba 2,5oz (60gr). Filled corn - 6,5oz (180gr).

Sergei, here is fix you this wrote? So normally zakarmlivalos, and here now doubts went. :D

On Spring necessarily all povzveshivayu. I have maxi not the original of the, ca in this deal? Although on size he as maxi (Midi was the original of the, and compare was with than). Hi,, ah not want Fishfaynder from the closet with booking. :crazyfun: Although would still there is desire to tail foam inject, yes and pelets with he sells would still bandy d, so that think normaldy all will.

P.S. Incidentally midi (in its Century) with EBM-100 normally've taken well.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Feb 3 2015 16:12:48)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2