All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2

Posts 211 to 240 of 989

duffy333 wrote:

There your 3.0mm. Have Preston's there is nothing. Have Browning's in series of Champion Choice, too, done with Norfolk 3.0mm. And glass.
Other still in topic "done." She in this same the Frost Forum.

Sergei thank you! Have Browning's what length vershinok? In "vershinkakh" watched, there was just-- there conventions, better when know on practice.

Have EBM - 70sm, have Champion of Choix, Sinaloa - 52sm

Messrs. fideristy!
Could you tell me, but as about reel Shimano BAITRUNNER M XTA LC on DM 160?
A good tandem?

Type of clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Shimano, ratio the number of: 5.3 :1, resurrection-in ball bearings: 5 + 1, is, Mr.: 615.

david wrote:

God fideristy!
Could you tell me, but as about coils Shimano BAITRUNNER M XTA LC on DM 160?
A good tandem?

Type of clutch: Forefront, Manufacturer: Shimano, ratio the number of: 5.3 :1, Kol-in ball bearings: 5 + 1, is, g: 615.

I itself such a put on markernoe place it. The coil - the fire. But for fidera in such a size, me seems, better Ultegra 5500, the more, that the size of the shpuli have them measured.

+1

Am gold method (still not catching) and had the opportunity to shock EBM 60. In sranenii with ordinary, method appeared softly. But question test remained open, because on method not is specified.

By entire information

duffy333 wrote:

"Just a ballplayer" - longer than the here, trekhchastnik, done with landing 3.0mm, 2 in goes (both carbon fibre, the length of the 70sm).
"Method" - in short here, dvukhchastnik, done with Norfolk 3.5mm, 3 in goes (two glass, one carbon fibre).
Essentially this different rods up, but with common "family features" - many run broskovost, perfectly addressed us fish on vyvazhivanii and a good supply ruggedness as in terms of zabrosa, so and in terms of governance the salvaged emigres.

Edited duffy333 (2014-01-10 21 :39: 07)

duffy333 wrote:

Also type "until 60gr", as and have "normal." Done in goes 1oz and 1.5oz glass and 2.5oz carbon fibre. Ah and himself don, that dozen 3.5mm significantly more psychoanalysts, than 3.0mm - this heap have the most Preston's + the entire Drennan + the English Dayva.

Edited duffy333 (2014-01-10 22 :29: 25)

Addressed Arnout Van quo Stadt. ... explaining him its glance, received the next the answer:

Arnout wrote:

Hi Maxim , the casting weight of both Rods is just around 60 gram. Indeed the method rod is a bit softer . Better for fishing on big Carp . Also better to feel the methodfeeder when it comes down on the surface of the water. You have to land the Feeder softly , so the groundbait stays on the Feeder...

To more accurately determine weight "the leadership 60 gram" asked quick follow-up question, that from fletov Preston's he will recommend. The answer was the next:

Arnout wrote:

Maximum is the 60 gram method Feeder... With the 45 gram the rod will be cast the best...

From themselves correct the next. Have types different rings, if have EBM 60 they the strengthened, then on method ordinary. If two fidera win over near, on the lower gayke katushkoderzhatelya, then the first ring will on one distance on both sticks. . The shield have method in this same positions will in short, but the tip will on several centimeters further. With native 3.5mm vershinkoy there is quite a step, but here is if put done # 7 or # 5 from sotki, then such sense of, that they there as native, there's a step virtually disappears.

Last edited by Villain (Jan 15 2014 11:40:18)

+1

Today has on the river obrybit DM 13 '8 / 100g here is video zabrosov, the first there's gravy 60g + 30g feed, the second there's gravy 80g + 40g feed. So here is question I too strongly get pissed his to heap? :flag: Illy the entire [kayf]begins with trough 100g? :)

Last edited by up6uc (Jan 18 2014 22:59:52)

up6uc wrote:

So here is question I too strongly get pissed his to heap?

You his in the second times only-only began handle))
100 + fodder for him in the most times)

If would you on first propo not kvalYofYokovanim under to dismiss rods up ago, and immediately same "on protivokhode" began movement form forward, it would modicum a bit vgruzilos.
There's gravy middle size 60gr + fodder this for me the most floor floor limit for work with this pounder.

A series of EBM enough wide - to meet any requests. Test there's too much weight and you're a homo but need in this not see. Impose on protivokhode came in feeder from spininga where other stick and weight. In the first roll try later mock should sit, in the second peregruzhennom is where he waves his softly and longer than the Warcraft brief distance there is will work. You should any the flip do without vocal. Excuse that not on topic - Lift pen in a coil and not regulation juggling fiderom.

up6uc wrote:

So here is question I too strongly get pissed his to heap? Or the entire [kayf]begins with trough 100g?

Correctly you want camping on K. With klipsoy, and on the contestant distance, that on video, in general sense handle, not need to. Above than continue to cast until from static position, crime as with man from behind. Need to stop (it should not hang out). Either in dynamics with protivokhoda, in moment when reached of extreme position and as would pulled the form, smoothly set in before. Build EBM complex, that allows bombarding encourage any weight, but need to "population" the contestant part of letterhead which will work with this weight. In other words technique zabrosa for lung and dire scale different, and there where as would lacks weight kompensituem his technique. Over which you need to tinker.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 19 2014 13:47:34)

+2

Топор wrote:

. Build EBM complex, that allows bombarding encourage any weight, but need to "population" the contestant part of letterhead which will work with this weight. In other words technique zabrosa for lung and dire scale different, and there where as would lacks weight kompensituem his technique.

Thank you, Andrei! :cool: You very clearly expressed the, that "dimly was insecure about girlfriends' me" previously: Under work with EBM-160 I something long grasp, that technique zabrosov these fiderom feeders on 80-100 League + prikormkaone, and feeders on 150 League + prikormkaquite another, but here is in than the reason such a phenomena, I have special clarity not was: '(.

Messrs. fly fishermen!
What better use the cord on EBM-160, coil Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTB, trough 120 +

gross wrote:

Which better use cord on EBM-160

The Wicker.

gross wrote:

. What better use cord on EBM-160, the coil Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTB, trough 120 +.

Dima, this you himself should for themselves solve. On my view :glasses::

Option 1:
So as coil Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 5500 XTB winds a about 105 centimeters / 1 turnover on passport, so can be boldly apply long drives zabrosy for 60 meters: Visually the thin, smooth, soft the cord with exploding effort on passport order 5 kg + shock-leader from twist are spaced, with razr. Burdens order 15 kg ,-about 6-7 flushed (3-4 sweep shock-leader on center of the spool + distance from reel on feeder until tulip buds. Walnut sideboard + svisanie shock-leader from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until snap before zabrosom - and if knitting snap squarely on shock-leader, then still add about 1 flushed) :rolleyes:.

Option 2:
Also can be harvest on range missiles until 40-50’s on stream, bottom in clam shell, thatch shell brovkakh, tsepe, where many algae and etc. Shit can in water - then the main from cord with that of the about 18-20 kg + the shock of leader from cord somewhere 0.30 mm and-about 0.6-0.8 flushed, with associated on this the shock of leader paternosterom (such the shock of leader perceives on themselves lion's share of leverage under vydergivanii snap / trough from chains, algae, clams and etc. Brr.) :O.

Are possible and other, intermediate options - all conditions Water World not to list, but to him can be adjust in the course industrialized fishing in concrete conditions :hobo:.

Last edited by Dood (Jan 19 2014 14:21:00)

Степаныч wrote:

sorry that not on topic - Lift the handle in a coil and not regulation juggling fiderom.

Not can :dontknow:, I are left handed, feeder should be in leftist drawn, but'm dropping why something right-wing, already and not find as then perekidyvayu his.
http://vimeo.com/71726474 here is such impose d managed by.

up6uc wrote:

here is such impose d managed by.

Not think, that this the right path, given build this stick. Such impose good for of the dry, rapid St, for parabolicheskoy "sotki" I would his newcomer accurately not recommended would.

Normally EBM-policies such impose are shifting the. And well with him challenge. This as times the about than the Axe several controlled previously wrote:

Топор wrote:

First of than continue to cast until from static position, crime as with man from behind. Need to stop (it should not hang out). Either in dynamics with protivokhoda, in moment when reached of extreme position and as would pulled a form, smoothly set in before. Build EBM complex, that allows bombarding encourage any weight, but need to "population" the contestant part of letterhead which will work with this weight. In other words technique zabrosa for lung and dire scale different, and there where as would lacks weight kompensituem his technique.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 19 2014 19:06:42)

duffy333- I not say, that they something there not are shifting the. That there EBM-policies not will transfer still find need to. But sense hurl mayatnikovym zabrosom a net parabolikom not see. The gain in time even 4000m2 as well as 2 of seconds, and sensations ah clearly not those. 130 st still mobyt, "sotkoy" accurately not. But no one prohibits, far from.

up6uc wrote:

Stepanych wrote (and):

Excuse that not on topic - Lift the handle in a coil and not regulation juggling fiderom.

Not can :dontknow:, I are left handed, feeder should be in leftist drawn, but'm dropping why something right-wing, already and not find as then perekidyvayu his.
http://vimeo.com/71726474 here is such impose d managed by.

The same when the was playing on the Stripper right-wing, decided to reteach myself.) homes winter bought these komlevuyu part of with coil, watched movies and was playing on the Stripper, podsaka in what drawn?

Carlos wrote:

duffy333 - I not say, that they something there not are shifting the. That there EBM-policies not will transfer still find need to. But sense hurl mayatnikovym zabrosom a net parabolikom not see. The gain in time even 4000m2 as well as 2 of seconds, and sensations ah clearly not those. 130 st still mobyt, "sotkoy" accurately not.

Vitalya, ah where DM100 "net parabolik"?? O.o. Nu where you this ponabiralis. Or you Salapina many read? This have him if have rods up it bends something except done, then this already parabolik :D
DM100 enduring the such about than themselves producers views not have. And DM100 posobrannee, than DM130.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 19 2014 19:27:11)

duffy333- You can laughing at nothing and scream, of course, but in my arsenal should be parabolik! And now employed in my profile and you'll understand, that what stick as not "a C-note" suited under this definition of. About the rest of the agree, but when I trained mayatnikovyy impose, then worse just he I have made their precisely on EBM from-for any expectations the point, when his need to send forward. F-1 without problems, Super Feder even 4000m2 as well as running, Neoterik needless, "a C-note" - problems.

Топор wrote:

First of than continue to cast until from static position, the feeder with man from behind. Need to stop

Usually'm stopping, but with recent time came • radar • and what I say is right moment when there's gravy in grinding halt after point, then and'm movement letterhead, point fishing was on 40m, there's gravy sleep quite it tight! Coming around.

Carlos wrote:

But sense hurl mayatnikovym zabrosom a net parabolikom not see.

Mayatnikovyy this when there's gravy passes over vershinkoy and with less svisom, poidee? This with absent trough side, more seamless, precise, and not a traumatic a form.
Or I something not understand?

Carlos wrote:

worse just he I have made their precisely on EBM from-for any expectations the point, when his need to send forward. F-1 without problems, Super Feder even 4000m2 as well as running, Neoterik needless, "a C-note" - problems.

Vital, here still times on themselves points out attention feature of EBM-but, camping on BC Provide in moment zabrosa, he several more conventional. And if pull or habit more to rapid udochkam, then it is difficult immediately population as would footing. Ah and on video on exiled not mayatnikovyy impose (nor in original version, nor in the new "drafts"), the usual impose through head without stop, designed to why can be said perfectly.

+1

Топор wrote:

Nu and on video on exiled not mayatnikovyy impose (nor in original version, nor in the new "drafts")

If not difficult could you tell me, that for • a new proposal for • mayatnikovogo zabrosa?

up6uc wrote:

that for • a new proposal for • mayatnikovogo zabrosa?

Mayatnikovym for themselves believe from under letterhead camping on E. The that reminds movement pendulum. And when there's gravy on to dismiss ago passes over form and without stop provide forward, make more sense call able, ah or spiningovym. But not little people stubbornly call the latest mayatnikovym. So and called his in the new "drafts."

Honored opinion Fadeeva on expense mayatnikovogo zabrosa. So here is, says that under the wire trough over form strongly suffers the accuracy of and expanding, says will nowadays on sidebar the system and calls his • about zabrosom •.

Топор wrote:

Vital, here still times on themselves points out attention feature of EBM-but, camping on BC Provide in moment zabrosa, he several more conventional. And if pull or habit more to rapid udochkam, then it is difficult immediately population as would footing. Ah and on video on exiled not mayatnikovyy impose (nor in original version, nor in the new "drafts"), the usual impose through head without stop, designed to why can be said perfectly.

"Provide" - here is he, the right the term! Watson: Ta, Andrei, and I here'm sitting, synonymous with I'm organizing :-)
Here is this famous provide and there is have EBM thus, to which I raze not'll get used to it. Man so much he some. Uh, stretched-watch your program for, that whether.

+1

up6uc
Ah Lech known philosopher, this relatively name. Itself impose, on my view, too many gives stressful burden on a form, coil and the cord, and is not foolproof in terms of embody the feeding trough in a form. T. E. Essentially kills stast. But he’aviazione, efektiven on short and perhaps medium-size made it with not large headings, (until 40gr). Not the most precise camping on K. In dynamics without stop harder soorientirovatsya.

+2

Not know, I have mayatnikovym much more precisely is obtained, than this wiring English)

Dood wrote:

Dima, this you himself should for themselves solve. On my view:

Option $1:
So as the coil Shimano ULTEGRA CI4 5,500 XTB winds a about 105 centimeters / 1 turnover on passport, so can be boldly apply long drives zabrosy for 60 meters: Visually the thin, smooth, soft the cord with exploding effort on passport order 5 kg + shock-leader from length of cord, with razr. Burdens order 15 kg ,-about 6-7 flushed (3-4 sweep shock-leader on center of the spool + distance from reel on feeder until tulip buds. Walnut sideboard + svisanie shock-leader from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until snap before zabrosom - and if knitting snap squarely on shock-leader, then still add about 1 flushed).

Option 2:
Also can be harvest on range missiles until 40-50 flushed on devices up, bottom in clam shell, thatch shell brovkakh, tsepe, where many algae and writing and things Shit can in water - then the main from cord with that of the about 18-20 kg + shock-a leader is a cord somewhere 0.30 mm and-about 0.6-0.8 flushed, with associated on this shock-leader paternosterom (such shock-leader perceives on themselves lion's share of leverage under vydergivanii snap / trough from chains, algae, clams and etc. Brr.).

Are possible and other, intermediate options - all conditions Water World not to list, but to him can be adjust in the course industrialized fishing in concrete conditions.

Edited Dood (Yesterday 13 :21: 00 P.M.

Thank, like would hear, what specifically recommended would cords use and for shock-leader.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER. 2