All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing on during

Especially industrialized fishing on during

Posts 301 to 320 of 320

Carlos wrote:

the recently physics and geometry recommend # 18 magazine Salapina.

As the me - very heavy article is read. Is overrun with formulae and schemes. One senses academic preparation :cool: But article not for popular fishing publications. In my opinion.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 13 2014 19:20:49)

+1

MOA wrote:

MA It it is difficult fiderom feed locally point. Almost impossible. Have stalechnikov this better is obtained. But there stalka and shanka grams 300.

Locally feed on during can and should be, but all depends on long of locality (for whom as), I do with start-up lures from day one on River always and for enough a strong.! 10-15 balloons with only does, necessarily in the composition of the granules (like this, somewhere under Kyiv produced) - http://prom.ua/p20457234-kombikorm-dlya-karpovyh.html
Have us 5kg for 28grn. On market. 'm feeding higher from point zabrosa trough on 5-10m in dependence from forces tide. The entire this procedure themselves justifies through 3 hours after zakorma, when remain with a-a sleepover, then through 6 hours do repeated zakorm.
The main factor on River, this a permanent displacement fish, with my practice lokalnost this 2-3m in shattered windows.
Text or. Had forced on River Yew.

Last edited by barbus (Jan 13 2014 12:36:58)

barbus wrote:

Kormlyu higher from point zabrosa trough on 5-10m in dependence from forces tide.

This not

MOA wrote:

feed locally point

This

duffy333 wrote:

is obtained something type spills in the form of comet

Unambiguously on strong during is obtained something type spills in the form of comet.

In district of Kyiv water thrust on ways, gave water, level of is beginning to podnimatsya (openedeeaaneiai reservoir, but closed the dumb Kanevskiy) urovenn not is changing, and and the spray is is faring, means OTKRILI upper platinum and the lower. Stream is faring, level of falls (Kyiv closed, Kaniewska is open (downturn))
In Sunday water is worth, as have wolf. If adhere to graphics "vodniki", then better very be arranged and to come in right time, than perekarmlivatsya and to change point.

Host his slippers on and fishing - things not compatible, zaureguliruemyy Dnepr river need to know and understand!

Last edited by CVI (Jan 13 2014 14:14:14)

+2

CVI wrote:

In district of Kyiv water thrust on ways, gave water, level of is beginning to podnimatsya (openedeeaaneiai reservoir, but closed the dumb Kanevskiy) urovenn not is changing, and stream is faring, means OTKRILI upper platinum and the lower. Stream is faring, level of falls (Kyiv closed, Kaniewska is open (downturn))
In Sunday water is worth, as have wolf. If adhere to graphics "vodniki", then better very be arranged and to come in right time, than perekarmlivatsya and to change point.

Host his slippers on and fishing - things not compatible, zaureguliruemyy Dnepr river need to know and understand!

Edited vi (Today 12 :14: 14)

Yes, every body of water with their reach nuanced judgments.

CVI wrote:

gave water, level of is beginning to podnimatsya (openedeeaaneiai reservoir, but closed the dumb Kanevskiy) urovenn not is changing, and stream is faring, means OTKRILI upper platinum and the lower. And the spray is is faring, level of falls (Kyiv closed, Kaniewska is open (downturn))

I thought I have valleys the with zigs and zags. And here. Wa-and-it. Im taking picture hat. o.O

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I thought I have valleys the with zigs and zags. And here. Wah-but-it. Im taking picture hat.

Yes, Dnepr river in this terms of the harsh river.

CVI wrote:

. Host his slippers on and fishing - things not compatible, zaureguliruemyy Dnepr river need to know and to understand.

Except of Dnepr, there is still and Desna river, with its "zauregulirovannym" the passage, which, too, certain way is reflected on terms industrialized fishing in Kyiv and his neighborhood, especially northeastern eastern: Once Granddaddy-stalechnik told me, that case stream on kaskadu Dnipro River hills are dominated Reservoir, and still there is "water with desna's," which, too, sometimes "pret , sho once infamous" :tired:.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, water with desna's pret sho once infamous either spring from-for of a flood or on reason plentiful rainfall. In district Chernigov stream + - similar and level of, too,, only closer to modern level of such as because, that Dneprovskaya water with tree.

+2

barbus wrote:

MOA wrote (and):

Very difficult fiderom feed locally point. Almost impossible. Have stalechnikov this better is obtained. But there stalka and shanka grams 300.

Locally feed on during can and should be, but all depends on long of locality (for whom as), I do with start-up lures from day one on River always and for enough a strong.! 10-15 balloons with only does, necessarily in the composition of the granules (like this, somewhere under Kyiv produced) - http://prom.ua/p20457234-kombikorm-dlya-karpovyh.html
Have us 5kg for 28grn. On market. 'm feeding higher from point zabrosa trough on 5-10m in dependence from forces tide. The entire this procedure themselves justifies through 3 hours after zakorma, when remain with a-a sleepover, then through 6 hours do repeated zakorm.
The main factor on River, this a permanent displacement fish, with my practice lokalnost this 2-3m in shattered windows.
Text or. Had forced on River Yew.

Edited barbus (Today 11 :36: 58)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip than a good at work

I doubt it I, however) A when with only does-a sense of I have such, like as would you money for good reason vystrelivyaete) :tomato:

Last edited by blekmor1 (Jan 13 2014 20:01:18)

Recently broke little new ground hit piece from nicknames about it comes to shagging in season. Can whom in subsequent s use to anyone. Given specificity English rivers the in our realities of this is more suited for small and medium-size rivers in primarily on such fish as golavl. Ah for example our local river Kalmius 100% in topic.

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/osobennosti_lo … 2-1-0-142#

blekmor1 wrote:

I doubt it I, however) A when with only does-a sense of I have such, like as would you money for good reason vystrelivyaete)

In quote, from two messages intermingled. But I, too, believe that feed fucking slingshot on during 100 + this money on wind.

MOA wrote:

But I, too, believe that feed fucking slingshot on during 100 + this money on wind.

Though what fodder. On River I have well worked balls from prikormki with clay. I their with the evening showered and sooner on the morning me already waited fish. So that if do balls correct autogeneous and provided that fishing suppose even with the evening until morning this very interesting theme. And perishing in terms an overnight fishing and all the. Moreover feed that there is in feeding trough clearly not enough to normal fish "drag." Ah wasn that place was have ah very aptly.

Last edited by Romeo (May 16 2014 19:03:30)

Romeo wrote:

Watching Russias worrying what fodder.

Roma, I entire life I'll hold you in Dnieper River. ???? in very zaregulirovannom . Accurately can say, that when peak emerge water, balls nor from no feed not will be an increasingly in one point on bottom. And if and will be an increasingly, then the feeding trough in this point figs'll... you'll go, because even roughly know not in what place these balls have reached trawling. And when water the give, then not give and all the. You forgot as on psle for was in dark side?

Incidentally, this spring, i?eyoaeu with which very often walk Gone Fishin '(, applied such a tactics, beat hold a shell up on Bank and zakarmlival with hands, catching on 14-15 scandisk 4,000, constantly leschi in catch)) I for brovkoy on 30 scandisk-theatre was jealous of) Wu me there is no high heavy foot and a special podsaki for clams, yes and breaks me these engage)

Romeo wrote:

Watching Russias worrying what fodder. On River I have well worked balls from prikormki with clay. I their with the evening showered and sooner on the morning me already waited fish. So that if do balls correct autogeneous and provided that fishing suppose even with the evening until morning this very interesting theme. And perishing in terms an overnight fishing and all the. Moreover feed that there is in your bowl clearly not enough to normal fish "drag." Ah wasn that place was have ah very aptly.

When was small, men for industrialized fishing in the system they carried or swam with 5322991 size of with a small and watermelon from polivnogo silt (up on the clay) with feeds on point. Me such balloon Amenhotep would. So bought these stones, obleplival their the same a mixture of, and with the evening showered. On Towards dokormiv, with line already catching. Such same reception used and for prikorma point industrialized fishing on poludonki. And here is with fiderom. Doing something forgot pro child workers experience. Roma, thank you reminded. :flag:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (May 16 2014 20:59:39)

MOA wrote:

But I, too, believe that feed fucking slingshot on during 100 + this money on wind.

'm using rogatchnym zakormom under raid sessions. R northern. Donets. Outcome unambiguously positive. Half filth prikormki'm interrupting with land and vystrelivayu. The second half of in koriukhu. The distance industrialized fishing 30 about. 4000. Gains in ulovakh was obvious. With t sten.

Sten wrote:

Seizing an rogatchnym zakormom under raid sessions. R northern. Donets. Outcome unambiguously positive. Half filth prikormki'm interrupting with land and vystrelivayu.

I in terms Donets River and wrote higher :flag: The main thing the right consistence, balls.

Last edited by Romeo (May 17 2014 14:07:58)

And I have couple of issues on it comes to shagging on River, specifically on 1641 Poltava received city status in neighborhood New Sanjar. There where Kuntsevskaya (Moscow Metro) GES.
Where better harvest? In line with? Under kamyshom? Seek pits, in Germans, on output while from holes?
Better worked harvest before GES.
But seems more fish should be for GES. Here is not gather additionally in any way as fish right now is leading themselves, for first Russian LNG was delivered goes waterfall, bottom kamen stoe, are found powerful obratki, pits, width meters 200, then comes the island, for him standard direction depth 1, 2 Dam and so kilometer can more, there further not cut, so as begeg it, roads there is no.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing on during