All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing on during

Especially industrialized fishing on during

Posts 151 to 180 of 320

Lilian wrote:

But sometimes terrain not suits and remont, place on another, as me seems more promising. On River very, very it is important correctly choose place fishing. Consider for axiom.

Colleagues, Podskajite please, here is in youth all their trophies caught in places in which such a fish in principle should not was to emerge. In past season decided to experiment and several times worthy on nibble precisely in places excellent from adopted Digital. On brovkakh not are biting, but on mid-level the table please. On emotional outburst during-exit from pits there is no, and on mid-pits there is. A dace or have the most Bank, or on heat channel, in intervals of its not was. So here is promising place (on my (our) glance) this axiom all-???? Or better forget pro this and seek fish?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Illy better forget pro this and seek fish?

I usually so and do, because as camping on BC Axioms this not more than theory likelihood. And essentially for all species fish same (axiom) be not can. Far more productive will tactic search borders crude trawling with habitats, if of course speech not about the servant-trophy-a fishing trip.

Last edited by Топор (May 15 2013 15:18:44)

Suspect that athletes on heat enjoy more heavy kormushkami, than lovers, are falling faster and not guitar in neighboring sector, this truth? Errori for Flud))

Case and such, but not often. Increasingly depends on concrete conditions. On-start with good depth often give trough harder, than usually, to faster soak. In Ukrainka, for example, need questioning least possible, camping on K. There Campaign brovka, porosshaya dreysenoy. And to its surpass, and even and with fish tank, need as can be faster raise all of this to the surface. With light the feeding trough this do easier.

+3

In behavior fish there is no axioms of except one - Fish lives in water! :)

Water arrived or ubyla, this not plus or minus half a meter water over head have fish. This quite're past that river for it. Change and behavioral reaction, and a state of, and appetite, and habitats,. Have someone were such surveillance?

Aquarium this well, but on "Fine Arts ABC" all can be very differently. I have 90% fishing trips this rivers and Canal them. Moscow, so here is on Kim conditions Lviv for hour have repeatedly from reversivnosti tide to levels water (when work gateways), this experience which it is difficult reassess for industrialized fishing on any other River, grubo- water on decline - you with fish tank, in heat there is no - you in ope, there is mass other the nuance, not for good reason athletes compete there.

+1

Lilian wrote:

In behavior fish there is no axioms of except one - Fish lives in water!

Even this not fact, Crawlers, say there sometimes only accented.

SL wrote:

Wu me 90% fishing trips this rivers and Canal them. Moscow, so here is on Kim conditions Lviv for hour have repeatedly from reversivnosti tide to levels water (when work gateways)

I in such conditions not eiaee not never. This already'm a thrill seeker some. But behavior after all, too, is changing? And perhaps pohlesche than from notorious pressure and phases Moon Illusion?

Но поведение ведь тоже меняется?

Меняется, я же и пишу:вода падает - рыба берет, вода прибывает течение останавливается-ОП.
Экстрим это первый раз и если один, потом все быстро понимаешь, Игорь Митрохин писал статью- "Ловля пикером на судоходных каналах" так по-моему, для начального понимания достаточно.

SL wrote:

water falls - fish Takes, water arrives for does freeze-third convocation.

Have us in Kyiv on Dnieper River all perfectly know, when is worth harvest fish - only then, when open gateways Kievan GES and respectively there is for. Without tide to capture deliberately something worthwhile, not casualties, virtually it is unrealistic :(
Summer, when level of water comes in bounced back, Dnepr river in district of Kyiv turns into huge created ozhivayuschee cool on dunk him in my and evening church jolt, fellas water. Accented and "holidays" - this when a host day gateways open :cool:

SL wrote:

Меняется, я же и пишу:вода падает - рыба берет, вода прибывает течение останавливается-ОП

То же, хочу вставить свой пятачок ( не харю, а монетку :D ). Я раньше очень, очень часто ловил на Свири ( зарегулированная река и судоходная к тому же). Все точно так, как описал SL, есть только маленькое дополнение. После прохода каждого парохода - клев скачкообразно усиливается. Пароход гонит перед собой волну, поднимая муть на дне и рыба срочно начинает искать хавчик.
Из плохого, хорошие берега на Свири позастроены и на паре мест где можно приятно посидеть с фидером летом творится дурдом из шашлычников и бухальщиков.

Vadkh wrote:

After passage every the wreck - nibble in is intensifying.

Repeatedly heard pro energization predator after passage something a major on River. I have not happened. On white puppies were born, before on Oka after passage "Zari" in some places nibble attempt. But not on Donkey, and when vprovodku eiaee, but there can still wave of Bank (, too, suspended matter) and fodder in grid stronger razmyvalo.

Hello!

Had forced host at them. Moscow.

Podskajite please. I have here is such a situation. On a coil pletenka hadn Allvega Bullit Braid SUPER PE + on recommendations some experts put stopped-Supreme from 0.25 mm fishing line of yours and'm knitting all on this Shoke (very liked - tackle has become balanced and skhody with perekhlestami disappeared). Used Clothes OWNER 53100 16 th and 53938 14 th Numbers with a leash around from OWNER Broad 0.12mm from 50-100 see On late “associated Pater Noster (disambiguation) with corruption under crime as 10-15 see
The situation the next for entire fishing very many careful poklevok obvious obsosov, so as under vymatyvanie cordage from all oparikov buggered all juices, and to tie a blood knot under such poking there is no nor the point, camping on’s on point is worth clear sucker (bream) but him that the not likes and he not wants to borrow the pourer with crocheted more confidently. I have assumption such, that all deal in Paternostere, camping on’s on bottom ceasing likely mataet and severely plays on for and leschu this not likes, so and with the feeding trough Perhaps -, too, Perhaps such as on beneath the. Is worth whether move on moving montages type Nesemmetrichki and TUIT-'s Layna and that better choose of these two recording and? Or can there is what the still deceptions?

Thank you!

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

Should move on moving montages type Nesemmetrichki and TUIT-'s Layna

Is easiest try. Recognized in the process fishing link installation of, which in head are to come, at and here same his and try.

+1

And can, have leschika there appetite, here is he and's cranky. :dontknow:

Dood wrote:

A can, have leschika there appetite, here is he and's cranky.

My the firm belief - there is no such days, when have fish there appetite. There is appetite to what the a particular. And if you in the process fishing understood that this, then and catch will.
Recently eiaee on Dnieper River, when pressure leapt very. With 4 morning to 6 the evening have fishermen on Bank even triviality not klevala. On world I rate did on a major, then small beer've caught about 2 kil. Ah and 2 bream. This given 2 the vanishing on point. The key, which would immediately set up nibble, I so and not picked up by. These fish had to sit through, can be said, but caught all ???. The most unsteady fishing in this season was.

JeWgIeNiJ
In my opinion. Pater Noster (disambiguation) here not ????, the only alternative flet. But in principle is obvious some caution (small activity) fish. Hence conclusion trigger less, perhaps with the short ceasing and importantly the nozzle sitch camping on E. Landing oparika need a with a stocking on not larger the hook, perhaps with podsadkoy another not greater oparika on with in the usual version for attract camping on E. The moving on with attracts, and nasazhenyy further with a stocking markets. Need whether in this case shoklider, too, question camping on K. Except good accented and problems similar on higher opisanye. , too, one thing time enjoyed thus leader but on pletne 0.1, and: Let not times when on kapriznomu klevu linking the snap on pletne without leader all several rates leveled off, provided that feeder on stand for finished not lozhim. T. E. Had forced all including unsteady, but implementation better idea.

And not Podskajite is worth whether on for to do with start-up zakorm or all same nechinat immediately to fish opt for Tempovuyu enleve on expense 20-40, and then as routing the first poklevki increase expense until 150 and when be appropriate leschik to 5-8 minutes?

Thank you!

Last edited by JeWgIeNiJ (Jul 31 2013 14:28:05)

With start-up zakorm on during virtually always useless, wasn that very heavy prikormkoy and very major heavy faction. Better on the second scheme.

Last edited by agent_asd (Jul 31 2013 15:00:46)

agent_asd wrote:

Starter zakorm on during virtually always useless, wasn that very heavy prikormkoy and very major heavy faction. Better on the second scheme.

Not many not would argue with you, in my practice was so, that with start-up zakorm was as times in favor of, but a deserved moments, that can be was and without his indispensable. On of last a fishing trip, Qom with start loaded dozen trough... Little went poderguny minutes 15, and then silence and through 20-30 minutes the first bream, I same without start catching and fish bigger than others brought together through hour, and a half, can this of course coincidence, but increasingly same.

And zakorm and prostukivaniya trawling Perhaps best to do the the feeding trough which regulation harvest for bolego precise papadaniya on the contestant point that found?

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

A zakorm and prostukivaniya trawling Perhaps best to do the the feeding trough which regulation harvest for bolego precise papadaniya on the contestant point that found?

Prostukivanie trawling I do not the feeding trough, and burden markernym or even "morning star" call, place has found, klipsuyus, wear my wartime zakormochnuyu the feeder 60-80 grams net feed in it, uh, sneaks, until 10 feeders on point, and then increasingly peretseplyayu.

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

A zakorm and prostukivaniya trawling Perhaps best to do the the feeding trough which regulation harvest for bolego precise papadaniya on the will impose on that found?

Some who of my known fishermen-athletes precisely so and makes - parusnost trough and weight on during different. Expense of this with very big likely regulation harvest the feeding trough not there where prostukival burden. And all these "throws with uprezhdeniem" this so roughly.
Have Zoom-and was cycle materials about industrialized fishing fiderom on during - is worth revere.

Here is, on January 1999 by Forumfound

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 31 2013 19:29:03)

Manowar wrote:

Prostukivanie trawling I do not the feeding trough, and burden markernym or even "morning star" call, place has found, klipsuyus, wear my wartime zakormochnuyu the feeder 60-80 grams net feed in it, uh, sneaks, until 10 feeders on point, and then increasingly peretseplyayu.

Zakormochnye this those which without weight in diameter 5 centimeters?

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

Zakormochnye this those which without weight in diameter 5 centimeters?

Yes mostly they without cargoes, but I. - ???????? - adopt plate sheet lead and umenshil dozen, and overall weight together with feeds 100 grams, of them 60-80 grams feed.

JeWgIeNiJ wrote:

The situation the next for entire fishing trip very many careful poklevok obvious obsosov, so as under vymatyvanie cordage from all oparikov buggered all juices, and to tie a blood knot under such poking there is no nor no sense, camping on’s on point is worth clear sucker (bream) but him that the not likes and he not wants to borrow the pourer with a hook more confidently. I have assumption such, that all deal in Paternostere

And where such a confidence, that on point bream? Do here is so

Топор wrote:

trigger less, perhaps with the short ceasing and importantly the nozzle sitch camping on E. Landing oparika need a with a stocking on not larger the hook.

And even better the boot and you gonna catch moreover obsasyvayuschego. Think this will be a dace or another fish pipisechnogo size.

Last edited by fm967 (Jul 31 2013 22:28:08)

+1

Manowar wrote:

Don’t many not would argue with you, in my practice was so, that with start-up zakorm was as times in favor of, but a deserved moments, that can be was and without his indispensable. On of last a fishing trip, Qom with start loaded dozen trough... Little went poderguny minutes 15, and then silence and through 20-30 minutes the first bream, I same without start eiaee and fish bigger than others brought together through hour, and a half, can this of course coincidence, but increasingly same.

Japan, the! So as schitayu, that startovyv zakorm only sometimes NOT need, and sometimes even on middle of his fishing can be re-zakormitsya. In my opinion 8-) me sometimes us gained (helped)! :yep: if ceases peck, give a flying on point 5 feeders without the leash, and nibble vozobnovlyalsya. Although was couple of times, that reservations: Five feeders fact killed point: '(But cases were early spring, and summer worked well always! Still schitayu, that choice point industrialized fishing, regularly seek brovku or still something there, not most importantly, main always want me to put the feeder in one seat! Pichet than more precisely the better! Opya ??? this my subektivnoe opinion :blush: We wish we would uslyshet on this about other forums, can what Horton learned would :flirt:

fm967 wrote:

A even better the boot and you gonna catch moreover obsasyvayuschego. Think this will be a dace or another fish pipisechnogo size.

As nano-Blicca bjoerkna the brain implementing various :tired: gonna claw in tail oparika and klevaka such a, as if there plotven normal size zaseklas. Only hook 16 th numbers and the boot on it helps enables this "miracle."
See and analyze it state of bait on the hook after forever out of reach poklevki :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

Oe-who of my known fishermen-athletes precisely so and makes - parusnost trough and weight on during different. Expense of this with very big likely regulation harvest the feeding trough not there where prostukival burden. And all these "throws with uprezhdeniem" this so roughly.

Prostukivanie, if it need to, on during produced burden in get places, in including and those where supposedly can stop there's gravy. And the most the feeding trough prostukivayut on stiffy. On article with your some, if who not knew. ;)

Топор wrote:

Prostukivanie, if it need to, on during produced burden in get places, in including and those where supposedly can stop there's gravy. And the most the feeding trough prostukivayut on-start. On article with your some, if who not knew. ;)

I, too, prostukivayu the feeding trough (more precisely - I can see the same), for two reasons.
In first, under non-CIS zabrose, cargo flies much further trough and harvest on distance zabrosa weight is obtained on comfortable experience (often the feeding trough not It's a or « charring).
Second cargo sinking faster and uprezhdeniem engage oops as recently. So, you know, bung odnoobemnuyu crime as, only more heavy. For example been knocking 75grammovoy, and enleve 56grammovoy.
Under protyazhke, when observed interesting place, reel it in 3-4oborota and klipsuyus. Then again, you know, bung and do 3-4 turnover and if fell in the place. The fold 2 turnover and terminally klipsuyus. Under-fishing zabrosakh under a splash landing trough hand already long automation manager makes 2 turnover and then'm putting down stick on the rest. Everything else for me makes for, ah if of well-he calculated on cargo trough and its not carring.
Sometimes under very strong during await the when the feeder'll get crushed by to the sidelines and enleve. Although understand that this and not quite correctly, but harder 130gr feeders not buying and account for harvest so, there and 200grammovye carring. (Rivers It was a rough or Neva or Kumiyoki).

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing on during