All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing on during

Especially industrialized fishing on during

Posts 211 to 240 of 320

duffy333 wrote:

either so same from the entire souls hate.

I its hate the entire soul of :crazyfun: This is not fishing :tired:

Even despite the that I there fished out a its reached record gusteru (grams 700-800. :dontknow:

Two days I tried to understand as same all-??? there harvest. On the third day ??? began harvest and well and the thanks to the that met Elisabeth fall into place where zatsepov was smaller. So here is here was glitching thought to conduct there ChM. Men ah seriously. Not need to embarrass their country. Even thought about such a unnatural, I.M.H.O., :tomato:

This will be simply mockery over compete from other countries while "local" as their tetradochki where every sector first painted on what distance there is harvest and on racking up how many gather steam; reel there is no zatsepov. In its time me had to face with this and this was at least unsightly with hand ogranizatorov EO choose such body of water. And is the famous type betcha who prevents to train at least absurd, given geographical location this seats :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 2 2013 07:24:18)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Andrei realistically not need to more nothing write. This curtain
On this the consignment "thorns" for order to better "was a sort" under markerovke-and structure trawling

This for you Duffy found? :crazyfun: Show me where?

duffy333 wrote:

At this another subject to discuss with you shut down for themselves

Serozha, your a coffee experience, me and not interested never, so that you there for themselves shut down meaning not has. Nor never on Forum not observed for you own at purchase, read plagiarism :crazyfun:, then as during from of England said, then familiar athletes naveyali, then long obsosanye themes pour out as own opening the. Ah-ah. 'm a new duo friendly co, familiar receptions solidarity :D, ah okay went I flock Gone Fishin '(, later review to this topic two' wizards ", and fun in the back to put all on art. :yep:

Топор wrote:

This is for you Duffy found?

Andrei I already two season am karpfishingom. ???? here Duffy? And'm applying these weight on appointment :dontknow:

And at all very many things, that you write in the last time "are ridiculous." I genuinely hope, that you simply are and so on fact not thinking, raising the otherwise this sadness I.M.H.O., :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 2 2013 09:35:48)

Andrei, that until "magazine experience" - so not see sense "invent the bicycle" when his until me already invented. Ah there is no I have spirit pioneers and media will most expances - more on psyche comfort, decisional laziness and over ^ ^.
If would I these on life've made a living (not let-God), then something can be invent the and did "their" expertize. And so time pity. Better try and adapt under their conditions the that there is and will share results with decente. So that all that I write on osnastkam-prikormkam-gear this the that through my hands passed, that himself has tried, on than himself got burned. And if I not know what-either or not has tried, then not lezu there with his point of view "in utverditelnoy form."

Romeo wrote:

. I genuinely hope, that you simply are and so on fact not thinking.

With regret should recognize, that the same time come in head :disappointed:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 2 2013 13:41:49)

Today with 4 to 8 d on dneprovskoy La on 6-7 ladder. Ca who joins?

aleksandrfeed wrote:

So as schitayu, that startovyv zakorm only sometimes NOT need, and sometimes even on middle of his fishing can be re-zakormitsya. Like would uslyshet on this about other forums,

Enleve only on during, with start-up zakorm not do never. Not see in this sense. Easier potempovat under need. But that and when considered starting zakormom? There is I have seats where bream enjoyed only a. And to, for example, force his linger on point on morning zorke account for on darkness a long prikormki perebrosat in good pace. Under this basis that is behaved and on the evening and at night. Like zakorm and with start-up and not with start-up. And this only one of options. Not for good reason say, correctly chosen tactic industrialized fishing means not less than aptly chair chosen place. A pity only, that this experience only method "mistakes difficult" is extracted.

Vadkh wrote:

I, too, prostukivayu the feeding trough (more precisely - I can see the same), for two reasons.

Vadim, can use to anyone when.

Depth and terrain I truth first'm pushing this power grushevidnym gruzilom, simply so faster, but then for klipsovaniya vyveryayus roughly so same as you wrote.

This winter has acquired markernye weight, ah type try that for they. So here is, they sometimes allow find seats where in nerovnostyakh trawling are formed "zatishki" with most exciting trails at Riekstukalns silt and camping on D. Where on the idea of is delayed fodder. On sandy or this rugged bottom these small tracts of the marker shows clearly. Pear and there's gravy their not note, too small they. When in place industrialized fishing there is no clearly defined interesting seats, these tracts of very bail out. Sorely tested already not times.

duffy333 wrote:

tailed painful for an exotic and little on that a similar place on conditions industrialized fishing. In short, having a rough time. But fish there there is always. Themselves OK a, know

Yes catching. He launched EO-2005, then EO-2006, mezhdunarodki and camping on D. Then Trolika asked neprovodit there contest, so as this not fishing.’s first task this tackles with tsepoy and perishing then harvest fish. But he were pigheaded, advertisements, center of Kyiv.

Last edited by fm967 (Aug 3 2013 00:31:47)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

This winter has acquired markernye weight, ah type try that for they. So here is, they sometimes allow find seats where in nerovnostyakh trawling are formed "zatishki" with most exciting trails at Riekstukalns silt and camping on D. Where on the idea of is delayed fodder. On sandy or this rugged bottom these small tracts of the marker shows clearly. Pear and there's gravy their not note, too small they. When in place industrialized fishing there is no clearly defined interesting seats, these tracts of very bail out. Sorely tested already not times.

Yes, there is I have markernye metal weights on each end and becomes I to use them. But chip in is, that on many tekukhe point 5m on bottom between him and the feeding trough several meters. Ah and can find the money I Marker speck, yes then I get with the feeding trough be there.
Then on rocky brovkakh, I in past years enough markernykh was loading up on select, that decided to for themselves carrying crime as, slightly that - couple of, top three abrupt gather steam; and there's gravy goes on our ascent, not sits anchor between of stones.
All of this only personal preference each of anglers. When tekukhi there is no and bottom without boulders, then marker preferable. And have us Neva in the early the entire in stones, in city of in tethers and zhelezyakakh, Ladoga on the north - Commission in the stones, At Volkhov, Russia style of evil - only let. Pro Fink and Karelian LIMANI and not say, there the glacier such furrow, 've done, that with a need to a bag markers and ahead twist are spaced electrify. So that, my choice informed.

+2

The first time in life tried harvest on during. Now sit, reflect, that was done correctly, and that there is no and emerge questions, on which like hear answers of experienced people.
The first. River neshirokaya, hurl awkward-the opposite Bank close (at least, for me, which, as rule on 2008 but). Provided, that right and from Left no one, far better hurl-downstream on or power--a period? Me seems, that downstream on, but can, I something not know.
The second-affects whether on weight trough, that already not bears the passage, a corner zabrosa relative to direction tide? Think, than more a corner different from direct, those easier there's gravy, that not yanks. But as on fact?
And the third (on today ?????) conducted River in thicker water bears grass, mostly nitchatku and rogolistnik, respectively, the cord twitches, there's gravy pripodymaetsya and snositsya closer to Bank. In my opinion, impose along tide the most a good way to with this fight, although the grasses on by a newly in late all must tumble down to feeding trough with all stemming.
Share experience, d highly thankful.

! Mike.
Mish all you correctly thinking. Better fling downstream on, although sometimes and can be and against, when know out a hole, and approach the higher downstream on difficult. But under such a zabrose will nevya. Bennaya arc rises's on thread and lowering chustvitelnosmti some tackle.

майк wrote:

And the third (on today ?????) conducted River in thicker water bears grass, mostly nitchatku and rogolistnik, respectively, the cord twitches, there's gravy pripodymaetsya and snositsya closer to Bank. In my opinion, impose along tide the most a good way to with this fight, although the grasses on by a newly in late all must tumble down to feeding trough with all stemming.

In this terms of with grass on during best the fishing line is dance.Is. As and not strange this sounds.
I himself all-all in Building tools different, was cleaning tulip, oversaw with a cord when we have nitchatku bears, and then rang and put shpulyu with fishing line - on one "headaches" on a fishing trip became less. Impose truth not forth 40m and and the spray is not the most a strong. Ah and of course sensations on vyvazhivanii utterly other, than with puffed - feel severity of, but not trepykhaniya imaginations "in hand." What would "a catchy" a form not was.
Try, in your conditions, too, may work.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 5 2013 14:24:41)

+1

Here not only my thought, here and modicum small, but demonstrative examples-I stood fall, was increasing the and was increasing the weight feeders, already and khevik brought together (and from Left -the one on the right mediums on a regular basis a, on 70 gr trough), increase have nowhere with this pounder. And, you know, bung forward - I know, on klipse the cord, on the Bank not banned, and blackjack increasingly would still plays. In a result perekidyvalsya more often all-5 minutes, and kormak under my Bank (grass cord pripodymaet and suits fidernuyu the system aside from my will.
Text or and even-eiaee on-start, thought-what do come lite-so 3: 30, Volkswagen Jetta TDI-3.60 and so on. And here would been of use a short khevik, and I have such a and in factory there. On range missiles (as for the boner) Mr. Picker here for eyes facilitated would, but at the expense in heat empty 70 gr from three different with struck in half picked up by. And the graver gladly put would-test rods up not allowed, and 70 visibly fling was, the more, that kviver can be was and play rough, all put. But-not was able battle stereotypes :dontknow:
Text or usage age live-further all know. :idea:

duffy333 wrote:

Try it, in your conditions, too, may work.

Thank you for science. But shpuli with fishing line with a even not bought these-but need to will.

Vadkh wrote:

But chip in is, that on many tekukhe point 5m on bottom between him and the feeding trough several meters. Ah and can find the money I Marker speck, yes then I get with the feeding trough be there.

Ah understandable deal, that on the sidelines harvest easier, but and here not all so hard, there's gravy in Zatishok itself goes, if of course before these its meters five on beneath the not according and arc big there is no. Works truth only on short and medium-size made it. On an even this rugged table pleasant thing useful. And apply, not to use this perishing himself have decide to, deal master's. I on heat and stones without small forty years I got it, a small experience mean.

майк wrote:

A here would been of use a short khevik, and I have such a and in factory there.

Now here is don why I sought wand 2.40 medim.

On the issue.

1. I try to put fling almost perpendicular Bank, the most comfortable had forced. But here and weight trough and test rods up must conform to downstream. Higher downstream on, Vadim already said. Downstream, if lacks weight trough, here less arc rises and place it a bit, press the from demolition. But here there is negative, stick oppression under this stronger and cord often maybe stop honking the horn is beginning to, that not there is the Hood for major fish, when she "not in a spirit of."

Another factor, how many twist are spaced in water and importantly in what place. Sometimes account for udilishche bully almost vertically (if the flow of identical on width and depth), sometimes vershinku should lower my almost in water (if there is obratki and camping on D. Arc rises itself niveliruetsya water).

2. On the grass the fishing line is, too, not will save, from nitchatki those more. But Duffy rights drive on it less and most importantly nitchatka schischaetsya easier. All the more on during fish are biting sharper (for rare the exception), so its rastyazhimostyu can be neglect, if of course not triviality] However. And ironically, the fishing line is less many pletenok (or is comparable to them) vyduvaetsya the passage water, if diameters apply of course in reasonable range. Can be of course and lift up my place it, grass less determined, but would still will Thresh,.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I on heat and stones without small forty years enleve, a small experience mean.

Other on my age, so that, too, - themselves with the mustache. :D
And if on trial, then on during that would the feeding trough fall into point, in that sudden you get Marker, need to pereklipsovyvatsya. Here is for visibility, purely the theoretical scheme. http://s5.uploads.ru/F1MRj.jpg
In life still harder, wind, bank for, vyduvanii arc and anything. Can be Marker prostuchat on covered and find place zabrosa. But to speak, about hit in speck diameter of in and a half Dam under zabrose first Marker and then the feeding trough, that this very simply, I shall not pass.
So that thank you for advice, but this not for me.
Text or. Enleve not only on brovkam.

Last edited by Vadkh (Aug 6 2013 00:16:44)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

A if on trial, then on during that would the feeding trough fall into point, in that sudden you get Marker, need to pereklipsovyvatsya.

Here is swears on you d, a good you the guy, but hotheaded and were pigheaded. :flag: Although what perishing there, I himself such. Not in offense. I still in 217 office wrote, that'm bumping my way down rn, with motley weight, and then klipsuyus only after vyverki the feeding trough (closing, precisely so same as you and wrote). Otherwise in point not'll... you'll go, this accurately. So that with scheme long agree, and especially with the first proposition after it.

Oleg_GOR
Oleg, I have very poetical verses flow stick and they allow quality the feeding trough. Have a friend Dutch and he markernym burden enjoys, so as Dutch DEAF.

I on its DM100 under probivke trawling more'm for behavior done, than for taking in hand - initially a bit whose ways are strange, but then vershinka mass of information gives.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 6 2013 12:49:35)

duffy333 wrote:

I on its DM100 under probivke trawling more'm for behavior done, than for taking in hand - initially a bit whose ways are strange, but then vershinka mass of information gives.

You, as Chukcha: - "What vizhu- the sing." And I, as date: - "What hear - the sing." :D

Vadkh wrote:

I have very poetical verses flow stick and they allow quality the feeding trough. Have a friend Dutch and he markernym burden enjoys, so as Dutch DEAF.

Hearted pro Tornamenty, but himself not kept in the hands of. Although and have Duch lack informativeness under work with the feeding trough. I have simply many things long reaching. With childhood are taught bottom the feeding trough "look." ???? corded there's gravy from 4mm nikhromovoy wire even on a fishing line and dubinushke such breath on stones represented a that your body. Here is "missiles" from an aluminium profile already not so, but have been floated and obstacles've been passed over not aim is a current fidernym. And then was period Jig (dance). Ah raze me not came easy for reading trawling, then have adjusted. And here is now already phobia perhaps. Gruzikami as something Immigrate to Quebec became that-whether work. And the that faster this accurately. But without trough would still raze, understood truth this not immediately. Not say that this correctly, but habit she the second nature, kudazh prime something.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

You can of course and lift up my place it, grass less determined, but would still will Thresh,.

Have all three figures fidera, as the flak would, stood. I, too, the first time so catching

Romeo wrote:

And'm applying these weight on appointment

An anagram deal finally, so for what same karpovye weight used on markers (shipatye) such are. For more stable retaining floater in place promera (wave of, parusnost floater and camping on D.) or same for more otchetlivoy indication structures trawling? In ties with this am asking particularly advanced Duffy and Romeo to return to conversation, and at least wish see where such a 4-1-1 camping on K. If this auto-calls for speculation the conversation a special, and if concrete recommendation producer the and to discuss perhaps not worth. Concrete question alternativeto both, where conclusions, so samonadeeno the capital dogma?! In turn Fr you your heelbone articles on little-have.

Last edited by Топор (Aug 14 2013 14:02:32)

I not karpyatnik, but staff in 99 cases from 100 betrays such a the intel:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/FYIfW.jpg

Markernye metal weights on each end

The anchor, specifically designed to research dam, usually have special shelves and thorns, allow better feel structure trawling.
Together with those, in the absence of such was loading up their can be with success replace conventional grippoy or grushevidnym flat gruzilom, and under need work on sverkhdalnikh made it, perhaps, will have take advantage of and remote pulevidnym gruzilom. --

Last edited by MOA (Aug 14 2013 14:14:45)

MOA wrote:

I not karpyatnik, but staff in 99 cases from 100 betrays such a the intel:

Me not interested in opinion betting with your social network camping on K. In 99% comprise this opinion pseudo geniuses. You personally has tried with Marker penetrate depth on larger created in wave of?, but on an even firmly-glinistom "table"?, or on dense ilu?

Last edited by Топор (Aug 14 2013 14:22:16)

Топор wrote:

an anagram deal finally, so for what same karpovye weight used on markers (shipatye) such are. For more stable retaining floater in place promera (wave of, parusnost floater and camping on D.) or same for more otchetlivoy indication structures trawling?

"The truth where the near", plays music from "X - Files" In role agent Mulder - the Axe :crazyfun:

Топор wrote:

You personally has tried with Marker penetrate depth on larger created in wave of?, but on an even firmly-glinistom "table"?

There where I enleve, for such that the marker'll tumble with any burden. And bottom'm pushing this power precisely volocheniem such a "shipastogo" weight. ???? has tried and normal "pear." "Spiky" unambiguously better.

I'll hold you in a large created.

Топор wrote:

with Marker penetrate depth on larger created in wave of?, but on an even firmly-glinistom "table"?

magnfical for himself, enleve mostly Dnepr river, Desna river, markernym burden probyvayu virtually always bottom, until this used cargo grushevidnoy forms, without curiously regulations and spines, the difference palpable in favor of markernogo. Sensor sensations with markernym burden on order higher, well chustvuetsya, structure trawling, the conch has the power (much and a small), though or hardest can dig and camping on D. In the last time became even use here is such weight, http://s5.uploads.ru/t/Z2W1f.jpgas the me, too, very not poorly.

MOA wrote:

There where I I got it, for such that the marker'll tumble with any burden. And bottom'm pushing this power precisely volocheniem such a "shipastogo" weight. ???? has tried and normal "pear." "Spiky" unambiguously better.

We not talk as are clinging etitmi shipments you or I, question is worth: For what he intended. For definitions structures trawling me would still than enjoy the feeding trough, pear or shipovanym burden, I will this without mistakes any a means.
Correct suggestive question, and Yokohama on the cow sheds why?

Last edited by Топор (Aug 14 2013 14:37:17)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Especially industrialized fishing on during