All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Festival winning the Kartara ( Kartar Feeder Cup # 1 ) ? sell fishing spots on fder

Festival winning the Kartara ( Kartar Feeder Cup # 1 ) ? sell fishing spots on fder

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

All bountiful days and the evening! Finally gathered all thought in together! And came to asking a basic conclusion. Was been decided about conducting festival on fideru. Festival winning the Kartara ( Kartar Feeder Cup # 1 ) ? sell fishing spots on fder - 2013Who will interestingly am asking be registered. Position, rules, and reestratsiya here pull HERE to go to

You seriously you're looking for 10 days to garner 25 participants? Without reproach, but this with steeply.

As will. Will the will, there is no the no! I not owner and not oragnizator, I simply Tony, I follow it information. Like would. On 24-25 not, uh, put on our, then, too, our.

Learning, on their mistakes. Tembolee the first time organizovyvaetsya in such a tent was. Next time wish all will individual lessons and on more interesting.

SITE damhere is nebolshey site the most dam. Truth on map sectors not are looking, she already another, still not changed.

VNESENY IZMENENI In PUNKT # 6
6. Program zmagan (the the Rules).

The Asian Kartara ? fderno objects which to be conducted protyagom one days in 1 tour.

6 :3 0 - 7 :1 5 Restratsya aniee, zherebkuvannya.
7 :1 5 - 8 :3 0 - same until sector, pdgotovka.
9 :0 0 Start.
16.00. 17.00 Fnsh vote the kind zvazhuvannya.
17.00-18.30 Oftsyna chastina.

All bountiful the evening! In ties not we've got terms of a set of teams, contest perenosyatsya! Yes understand that was our oschibka on applying time, do rectify that and stance warn about conducting!. Hope on your understanding of.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Festival winning the Kartara ( Kartar Feeder Cup # 1 ) ? sell fishing spots on fder