All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Essays Vovy diskateki.

Essays Vovy diskateki.

Posts 1 to 30 of 55

Decided to yesterday to go swim bream. In gender conventional ninth gone down with fifth scale,, and see, that on my place sits "dubinschik." Tried to him explain, that I in no way cases not'll catch his fish, so as, you know, bung not in the contestant side and closer, but on argument "I have here prikormleno", I has combined weapons. Was detached meters 150, crashed so and began promer trawling. With first two zabrosov I lost two metal weights on each end, but not managed'll be upset, Next were trough (with a took 5 units. With three zabrosov I not coaxing it out nor one, and decided to reverse place) But later 10 minutes, not possessing nor one trough, I could quietly to go home: '(.
But I summoned machine on its favorite place, and himself jogging ran on Buhara for kormushkami. Bought still 5 units, sat in machine, and in gender 11 was on place.
Water still not gave, and I nowhere not’t in a hurry. 12 zakormochnykh zabrosov, and had forced began :jumping:. Later 40 minutes, cord suddenly bit hazy, and on how late feel that popular resistance. Later gender minutes, understand, that this is not bream, so as fish continues to "pressed." With full certainty, that pull catfish on-room, is shown pike perch with roughly thus same weight :crazy:. But, before the most podsakoy he are getting away :angry:. I a big "screw all and the entire, and I dropped it off again. Later gender hours, leschovaya poklevka, and before podsakom again are getting away poltorushka. Then came the lunch. :dontknow: And in gender fifth I finally the took bronze maybe there on kilo three hundred. Summoned machine, and she has arrived so quickly, that zafotkat not managed. On the kitchen not my block.

The depth of in place industrialized fishing 10 meters.
Fish-sicles - salapinka with the peas and.
Lure, foam + white.
Dipy not worked.

+3

Вова дискатека wrote:

. See, that on my place sits "dubinschik." Tried to him explain, that I in no way cases not'll catch his fish, so as, you know, bung not in the contestant side and closer, but on argument "I have here prikormleno", I has combined weapons. Was detached meters 150, crashed so and began promer trawling.

Couple of issues:

1) Probably, like become alongside dubinschikom or even ask his withdraw with catbird seats?

2) 150 flushed higher downstream on or below, from 5 th scale,?

Dood wrote:

Two issues:

1) Probably, like become alongside dubinschikom or even ask his withdraw with catbird seats?

2) 150 flushed higher downstream on or below, from 5 th scale,?

So I immediately and became near with him, but he seething raised. Wanted become in a hundred metres and bream harvest, to he watched :crazy:. But there not bottom, and a soft-spoken horror :tired:.

From 5 scale, upward downstream on, there still on wall graffiti reading white color, there and occupying in the grass. The distance 23-27 meters, there had a clams, the depth of 2 - 3 Dam. Fling on 10 - 15 degrees more to the right, if conduct of the perpendicular on the Bank.

P.S. But I not know, as there enjoyed in mind moreover, that water or not give, or give, but little (the depth of hilarious and so), still and the sun. Better on my favorite place harvest. Gleb tomorrow there goes, there into the shade a host day)

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Aug 10 2013 15:27:53)

+1

In Sunday had fishing trip, and I already on tradition in Saturday on the evening began test organism on number of alcohol, which he is capable withstand. :hobo: Virtual have continued until 2 night on Troeschine and over aptly. In gender third, I finally the stay homes, and understood, that neither porridge, nor tug ropes I have Gone Fishin '(there is no :dontknow:.
On "this" head I began boil salapinku and, simultaneously, knitting dog leashes but also. If with gave, surprisingly, all go smoothly, then with povodkami was not so perfectly. My movement were very confident, but not accurate. And often, after bind. How hook, the entire knot simply raspuskalsya. :sceptic:
In general, sleep I farewells gender fourth, understanding, that fishing will evening :confused:.
But here, in gender Sixth ringing Light, and asks, food whether I. Of course same I said that food. And a half liter water gone are, as in gap, and by adopting cold souls, I already was look like on live rights. :cool:

On place we toured to seven, and immediately a slight disappointment, so as it was busy people who gets caught by small tip here, with dangly bells on software. Have become we in end for bridge, next door still with such same fishermen. Zhestkoy began to raskladyvatsya.
The first my zabrosy for promera trawling snagged on a spring with fishing line, that we with Gleb Svyatoslavich (Prince of very excessively and is indecent discussed aloud. And almost stretching out entire as such, I understand, that this spring neighbor, which entire this layki heard. But, surprisingly, given the, that with this filament'm confused beard, he nor shed a nor words, that was pleased (perhaps understood, that so harvest not very correctly :jumping:)

Now about fishing. The distance 43 turnover, the depth of 10-11 meters. The first, zakormochnyy composition prikormki seemed so so:
- salapinka with gorokhovymi cereal;
- sypuchka average faction with Ashana with taste caramel;
- Ground scientists from um - Trophy;
- get back a little flagship chocolate and Feder peas from um - Trophy.

13 feeders flew of in water, and I began zhestkoy harvest, by waiting You know that on 10 minutes until applying water. Where the through and a half hours powerful poklevka, which caught me in each (sat, myself turned in other side, watched on the birds :blush:). I sure you do grab Burrito fishing pole and thankful hand for shpulyu coils, in end mgnovennyy “defence wakes up aggressivity. :mad: . Conclusion - netupit, and fidergam.
Water began to to lend to 10 hours, and fish starters inspiring poklevkami significantly more often. The first podleschik under kilo took with zabrosa, and successfully was dispatched in a hatchling pond halved 12. Then still one nerealizovannaya poklevka, and came the lunch. In this time I in prikormku added 8 mm pelletsa pea from Trophy column and more Feder the peas the same problem-vd-producer. Fish activated, forcing strain, despite the tip rods up, but except limited podergunchikov, I nothing not saw. But for obednee time I managed to get leschika slightly more engine bed, too, almost in impose. O.o. the Last, where the on and a half, I took already in gender fifth.
The bait served tuft moldy worm, 5--7 units. All attempts dipovat and putting foam nothing not ended. The worm fish ignored.
Conclusion: Very difficult keep point under headline-, and then and reinforcing tide. She was in the form of roads, not point. 2 bream took in impose, means fish had similar levels on movement falling trough and bait, means was on what the distance there is from trawling. But foam not gave outcome :dontknow:. Means, could would to capture more, but not has understood until the end of. And now pleasantly not understand, that need was to do.

And at all, weather has pleased virtually note. Was not particularly feel hot. Emotions from vyvazhivaniya forthcoming. Now only wait next fishing :blush: http://s4.uploads.ru/t/HBuz7.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/AjY1V.jpg
http://s5.uploads.ru/MQaRv.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/0cNZi.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/093Gf.jpg
The first)
http://s4.uploads.ru/sDQwT.jpg
Reserve the preston vibration platform))
http://s4.uploads.ru/FWINp.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/JC679.jpg
Catch)
http://s5.uploads.ru/xY8h1.jpg
Was than look at shit except of nature.

Z. L? - 1649. In three metres from Bank passes vividly tag brovka-the wall on 4-6 meters. And there hypotensive just's cackling at us over exclusively, forcing them out its to the surface. Could you tell me, as and than, better his get? For there present, connected float switch it is difficult.

+5

Вова дискатека wrote:

Say, is, as and than, better his get?

Fiderom. And that for hypotensive, if there is 4-1-1.
Only that called comrade with Siverskyi Donets River, yesterday to by the evening dragged her up trustworthy bass zasekshegosya on vyvazhivanii uklei, with Bleak (fish) slithered with gaka, and he zaseksya) You can try a fresh fish beaten in the feeder, on gak cube imaginations (or options), there is such practice on Sudaku (practice truth not my).

Топор wrote:

Fiderom. And that for hypotensive, if there is 4-1-1.
Only that called pal with Siverskyi Donets River, yesterday to by the evening dragged her up trustworthy perch zasekshegosya on vyvazhivanii uklei, with Bleak (fish) slithered with gaka, and he zaseksya) You can try a fresh fish beaten in the feeder, on gak cube imaginations (or options), there is such practice on Sudaku (practice truth not my).

In is the and deal, that fiderom there, certainly, it is unrealistic. Brovka simply great arc, with pike perch, perch and far fish is kicked out from middle and upper strata water to the surface. And the depth of there for brovkoy - least 6-7 meters. On a hook-fish mouth unambiguously, here is only as leave the bait in average layer exposed, to not suggested for?

Вова дискатека wrote:

At a hook-fish mouth unambiguously, here is only as leave bait in average layer exposed, to not suggested for?

Bombarda (sbirulino) very aptly is coming to fideru, they there is different buoyancy. But the system need to will do camping on K. To leave on place not tickles. Ah or as option Biohotel wand,, too, there is nalivnye for regulation buoyancy.

Last edited by Топор (Aug 20 2013 12:36:40)

+1

Today visited obvodnoy eeaaneiai sea. Eiaee under bridge. Distance not drive the money changers. Klipsovalaya on 68 scandisk run a PCR 5,000. Was in sight that fish there is on the pokachivaniyam the tip of the, on this decided to cut them up ceasing. Began very Indistinct poklyovki And enables fish was it is unrealistic. Such a sense of that she of solidity in fall and immediately vyplevyvala. In end with last zabrosa I coaxing it out a goby smaller than little finger. But from zero is gone.
The entire this feeling from for moreover, that night crawlers was like a dead and not straw. It turned out that today on Bukhara very normal there is no at all. From benefit to, just kind of threw svezhepribyvshey Hardy marksman 12 feet. Stick very very exasperated. What I wanted to. Comfortable experience catching Ideology on 50 metres with 60 victory, the feeding trough plus fodder. Weather selective slightly the rainy, but then starts to ceases and managed see twilight of. Conclusion - want on fishing touring more often. Who will to go, throw me in trunk and d very appreciate it.

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Jan 15 2015 19:45:31)

+2

All Hi. Decided we with SerhiiSkliarov Myslivny on couple of more hours finnish = ranta) happiness on "favorite place." Intended not hurrying, in end very forgotten take. Where the in gender first began to enleve. I catching on 13 metres 52 turnover run a PCR 5,000, and Seryoga on 60 +. Water took different a combination of nachadki from worm moldy worm cushions and frothiness, and also different a combination of prikormki with dobaleniem pea plants, some dried bread and barley, zadipovanogo feed. Later two hours I have spread still and Hardy and began try at different made it from 18 until 100 meters.

Fish not were fortunate in this time. Fish-sicles topilas for good reason. Water oooooochen transparent and the Cold. Yes, can be was go on ulovistoe place, but interestingly fish find, what in this time not managed.

From benefit to:
- from zero are gone;
- another times have warmed soul wand Hardy (100 festival will take place under wind 4-5 flushed / with), await the not they’ll fix it lift on it karpika on 5 +
http://se.uploads.ru/t/Ej6lZ.jpg

+1

I have, too, there is Hardy - shoot some?

Степаныч wrote:

Wu me, too, there is Hardy - shoot some?

Yes, of course. As the on La. I you there oftentimes the see.

Вова дискатека wrote:

I catching on 13 metres 52 turnover run a PCR 5,000

Accurately 13? o.O

margulis wrote:

. Similarly, the 13?

Likely, not in length, and in depth! :glasses:

margulis wrote:

. Similarly, the 13?

Depth and presentation))

Dood wrote:

not in length, and in depth!

Class! :cool:

Вова дискатека wrote:

I catching on 13 metres 52 turnover run a PCR 5,000, and Seryoga on 60 +

Seryoga, tell us, as it groping, bottom on conceals "60 +"? :D

"Flew 2 a crocodile: One green, the other on south." As-thread on one Goldberg defense for hitting. ;)

Dood wrote:

. Rather all, not in length, and in depth!

From Vovy well can be would expect and "in length" under 52 scandisk PSRki :D

Mr.Puff wrote:

Seryoga, tell us, as it groping, bottom on conceals "60 +"?

Cargo 70 grams fell on expense 77.7

Mr.Puff wrote:

"flew 2 a crocodile: One green, the other on south." As-thread on one Goldberg defense for hitting.

"Guys, I not in rate." :dontknow: :crazyfun:

Вова дискатека wrote:

very forgotten take

Times perishing went revelations - deliberately not decided just going around on modern in his search of, and there, where have fucked the horse beforehand bought these instructor, was only white, and red :no:
Now you know about us all.

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

Nooooo not all, we same not know than runs out aswell your sovmestna fishing, can so http://s19.rimg.info/23d73c4fa330701d9571a26600eb750a.gifand further here is so http://s20.rimg.info/62c865bf081e132cf24244cf610ccf3e.gif

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

Because perishing went revelations - deliberately not decided just going around on modern in his search of, and there, where have fucked the horse beforehand bought these instructor, was only white, and red

All, Seryoga, now about us will to think that we walk on fishing not seriously, and so, drinking)

The top photo a goby the real, if that.

Вова дискатека wrote:

drinking

:D
With such prices cordage, tailgatin 'on fishing - themselves not respect :crazy:

And at all, we something know truth! ;)

Вова дискатека wrote:

This picture wasn a goby the real, if that.

Not wrote would, I it comes not observed. And so even times raskryl- accurately :dontknow:
As depth determined?

майк wrote:

How depth determined?

I on expense fall of gruzika, Volodya end up diving :dontknow:

What sinker-weight, on how many meter is said that?

майк wrote:

What is sinker-weight

Brick, 70 gr.

майк wrote:

on how many meter is said that?

As same I on this you answer? :dontknow: I so understand, that + - meter in second, but here even techs have argue not formed

Wrong asked. How many you for themselves one is? Meter on times or even as?

майк wrote:

Meter on times or even as

Precisely so. With a large run, do an amendment on margin of in a smaller side on several accounts, in dependence from their total. Under promere for me is important not so much the depth of with precision until Dam, how many the difference accounts to track calibrate the depths.

Understandable. I once have Salapina, mentioned that 2 Anabelle Lake now there's gravy stagnated on expense 25, no one believed.
Last summer plastic medkarp 30 gr was drowning on expense 120. And otlovilsya in is place, as no one in farms for increasingly summer not lovil- with mating at bullshit Lies, symptoms fish and not klevala.

майк wrote:

no one believed

Respiration same not to believe? :) The different seats accented, yes and not see sense in such aspects stories compose the :dontknow:
Me seems, that in such places makes sense crime as harder questioning, if poklevki with trawling occur, and the 2 minutes submersion wait - the still pleasure. If same chip precisely in is, that fish in 1346m and are biting on falling - the other conversation.

Was yesterday on gums on levees. Have all our marketing in water. Is beginning to proklevyvat fish. Mushers Seryoga!

майк wrote:

not appropriate summer plastic medkarp 30 gr was drowning on expense 120.

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

2 minutes submersion wait - the still pleasure.

Every believes on ways. Have my odnokomandnikov, for example, the speed numeracy such a, that 120 this somewhere 25 seconds. Under such a speed schitaniya :D during punching trawling, margin of minimum even on small changes the depths.

If increasingly mends itself, specifically makes on Preserve (this the place with big depth) and ekholotom'll try it on. Interestingly :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Essays Vovy diskateki.