All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Essays Vovy diskateki.

Essays Vovy diskateki.

Posts 31 to 55 of 55

Need to as something determine how many grams lead need to that would was drowning meter in minute, from forms weight, too, will depend, but this already a small margin of will if use a stopwatch.

moose wrote:

was drowning meter in minute

And harvest when?

Boev wrote:

Wu my odnokomandnikov, for example, the speed numeracy such a, that 120 this somewhere 25 seconds.

Heard this from Alexey pugacha in his seminar perevody :)

moose wrote:

We as something determine how many grams lead need to that would was drowning meter in minute

If am not mistaken, House Gabor a special sinker released, which, on his words of, precisely so and sinking.

Вова дискатека wrote:

Mushers Seryoga!

As you could discern, Seryoga always ready ;) :D

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

House Gabor a special sinker released, which, on his words of, precisely so and sinking.

Likely, this sinker with a piece of foam plastic from above, thing badly on small zailennykh gills. Ah and, in principle, long known. On Dnieper River, when water give, fun themselves to wage will o.o.

moose wrote:

We as something determine how many grams lead need to that would was drowning meter in minute, from forms weight, too, will depend, but this already a small margin of will if use a stopwatch.

And force tide not affects time drowning weight?

Вова дискатека wrote:

A force tide not affects time drowning weight?

Simply the depth of will not under direct angle be measured)

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

not under direct angle

Sikos-nakos awry, if in short.

moose wrote:

We as something determine how many grams lead need to that would was drowning meter in minute

Still in ancient times was proven, that much as before core and mushketnaya bullet are falling simultaneously. So that only lead and something, that possesses positive floatation (foam for example). And gorodit from this cargo.
Meter in minute not little will? Perhaps in second? Although, read, that optimally 1m / 3sek.
For example:

Since slowly-an unrightable burden promer depth with the help fidernogo rods up will be more accurate.
Increase same time submersion, can be only increasing buoyancy as trough. Its need to do slowly-that sinking.
Fidernye trough with floaters
Master fishing industrialized fishing Stefan Orth from Movement believes:
- to provide simultaneously more-less precise promer depth, and clearly determine moment on vibrations pletenki, when there's gravy concerns trawling, the speed its submersion must stack order 1 meter for 3 of seconds.
If even more reduce the speed submersion, then of course, the results promerov will in theory more accurately, but here is grasping moment strike about bottom, yes still on topkom the silt, will highly difficult.
As same increase buoyancy trough?
Do this is quite simply, if cut on size trough slice of foamed polystyrene (s building the lagging, thicker, than foams), densely insert his in the feeder, splendidly wire. With his size of, of course, will have experiment, adjusting buoyancy the entire design under the required …

Source

Yes, increasingly-??? in second)
Interestingly, and weight with foam would be allowed to use on sorevkakh, it seems that hardly.

In this's a momentous for me day I decided to to go on couple of more hours on fishing trip. From ordinary base this differed those, that took the first time with a girl))

The bait successfully bought in no clothing left "dive", a butterworm of course same there not was, but and goal catch some bag fish I not is. Aoaee sit on nature and wanted to show future wife, as harvest fish.

Have become harvest as times near retailer, having gone down to channel. Promeryavshis, zaklipsovalsya on 35 metres. Put ceasing 65 centimeters, zakormivshis before these iremya zakormochnymi large kormushkami. Began with the worm, and after bezklevya on red moved on moldy worm. Poklevki were, but very for, given wind with aspirations until 10 meters in second: ((Thinking, that need cut them up ceasing, I this made and nibble gone missing. Then began game with the nozzle in different iuo eiiaeiaoeyo, and later gender hours I understood, that need return all as was, but ceasing made 80 see Poklevki not forced themselves long wait, but again wind not gave me normally see moment sweep (martial arts). And after, as I maximally lowered the place it to water and naprvil maximally against wind, I began harvest lodoshechnuyu plotvichku.

And as always, with my little luck began rain. Had to to inspire machine to girl not they found.
, it is a pity but she so and not managed to capture nor one imaginations (

PRikormka - black from flagship of the kompetishn and fan of fishdrim feeder
The bait on that was biting, - 2 moldy worm
There's gravy fidersport bullet 32 grams
Dog leashes but also - hadn
Hooks - 14 numbers

Z. L? - 1649. Wind very US fling accurately crime as, vitoge point as such I have not was.
Z. L? - 1649. Z. L? - 1649. Thank you brandy and to cognac, which us had ever warmed, all http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Vu3zm.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/8Zk61.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/kaxzb.jpg
Goods!

+6

Вова дискатека wrote:

PRikormka - black from flagship of the kompetishn and fan of fishdrim feeder
The bait on that was biting, - 2 moldy worm
There's gravy fidersport bullet 32 grams
Dog leashes but also - hadn
Hooks - 14 numbers

And feeder? Famous?

Вова дискатека wrote:

thank you brandy and to cognac

At all something this one thing and the same.

Yes, feeder the most famous)

Brandy premium, and cognac with shop near, on this not one thing and the same 8-)

:dontknow: "rozumniy- even 4000m2 as well as frightening" (with)

Were with Seregoy today on of RK in sports zone. Need to OK as the is preparing, to dissent among athletes)

A with 10 with start to 6 with start. PRikormka I have was "team" - flagship of the Professional Feder, Kompetishn Big Fisch, secret with Ashana and siege Polka dot heat boiled.
Preston kompetishn 4.20 works under the Bank on an, but before these've been racking my the most soft vershinku on a nice zabrose (Yes, was zakhlest, but from such a done not of the needle. In short, vershinka was brakovana. Immediately not wanted to its questioning, but Campaign temptress - windless weather made its "black deal."
Fish same I eiaee on its favourite Hardy in growth 12 feet. Ceasing stood from hadn filament slightly more Dam-. Trough trades abroad oei 60 grams (raze not can recall and buy 40 study). Fish very densely has become on fodder through gender hours and klevala on expense 7 for and a half or two hours, BUT for this time I caught to just dozen tails. Not zasekalas she and modicum you he shoves you, beat. Rights was Seryoga, when spoke me cut them up slightly slightly ceasing, but I type "the most is a clever." Plus to everything this I not wanted to even try harvest in a butterworm, on which after 4 the evening again starters in impose peck plotvichka together with bass.
Seryoga meanwhile successfully polavlival plotvichku and okushkov and naskirdoval by the end of fishing
Least 50 khvostikov, I - until 30 rybulek.
Waiting for a competition newcomers, and consider that will give me analysis this a daunting fishing.
Derzhitsya fish not did, bribery diets to take that picture of)
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/ewfTN.jpg

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Apr 6 2015 21:42:17)

+3

All Hi. Current festive morning for me began with surprise from favorite, which I saved me much time and the nerve with morning.
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/LaEUw.jpg
And went I immediately Troeschinu to friends for their modest fishing with treasures. Planned borrow bicycle and to go on a mouth of gum on a dam. But, my the best each Alexei, which better position not suffers fishing, decided to joins. Weather was super, and can be was discuss all urgent workers moments watching the fireworks above nature.
Took we you think jolly old white Vauxhall and have set. The road on a dam's--that's a terrible, if still autumn guys me with hot dog stand on broncs in order came, then now and until than half not arrived finally in would. I on just a second presented as would dirt riding the mesil and even 4000m2 as well as'm wet to the bone.
Aoaee we 5 kilometers in hour and have reached until seats normally. Have become closer to base in Ukrainian telecom before the onset of the of sand plyazhika. You got that straight two with President, zamesil prikormku (in black Bream, megamiks the Cold water, slightly old molasses flagmanovskoy and presented by E.Honeker night crawlers) and began promer. Bottom without any the obvious of normalcy, on this zaklipsovalsya 500m 55 meters judging by from principle "than further - the more fish." Hymalayan has tried harvest across aquatoriums, for for him fling in one point deal an unknown.
5 feeders now teeters in point and began to harvest.
Ceasing 0.1, 60 centimeters, kryachok Red 16 numbers))
On the early I thought that fish not see, but later 20 minutes occurred the first poklevka, that realize not managed, but on next zabrose I already tyanus first in season April plotvichku.
Ah, in short, me name is eat, on this finish the. Fish on the table put, poklevki were in years, but implementation prevented usilienie crosscurrents, to ano days became unbearable for krmushek 50 grams. At every poklevke the feeder immediately blew the. Here is how the so. Several photo
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/0tBh8.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/tLOud.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/6RcJE.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/BqSUg.jpg

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Feb 23 2016 23:18:55)

+8

Вова дискатека wrote:

Navvies on a dam's--that's a terrible, if still autumn guys me with hot dog stand on broncs in order came, then now and until than half not arrived finally in would. I on just a second presented as would dirt riding the mesil and even 4000m2 as well as'm wet to the bone.

This for the latest month lovers winter fishing "on festoonery" on pines killed a path "in Remy-" - there at dawn column machines has been going. Get overtake can be was. On frostbite (local kharony suffering on motorkakh are carried) on a recent Ice with morning people on 30-45 minutes in waiting lists stood.

duffy333 wrote:

This is for the latest month lovers winter fishing "on festoonery" on pines killed a path "in Remy-" - there at dawn column machines has been going. Get overtake can be was. On frostbite (local kharony suffering on motorkakh are carried) on a recent Ice with morning people on 30-45 minutes in waiting lists stood.

Very hope, that "Duch on gums" decides question with expensive in term

Всем привет. Давно не писал. На рыбалке не был за все лето ни разу. А за один выезд за две недели до Осеннего леща умудрился сломать свой Харди снимая колокольчик..., но то другая история. Пришлось ехать на открытие Флагмана на оболони покупать палку. Выбор пал на кастмастер метод до 100 грамм. Купил ее, ровно на два дня. Завтра выложу на продажу, так что если что..... Взял прикормки сухих аром пару кормушек, дешевый шнур.
Как обычно, в моих ситуациях, перед серьезной рыбалкой, у меня было застолье. Пшено варил уже в час с хвостиком. ЦСЛевскую кукурузу с флагмана промыл и залил меласой с Флагмана. С утра пшено и кукурузу соединил. По приколрмке я замешал на той же меласе две пачки сладкого корма флагамановского и засыпал две пачки сухой сладкой аромы. Проснувшись с утра, я понял что мне безумно повезло что ни капельки не болит голова, и в хорошем настроении поехал на такси на бухару за наживкой и поводочной (будь  она неладна). Купил самую дорогую за 50 грн. Скажу так - не покупайте это га..но. http://s8.uploads.ru/t/Fj2Ta.jpg
На регистрацию успел, выпал 59 сектор ровно напротив бывшего щита с моршинской. Разложил удочку. Выбрал две дистанции 45 оборотов Ескейджа и 22. Ну сразу скажу что ловил на "дальней". Соседы справа и слева на метров 10-15 дальше ловили.
Стартовал с закорма ближней. Кинул 5 кормушк, прицепил поводок и перешел на дальнюю ловить в темпе 40 сек - минуты. СПустя пол часа я поймал два бычка. ПОнимая что рыбы нет вообще на моей дистанции, начал подсыпать много пшена и кукурузы и темп 5-7 мин. ЛОвить на той дистанции что соседи не хотел, потому что самые тяжелые кормушки у меня были 56 грамм, (на Харди мне больше не нужно) и на струе кормушку сносило бы.
ЛОвил я себе в ленивом темпе до часу дня, пробуя разную наживку, длину поводков. за это время поймал до 100 грамм подлещика. ОДним ссловом глухота. ПОтом моему соседу справа подсказал один спортсмен что нужно темповать. И я понял, что просто сидеть можно было и дома на диване. Начал ловить в темпе пол минуты, подсыпая много пшена с кукурузой. Спустя 15 мин первый лещиик подсеченный за плавник в садке. Кидаю 10 кормушек в темпе и перехожу на 5 минут. Через 20 мин поклевка и за 10 метров отберега досадный сход чего то минимум килушного с крючком в губах. Соседи услышали мои нехорошие выражения, еще 10 кормушек в темпе и опять на 5 минут перешел. Через 20 минут подсекаю, на том конце рыба, которую я не мог потягивать даже во время, когда она не сопротивлялась. в итоге метров 13 от берега очень обидный сход бигфиша (это 100 процентов), а может и личного рекорда по лещу (больше 3-ки ). После этого я спомнил всех незлым тихим словом и делал это минут 5, пока перевязывал поводок, крючек и кормушку (понятно что навязанных поводков у меня быть просто не моголо). После этого, оставалось чуть больше полу часа. Якинул 10 кормушек и до конца ловил в темпе 4-5 мин. Но кроме одного подлещика до 100 грамм ниче не поймал. Лещ с точки ушел..
Итоги - у меня 1210 грамм, почти последний по ходу. Леща я поставил на точку но этот флюр секся очень здорово и помешал мне вытянуть две рыбы, которые подняли бы меня в топ 10. Ну не должна рваться ни с того ни с сего леска когда фрикцион работает и удочка отрабатывает. Самое главное - это мои первые соревнования. Я получил массу разных эмоций, это было круто и незабываемо. Спасибо всем кто принимал участие, организаторам и спонсорам.
СЕгодня еду на Ошитки мстить карпу за лещей которые сошли))
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/q4GNH.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/xzqnQ.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/lJ7Kv.jpg

ЗЫ: ПОсле слова га..но должна была быть фотка флюра а не моя)))

Last edited by Вова дискатека (Sep 12 2016 11:30:58)

+4

Отпишись,как там в Ошитках будет, а то тоже собираюсь на карпика туда в ближайшее время.

ну а поводу результана на Леще 2016, то я тоже первый раз участвовал и результат тоже не очень 700 с чем-то грам :angry:  И ооборваних с десяток икормушек, про поводки вообще молчу!

Вова дискатека wrote:

умудрился сломать свой Харди снимая колокольчик...

Узнаю брата Васю,,,,,,,, :crazyfun:  Харди с бубенцами  :crazyfun:

Прочитал отчет, получил удовольствие :cool: ...... на счет флюра попробуй вот этот этот меня не подводил ни разу.......
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/DdrQf.jpg

Last edited by FLOAT (Sep 12 2016 18:32:36)

Diamond wrote:

Отпишись,как там в Ошитках будет, а то тоже собираюсь на карпика туда в ближайшее время.

В Ошитках на ставке глухо, на лимане плотва и подлещик бесконечно.

FLOAT wrote:

Прочитал отчет, получил удовольствие  ...... на счет флюра попробуй вот этот этот меня не подводил ни разу.......

Отредактировано FLOAT (Вчера 18:32:36)

Спасибо, купил СЛР, он не подводил еще.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Essays Vovy diskateki.