All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Fireblood.


Fidery Shimano. A series of Fireblood.

Posts 271 to 300 of 393

271

вениамин wrote:

So all ??? what coil put on A psychic 5,000 or 4,000 many debate and in end! On shimano?

I have is worth Aernos 4,000, in the most times.

0

272

вениамин wrote:

So all ??? what coil put on A psychic 5,000 or 4,000 many debate and in end! On shimano?

I have on fayrike rooted dayva TDM-4012.

+3

273

Fayrik a medium itself very balanced the form, with him what not you. Put it increasingly right on, I pose and chetyryokhtysyachniki on shimano, and aernos 5,000, and Blast's 4,000. And even ultegru 5500, with to the first three the in any cases, with of last only beating under vymotke was not quite governing. At all on their own balanced udile any katukha analogy, here question what requires vymotka.

Last edited by Владимир69 (Nov 15 2014 12:01:38)

0

274

Boev
Find welcome this weekend ’, can I missed, people asked a video overview Faera khevika. If can be in more details as he works with weight 120 + fodder, know. I'm looking, want take on replacement bistmasteru 3.9 until 110, which in principle suits all, but like for rivers slightly little tough love every now. And yes prices any on them not real went.
Katukhan ekseydzh 5,000 one, he I have and on glass tinkles and on khevike toil.

Last edited by himik (Nov 25 2014 08:51:41)

0

275

Season was more than tense. To lift the commercial about khevike Fireblood, alas, not managed for a number of reasons.
Khevik Fireblood.He confidently is abandoning trough weight 100 grams. Eiaee him and 120-victory,, but this already there's too much weight. Flow in impose need neatly. Expanding zabrosa, in this case, will be less. In two nutshell. This feeder the most rapid and stiff from all, whom I catching. :cool: especially clearly this in sight in comparison with "soft" khevikami type Bistmaster.
himik.Better tell us about a fishing trip in Honduras,. :canthearyou: At any gills] However? What fish? :D

0

276

Boev
Fish such a same as and have more) neighbors we, simply many of my fellow citizens, still not understood, that they, too, live in Honduras,.
Hmm, bistmaster until 110, allows hurl metal cell 120 from-for ukha. And here is 150 + fodder already need to very-very neatly. Precisely "speed of the Cadolto approach" and like, am not expected 120-victory, exceed 50 forge the Ekstrakhevik borrow recently. Severe a disease. How many this in dollars the cost of?

Crusade bist will have to leave, with 120 victory, he mismanaged on times.

Last edited by himik (Nov 25 2014 10:33:10)

0

277

Oleg Stanislavovich, thank you, gorgeous you for video about fiderakh dura-Ace. With everything applying enleve fiderami this producer and very exasperated. Until mean in available two khevika fayerblud and one bistmaster (ready confirm, that Bistmaster markedly softly).

Decided to to buy some of that fayerblud List, but, unfortunately, dura-Ace their more not rolls. Yesterday have read on Salyapintochkaru your report about ChM in Italy. Especially liked, then place, where you write, as was postponed in side khevik and began to harvest on a medium. Hence question: Tell, if I pick up volumes K instead lights fayerbluda such same Volkswagen Jetta TDI, unlike the same khevika will markedly oschutimey or is worth all same seek Lite?

0

278

Billy Bons,my father name is Wladyslaw, but increasingly would still, thank you. :blush:

Билли Бонс wrote:

Yesterday have read on Salyapintochkaru your report about ChM in Italy.

Ah, at all something, original source here. direct WORLD 2011. Italy. Continuation of.
On topic. Khevik and Volkswagen Jetta TDI Fireblood - as the sky and land. The difference in capacity not simply 20 grams. Also, as the difference between a psychic and Light. This quite different with President on all indices. In those conditions (Italy) lights me would lacked, and khevika was many. I want say, that in arsenal need have and khevik and a medium and List. Every of them in certain conditions will is indispensable. :mybb:

+2

279

Thank you for the answer, Oleg Horodets'kyi.

When watched on derzhitsya in is report, then it turned out, that river and conditions, in which me is being carried but, those same, that were you in Italy. Sometimes okay driven carps from kilo to five (just 19 in this year managed take), but the main fish - bream. Leashes are'm using from 0.12 until 0,18. Zero-twelve already crucially, but several Karpov managed park your in conditions, where around relatively the clean bottom. Truth, under first drive account for immediately same sue udilishche forward and here same loosen Friction clutch. I this sentiment, because very interestingly as work with those zabrosom, which you unsnapped have anglikov. Ah, bud growth with tough inhibition. Is obtained, that you, after as landed there's gravy, klipsuetes, and then podmatyvaete as such on 3-4 turnover. Perhaps, with povodkami zero-twelve tire zero-sixteen and coil ultegra 5500 this not part work, because as "Syria" go on meters twenty-. That you say?

And another question on topic. If would you not was opportunities harvest Fayerbludami, what a medium and List you would preferred? Antares? Speedmaster? AX or BX?

0

280

Билли Бонс wrote:

Thanks for the answer, Oleg Horodets'kyi.

When watched on derzhitsya in is report, then it turned out, that river and conditions, in which me is being carried but, those same, that were you in Italy. Sometimes okay driven carps from kilo to five (just 19 in this year managed take), but the main fish - bream. Leashes are'm using from 0.12 until 0,18. Zero-twelve already crucially, but several Karpov managed park your in conditions, where around relatively the clean bottom. Truth, under first drive account for immediately same sue place it forward and here same loosen Friction clutch. I this sentiment, because very interestingly as work with those zabrosom, which you unsnapped have anglikov. Ah, bud growth with tough inhibition. Is obtained, that you, after as landed there's gravy, klipsuetes, and then podmatyvaete as such on 3-4 turnover. Perhaps, with povodkami zero-twelve tire zero-sixteen and coil ultegra 5500 this not part work, because as "Syria" go on meters twenty-. That you say?

And another question on topic. If would you not was opportunities harvest Fayerbludami, what a medium and Lite you would preferred? Antares? Speedmaster? AX or BX?

Other sheets Oleg's and his’on youtube-there all understandable. And even comparison mediums Antares and Faerblud there is (in this the Frost, too,). Me Oleg very strongly helped when choosing right Shimanovskikh St-for that him strongly thankful.

0

281

Билли Бонс wrote:

Assumed to buy some of that fayerblud Lite, but, unfortunately, dura-Ace their more not rolls.


As not rolls! But as same presence this model in the catalogue 2015 :rolleyes:

0

282

Билли Бонс wrote:

Assumed to buy some of that fayerblud List, but, unfortunately, dura-Ace their more not rolls.

Flud :D

0

283

Alas, no. In 2015, according to catalogue and request on fax, Shimano Fireblood Light Feeder cesspits with production.

http://i9.pixs.ru/thumbs/6/4/2/DSC1795JPG_7822952_14886642.jpg

0

284

Dura-Ace all reduces and reduces range a series of types :dontknow:

0

285

Билли Бонс wrote:

Uvy, no. In 2015, according to catalogue and request on fax, Shimano Fireblood Light Feeder cesspits with production.

I in this the Frost already wrote about my rubbing shoulders with Normark about this stick Shimano Fireblood Light. They me responded that she not poolzuetsya demand. :canthearyou: Laytik very zachetnyy. And I his all-??? bought.

0

286

bormanb wrote:

And I his all-??? bought.


And I would still his buy. Modicum from under land'll get. "And began the most is an absorbing from hunt – bear on rights." (With)

0

287

Билли Бонс wrote:

A I would still his buy. Modicum from under land'll get.

Why from under land. Please

0

288

Freemason.saying, that not will be able fulfill Made to Order for two reasons.
1. The latest List already ordered. Tomorrow d to send.
2. Delivering in Germanyon "Admiral Benbow 'inn" we, alas, not produce. :dontknow:

0

289

Boev wrote:

Freemason. Fear, that not will be able fulfill Made to Order for two reasons.
1. The latest Lite already ordered. Tomorrow d to send.
2. Delivering in Germany on "Admiral Benbow 'inn" we, alas, not produce.

Oleg I simply wanted to help man. Wasn this prohibited from. :dontknow:

0

290

Has acquired khevika, stick in fact the fire, observed, that Keever on among the thicker the same Bistmastera, not a pity in Africa came winter of (water they found)

0

291

If someone indeed need Fireblood light, don in lichku, another until there is.

0

292

Help Council, who in this ?, camping on K. I in this full'm an ignoramus)
Deal, consider world so, brought together feeder shock (Volkswagen Jetta TDI), shaken, listened, in feeder emerged vague thump, thump there is only when collect his fully, has tried his because with 6-defective different vershinkami, were mopping some paraffin wax joints, the outcome the same. Rings checked (on how many could) like all'oc, with her knockers the entire the form, soft seats\ cracks there is no, breath roughly in komlevoy parts of or in the second the knee, although argue not d.

Last edited by Денис28 (Dec 28 2014 23:28:05)

0

293

Denis28
Coil install there. :flag:

0

294

F.V.V. wrote:

Denis28
Coil install there.


With coil and without, thump present

0

295

And that for feeder?

0

296

777V777 wrote:

A that for feeder?

Fayrik, Volkswagen Jetta TDI

0

297

Денис28 wrote:

Help Council, who in this ?, camping on K. I in this full'm an ignoramus)
Deal, consider world so, brought together feeder shock (Volkswagen Jetta TDI), shaken, listened, in feeder emerged vague thump, thump there is only when collect his fully, has tried his because with 6-defective different vershinkami, were mopping some paraffin wax joints, the outcome the same. Rings checked (on how many could) like all'oc, with her knockers the entire a form, soft seats\ cracks there is no, breath roughly in komlevoy parts of or in the second the knee, although argue not d.

Edited Denis28 (Today 01 :28: 05)


Shake it, strident short thrusting pre supplied in for the handle. Listen more taktilno in hand. If all normal, let's reconnect the second knee was. Say it again those same short potryakhivaniya. But and carry for supplied in already under zakruchennoy the puck with katushkodeozhatelya, without coils. Better to index should sit lay on really form, so better feel regulation. If not boutique, let's reconnect the next and so on. If not show up, test because, otsoedinyaya parts of in contrary order, ranging with finished. Until not show up where thump, nothing were far some paraffin wax and the like to chafe should not. Above need establish place and reason. Right frame most often done in the interface with knee. But as rule, thump deaf under their replace between themselves, knocking more often one of set of). Have shimano, meets very rarely, heard, but me similar not your visitors. Ostentatious, are outfitted with bangs from the house in sochlenenii basic its knees. In the last time such your visitors have Venice. On potryakh exposed the seams, and present nothing not in sight was. Homes, only under magnifying glass, is a master udilki recognized on magnifying glass otslaivanie. Udilka incidentally was almost a new, is bought in a foreign staff no clothing left, meet each other so say. So, as show up place think, closely all yet consider, then already regulation to think as cure.

Last edited by PVR (Dec 29 2014 09:31:30)

+1

298

Here is kapiruyu post owner moreover Shakespearean, with another resource. Only, advise not try on data bangs from the house and shoals to certain brands, they can be have any producer. Simply have tested and eminent brands their in been less!:

"Vaunted I shekspir became decay, yes yes, I himself not believed in this. To fideru realistically for such money not Hotel was, after all stick for coal and all characteristics pulling on price very highly. Have rods up order 20 fishing trips all, and here I had this pounding in the interface finished. Long he was ascertaining from-for what, first thought dirt etc, and then over- by has exposed where knocking and began specifically a lot of watching, and here is what picture is obtained under a microscope:
http://s011.radikal.ru/i317/1412/12/71d8419c3db5.jpg
Are getting away upper tier in the interface, until not can discover what his composition, but very reminds wax or paraffin. Likely this done to tighter compounds. H. ? no banana this have made. It seems this smacks of the English a conspiracy or English disease all promazyvat, to not went 'bata' like and not Yaroslavl State University :D Nu and underscore weight. Now until account for stronger than stykovat, deeper, and then no knocks in the interface not there is. In any case me interestingly and I will expected to investigate, that this for ? e. "

+3

299

PVR wrote:

And shake that, strident short thrusting pre supplied in for the handle. Listen more taktilno in hand. If all normal, let's reconnect the second knee was. Say it again those same short potryakhivaniya. But and carry for supplied in already under zakruchennoy the puck with katushkodeozhatelya, without coils. Better to index should sit lay on really signup sheet..., so better feel regulation. If not boutique, let's reconnect the next and so on. If not show up, test because, otsoedinyaya parts of in contrary order, ranging with finished. Until not show up where thump, nothing were far some paraffin wax and the like to chafe should not. Above need establish place and reason. Right frame most often done in the interface with knee. But as rule, thump deaf under their replace between themselves, knocking more often one of set of). Have shimano, meets very rarely, heard, but me similar not your visitors. Ostentatious, are outfitted with bangs from the house in sochlenenii basic its knees. In the last time such your visitors have Venice. On potryakh exposed the seams, and present nothing not in sight was. Homes, only under magnifying glass, is a master udilki recognized on magnifying glass otslaivanie. Udilka incidentally was almost a new, is bought in a foreign staff no clothing left, meet each other so say. So, as show up place think, closely all yet consider, then already regulation to think as cure.

Edited PVR (Today 08 :31: 30)


All so and made, like as have identified problem, right frame rings and not one thing, under a small BPPV. Rings, heard the Acts, until found only 3-and rings, on 2 st (2) and 3 st (1) the knee, with the rest as would all'oc. Whew, a bit feel better) the reason known)

Morning will become. As could this will happen?

Last edited by Денис28 (Dec 29 2014 15:42:07)

0

300

Денис28 wrote:

How could this will happen?


Glue forgotten to miss the Chinese.
:dontknow:
Although footnotes must densely sit.

Last edited by Владимир 48 (Dec 29 2014 18:12:05)

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Fireblood.