All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Fireblood.

Fidery Shimano. A series of Fireblood.

Posts 151 to 180 of 393

duffy333 wrote:

usage: Zdaetsya me, that soon have us on Ukraine flagship with their the sales "English" cordages c?ffin Normark with dura-Ace in such a corner.

Point already, top line of ? not services competitive at prices with Preston at a discount 35%, me DM100 and 12ft C-Tech came cheaper 1st stick fireblood, on the surrender still fits Exage 4000FD under a medium.
Need be strong a fan ? and unrestricted in means man (how many such, 0.1% population.

duffy333 wrote:

Dammit, as dura-Ace "British," market gives.

Edited duffy333 (Today 14 :58: 28)

Agree on all a hundred. Only recently about this ing. Not poorly was would Normarku to partner up with the same the flagship of the, and otherwise "the British" otozhmut have dura-Ace part of market. And than dumber than will marketing have Normarka, those this part of will more.

up6uc wrote:

point already, top line of ? not services competitive at prices with Preston at a discount 35%, me DM100 and 12ft C-Tech came cheaper 1st stick fireblood, on the surrender still fits Exage 4000FD under a medium.
Need be strong a fan ? and unrestricted in means man (how many such, 0.1% population.

Such very many. Believe me. I have there is DM100, kheviki Antares and Fayer and bought I their on price comparable with DM100. At prices in Ukraine if with discounts, then Preston cheaper than have us is obtained, and dura-Ace have us cheaper than in Riga matched it. That better or worse in work this big question, they different on its philosophy, and here is finishing have dura-Ace on head higher. In my opinion.

+2

Not – my deal, but.
Why would not "account the" through head Normark and not write (yes although would and there!) in chief office Shimano, nourished German, so and so, the situation such a something, ask deal. Under certain conditions place Normarka can take flagship, for example, as positively'Odessika themselves company.

Ah as something so. Or I on stilts only that said something really? :blush:

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

Don’t – my deal, but.
Why would not "account the" through head Normark and not write (yes although would and there!) in chief office Shimano, nourished German, so and so, the situation such a something, ask deal. Under certain conditions place Normarka can take flagship, for example, as positively'Odessika themselves company.

Ah as something so. Or I on stilts only that said something really?

Agree on all 100 I already several controlled higher this offered. So most important as they connect with clients. Slightly whether not on Yeesh sent. Could would apologize, promise anything and camping on D. In general send politely. And so is manifest full incompetence their workers even in rubbing shoulders with clients.

up6uc wrote:

point already, top line of ? not services competitive at prices with Preston at a discount 35%, me DM100 and 12ft C-Tech came cheaper 1st stick fireblood, on the surrender still fits Exage 4000FD under a medium.

I would not likened the topovuyu Shimanu (Fayerblad and Aspayer) with Preston already although would from-for initially enough different "” retail price." And here is with Tornamentom from dayvy, Supero from Hardy and G-Max from Garbolino can be well. Now it is this "trinity" in premium-segment from number of "exotic" devolved in category "direct competitor" for dura-Ace. Especially products from "English" dayvy.

Mr.Puff wrote:

Don’t – my deal, but.
Why would not "account the" through head Normark and not write (yes although would and there!) in chief office Shimano, nourished German, so and so, the situation such a something, ask deal.

Normark - this is not only sale dura-Ace on our market. This still heap brands. So that zdaetsya me, that here not dura-Ace chooses Normark and dictates rules work, and Normark chooses dura-Ace and tells, that him need :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 7 2014 18:09:08)

duffy333 wrote:

I would not likened the topovuyu Shimanu (Fayerblad and Aspayer) with Preston already although would from-for initially enough different "” retail price." And here is with Tornamentom from dayvy, Supero from Hardy and G-Max from Garbolino can be well. Now it is this "trinity" in premium-segment from number of "exotic" devolved in category "direct competitor" for dura-Ace. Especially products from dayvy.

Other here prices fishpointthis the main on Prestonam this Milky Way (so I bought these you in the flagship at a discount), and Fayer khevik I took in fishingfanfor 11tys, but their already there is no, so am asking to believe on word.

Last edited by bormanb (Feb 7 2014 18:11:49)

Ah, and have us the roughly such a: For example, Preston Dutch Mastervs Shimano FIREBLOOD- 170-220 ?against 260-290 ?(in declined) :dontknow:
And this not believing very delicious start of and shares, which makes flagship have us.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 7 2014 18:36:08)

+1

Вячеслав У-У wrote:

A through Tim's cannot be Shimanu carrying?

Tim not Tim, and try can be.

+1

tutsan wrote:

Even the Nigerian currency there is and venesualskiy bolivar! And hryvnia there is no.
"For power it's a shame." (With)

tutsan wrote:

Looked Fireblood Heavy is worth which ?- 20% VAT = 249,99. With transshipment comes almost in 17 100,000 Br In Russia. Really? Perishing ((How and tornament 135 th is worth in of England.

Last edited by Вячеслав У-У (Feb 8 2014 05:49:22)

Here is here witness can whom any use to anyone. http://www.fishing-rod.ru/catalog/fider … od_feeder/

Sten4511 wrote:

That here witness can whom any use to anyone. http://www.fishing-rod.ru/catalog/fider … od_feeder/

Nor at itself Normark's hubris. Literally 4 days ago Grand Canal from in this no clothing left a medium so v0t the price have grown up to on 3 kilo ruble compared with my order. And that there udivlyatsya-annual inward need to same "off" o.o.

On fishingfan such a same bullshit.
Coils, too, rose :mad:

Last edited by Вячеслав У-У (Feb 8 2014 11:57:31)

duffy333 wrote:

You think in the same of England or Germany all consecutive topovymi with sticks gets caught? Far from. This as times have us "’ fishing Fetishism" thrives.

Not know as on Andriy scoring, but in a part of Germany where I live, this certainly.
Lover of industrialized fishing fiderom - rare, and "a fetishist", the more. In the best case level of Catana on Shimano.
Karpyatniki more "in short, fetishize."

duffy333 wrote:

So far have us accurately so same. Tin! So have retail trade and is happening oversupply "relics of", which they not can (not want) push '"on shares"? As a consequence zakazyvaets

duffy333 wrote:

Normark - this is not only sale dura-Ace on our market. This still heap brands. So that zdaetsya me, that here not dura-Ace chooses Normark and dictates rules work, and Normark chooses dura-Ace and tells, that him need

I only 100% the resonant rods up

All sovdepovskie economy funtsikliruyut on somehow the their muddy laws. (Vlad get!)

duffy333 wrote:

Dammit, as dura-Ace "British," and not only market gives

And who give whether.
Guys increasingly stolen until us.

duffy333 wrote:

Nu, and have us the roughly such a: For example, Preston Dutch Master vs Shimano FIREBLOOD - 170-220 ?against 260-290 ?(in declined)

Have Germans:
Shimano Fireblood Feeder Medium- 280 generation.
Preston Dutch Master River 12 Ft 8 "- 240 generation.

– my deference and cheer forumchanam. Unfortunately not will be able often visit this forum, so that not prize for so long reaction with my hand.

To be more precise, here are fully "with one of your forums:
Request to read from below-upward
"In ties with unpopularity this rods up we stopped since this place it.

Best Regards

Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 1 :0 3 PM
To:
Subject: Fw: Udilishche fidernoe

Have us this rods up there is no.
Water transport drawing only will?

With respect,
CJSC "Normark"

127106, Moscow, Hotels road tolls,
House 4 "and", the build 1, and\ I 26
Tel: (495) 775-37-32
Fax: (495) 981-11-89
E-mail: info@normark.ru
normark.ru

Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 11 :3 8 AM
To:
Subject: Place it fidernoe

Dobryi day! I already long want to purchase udilishche
Shimano FIREBLOOD FEEDER L
Code product: 31393
Code: FBLL
Weight: 173 gr.
Length: 335 see
His-in rings: 26 Tennessee
His-in sections: 4 Tennessee
Matt-al letterhead: YHC250 + Biofibre
Test: 10-50 League.
Type of rings: Fuji
Transportation length: 116 see
Packaging: Tube

His nowhere there is no in available. And at all work your dealers leaves much to be desired. Nothing there is no in available from expensive better models.
Advise periodically inspect fishing forums have here is this for example fidery Shimano. A series of Fireblood.
Very strange you worked at determined whether need there is, and sell not want.

With respect,
Rostov area

From what should conclusion, man need concrete code, concrete udilishche, the answer was experience precisely for one specific udilischu.
In general and a whole on model Shimano FIREBLOOD Feeder - on our storage present the entire dimension a series of, except Light.
I think many here with me will agree, that Light not most popular feeder, if to compare with Medium and Heavy.
Unfortunately, but we not can represent 'catalogue Shimano (moreover, I’d say you on confidence there is model udilisch, which not includes in catalogue, some represented in our assortment)
For all suffering times in year we also try to arrange predzakaznuyu share. Our buyers (shops, Internet shops, local the wholesalers) autumn, usually in September-October, fill predzakaznuyu form of, where presented 'range of Shimano with European, America’s and partly an Asian markets.
On some models, we forced to beg with buyers prepayment, in size 15%. Product comes in sell by March-April-May. So here is on 2014 year, predzakazov on udilishche Light not whom containing not was, sales on him for 2012-2013 year were not so are high (5 udilisch for 2 year), we decided concentrate on other more popular size.
Ah as the so.

At the request stakeholder of e podtyor contacts.

Last edited by Red_Fox (Feb 10 2014 09:43:03)

Red_Fox wrote:

Моё почтение и приветствие форумчанам. К сожалению не смогу часто посещать сей форум, так что не серчайте за столь долгую реакцию с моей стороны.

Чтобы быть более точным, привожу полностью переписку с одним из Ваших форумчан:
Просьба читать снизу-вверх
"В связи с непопулярностью данного удилища мы перестали завозить данное удилище.

Best Regards

Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 1:03 PM
To:
Subject: FW: Удилище фидерное

У нас данного удилища нет.
Завоз будет?

С  уважением,
ЗАО "Нормарк"

127106, Москва, Гостиничный проезд,
дом 4"а", строение 1, а\я 26
Тел:   (495) 775-37-32
Факс: (495) 981-11-89
E-mail: info@normark.ru
normark.ru

Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 11:38 AM
To:
Subject: Удилище фидерное

Добрый день! Я уже давно хочу приобрести удилище
Shimano FIREBLOOD FEEDER L
Техпаспорт:
Код товара: 31393
Артикул: FBLL
Вес: 173 гр.
Длина: 335 см.
Кол-во колец: 26 шт.
Кол-во секций: 4 шт.
Мат-ал бланка: YHC250+Biofibre
Тест: 10-50 гр.
Тип колец: Fuji
Транспортная длина: 116 см.
Упаковка: тубус

Его нигде нет в наличии. И вообще работа Ваших дилеров оставляет желать лучшего. Ничего нет в наличии из дорогих качественных моделей.
Советую периодически просматривать рыболовные форумы вот этот например  Фидеры SHIMANO. Серия Fireblood.
Очень странно Вы работаете потребность есть, а продавать не хотите.

С уважением,
Ростовская область

Из чего следует вывод, человеку нужен конкретный артикул, конкретное удилище, ответ был дан именно по одному конкретному удилищу.
В общем и целом по модели Shimano FIREBLOOD FEEDER - на наших складах присутствует весь размерный ряд, за исключением Light.
Я думаю многие здесь со мной согласятся, что Light не самый популярный фидер, если сравнивать с Medium и Heavy... 
К сожалению, но мы не можем представлять ВЕСЬ каталог Shimano (более того, скажу Вам по секрету есть модели удилищ, которые не входят в каталог, некоторые представлены в нашем ассортименте)
Для всех страждущих раз в год мы устраиваем предзаказную акцию. Наши покупатели (магазины, интернет магазины, местные оптовики) осенью, обычно в сентябре-октябре, заполняют предзаказную форму, где представлен ВЕСЬ ассортимент Shimano  с Европейского, Американского и частично Азиатского рынков.
По некоторым моделям, мы вынужденны просить с покупателей предоплату, в размере 15%. Товар приходит в Марте-Апреле-Мае. Так вот на 2014 год, предзаказов на удилище Light не кем размещено не было, продажи по нему за 2012-2013 год были не столь высоки (5 удилищ за 2 года), мы решили сконцентрироваться на других более популярных размерах.
Ну как то так.

По просьбе участника переписки подтёр контакты.

Отредактировано Red_Fox (Сегодня 09:43:03)

По поводу контактов - телефон я оставлял  в Normark для того, чтоб со мной связались и подсказали, у какого дилера и где я могу приобрести интересующее меня удилище. А не для того чтоб его выкладывали в интернете. По поводу наличия Медиумов и Хэвиков я бы поспорил. У дилеров есть только экстрахэвик лонг.  По поводу предзаказа -мне ответили, что Normark оптовая компания и т.д. Вариантов предложено  не было.
А вообще радует, что появилась реакция. Ведь цель моей эмоциальной переписки не в том чтобы обгадить Normark, а в том, чтобы приобретать свободно удилки хорошего качества, за свои кровные.

Last edited by bormanb (Feb 10 2014 10:31:26)

+1

Thanks to normarku in Russia, died an excellent brand. Dynamite Bates. And Shimanu're gonna jeopardize

Profis wrote:

Thanks to normarku in Russia, died an excellent brand. Dynamite Bates. And Shimanu're gonna jeopardize

Dura-Ace not sinking :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

dura-Ace not sinking

Thinly, thinly.

I of course understand, that Normark wholesale company and faerov laytov sold 5 units for 2 year. But can be same wrack no any manager, to he took refuge on specialized forum-brought together the applications and then suddenly not 5 units for 2 year, and 50 units will. Go so say a bone, Shimanomanyakam. :D

Last edited by bormanb (Feb 10 2014 11:38:09)

Okay perishing you In Russia Dayvoskimi fiderami at all seriously not Hypnotizes. Putnego dealer at all there is no. And not screaming. It's overseas us's feeding. And the jumped At Normark - tally-ho his. From the hunting.

Vadkh wrote:

Ok perishing you In Russia Dayvoskimi fiderami at all seriously not Hypnotizes. Putnego dealer at all there is no. And not screaming. It's overseas us's feeding. And the jumped At Normark - tally-ho his. From the hunting.

Us already, too, 's feeding. In Ukraine as in Greece all true-- only the price degistirmek. :D
Normark the one on him and pitch into love again. :D A you on Dayvu-directly will have.

Last edited by bormanb (Feb 10 2014 11:41:36)

Was would Yura Match shimanistom, he would already long would resumed production Antaresov brought together would 36 orders :crazy:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

dura-Ace not sinking

And Dayva in fire not is ablaze. :crazyfun:

+3

bormanb wrote:

I of course understand, that Normark wholesale company and faerov laytov sold 5 units for 2 year. But can be same wrack no any manager, to he took refuge on specialized forum-brought together the applications and then suddenly not 5 units for 2 year, and 50 units will. Go so say a bone, Shimanomanyakam. :D

Edited bormanb (Today 13 :38: 09)

Funny! They with clients among wholesalers (except one two man from just troops all Russia’s representative offices) the not want work, Rome any information on several times account for, but about occupations and work with marriage made in the last time at all comment would be censorable, full an inpenetrable substance. On customers them at all don't give a shit, a favorite the answer, not likes not launching! With whom even can be to speak and to decide normally questions until, this import representation. And you say to they on forums used to break :D

+1

PVR wrote:

That's funny! They with clients among wholesalers (except one two man from just troops all Russia’s representative offices) the not want work, Rome any information on several times account for, but about occupations and work with marriage made in the last time at all comment would be censorable, full an inpenetrable substance. On customers them at all don't give a shit, a favorite the answer, not likes not launching! With whom even can be to speak and to decide normally questions until, this import representation. And you say to they on forums used to break

Yes indeed what them to climb things - demand after all there is no :D. Pissed off by prices katanas and profits await :D. And have us already the second Music began Prestonami trade. The which before Shimanami traded in that.

PVR wrote:

They with clients among wholesalers (except one two man from just troops all Russia’s representative offices) the not want work

Means soon on Fidera. Ru Shiman will less. :dontknow: interior since Preston, Drennan, Dayvu and others. Nicknames. :flag: Don’t NormarkomShimanoy single. Alive. A pity.

Who Needs need to, I can on factory Daiwa UK order fidery Shimano any series of, 36 sticks, rings By series of, even with off-the-shelf a number attached :D Only carbon fibre will it with a loud bang :glasses:

Mr.Puff wrote:

Don’t – my deal, but.

Ah as something so. Or I on stilts only that said something really?

Have my Comrade 2 fishing retailer in city of, trades abroad, so he makes in advance, winter in Normark, type pre Made to Order on Spring, all that him need to on praysu. In prayse the entire Uncle Szymon's there is. Not understand, in than the problem. Understandable that in such ass as Cherepovets faer fornication can buy only I, but order the can be. Incidentally is a master retailer but dayva I to 13, which I had brought from Tim's :D
Who from Russians wants to buy shimano, write model, I'll ask.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano. A series of Fireblood.