All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Winter Kubok 2009

Posts 31 to 60 of 88

Ah haters "KOLESO NESMAZONOE" men let us immediately toss? Toss draw and on him're handing out seats :flag: This is me reminds the absence of Ah, this is great. We shall, will see.

Boev wrote:

That you and response to question, why we not come on winter contest. Yes and experience race, if not say, that his at all there is no (in sense the, uh, winter fidera).

So could would, and try. As times with you and can be was would to do conclusions Romkiny. Frankly, very terribly interestingly what will alignment.

лётчик wrote:

Frankly, very terribly interestingly what will alignment.

And that it is unclear something? :)

Вовка wrote:

A that it is unclear something?

Modesty decorates rights. Could would and not while understandably frustrating for previously :angry: GRUBIЯN :(

Last edited by лётчик (Feb 16 2009 18:02:50)

Me all of this reminds, as boxers before the fight on each other To strike back make :) have said: So, this all-??? real SPORT :cool:

лётчик wrote:

Nu haters "KOLESO NESMAZONOE" men let us immediately toss? Toss draw and on him're handing out seats.

So not interestingly :mad:

лётчик wrote:

This is me reminds the absence of Ah, this is great. We shall, will see …

So. Means again being farmi "the weed in prikormku and also try to arrange a repeat of first day tandem repeat competition :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

“I don’t all of this reminds, as boxers before arc of on each other To strike back make. Means, this all-??? real SPORT.

Of course. Real SPORT - all spend psychological training and intimidate opponents :tired: :rofl:

And there is opportunity wholesale order "survivors"?

РомаД wrote:

A there is opportunity wholesale order "survivors"?

There is no (with this progress has been slow) :(

Want still times remind, that animals components in prikormke on the same round should not be more 1 liter :flag: So that not spend excess money.

лётчик wrote:

. Men let us immediately toss? Toss draw and on him're handing out seats.

I once long money've made a living digits Domino. Not know, as on Ukraine, but in area I was quoted very and very. And cash greenback was on those times an enormous. As in investigation systematised pro put, after kneading I on 60% knew outcome, and after first their moves - on 90%.

Romeo wrote:

12.00 - reckoning first round of the
12.00 - weighing up the
12.30 - change zone
13.00 - preparation to vote in the

And where time on perekus with communicating? :crazyfun:

Last edited by РомаД (Feb 20 2009 11:29:47)

РомаД wrote:

A where time on perekus with communicating?

Homes well you have something to eat on the morning. Roma, ????? fun banter, people after competition to go still home need to 200 and 400 km. And you only would food …

РомаД wrote:

So. Roma, need way to manipulate the toss, to he fell between us. Communication TO THIS competition Enough. Only GOLOVOY spin WILL BE, and after all on forecast until pogodku promise a good. Last time, if honestly, was ah very not governing.

РомаД wrote:

Roma, buy it pieces 4 bars! 8-) choosing on 40-50 minutes lack. Quickly and on glitterati, I you seriously say :cool:

Алекс wrote:

Roma, buy it pieces 4 bars! One on 40-50 minutes lack. Quickly and on glitterati, I you seriously say.

Why say you are, that secrets? Ah then and pro coffee need say, to not fall asleep :playful:

Boev wrote:

Nu then and pro coffee need say, to not fall asleep …

If weather will as always on for competitions (i.e. tin! :rain:), and fish stand on spots, then can be and sleeping bag winter take :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

8. Pater Noster (disambiguation) - Lugansk
Trokay Constantine (to)
Trokay Vladimir

Team is filmed on reason disease captain :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Team destabilized on reason disease captain.

A pity. So can, you open registration for one team - can still someone wants to join?

РомаД wrote:

So can, you open registration for one team - can still someone wants to join?

Roma well, have a guess why I wrote, that one team destabilized?

A brutal weather is handing Gismeteo on 1 March: Night investment, day 2-4 and northeastern Western wind 3-6 flushed / with :O

РомаД wrote:

a brutal weather is handing Gismeteo on 1 March: Night investment, day 2-4 and northeastern Western wind 3-6 flushed / sec.

This all flowers on and … I eiaee on -12 and the wind 7-12 flushed / sec. In winter feeder play real men :cool:

In I laughing d, if 8 th March will + 10-15 and calm.

лётчик wrote:

When I laughing d, if 8 th March will + 10-15 and calm.

Housing office not be upset, on for competitions in late March on Severski Donce, fuck will 10 :cool: :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

housing office not be upset, on for competitions in late March on Severski Donce, fuck will 10

Thank you, are a good man :mad:

Ah, here is, already today through several hours will ensue wheelhouse on Starobesheve created. Envy you guys. Envy and wish luck all. Let wins Regrettable. Some for whom keep kulaks. Nor tail, nor scale. With look forward await the results :shine:

Boev wrote:

Nu, here is, already today through several hours will ensue wheelhouse on Starobesheve created. Envy you guys. Envy and wish luck all. Let wins Regrettable. Some for whom keep kulaks. Nor tail, nor scale. With look forward await the results.

'll second that, although kulaks not keep - luck all! :flag:

All participants wish products of, many! :), the weather has, so and whispering. :)

In the latest data intelligence after first round of the lead of "FishDream", second "Kolorit", third -? In short, on order registration :crazyfun:

Fish very little - virtually there is no. Most participants not saw even poklevku :dontknow: We wait for the end of the second round. Weather in Donetsk like lofty position in, although in Dnepropetrovsk began winter of - is billowing snow with pulled - ass.

Last edited by Boev (Mar 1 2009 16:17:07)

With look forward.

Think not before 23 :0 0. Until will hold its obnimalki, tselovalki, pozdrovlyalki, on. Horse and camping on D. :D

Алекс wrote:

I think not before 23 :0 0

Here is and not variants. According to all the same intelligence announce. Contest could be formed.

Winners:

1 place - team "Kolorit" (Mariupol) :cool: :flag:
2 place - team "FishDream" (, Donetsk) :cool: :flag:
3 place - team "Get!" (Kharkiv) :cool: :flag:

In personal the actual test first place policies--and "Vovka" - Am I to stop (FishDream -, Donetsk) :cool: :cool: :cool: :flag:

Good fellows - then :cool: :flag:

Waiting for sheets.

Last edited by Boev (Mar 1 2009 20:44:43)

Boev wrote:

1 place - team "Kolorit" (Mariupol)
2 place - team "FishDream" (, Donetsk)
3 place - team "Get!" (Kharkiv)

In personal Monster first place policies--and "Vovka" - Am I to stop (FishDream -, Donetsk)

My greetings!