All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible

The disqualification A. Terrible

Posts 361 to 390 of 635

MOA wrote:

I would on place Alexey took would again in FRSU. Wrote statement in urban primary organization and all.

Simply under such a "scenario" - rating recruit with zero. :mybb:

sailer wrote:

rating recruit with zero.

Rating deal completely replaceable. :flag:

wrote:

Ty Sho you smoke? Text point, on nychkam to no one not dochitalsya. I such a "miracle", too, toke up would not occupies.

Judging by the, that you here ponapisyval, have you - steep. Under than long. :D

+2

ular wrote:

No, not increasingly.
Write statement of course need, but this far not increasingly. Importantly - to-carbon primary organization you passed.

Here all mamnogo deeper
What open northern such and podprezy
And can be voice financial part of activities frsu?

Kohl, you as and Sasha need to be convinced with questions to FRSU go on forum FRSU?
Guys, if you have hard dislike this organizations, if she you mulit, homilies discover with them relations on their Forum. Pliz! All the more have them there with attendance the bar (, them in mother lode will.
A sense of such, that this forum consider official resource FRSU. This not so :flag:

Gerard, not would argue with you. Have us, on our Forum was theme chapter "NS trial." Forumchane its are discussing. There are those who "for" and there are those who "against." Suddenly emerge new "characters", which fiercely debated defend FRSU and its decision. Them. It's reasonable question concrete and Fachgymnasium questions. And in the answer "water" - widespread reasoning about how who rights and who is to blame. As least this causes misunderstanding. And in principle irritation.
Now question: What these people appeared on our Forum and are beginning here something tell? Potrolit? Sat would on Forum FRSU. Is logical?
And question on personaliyam well'm normal. As can be trust "public organizations", if from voting is done secret? In than the problem? In than "secrecy" information?
Have us here and members FRSU, too, there is. That personally them (full name, Number a ticket such something, indebtedness on contributions there is no) have "Messieurs" with federation ask this the intel? Please, come. Ugh! If on that matter, then here not boys overwhelmingly gathered :angry:

A ghastly, as and the entire Olympic team Ukraine on fideru this not "commons" FRSU. And on the international arena they defend not its, and flag our Countries.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 28 2013 00:41:08)

+12

Right on, but then, what attitude to this topic has

Nycolas wrote:

and can be voice financial part of activities frsu?

Seryoga, appeared, little whether, can this youthful fideristy :)
If there is questions personally to them, they must be personally to them.
And questions "who voted for what" to people, which not have no relations to this meeting, or "far go our guide your footsteps if", again same to people, which their not saw in eyes.
Ah, pardon, otherwise as provocation not one.
Sasha so much time tries to to know these reverie attended by, with deliberately at this Forum. Already twenty-times was lining up would with all presidents of iaeanoiuo federations.
And now Kohl there same.
Guys, it god, amaze. o.O

Gepard wrote:

already twenty-times was lining up would with all presidents of iaeanoiuo federations.

:crazyfun:
People, there is from whom's go. Cell phones all committee chairs?

wrote:

"the, there is from whom's go. Cell phones all committee chairs?

Think, enough someone one. :)
Brilliant, well'm just joking. So would and said, that neither one know not. :cool:
Good already "she can" playingthe - already not'm so amped right now. Think, Sergei Burdak (sign with him?) knows phones almost everyone.

+1

Oops, went on site federation and that I there has found:

Ooh Federation fishing sport Autonomous Republic Crimea
The Fed the AP Crimea
Worded: 95000, Ukraine, the AP Crimea, Propulsion Simferopol, etc. Chancellery 60 / 1.
Bodies. / fax: (0652) 505-262, bodies. Mobile.: (099) 769-28-73, (097) 470-46-12.
http://fisherman.com.ua/frs/index
President:
Melnichuk Valery Alekseevich
Bodies.: (095) 338-06-07
Vice President:
Kirilyuk Igor Ivanovich
Bodies.: (099) 761 implemented-56-32

Vnnitska oblasna-of their sport
Street address: M. Vnnitsya crate. Pushkna 42 bodies. + 38-0432 35 01 15
Site: http://fishing.vn.ua/
Forum: http://fishing.vn.ua/forum/index.php
President:
Datsenko there vanovich
+38 050 468 52 28
dvi1@ukr.net
Vtse President:
Karpenko Yury
+38 067 937 16 35
karp5000@gmail.com

Ah and so on each federation.

Will continue conversation?

Ah, I even not know about than to speak.
I as something presupposed that speak with people adults

Under desire all phones executives iaeanoiuo federations can be found on sites, as the did poll on karpovomu direction, in principle all found. So that forward, for couple of days, she'll handle it can be. If can find the money their records'll text.

What couple of days?!
Specifically for ailing fighters for justice for couple of minutes nakovyryal Oblastnye federation

wrote:

"the, there is from whom's go. Cell phones all committee chairs?

Have a few laughs together?!

Money on card translate?

duffy333 wrote:

If on that matter, then here not boys overwhelmingly gathered

Seryoga, am confident?
Already take doubts.

+2

Nakovyryat the can be, most interesting then, dial, everyone to tell,
- Who you,
- Why would calling,
-aey what or for whom this need to,
, with whom agreed,
-I ara que need to call, because not all in rate affairs
And camping on D.
One thing Id say no one not sent, all belong with understanding.

Me so seems, that Protocol voting should be the transparent, not classified. Yes thus classified, that need gender countries make phone calls to. You that? Was the vote, make Protocol on site. There is no Protocol, there is questions. Where neponyatka?

margulis wrote:

I dont so seems, that Protocol voting should be the transparent, not classified. Yes thus classified, that need gender countries make phone calls to. You that? Was the vote, make Protocol on site. There is no Protocol, there is questions. Where neponyatka?

Neponyatka in is, that question on protocols mandated no relations to this the-not has, and I already a hundred times said about this. Demand Protocol those who his owes to publish (or not owes). And such a criticize borders with mania, or a phobia, or.

Let us shall go on forum his fans SUV and let us demand official explanations "why machine X poorly Daniel makes it on sand."

If have someone will information, think she will emerge here very quickly not irrespective the from of our desires or reluctance. So, let us not let us tell whom that where to present.

Gepard wrote:

neponyatka in is, that question on protocols mandated no relations to this the-not has

As so? Protocol about fix? About "Disqualified A. Terrible. " Theme this as is called?

Like forum fideristov and not tankers. :tired:

Protocols - this prerogative FRSU
We not are resource FRSU

Want Protocol - demand have FRSU.
Will Protocol will publish, not will. :dontknow:

Gepard wrote:

Sort of forum fideristov and not tankers.

Theme pay is called? Valiant tank?

margulis wrote:

Theme pay is called? Valiant tank?

You what're trying to do?

Gepard wrote:

you what're trying to do?

Explanations situation. Not more not less.

margulis wrote:

Explanations situation. Not more not less.

From whom? No explanations?
Like would speech commanded about Nantucket Memorial Airport?! There is no?

Gepard wrote:

From whom? No explanations?

From moreover who knows answers. Who not knows, not what not writes. Who knows, let says.

Gepard wrote:

Sort of would speech commanded about Nantucket Memorial Airport?! There is no?

Correctly. Who knows names from protocols let Romania, who not knows, let speaks out, not Hypnotizes laggards shooter. Not more, not less.

Let I not know all podnogotnykh, but the with themes to behold in force.

margulis.Andrei, you know from whom there is Protocols conference? To whom you treat? A cheetah there not was. I, too,. We have no protocols. We not know, who represented their provincial organizations. Did not understandable, that here there is no people, which these Protocols can posting. As only will emerge information with site FRSU, she will emerge and here.

+2

margulis wrote:

If. Who knows names from protocols let Romania, who not knows, let speaks out, not Hypnotizes laggards shooter. Not more, not less.

I would asked me his mouth not turning a blind. All the more that I wrote in response to concrete questions, and to you not neutralist.
Buret, please, in another place.

+2

Boevnot I asked about Nantucket Memorial Airport and answer not waited from people who translate the switch. Fduchasked about these lists used. So? No one there not was, no one nothing about these lists used not knows. Now, don't speak or simply tell "I not know." And if you (the "you") know, but not like it or this show, one starts putting their crimes or to transfer the switch. In my opinion

Gepard wrote:

I would asked me his mouth not turning a blind.

In courses Summit references to you not was. You not noticed?

Gepard wrote:

Buret, please, in another place.

Sorry, but this not to slap, a moderator.

Last edited by margulis (Dec 28 2013 02:39:18)

+1

margulis wrote:

Who knows names from protocols let Romania.

Here is me interestingly, that this will give? Or that will change? Ah witnessed you this list. And that further? Regulation making collection calls to and ask questions? Greater part of way not know even "old" athletes, camping on K. There intended guys from different areas and different trends. Their reverie attended by not would give smooth, invoice ANYTHING.
Why no one will ask question Lyokhe Strashnomu. Can he in rate who against him voted. He there accurately was and all saw.

+4

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible