All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible

The disqualification A. Terrible

Posts 451 to 480 of 635

MOA wrote:

I would said, athletes - hostage FRSU. If would in for competitions can be was to participate "samovydvizhentsem", not member of FRSU, from this organizations in one day nothing not remained would.

Highly assertive approach statement, it is unclear on fix based.
Let clarify, you personally someone prevents to participate "samovydvizhentsem" in for competitions your area?

71 wrote:

random discontinued mount the emergence of Monsieur ular-but with his hyper original seyvami

Thank you, of course, but you me clearly flatter.

ular wrote:

let clarify, you personally someone prevents to participate "samovydvizhentsem" in for competitions your area?

You better tell, I can "samovydvizhentsem" to participate in otbory in team on ChM?

ular wrote:

MOA wrote (and):

I would said, athletes - hostage FRSU. If would in for competitions can be was to participate "samovydvizhentsem", not member of FRSU, from this organizations in one day nothing not remained would.

Highly assertive approach statement, it is unclear on fix based.
Let clarify, you personally someone prevents to participate "samovydvizhentsem" in for competitions your area?

Indeed, cutting compulsory contributions premiums and participate, tembolee alternative federation there is no, but in if applicable, topic we talk concrete case and great itself that you toured on championship Ukraine (in conceals souls all go win and otbiratsya in zbornuyu, after all correctly) and won, and you in zbornuyu not was invited or emptied this rights. What is your reaction, after all for sportsmena (precisely for sportsmena) clothe, um, zbornoy much is worth

MOA wrote:

C the first part of agree. Not see need be a member of FRSU for order to to participate in for competitions, all should be on base any common downgrade. I not lover of accession in organizations, for still with longstanding since the I remember - to join can be only in g & # A. This deeply my personal "IMHO" s. Have FRSU must be other goals, managerial, not "viewpoint members Party." But contest must is conducted under auspices single organizations. Otherwise years will begin ranging with refereeing and ending slightly whether not with proplachennym rating, and given that for some personal rating - this "bread", then this may become - business, and this should not be so.

And here is with issued strong statements "from this organizations in one day nothing not remained would" not worth to rush, funny they look.

PS: There someone writes about moreover that type need to elect until President FRSU. Believe me, nor on the nor on another place in FRSU particularly strongly people not claims. There except excess hemorrhoids - nothing notll earn. Look at composition executives FRSU, think whatever means they possess, and that at all provides FRSU (in every separately your rented region). Have us for example Oblast chief FRSU jointly with once a club maximally on opportunities helps participants competition. All openly and available those whom this realistically need to. About public, if to any respond to all questions, which in his disordered little head get, then will need hire press General, which to do ain, to only and respond one thing and, too,, especially those who at all even and not tries to to hear. , I reiterate, witness who sits in of the Organization. Have people for spins, if present, their businesses, whom they administer and with whom work, and have them a bit time remains on the, to engage FRSU. No one not prevents, re-elect, pereizberaytes, and spend its time. No one you and words not will tell. Only not forget, that there is still and responsibility. Want themselves try? Hold contest have themselves in the region. Only not on 1.5 cripples, and launch an all-out (ask have Mr Fducha about organizations, Let him go will reveal about tandem. ;) ). And when will pass a their, take their on all discipline and camping on P. And yes, another, and after still and obyazuytes their conduct so much how many will require for selection with region (or with regions, times in presidents whose inspiration blossoms). After this count backward, how many you on this time and your personal money will stray? Forward.

Badmouth easily, homilies build its Epcot Center, with blekdzhekom and girls.

Last edited by Vertex (Dec 29 2013 19:29:40)

+2

fm967 wrote:

Champion of World on mormyshke, if who not knows

Hymalayan not strategically in compositions gold teams.

+1

wrote:

hymalayan not strategically in compositions gold teams.

Here is and I about than.
On anyone of fire case I warn you.
He not was the first, who set foot on moon and flew in space. 8-)

Last edited by Sydoroff (Dec 29 2013 19:57:53)

+1

Vertex wrote:

MOA wrote (and):

After this count backward, how many you on this time and your personal money will stray? Forward!

Well's a good point. So as the federation is public, not profitable organization, must be constantly attract means on various arrangements. I himself direct regional federation aviation species sport, I know that this such. Not so all simply.

Poorly, that decision FRSU about disqualifying, and then and ejecting audits, utterly not brought no good, so as lost all. Lost , has lost FRSU, have lost direction, has lost team, as outcome has lost Ukraine. And most importantly, that question something remained not a closed and decisions on him there is no. Ah for example apply new statement on's accession in federation, and that? Again need to accept, or deny, but at what reason? Will change Alexei? Not fact, and even if will change, then not fact, that not "shoot, will it" someone the other. After all in team we have deal with winners in individual Monster, and this people, in much of, complex and, vozmokhzhno, asotsialnye. All jihadi in a neck? Every with their ambitions and to train station in anybody. Every with their know-how notions and of the secrets of, every not imagining themselves below another and not imagining, that should someone remain obedient to, every with goal become Champion World in personal Monster (modicum can this and deny, but this is so, so as are collected lichniki, team for them problem is secondary). In principle this and not poorly, so as team not from lichnikov priori must be weaker. But to so was with team from lichnikov should someone work.Whom do something these people must listen to and remain obedient to, someone should their to wage and guide, solve questions auditions,, choice increased the, dates, subsequent training process team and camping on D. In my opinion, need kharizmatichnye personality, a trainer, for everyone direction, and not changing from year in year, and permanent. Which bear responsibility for outcome, and that have for this appropriate powers relative to some. ???? coaches necessarily should be not granted a, otherwise, he not sees nothing, except, its stuatsii, and not can exert aid the rest of the members team as in round, so and before the next stage.
With humans need work, otherwise so and will, all in different hand. ???? Ukraine not exception, Russians had Alexei Fadzeeu is in same lines position, truth for other reasons, but this, too, can be to let me down under articles: Ambitions and asotsialnost, well.
Where borrow coaches, as their choose or appoint, to their adopted and revered posleduyuschiy- ( s) sostav- (policies) I not know. But this need start as something to do. This there is the exit.
Of course-same, all of this only my opinion, I so think.

+9

ular wrote:

Thanks, of course, but you me clearly flatter.

Nothing such a, advances pay nothing with which :dontknow: call things their names (sometimes in a comedy form) -esli you adopted wording on its expense, then hope in good sense. :flag:

TUR wrote:

Whom do something these people must listen to and remain obedient to, someone should their to wage and guide, solve questions auditions,, choice increased the, dates, subsequent training process team and camping on D.

Bravo! Better say it is difficult!
Precisely - must remain obedient to, not slightly not on-at their - "get down with kegs!"

Unfortunately, trenaram, even the most the charismatic, sometimes want eat. They have family, which, too, want eat and camping on D.
Woodgrain, albeit incorrect example - football. Coaches are appointed leadership club, coaches pick players, is building disband the training process and camping on D.
The trouble only in financing, onannual salary just one footballer average hands the entire FRSU could would bezbedno flourish many years.

ular wrote:

Trubel only in financing, onannual salary just one footballer average hands the entire FRSU could would bezbedno flourish many years.

Bad comparison. Some you (FRSU), too, not What, think, and with coaches on as something contact them. :flag:

Permanent coaches need 100%! The question is somehow by he elected, invited and is. In short question clean mechanics.

Need and a flat advice fideristov all areas, to our fates decided on not representatives federations from other trends, and specifically fideristy, respected athletes, people which fully in topic and which more than whom-either there is deal until our future.

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 29 2013 21:26:17)

+1

Need to open a new subject, "coaches team" I think this more interesting.

ZooM wrote:

We need and a flat advice fideristov all areas, to our fates decided on not representatives federations from other trends, and specifically fideristy, respected athletes, people which fully in topic and which more than whom-either there is deal until our future.

Edited Zoom (Today 19 :26: 17)

Idea interesting, importantly that would advice was election. And not "pocket" and convenient for rukovodiitelya direction, examples there are already unfortunately.

Again-25. Speech goes about usual respect to each other. Otherwise nor one coaches not will help. If human not respects the entire team - means man in team to do nothing to acquire. And if he not respects team -, too, to do nothing to acquire. There is such people, for whom word "team" this "I and all the rest." And here nor one coaches not will help, only musketry. However don't care. Be the no one hears him.

+4

TUR wrote:

Don't like Belgian comparison. Some you (FRSU), too, not What, think, and with coaches on as something contact them.

Comparison not in is, that FRSU not pays, and in is, that coaches if and elected, then not compete from its number of.
To coaches was prestige for all - he should be with hand. And have him should be lever governance in the form of opportunities exceptions from team player, which a trainer stubbornly not listening anymore and not hears. TBC as in drifting away organizations entitled "artel" - if in artel chestiune, be kind remain obedient to artelschika. Or Walk in another artel.
Although I with you agree, comparison with football indeed bad.

Taras, you thinks as a Komsomol 20s past century - and on yard quite other times, have people quite other motivation and living principles. Declare everyone can the most good aspirations, but on fact man man wolf, when there is laps. In lichke. Did not clear?
I in reform. Sport and so, too, not lezu - not want sooner or later because of this shit can peresratsya with those people, which I now co-players call. And all because, that I man an ambitious. Yes perhaps as and all.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 29 2013 22:32:36)

+3

Borya you can be an, have you all for this there is, have you well is obtained.

Sergey_S28
Earrings, thank you, of course, for trust, but speech now about this not commanded. All much harder.

In you see experienced a trainer.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Deklarirovat everyone can the most good aspirations, but on fact man dog eat dog, when there is laps. In lichke. Did not clear?

Caught thread! This truth.

All complex, is done from ordinary things, this labor.

Sergey_S28 wrote:

In you see experienced a trainer.

Earrings, thank you! Put plus! :)

duffy333 wrote:

Taras, you thinks as a Komsomol 20s past century - and on yard quite other times, have people quite other motivation and living principles. Declare everyone can the most good aspirations, but on fact man man wolf, when there is laps. In lichke. Did not clear?
I in reform. Sport and so, too, not lezu - not want sooner or later because of this shit can peresratsya with those people, which I now co-players call. And all because, that I man an ambitious. Yes perhaps as and all.

Edited duffy333 (Today 20 :32: 36)

Not worry, not peresreshsya. As would who not was "against", always normal people "figure and forgive the"

A trainer remember that aside from this escho need to have courage to take responsibility for outcome team, what sometimes await and from required dismissing, correctly? And who any took responsibility for results in South Africa?

777 wrote:

here and its opinion so-as himself sportsmen, albeit not fisherman. Worlds in South Africa won . This no one says, but after outcome team about this all thought and pozitiv from this outcome benefited only he. On Szczot his articles - not understand why on him, Mr. Harding, tell entire truth about zbornoy then after all declared that his accused in concealing information from team, but as this perhaps if there is a trainer and rotary-- coaches. Neusledili-minus them. Smallest his with zbornoy escho then and problems there is no.
In South Africa should to go was so as he has to take a selection - this rightly. And if Veselovskomu he unpalatable the this personal attitude to each other, always can be withdraw very, not questioning federation before fact. And at all the federation must was fully respond, not then to wreck team. Pays to trip his decided unsportsmanlike, initially, and then he simply zaschischialsya. In late-all if would I otobralsya in zbornuyu in his the form of sport and me would like carried to another place I would, too, zaschischilsya and "all would court in common masses."
About FEDERATsII. Not't forget that all vpiraetsya in money ifederatsiya must their find on saderzhanie athletes. Money, of course, there is no ichest and praise our sportsmenam that they on enthusiasm drive on contest (I think partly and in South Africa) if someone decides this problem - the wear an its federation on the basis regulatory legal documents World organizations. And handle everything- registering you for two season simply n? available. There is desire to - forward. And until we see that authority wrestled rules.

Am asking forgiveness, but request recruit their messages, for example, in Verde, so as because of mistakes the text hard-to read. Wary of offending not wanted to, if that.

Des wrote:

Please forgiveness, but request recruit their messages, for example, in Verde, so as because of mistakes the text hard-to read. Wary of offending not wanted to, if that.

Yes I understand but something will be switched not is obtained. In advance errori for mistakes

Des wrote:

Please forgiveness, but request recruit their messages, for example, in Verde, so as because of mistakes the text hard-to read. Wary of offending not wanted to, if that.

Yes on at?!
Importantly on moderators muscle to go talk

ted wrote:

wyglada of well-.

To teach their life and Russian language.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible