All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible

The disqualification A. Terrible

Posts 481 to 510 of 635

And if on-good - the subject no one not need a.

duffy333 wrote:

Taras, you thinks as a Komsomol 20s past century - and on yard quite other times, have people quite other motivation and living principles. Declare everyone can the most good aspirations, but on fact man man wolf, when there is laps. In lichke. Did not clear?
I in reform. Sport and so, too, not lezu - not want sooner or later because of this shit can peresratsya with those people, which I now co-players call. And all because, that I man an ambitious. Yes perhaps as and all.

Edited duffy333 (Today 20 :32: 36)

Serozha, can find me for naive, but until that all that I see on for competitions - this very ambitious project to pal around team, with whom with all can be normally to communicate. Which not cast forward its I, and gladly or can not gladly (can I what not observed) strive to help in involvement. And spite and the that we can a bit pogryztsya on Forum, on water will all utterly otherwise, I mean under personal meeting. ???? this concerns as our teams, so and Moldovan, so and Russians (on-very least those whom saw on tandem). Here is such here is a small communism, which and like would preserve, let not utopicheski, forever, but as can be longer.

And the that not s in for competitions. Ah that can say? Can say one thing - much staircase, catch it moment. :)

+1

Ah why not need a - very even need a. Here is only conclusions have yielded several in a different a plane.

believe me, nor on the nor on another place in FRSU particularly strongly people not claims. There except excess hemorrhoids - nothing notll earn

Ah, not quite all so! To example President FRSU receives "salary" 100 100,000 UAH in year! :)

super wrote:

Nu, not quite all so! To example President FRSU receives "salary" 100 100,000 UAH in year!

T. E. This maximum that you heard about FRSU? :)
Incidentally, and let us calculate, that such 100 100,000 Grzywna (in year? This slightly-slightly more 1,000 $/ mo. Pardon, I I do not perhaps whether with such rate to think even for fishing trip. On family would facilitated modicum. At least in Odessa grapple flow can be in this sum (and this with by many-by many heralded). So that not that othersmoney. You if documentaries how many from this "salaries" moves away in razedy, you will shit.

PS: You see to particularly strongly fought for chair President FRSU? Here is seriously?

Last edited by Vertex (Dec 30 2013 03:26:53)

Vertex wrote:

By the way, and let us calculate, that such 100 100,000 Grzywna (in year?

And let us better we'll figure out where do these 100 100,000 Grzywna (. Can as times of those money, which team not dopoluchila for victory in South Africa?

Last edited by benderr (Dec 30 2013 08:31:41)

Increasingly much grittier: Being and are reading Protocols FRSU. Man the receiving ? / to - an accountant.

All the popcorn over, give me poison gatorade. o.O
Two bother settling... in steam bath.
Found bystanders conversations Varlaam, Metropolitan of Moscow with Grishka-an impostor on Lithuanian border.
Discovered not philosophical stumbling, and stumbling block. And name of him - FRSU.
Still a bit and will found Turkestan scapegoat.
And here already not until culprit, the celebrations. Already forgotten poor a young boy, which first time recorded in political and not gave a bowl hall in dining room object him on the door (with) in distant winter 2011. A young boy, which it has ascended on Olimp and have which after climbing slightly up breath and little dizzy head.
Forgotten. There is no. Not very the and remembered. Simply need was reason engage, and he found.

Vector themes has changed. To discuss FRSU can and should be, but in my opinion this to do on federativnom internet a time. So will can, and the more driving on discussion behind.
Already not times widely reported proposal about closing themes. I'm gonna join you.

Sydoroff wrote:

Everyone popcorn over, give me poison gatorade. o.O

This want is ended, thriller it come to begins. The popcorn in side, it is time toilet paper stock up on guns. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 30 2013 10:55:38)

Lest not accumulate negative, subjectm closing. Ahead a few days beautiful holiday. Wish all meet New year in circle close and friends with relish and gladness! :flag:
Open subject, as only will emerge any information. :mybb:

Theme is open.

Herecan be watch information about how much man was attended on Conference, how many voted overwhelmingly "Over" and how many "Cowen (." In voting has taken participation 38 people. Only there is no pofamilnogo list of.

Protocol conference FRSU 21.12.2013r. M. Kapot

Zarestrovan ? financing have i?aanoaaieee oblasnikh the Fed 19 areas? 24. A quorum is present. Konferentsya legtimna.

Viklyuchiti audits O. ? ? eai ? a ITF Federation of Sport ie for Lvova, ui superechat iao the kind. Its ITF Federation.

Over - 30
i?ioe - 3
Utrimalosya 5

?aiiy priynyate.
Head can ? had a foreign W. W.
, Secretary General Gridko gas. L.

Also emerged information from President FRSU.

Hello!
For people who not were on Conference, wanted to would clarify situation that situation on the issue with Alexei Strashnym.
Want immediately say, that the situation not goes on favor of Federation. I in the past year, Slava God, forged good relations with the Ministry, but now, stavshego there, me account for write card notes, nothing to figure out situation, respond to letters
Alexey now is making all efforts to undermine gravitas Federation and destruction of its as such. (A very interesting way to protection their personal interests - through with protecting interests all members FRSU).
After applying first of justification to FRSU, in a joint conversation, with Alexei and boss Office neolimpiyskikh species sport DovgodkoDmitrievnoy, she explained, that Minmolodsport public institution, which not can to intervene in affairs public organizations. But in case attract ministries to courts in as a the third hand, the ministry can deny Federation in financing teams teams Ukraine on single fishing their sport and deny in arrogating ranks some.
The second lawsuit Alexey drama already with inputs of ministries, as the third hand.
I'll post letters, which trickled in in the ministry. Read, please. Ask yourself question: Why Alexey requires provide documents, on the basis which, the ministry finances FRSU?. He these files will defend their rights?
About Conference. Many delegates, which intended vote for Alexey, after his speeches and another demonstrations disrespect to society, as such, voted against him. Him inducement option with tomorrow start with net leaf, he on him not agreed, demanding monetary compensation costs for season.
I assure you, that Alexey me not enemy. After Conference, in Monday,, I telephoned Alexey and said, that with climate his relations to FRSU I ready for dialogue. All the more, that the next Conference will 01.03.14. The problem is, that instead decisions current problems Federation, I forced endlessly to decide problems, created Alexei.
About letters Schevicha I. P. (which became for me utter unexpected, and frankly, simply blow in the back), which argues, that I becoming a forger documents. First, if such happened, then why question not put on Presidium or Conference. Or you think, that Ivan Pavlovych from of quiescent people timid dozen? Second, in Presidium, aside from Ivan left the, is still ten people. Most of them existing athletes, which you well know, some champions and Paralympic championships world. You ask them. They will not to risk their reputation,. (People EXCLAlMING me.
Still times want say, that protecting personal interests and undermining gravitas Federation all ways this different things.
With respect,
President FRSU
Had a foreign W. W.

+2

And can be whether where see list voting for exception?

to Him inducement option with tomorrow start with sheer folly

Chudesneyshee proposal as nor get out, see with any hand. And importantly such comparable with those that you stupidly threw with auditions, ChM.

And here is interestingly what would the situation onvention would if would emptied opportunities embody on ChM those who there fell, according to so say.

Fuck frankly child workers garden what the, instead simple dressing-down over as the saying goes with add it first inflated such a situation and now simply need to seek justify, so as brain drain adequately this solve with the outset simply lacked (ah or not like and not thought at that this all so it and Srashnyy proves such with a rolling pin in DUPE)

+1

wrote:

A can be whether where see list voting for exception?

I so understand, was not poimennoe the vote. Where then reverie attended by?

Last edited by Vovan (Jan 18 2014 15:20:20)

Honored.
Santa Barbara nervously cries in the sidelines.
In this year used on curiously Federatsiyakh, organizations. Not regret.

+2

Yo, "some porcupines cried, use, but continueds # & are cactus."
All actions Federation legitimny, and this already was discussed. Why is a theme to discuss, not gather additionally in any way.

Vertex wrote:

all actions Federation legitimny, and this already was discussed. Why is a theme to discuss, not gather additionally in any way.

"Law, that writing."
For transition roads in a disabled place me can and simply warn, and to fine, and, under desire, from the country deport. In authoritarian regimes-style rule all perhaps, passed. And'll be in a minute there same rightly move, because in "old fur young wine not pour." Advertise pursuit a civilized legal controls society, and actions in retailing-style. Hypocrisy is manifest. In a democratic society leadership FRSU should was would provide very serious arguments harm "amoral action audits" in proof of huge negative consequences for sport in a whole, to society piped down. And agreed with "dramatically."
And so, to the infliction, on-muss to a minimum, adopted decision summer, translated his winter, and now stupidly "otmazyvayutsya", when understood, that Russian not Commission itself. Notorious.

Last edited by bambus (Jan 18 2014 19:32:04)

+5

Vertex wrote:

Why is a theme to discuss, not gather additionally in any way.

To to know reverie attended by of those who voted for exception.

Sydoroff wrote:

In this year used on curiously Federatsiyakh, organizations. Not regret.

Here is utterly likewise :cool: And considerable influence decimation precisely this fucky decision federation.

+2

wrote:

Which list? Closing in schestoy times: "List voting for exception."

Gepard wrote:

Sasha, can here means? http://fsfu.org.ua/forum/viewforum.php? b96979af01Vse ??? the likelihood obtain information on official site FRSU a bit higher.

wrote:

A can be whether where see list voting for exception?

Man something searching for under the lantern?
- What are looking for an?
- Klyuch lost.
- A where lost?
- There, in darkness.
- A that OK under the lantern? Are looking for an?
- A here lighter!

:D :D :D

+2

The in is, that instead decisions current problems Federation, I forced endlessly to decide problems, created Alexei.

And why their create?

Alexey now is making all efforts to undermine gravitas Federation and destruction of its as such. (A very interesting way to protection their personal interests - through with protecting interests all members FRSU).

Gee, the you. As disqualify audits, so nor about authority Federation, nor about interest of all members FRSU not thought, but as need to "to douse them in dirt" human, legitimate way upholds their right to freedom speech and choice occupational, so nothing better not have come up with, as do from him "enemy people". :x

Last edited by bambus (Jan 18 2014 20:49:07)

+2

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/cTkmx.jpg

+1

Lara'ss organs is Peter - new profile pic ulybnula. Youth I mentioned. Gygy. Pardon, that not in subject. Realistically ulybnulo. Flud can be to remove. Haha.
Generation, which drinking the Beer from jugs of defeat impossible.

Last edited by ZAV (Jan 18 2014 21:28:45)

+2

benderr wrote:

That utterly likewise :cool: And considerable influence decimation precisely this fucky decision federation.

You this seriously?

Vovan wrote:

you this seriously?

Here is that I such a not comprehensible wrote?

In the hope better, she wasn't desiccating life,
After all not zhilosya under communism!
Repaid with one favor scales changing, Kopru brethren took up
On bottom played small in democracy!

Its huge risks are flowers
Still life all, but were CRUDE,.
Their got busted up noses,
And Karp, Cyprinus carpio carpio so even lips!

And tsar all fish Soame from pot-bellied,
Around themselves brought together humpback ,
Probulkal suddenly them loudly in water:
Will grant all I you freedom!

Its fruit ripe enough soon,
And, their fun until emphasis
Spit on the ground predators proceeds,
After all not always and the lotus sweet!

But, despite all kuryozy,
Sounds of a fins, theirs tears
Formed Rybsovet,
Strung leader portrait!

Ever since on conscience none stepping,
All fish, with Eel until ryapushki,
With sand in each in friend launching,
Sought only partly to feeding trough!

Czar worry only Sea Bass by:
Became punier when one realizes hillsides, lumping after all need to!
But, sitting in the Duma Soame submerged,
Now in focus not sees of a fish a herd!

Morality THE SAME, AS ALWAYS is simple:
Left hanging fish is beginning to with heads, not tail!
And that chose in chapter you on the door frame:
Dovere should explicit,
All fish love and no one not to burst!

source of is here

Last edited by chervyachock (Jan 19 2014 01:19:53)

+2

Said "poets" gloom, in sight exacerbation. Acts winter of. (Source of yakhz)

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 19 2014 01:39:45)

+1

instead decisions current problems Federation, I forced endlessly to decide problems, created Alexei.

So himself and created problem. In sight grilled there was the smell, chair from under legs jolt.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible