All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible

The disqualification A. Terrible

Posts 571 to 600 of 635

Boev wrote:

P. S. Am asking no one not quote my words, not to lend exile and not write about this on other Internet resources.
Signature author
Feeder Team

Oleg!
On your the request I not quote from a.
But mean question on the second point of charges.

I have there is doubt, that could this happen.
, AXEMAN AND WOMAN, that only doubt, before moment until I not'll have a word with Walter Tamashom.
This I will on for competitions next week in Spain, where we together with him not only let us harvest fish on Bank, but and to live in one a hotel.

So here is until theoretically I mean doubts, to captain (coaches) Hungarian team before the most responsible start season mentioned whom-either secrets industrialized fishing, creating competition its team.
The last time I met with Tamashem in September 2013 and on amazingly subtle he not was look like.
Such can be was suggest, if would they were old friends.

But how I know, nor about what friendship not goes speech.
Maximum, Tamas as raised man, displaying respect for to an athlete, which owns medal champion world, welcomes his under meeting.

+2

vos474 wrote:

The most ghastly the, that simple intense personal hatred, has become cause of exception athlete from team, federation.

If to believe new information from Boeva, and I inclined it to believe, then this not simply personal nepryazn-survived would as any, and inability to audits play in team on a common victory, that not may be a plus to his reservations in be utterly.
Most ghastly the, that six months all CIS running a fever, from this of unintelligible situation, 100 people, knowing true position things, no one nothing not talked and smart guise of quietly vzirali on the, that "people would sheep" face too in an attempt to protect its mistaken view of the most good realizations Lukoil.

Last edited by bambus (Feb 27 2014 19:34:27)

S. Burdak wrote:

Such can be was suggest, if would they were old friends.

Sergei, I, in including and from respect to you, not spoke about this before, but times perishing "went Spit on stumbling." Lech on one of the first training facilities in Belgium personally me said, that you before the our trip talked with W. Mate, Tomasz. Even he said the next: "Sergei Ivanovich Burdak told me, to I red line of being able to Sir Walter Tomashu and the will reveal nuances a body of water and industrialized fishing local fish." You this not spoke Lyokhe? Who then from you two trinditsays not truth? :canthearyou: I personally was accustomed to believe their what I'm hearing.

+3

Boev wrote:

You this not spoke Lyokhe?

Oleg!
You already an adult.
As you turns situation, under which I am asking captain Hungarian team give information Ukrainian team?
Ah and of course me interested in, as me without me married?
And if would you said, that I am currently funding team Albania on bobber as soon as ignoring team Ukraine.
You would silently believed not what the me question?
Yes and you must ask questions a bit's correct.

I so understand, that question to Tamashu already not relevant and respectively your the second point charges audits can purge?

+2

Prikolnenko. Can be finally modicum on this Forum vyyasnyatsya all betray him between Strashnym and team??

bambus wrote:

prikolnenko. Can be finally modicum on this Forum vyyasnyatsya all betray him between Strashnym and team??

And me here is long interestingly, when you on har would send. :crazyfun: All disassembling of the - internal deal section (.

+2

bambus wrote:

the kind deal tenth! Here is me interestingly, when they each other send stop.

So and not provoke.

Vadkh wrote:

So and not provoke.

This "the boil" already six months sits in Ukrainian sport. Let us wait, until will poison US the entire organism? Himself something not is dissolving.

Last edited by bambus (Feb 27 2014 21:10:22)

+1

bambus wrote:

this "the boil" already six months sits in Ukrainian sport. Let us wait, until will poison US the entire organism? Himself something not is dissolving.

As you thinking, yours impact speed up maturation? You that seriously so thinking?

Vadkh wrote:

How you thinking, yours impact speed up maturation? You that seriously so thinking?

Ah I in secret on this hope, otherwise it comes not I bred about 30 letters. :dontknow: ahead sports season. As thinking, whether he quietly pass in this situation? Will you give whether you ensure, that any of are signatories this letter, not will zakidan apples audiences, on sorevakh in those regions, where support Alexey? Will you give whether you ensure, that Alexey not will zakidan any rotten Wen on any sorevakh in "interest groups who benefit from their opponents"? The magnitude of figures, restricted point this party such is, that removed any perhaps, until they not reach or same Federation vmenyaemo not will prove strong, that indeed not worst. :tomato: those more, when in country society so is heated by until limit political situation.

Last edited by bambus (Feb 27 2014 21:34:22)

bambus
Ah go, go on Ukraine and try to work question, and the without you not freeing up.

Vadkh wrote:

bambus
Ah go, go on Ukraine and try to work question, and the without you not freeing up.

There and without me "competitors" lack.

bambus wrote:

there and without me "competitors" lack.

So and on Forum, too, their lack. Use more not write.

bamboo- Listen to me, that you use? Otsypte!
Because as I have no other options, 's no one else except nepotrebnykh, when I see, that have human from hundreds of posts 80 devoted FRSU (about which you, as it turns out, little that know), its activities (in which you, too, nor the ear, nor poo face), team Ukraine (to which you were far through not are among) and personally hand a drunk and retsidivistuStrashnomu L., on moonlighting the better fideristu on this side from Aldebarana.

Otmetaya version of about gentle and trepetnykh sentiments, a. You people hold to the latter (or not in play, I can suggest, that you there is nor that different as the usual Troll. Not too organised ourselves the crux of the, but very resounding and clarion. You would in bath on till the new moon, yes have Olega, it seems, with patience today robust, than need to was would.

+4

Vadkh wrote:

So and on Forum, too, their lack. Use more not write.

So let same decide finally this conundrum, to I head not Roulette)

Carlos wrote:

bamboo - Listen to me, that you use? Otsypte!

Smoke Bond. Its robust. If you until light bulbs the situation in your sport, then me there is no. I grant my full its opinion respectively topic office. In than trollizm? Ah and claims in incompetence better send those be all statutes and laws, who until now not can solve this prolonged conflict. More good will. :tomato:

Not pleasant the situation, simply when this would be rendered in masses not all accented such sderzhanymi is received by readers. Not all picture is clear. Think and without us will be dealt with 'like would peacefully'.

Boev wrote:

Sergei, I, in including and from respect to you, not spoke about this before, but times perishing "went Spit on stumbling." Lech on one of the first training facilities in Belgium personally me said, that you before the our trip talked with W. Mate, Tomasz. Even he said the next: "Sergei Ivanovich Burdak told me, to I red line of being able to Sir Walter Tomashu and the will reveal nuances a body of water and industrialized fishing local fish." You this not spoke Lyokhe? Who then from you two trindit says not truth? :canthearyou: I personally was accustomed to believe their what I'm hearing.

I.e., on training understand and find efforts - nizzyaya, and accuse whom either in not luck normally!
This themes and disputes pitfalls underway can be was avoid different by, than by disqualification.
For example, any stage of 5 man on ChM 2013, among them , and four human trigger that the type assembly and observe In MICROSURGERY the, that WE NOT want the EKhAT on ChM with you, if human not popuskaet, then is written letter on name of President frsu. And there is no loud scandals, unmasking and all on chesnaku.
And a rubber black ??? I got it clamped, here is not a good man! Likely thought, that need have initially,, here is;!

In my, this subject can to discuss only people, directly akess attitude to their sport and to FRSU, and so-same vivid each other personally. Everything else, gossip and jibber-jabber!

+8

32 wrote:

In my, this subject can to discuss only people, directly akess attitude to their sport and to FRSU, and so-same vivid each other personally. Everything else, gossip and jibber-jabber.

If this stumbling in my a kitchen, I am reasonably some attitude to their sport and personally know Alexey and other marine dispute.

wrote:

bamboo and not went would you see. Provoke have their, can on hat falls in front of

Their me already use keyboard on 4 local forums. Also preferred not to notice problems. -easier them from this not became)

wrote:

If this stumbling in my a kitchen

Not in your. I clearly voiced its thought.

32 wrote:

In my, this subject can to discuss only people, directly akess attitude to their sport and to FRSU,

When OK you finally-??? find, that FRSU-this "the employee" society on development rybsporta, and with "worker" adopted ask. Here is how start pursue direct FRSU, instead host Ukraine, then and chase to discuss all problems their narrow Clextral.
To all only ask that. Problems I see such.
Athletes fleeing from sport, motivating their decision in including and unhealthy situation with Strashnym (, Donetsk) and other statements in various themes type "on figs us FRSU, if top eight slots there not value?"
A ghastly can withdraw an in team-competitors, as Fadzeeu. As you explain its its loss in case victory his team over your?
As goes in good FRSU eventual organization commercial competition under involvement audits? He all-??? "brand" and these can be enjoy for promotion alternative FRSU ??????.
As you explain foreign partners, that Champion of World in your country now grandee "non-the grant"?
As you will compensate for possible reductions acting sponsor contracts have athletes or same their fail to renew, interruption, in ties with loss of their popularity in ties with this scandal? Like as in the west to ethical side issue enough scrupulous.
Respond can be modicum with language;, modicum with invective, only would essentially.

+1

With what goal created this line "Disqualified A. Terrible "?! :dontknow: me seems, the disobedient there is more important questions for deliberation of!

Last edited by Nick (Feb 28 2014 00:35:19)

A cool line!
Lech, Poifect!, otzhimay their on full! You the best, simply know this, but importantly look opportunities even and even to prove to this on for competitions! Regale, and!?

Brilliant, the Axe!! Another problem of yours reminded. That will, if will return in sport, again will pass otbory in team, current be utterly again write letter with flat or same on-muss to a minimum recover in side? But as same sponsorship contracts)

S. Burdak wrote:

How you turns situation, under which I am asking captain Hungarian team give information Ukrainian team?
Ah and of course me interested in, as me without me married?

Ask have audits. He personally me this said. Then I him even believed.

wrote:

A a rubber black ??? I got it clamped, here is not a good man! Likely thought, that need have initially,.

Constantine, and have you there is black maverskaya rubber? I have not was. Then its and stores not was. Moreover, me its always been lacking. But, there other conditions. And share with mate on team or not this of course deal personal. Simply on this perfectly in sight rights.
Constantine, you would to his your partner with your Treatment, if would he asked have you, to example, hook? That would you not wrote, the answer I know. Incidentally, I was already the second, whom Treatment with this rubber, although have the most its was not little.

bambus wrote:

. That will, if will return in sport, again will pass otbory in team, current be utterly again write letter with flat or.

Be utterly wrote a letter not because that he past otbory, and from-for his behavior and public abuse other members team, in including and on themselves audition. :canthearyou:

+2

bambus
Find the signature my previous post in this dead bough.
Ah and question to audience: That here can be to discuss on 20-Ventotene pages? As virgins, it god.

+1

Boev wrote:

capacities have audits. He personally me this said.

Think, that need to ask have first - Tamas Mr. Walther yet..., shared whether he their know-how notions with Strashnym?
If shared, means claim valid, and if not, the and court there is no.
Through week will you the answer.

On the issue rubber also there is doubt.

So as this rubber sells only I have in office (in stores its virtually not meet) the means implicitly I contributed to this situation.
And so.
Few years ago, when fidernyy sport is rousing itself in mountain, on one of competition I asked audits, have which was very many skhodov fish, why fideristy not enjoy amortizatorom?
It turned out, that some buffer against an there is, but from him little-wing.
So as we poplavochniki on amortizatorakh dog ate I proposed Strashnomu try our shtekernuyu attached, which in several times more effectively than as gum.
After this demand on this attached strongly appreciated.
A ghastly on opportunities always bought these this attached, but not always she was.
Was several times, when I him gave its personal supply.
This I wrote for moreover, to was clear my an indirect attitude to this situation and the that black rubber many not case.
So here is after's read I telephoned Strashnomu and asked-on shared he rubber or I got it clamped.
His answer Wu me asked only Levicky, with which I and announced his. The rest athletes attached not were asked.
Need to ask question a man named Levitsky.
And until and on third point of the indictment strongly wobbly (liquid).

Ah and on first point of at all nothing not understandable.

In it is expressed claim an aide, which not conveyed information.
Yes, if so this was the aide to wall.
Personally I if would have us in poplavke occurred such a situation, then orgvyvody followed immediately.

But! Under than here , who was stakeholder competition?

On anybody should get assistant.

In one word:

1. The first point not on address.
2. The second point-fetched (but requires verification).
3. The third neobektivnyy.

From just this can be suggest, that there is any other reasons.
And here is what this reasons human errors or objective all, who reads this subject, can only guess.

Me personally grassroots deed Sergei Popova (Zuma).
At what reason he not put its signature under this request (requirement) me like would from him hear.

On fact this situation except regrettable nothing not causes.
Lost from overthrew the all.
And be played further.
Personal ambitions prevent to do golden medals team Ukraine.

Ahead IV direct World, and understanding of current situation so and not time come.

+2

Boev wrote:

Constantine, and have you there is black maverskaya rubber? I have not was. Then its and stores not was. Moreover, me its always been lacking. But, there other conditions. And share with mate on team or not this of course deal personal. Simply on this perfectly in sight rights.
Constantine, you would to his your partner with your Treatment, if would he asked have you, to example, hook? That would you not wrote, the answer I know. Incidentally, I was already the second, whom Treatment with this rubber, although have the most its was not little.

Oleg, yes was joking I on expense gum, thought you'll understand. Deal after all not in it, and in way rid of mainstreams. Perishing painful for he reminds me actions former leadership countries.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible