All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible

The disqualification A. Terrible

Posts 61 to 90 of 635

Pavel K wrote:

Alexei, think, think, that write. Lawyer as nor as.

This you to this: "Naturally. Only real the guy, leader, yes and simply - responsible man, gave would in tell Abe there, on a reservoir. "
Paul, then was has. Perhaps the absence of smayla in late, misdiagnosed for imposing austerity office. Did you think, that I seriously would called for set of in a fist combat. :D [- deleted.

And can still not too late? (Both conflicting images actor + authoritative an honest broker + mangal = guys will express each other their claims and grievances. They'll shake hands andt address sports in good Ukraine!)

+2

Satyr wrote:

Yes don't care on comment I can this the most
Veselovskogo gorya Volodimirovicha
Believe kind of a whiner a sissy and shit as human after of starting, and ready say him this in face under meeting

Genre zabanen on month for insult another forumchanina. :canthearyou:

Guys, hold their emotions in check. Honor each other. Before, as that any write - three times think. Witness in a mirror and say aloud its speech. All the more, that much of forums not in rate events and not are familiar personally with both opponents. Here is discussed not "Zov Gavrily", and far more serious things.

+8

And no one has tried read the second paragraph aeiiae and on this stop. Decisions court, adminkomissiy judgements are to fulfilling, as and disciplinary violations by committees, consequences not carry are determined by law.
It is time would embracing to civilization.

wrote:

A no one has tried read the second paragraph aeiiae and on this stop. Decisions court, adminkomissiy judgements are to fulfilling, as and disciplinary violations by committees, consequences not carry are determined by law.
It is time would embracing to civilization.

Not spit out everything what precisely regulatory legal an act of defines such education as "the disciplinary Committee" and his powers? And the, suddenly, can already be their troikadisciplinary committees create and punish all whom nor into trouble over there.

PS. And not need to drag in the here courts, pl-the kind. In Court, as times, no one not neutralist.

Last edited by alko (Aug 19 2013 22:11:43)

BAMBUR wrote:

A can still not too late? (Both conflicting images actor + authoritative an honest broker + mangal = guys will express each other their claims and grievances. They'll shake hands andt address sports in good Ukraine!)

Well was would. Although would preserve this world until ChM 2013. Only not will this. Such letters write not to then contend. This a calculated step.

Boev wrote:

Veselovsky indeed a respected people. Can be any send on yukh or in public calling a fool, the accurately not his.

So something it so, but, prichine whether, itself reaction on pustobrekhnyu audits looks not very. Not doubt, that Veselovsky latent kept in mind the contestant stupid article, published Alexei and from-for which blot on team, as we already see, not DeepBurner nowhere until now. Simply he was sent like as on concepts, vozzvav to administrative people, and need was do all thinner and smarter.
I, of course, risk be zabanennym, too,, but not can not say: A ghastly fool I mean, he called not moreover, start need to was with themselves. Live their mind, A beehymalayan! ("Brigade") First of than sign up under Article, learn and think about it, correctly whether assess because of. Above than telepat language, think about it, Africa can be times in life. I all understand, young, hotheaded, but it is time already start be more responsible.

I have all. Wish all popadayuschikh and literate resolution of the conflict, and also nepovtoreniya such wake-up in further.

+7

SEMEN wrote:

I participated on first meeting disciplinary Committee about articles

Guys give exile on article please.

" statement, defendant experienced personal dislike victim?
Yeeeah! Experienced! He me himself said: such a personal aversion I find it to victim, that eat not can "

In conflict on Prilbychakh there is no winners, but there is two losers. Unfortunately, from all methods was chosen such path - ah hold his liquor a path-reaching. Although all can be was solve still there and forget.

FRSU in the current format - leftover from old system. Disciplinary Commission implementing various decision even not faced opinion eyewitnesses. Although solution must be adequate relative to all sides conflict

Text or. And otbory need to abolish - in such a format this face a bleak Guano. There are three rating contest - and let leading five original on rating + spare and go to Worlds. This honestly and rightly

+13

Boev wrote:

genre zabanen on month for insult forumchanina.

Sorry, no forumchanina? With somehow down?

+4

wrote:

Fduch - Uh- - Not gonna :cool:

wrote:

Ulybnulo :D

wrote:

A couple of years ago famously uttered by this same, envious such the episode slovestnoy and morally-cultural dizinterii, that simply're screwed. Lucas. And importantly those same faces. Those same old aliases. But increasingly already even, pass until cardinal extreme.

Ah flamboyant increasingly not worth on place, and evolves ;-)

Zdivuvalo odne, people, ye not ia?ou nyakogo vdnoshennya until "populrizats fdernogo fields of" pozvolyayut ? aieo nia ? komentar, negdn vikhovany e?aei ? (after ye non-). Pdnmt an capacity of for ?ie ?iee ? robt would peculiarities!! O ? emots i ? whom plyusv not dodayut! And founded by the problem strong athlete audits in eiai mentor, yeee in ditinu zagnav such a Propulsion On, ? ssea Lokha soak up, ye milk Mater (for not povnikh three ?iee-TRET notice), ui us o?aaa, time, nanmati priest for convinced-ekzertsizm, uia povernuti eiai in ia? for, yeeo a bezperechno iaea gden!

+1

And the situation something a lose-lose. And a lose-lose for team Ukraine. If Court will restore audits in team (and I in this not doubt, because as documents FRSU - attorney the diploma, written by a one leftist), as team led by captain this perceives the domestic?
How comfortable experience psychologically (and, without correct psychology never no one nowhere will not achieve good outcome) Alexey will in team, where part of athletes his not perceive?
How thus nevosprinimayuschim comfortable experience will play in one team with Alexei?
Am confident on 100% only in one: Team, within which rage serious bargaining of, never will successful!

And still I have question to people, which here heads nodding in side achievements group of. With all due respect to to his and waste Alexey.
You and carried consider that man could achieve successes as on pan-Ukrainian rating compiled, so and on international level without the support team?
Guys, not shift in naive boys, inhabits slogans type "strongest advance fiderist world" and camping on P. Because as even personal outcome on any a fishing Sally - this a consequence big deal of preparatory military command work. Work not only athletes (test work various prikormochnykh mixtures, competitors, combinations changeable tips and camping on To, but and coaches with Batia (the right and competent information during round - is invaluable! I not say already about organizations map for, wait, nutrition, prikormki, survivors components and camping on P.
And no one never will persuade me in contrary. That is why their command medals I prize far more, than personal. And comfort and composure in team for me in this sport always were the most the main!

Last edited by VIVA (Aug 20 2013 00:44:44)

+14

No one keeps achievements team, but on fact three edenichki made

VIVA wrote:

even personal outcome on any a fishing Sally - this a consequence big deal of preparatory military command work.

:writing: Completely agree with Viktor.

benderr wrote:

Completely agree with Viktor.

Ulybnulo.

Can tell, will you then, why then coined personal laps. With personal medals? Have left would only major team and hassle less.

Last edited by (Aug 20 2013 08:23:38)

I think in any types of industrialized fishing, in teams will always be she dirt, after all people are being singled out not on moral compatibility, and on outcomes rating speeches. Loath need stock up on guns patience and learn play in any conditions, even with humans which little are pleasant. After all goal deserves order to on time beyond their principles and bygones, this direct World and opportunity represent their country and with goosebumps going on the skin by to hear Home anthem on open the most large tournaments in year.
This ultimate goal than a minor circulation own passions!
????? men Anaaaa there is goal which more important own opinion and ambitions, and in case with team never cannot be questioning own interests over public. This the very reason and place where should be modicum and temporary, but. "Bolshoooooeee truce."

When will Club direct World or Club direct Europe or Fidernaya the League top eight slots, here is in those the bright times all team will be beamed lats friendly support, command spirit and the best reflection of the game in your passes as on life, so and on time tournaments. And until there is chances on victory only have the most patient and purposeful :)

Last edited by ZooM (Aug 20 2013 08:29:49)

+5

Until the last moment hoped, that conflict will be reconciled peaceful way. But apparently not fate. To discuss decisions disciplinary Commission, as a member of federation not mean rights. This can to do those who several months ago released from it or never in it not was. Ah and those who leading athlete countries calls on pages this Forum. In my opinion had the opportunity to solve situation and not reproduces its to levels conflict. If he this not made, then have him his vision of this problems. Now problems already there is no, now consequences.

+3

wrote:

why then coined personal midterm with personal medals? Have left would only major team and hassle less.

Many run thought :cool:

Carlos wrote:

. That Veselovsky latent kept in mind the contestant stupid article, published Alexei. Above than sign up under Article.

Guys. Which times mussiruyutsya discussion articles audits. Please discard exile. If mystery such a. Can be in lichku. Spasiba!

wrote:

please discard exile.

That. Post 612.

VIVA wrote:

A the situation something a lose-lose. And a lose-lose for team Ukraine. If Court will restore audits in team (and I in this not doubt, because as documents FRSU - attorney the diploma, written by a one leftist), as team led by captain this perceives the domestic?

Ah times hit "A", mind voicing and "B" - who still from athletes team except captain "is not overfund" Alexey? And why deal is not confined to fiderom and audits go still and from mormyshki?

Seneng comfortable experience psychologically (and, without correct psychology never no one nowhere will not achieve good outcome) Alexey will in team, where part of athletes his not perceive?
How thus nevosprinimayuschim comfortable experience will play in one team with Alexei?
Am confident on 100% only in one: Team, within which rage serious bargaining of, never will successful!

Is worth to qualitatively to start thinking in than precisely the reason of strife. With hand this see so that some who believes themselves more a worthy possess title Champion World in personal Monster than some "milk ball" rebuffed title thanks to a certain Favour of fortune and and did + makes all to ??? this title get, double stole for way goes masks. Can be was would say that this is not so if would Veselovsky himself refused from trip on ChM in protest against articles and / or behavior Alexey. And so remains to think only the worst - "on flavor their will learn their" :dontknow:

VIVA wrote:

Seneng comfortable experience psychologically (and, without correct psychology never no one nowhere will not achieve good outcome) Alexey will in team, where part of athletes his not perceive?

Vecherinok and you bet you think in Belgium in team with psychology of was all well? And began still in Italy, when on arrival began to jihadi on Trolika, so as barber.

+2

wrote:

Perhaps tell, will you then, why then coined personal laps. With personal medals? Have left would only major team and hassle less.

Counter question: Why then have come up with major team laps.? Lichniku hassle and moreover less.
Only me very like would watch, as lichnik for time out, a speedy for training facilities, lines up with all no-go zones, will check, which of prikormochnykh trains works free design all, will understand, on what distance there is and with what right complement harvest and camping on P.

+3

alko wrote:

some "milk ball" rebuffed title

Not know who you, but know (understood) that in rate. :flag:

wrote:

I in encouraged should to justify oneself to or before someone to apologize?
Insult direct texts Igor Alexander Veselovsky (aka vesel).
Here is his profile.
Hope, and with your plyusuyuschim, too, understandable?

+2

VIVA wrote:

Only me very like would watch, as lichnik for time out, a speedy for training facilities, lines up with all no-go zones, will check, which of prikormochnykh trains works free design all, will understand, on what distance there is and with what right complement harvest and camping on P.

Vtya have to suffer rozbiratis, aea fringes can is ye viroste class sportsmenv?

Why was pull with blamed on fighting? If immediately same not stared scaling it up - means pretended all all. :dontknow: Be men, both is famously take, you can cram it up far any their grievances and forward. :cool: A arrive with ChM, so you're keeping tabs bargaining of, if want to.

Last edited by (Aug 20 2013 11:02:16)

Hello, friends!
Glad you to inform, that decision of the Presidium of FRSU from 2 March 2013, which Strashnomu A. The jury reprimand and obliged publicly apologize, recognized illegalPecherskim to regional court cities of Kyiv.
Court, instead evidence, concluded about outlaw the attractaudits A. To disciplinary responsibility.
So same court review, that Federation fishing sport Ukraine in fact outstripping statutnye powers, accepting decision about attracting to disciplinary responsibility audits A.
Moreover, court was review, that commitment public apology is illegal, because according to st.19 Constitution Ukraine, legal order in Ukraine rests on the principles, in accordance with whom no one can be forced do the, that not solution.National law.
Court decided to:
Admit illegal and abolishdecision Vseukransko public organizations Federation fishing sport Ukraine about is particularly dressing-down over audits A. For unsportsmanlike behavior and commitment public apology (Protocol sessions of the Presidium of FRSU from 2 March 2013).
Absentia court decision is gathering legitimate forces in accordance with order, fixed Enterprise Ukraine.

+13

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible