All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible

The disqualification A. Terrible

Posts 91 to 120 of 635

Added information, that should know all.

21 December took place conference, on which also dare and question Alexey audits. Him have provided word, after which was the vote. In voting ???? participation all presidents iaeanoiuo federations, members presidium and leaders trends FRSU. All details not know, but the, that most has arrived on conference with support in favor of Lyokhi, this fact. Not know, that he them, mentioned but, after his speech voters learned verdict not in his favor. Virtually unanimously Alexey “was is removed from ranks FRSU.

Even not thought, that this conflict can have such consequences. Ukrainian feeder lost strong of a soldier. A pity.:angry:

P. S. Am asking keep themselves in the hands of and with respect applies to other forumchanam.

+3

Boev wrote:

near-unanimously Alexey “was is removed from ranks FRSU forever.

And that now? Understandable, that dodged, then yes-, and in principle? On example biathlon, he can play for Italy, for example?

P. S. Word ", it's idiotic" hardly would reflect the, that navarilo hands-in FRSU.

+3

Read and even to imagine not can for that can be was nudge such a athlete - I so understand one of best!?

Ty Sho OK he such said that all in bayonets adopted his? Rarely such meets that would all were against.

Here is and it is time - create federation Ukraine on glitterati fideru! Led by should become 1-Interwiev - 19TH CHAMPION WORLD software FIDERNOMU their sport - ALEKSEY a ghastly, deputy, ah, as, with my bell tower, - OLEG fighting! Athletes and not athletes - CRT against?! And this the federation must manage all fidernym sports in Ukraine, and naturally - only the most best athletes must represent our
"Nenku Ukraine" on international for competitions, but not in rip "not gnidnyki"!

A. Under the current situation on Maidan - sponsors WE find!

Last edited by YuraHanter (Dec 24 2013 22:29:11)

YuraHanter wrote:

. Deputy, ah, as, with my bell tower, - OLEG fighting!

Yura, thank you of course, but I your passes for several reasons. One of them, this lack of realism of the this wouldn. FRSU official organization, shadowy in the defense department Zambo and sport. And only FRSU, with applying the same ministries, has the right delegate representatives countries on international tournaments. The second organizations, such FRSU be not can. T. E. Create can be that squire. Club, league, even one federation. Even if in its ranks will best athletes countries, to participate on Championships World they, alas, will not be able.

+1

As the me, many of forums situation for scenes fidernogo sport not know, because, as can be sound global responses and adequately judge who rights who is to blame, and what passions there breathtaking in my opinion.

+3

Boev wrote:

Yura, thank you of course, but I your passes for several reasons.

I, so think, that if nothing not to do, so nothing and not tickles! Interestingly listen opinion ALL guys and caramel and -, too,.

On such events is fought or a transcript of that or record, was would well hear opinion delegates this arrangements, or revere Protocol conference, but the that hymalayan himself nakhomutal, so this fact.

+2

оксиген wrote:

but the that hymalayan himself nakhomutal, so this fact

Even I have, have human with highly vast to think, in anybody not incapable puzzle even 4000m2 as well as raze. If TO sessions most, as says Oleg, was is prepared "understand and tarts are over-Mr.-Mr.-being hosted", then even vynutyy and manners (in direct sense) bolt on Charter FRSU during debate could not trigger such consequences.

+1

Ah, people, you have this, as in sovdepovskie times, human been ditched from Party? Was removed leading player on joy competitors, under joyous il and whistling? Yeeees, affairs.

+1

Carlos wrote:

Even I have, have human with highly vast to think, in anybody not incapable puzzle even 4000m2 as well as raze. If TO sessions most, as says Oleg, was is prepared "understand and tarts are over-g-g-being hosted", then even vynutyy and manners (in direct sense) bolt on Charter FRSU during debate could not trigger such consequences.

Vitalik, have you my noddle boils that need to. But puzzle this she not give up his emergency, for his almost it is unrealistic lay down their, even holding about information fully. And you not possess Ideology at all.
I yesterday enough long talked with Lyokhoy. Something him tried to explain. Some in than philosophical. Not because, that we friends - there is no. Simply purely on-humanely and purely on glitterati principle. I very want in next year to return in sport. And me always and around the likes compete with the most strong.

I on 99% am confident, that could would solve this question. Because, if very need, the situation audits the jury two calls. Him I told as. Here not d, because this concerns only his.

But have Lyokhi its glance on life and its glance on this power situation. He chose for themselves its truth. And this his right. From my proposals he refused. And on humanely I respect his choice. Modicum and believe, that neither to what good nor for audits, nor for situation in Ukrainian sporting event feeder this choice not will lead.

So, guys, to qualitatively think, above than something flatly write on this issue, someone in than something to blame, to criticize, and someone to something call for.

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 24 2013 23:16:10)

+13

Boev wrote:

In voting ???? participation all presidents iaeanoiuo federations

o.O
I hope you're lying unconsciously, because as you introduced misleading.

Boev wrote:

FRSU official organization, shadowy in the defense department Zambo and sport. And only FRSU, with applying the same ministries, has the right delegate representatives countries on international tournaments.

I not lawyer, but so understand, that FRSU someone nurtured, type there is the founders that can close or sell his baby. There is here lawyers? I not rights?

Carlos wrote:

Even I have, have human with highly vast to think, in anybody not incapable puzzle even 4000m2 as well as raze.

My option: Stupidly wanted to apology and dug his heels in in this. But can I not variants.

VIVA wrote:

But have Lyokhi its glance on life and its glance on this power situation.

You like it or say, that this Lyoshino decision?

Boev wrote:

In voting ???? participation all presidents iaeanoiuo federations,

Oleg, can be posting list participants presidents (executives iaeanoiuo trends?

Boev wrote:

Added information, that should know all.

Stuck contribute some clarity.
21 December took place conference FRSU. If who-who not knows, then this woven guiding body Federation Fishing Sports which consists of delegates with all iaeanoiuo federations Ukraine and also g of Kyiv and Propulsion Sevastopol (on two rights).
Among series of issues which stood on the agenda was and question about decisions conflict "“ - FRSU. " Among decisions which purported for resolution of the conflict with on on the vote were (however, on memory):
1. Conclusion global, i.e. Alexey-lawsuits are, and the federation ceases to operated by Entraction Operation Ltd. (Alexey “refused);
2. Resolve the conflict Alexey Strashnomu with opposing participants conflict so say on those for bottle. (Alexey “refused);
3. Exception A. Terrible from members FRSU. (Word "lifetime" not sounded)
Alexey with its part proposed only one way out - FRSU pays him money (figure incidentally quite much), he with its part ceases to all legal bickering and also explicit and lucid actions aimed at intercourse material and moral harm.
Want be noted that the vote putting off unpleasant throughout the days with hope that Alexey all ??? changes its expressly decision, but alas this not happened. And already after final spicha A. Terrible supporters have him among inherent already almost not remained.

Last edited by Vodan (Dec 24 2013 23:34:41)

+7

Фдуч wrote:

I hope you're lying unconsciously, because as you introduced misleading.

Protocol with names not yet saw. He soon should emerge on site FRSU. On conference was restricted on TWO YEARS representative from KAZhDOY Oblast federation. Were whether there all presidents or delegates iaeanoiuo the Fed, not know. Know, that tested more 30 people. Where I'm lying? :dontknow:

Roshen wrote:

Oleg, can be posting list participants presidents (executives iaeanoiuo trends)?

I not spoke of the senior iaeanoiuo trends. Us there not were invited.

P. S. Ah, here is, until klatsal, instructor Vodanincreasingly spelled out. Thank you.

Vodan wrote:

I'll try contribute some clarity.

Strange that in the list not was the most might be a logical points species "the federation subject to solving court and abolishes operated by Entraction Operation Ltd." Yes and about what voting could go speech - "fulfill or not fulfill court decision"? And so for default decisions court like as article and in criminal code there is. Now have Alexey the situation species "and la re Herr whom and la re Herr" - if recover raze the plant those of FRSU who keeps sabotaging court decision.

+2

Vodan wrote:

A already after final spicha A. Terrible supporters have him among inherent already almost not remained.

Interestingly, that he there told, that from him almost all turned their backs? Record not has been conducted?

Ah, that here say.

Stance FRSU on "issue A. Terrible "me is clear as Divine Day and no changes I from this public organizations, that recognizes Minmolodsportu, I and not expected.

For me interestingly here is that: Previously hymalayan “very actively and in a timely informs" people "about results of their judicial battles with FRSU, with I repeatedly met such a information for his signature and on this Forum, and on House Rybak's (Kyiv) and in Facebook.

And here is about a recent voting on conference FRSU, concluded the exception from ranks this federation acceptance Champion World on as it comes to shagging (2011) Alexey audits, Ukraine - until that full quiet, hymalayan why something speaks out, as guerrillas - when, seemed would, him need to even stronger "to beat in grandsire of" and "yell in entire features" in the Internet-media about his our disagreement with this solution.

Vinn wrote:

Fear I, that this is not only and not so much exclusively Leshino decision. And this the saddest thing, for than were bad the first two points agenda? And slogans type "StateFeder - this I!" In our realities of never was particularly popular. Over.

+1

And why shout? Court abolished previous decisions Commission FRSU, will abolish and the next, if they not fit a sitting law.

Boev wrote:

Protocol with names not yet saw. He soon should emerge on site FRSU. On conference was restricted on TWO YEARS representative from KAZhDOY Oblast federation. Were whether there all presidents or delegates iaeanoiuo the Fed, not know. Know, that tested more 30 people. Where I'm lying?

Here:

Boev wrote:

In voting ???? participation allpresidents iaeanoiuo federations

Fduch.I not'm lying. For that bought, for something sold. Me there not was. If someone not arrived for my conference, this his deal. You know accurately whom there not was? And I there is no. When will emerge Protocol,, too, d know.
P. S. Not you whether on donetskom Forum said, that Lyokhu disqualified "lifetime"? And it turns out, that such formulations not was. You?

Exactly about this and speech.

alko wrote:

Вот только невыполнение предыдущего решения суда остается невыполнением решения суда...

Какое решение суда было не выполнено? Давайте пройдемся по фактам. И пока нет последнего протокола пробежимся по предыдущим, дабы не перекручивать и не передергивать.

Вначале было слово.

Выписка из протокола президиума от 02.03.2013:
«На обговорення винесена пропозиція – винести попередження Олексію Страшному за неспортивну поведінку. Звинувачення не підтверджуються фактами. У разі повторної спроби вирішення проблем подібним шляхом (засоби масової інформації) – дискваліфікувати.
Оскільки образа членам команди та капітану збірної України з лову риби фідером 2012 року Веселовському Ігорю була нанесена публічно, то і вибачення повинні бути принесені публічно.»

И как результат

A. Strashnyi wrote:

Суд решил:Признать незаконным и отменить решение Всеукраинской общественной организации «Федерация рыболовного спорта Украины» о вынесении выговора Страшного А. за неспортивное поведение и обязательстве публичного извинения (Протокол заседания Президиума ФРСУ от 02 марта 2013 года).Заочное решение суда набирает законной силы в соответствии с порядком, установленным ГПК Украины.

Про отмену дисквалификации в судовом решении нет ни слова.

Идем дальше.

Выписка из протокола президиума от 19.10.2013:
В. Левченко доповів про ситуаціюз членом Запоріжською Федерації риболовного спорту А. Страшним. Спортсмен подав на ФРСУ до суду два позови, по статті і попередженню(зобов'язанню вибачитися перед Веселовським), та другий позов по дискваліфікації та притягнув, в якості третьої сторони, Міністерство молоді і спорту. В. Левченко попереджає про небажаність і небезпеку такої ситуації, оскільки постраждати може ФРСУ. Зокрема, доводить до присутніх прецедент з федерацією парашутного спорту, коли судові розгляди стали причиною припинення фінансування і надання звань спортсменам.
Дії А. Страшного деструктивні і спрямовані на підривання авторитету ФРСУ.
Свої точки зору висловили Блескун Сергій та Терещук Олександр.
Левченко вносить пропозицію про надання матеріалів справи по судових позовах Страшного А. юристові, і якщо юрист рекомендує відмінити рішення Президії по дискваліфікації, ми ставимо на голосування питання про відміну цього рішення. Після чого залишаємо за собою право ставити питання про виключення А. Страшного з членів ФРСУ.
Голосування по цьому питанню може проводитись інтернет-голосуванням.

Видать юрист не дал рекомендаций по отмене решения о дисквалификации. 
Все выписки с протоколов взяты с сайта ФРСУ.
http://fsfu.org.ua/index.php/2013-10-14 … menty-frsu
P.S. Я не защищаю ни одну из сторон. Просто констатирую факты.

Last edited by Sydoroff (Dec 25 2013 01:14:12)

+1

The situation a lose-lose, but Alexey himself chose this path, not on own first know, that with him tried to chat many, in particular representative our Lvov federation, chief karpovogo napravleniya- Taras Sendega, incidentally lawyer and a diplomatic lawyer, but He no one not heard, all simply in of shock from his behavior. On airline outcome you already know.

Boev wrote:

lied to?

:) It I have as something on-early life the upper education, so from him napriklad, sho if not is specified term disqualifying, then this lifetime. So that, if I not rights, then this flaws education. :music:

PS At how many months something disqualified?

Vinn wrote:

In including. He could go on the world. But not diary its to accept in is the form of, in what him offered. Respectively, other side not staged a his proposals exit from situation. Here is and increasingly.

Sydoroff wrote:

Pro removal of disqualifying in the vessel's addressing there is no nor words.

This because FRSU tries to manipulate information.

Here is:
"Also Gheorghievici rayonnu Court decided to lawsuit audits A. A. To Vseukraїnskoї public organizations “Federation fishing sport Ukraine ”, third face: The ministry youth and sport Ukraine about recognition illegal and the repeal decisions of the Presidium of Vseukraїnskoї public organizations“ Federation fishing sport Ukraine ” from 16 August 2013 – satisfy.
Recognize decision Vseukraїnskoї public organizations “Federation fishing sport Ukraine ” from 16 August 2013 pitfalls disqualifying audits A. A. The maturity on 1 calendar year - illegal.
Decision Vseukraїnskoї public organizations “Federation fishing sport Ukraine ” from 16 August 2013 pitfalls disqualifying audits A. A. The maturity on 1 calendar year - abolish. "

Pruflink:
at the other Forum

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » The disqualification A. Terrible