All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » International feeder

International feeder

Posts 1 to 21 of 21

Zhytomyr the federation offers conduct contest on the Desna river where was the first tour EO in this year and give predavaritelnoe workplace of name - International contest fishing industrialized fishing fiderom "Desna river Feder ATS -2014"

+1

All only for! :cool:
And in than exactly question? Or this already that sad!?

Last edited by Алекс (Aug 23 2013 15:25:33)

And of my eggs?

And can to accept participation any wishing? That the on like that suits of cards only with the international tilt or the Asian Friendship as in Belarus?

Submit this ressurection long the forgotten and beloved International Film Festival.

ТВВ wrote:

Zhytomyr the federation offers conduct contest.

Yuric wrote:

And can to accept participation any wishing? That the on like that suits of cards only with the international tilt or the Asian Friendship as in Belarus?

On my view, this sports international contest, so as leading the - Zhytomyr the federation. Fishing sport Ukraine.
Became be, can to accept participation only athletes, not any wishing (not torchbearer).

Dood wrote:

At my view, this sports international contest, so as leading the - Zhytomyr the federation. Fishing sport Ukraine.
Became be, can to accept participation only athletes, not any wishing (not torchbearer).

Risk be zabanenym, but'll ask. Tell and A. A ghastly can to accept participation in these for competitions?

Алекс wrote:

Everyone only for!
And in than exactly question? Or this already that sad!?
Edited Alex (2013 08-23 14 :25: 33)
Signature author
Match Angling Products

Question in determining dates competition and plenty participants (if more 60 man neobkhodimodopolnitelno dominant role Bank). Timeline for conducting and of holding large plenty fish narrow. Roughly 20 July -ChU on fideru, from chu- 2 weeks forward or ago. On today this question? If athletes support the can become processes Walter.

Last edited by ТВВ (Aug 27 2013 12:38:26)

ТВВ wrote:

from chu- 2 weeks forward or ago.

Strongly densely on schedules :dontknow:

ТВВ wrote:

The subject in determining dates competition and plenty participants (if more 60 man needs mentor dominant role Bank). Timeline for conducting and of holding large plenty fish narrow. Roughly 20 July -ChU on fideru, from chu- 2 weeks forward or ago. On today this question? If athletes support the can become processes Walter.

Thank you for the answer.
Question definitions dates is the most complex, camping on K. Account for need not only dates competition in Ukraine, and also of friendly republics and countries. In the early this year, with proactive group people, discussed opportunity to implement, and before the second decade October not is obtained. I would even said - an ideal, adjusted for graphs month. Ah, and further - fish, weather, conditions, and camping on D. And camping on P.
In the number of participants. I’d say immediately pursue such poll futile. In fact, need a clear format arrangements and the presentation of the dam. And athletes makes word will say.
Importantly remember, that in CIS already exists international tournament with the international format and level of his very and very is high!

Desna river spring will not accept from-for alluvial, summer from-for a dense graphics, in September from-for Cup Friendship, October. Need to to think.
Personally I suggest Dnepr river, Kyiv, Ternovsky Canal, April.

benderr wrote:

TVV wrote (and):
From chu- 2 weeks forward or ago. Strongly densely on schedules

Been that half of teams participants EO conducts 1-2 coaching received for week before start.

Алекс wrote:

Desna Chernihiv spring will not accept from-for alluvial, summer from-for a dense graphics, in September from-for Cup Friendship, October. Need to to think.
Signature author
Match Angling Products

In October on Desna (disambiguation) tin through three hours even tea not will help and fish an occasional and very unsteady. Prelagayu Desna river the end of the June fish many and river almost in line with or indeed Rusanovka but there in this time usually are beginning poplavochniki, and very difficult account for judges -beguny, cyclists and camping on D., and most within who will undertake for organizing.

Last edited by ТВВ (Aug 27 2013 13:45:38)

Алекс wrote:

And not can so tickles, that weather in April will make their readjustments?

This already was in this year on Feder Capet :disappointed: But, on-my, this did not prevent nor good friendly the atmosphere, nor bring passions. Although language not firm Obama turns call conditions the industrialized fishing komfortnymi.

Vovan wrote:

A not can so tickles, that weather in April will make their readjustments?

The ice?

ТВВ wrote:

Desna river Feder ATS -2014

Not want seem a nudnik, but, can, CUP?
Can be and-creator, of course, playing the, but the Asian as something felt more cosmopolitan. Sorry for a dreary fiction)

Carlos wrote:

Sorry for a dreary fiction)

not, language grave would correct :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 27 2013 19:57:13)

If know all graphics until a new year. On Ukraine even visas not need to. And 500 miles for its suffocating dogs with with a blowtorch. In one place not a hook. Was would financing.

Strictly I.M.H.O., :flag:
For such a arrangements: "International contest fishing industrialized fishing fiderom" Desna riverFeder CUP -2014 "" very even be appropriate Artemovskaya, the dam (category: Pechenegs) or Orelskaya, the dam (Dniprodzerzhynsk vodokhr.) :tomato:

On expense impossibility of conducting competition in October I take their words back. Decided to test themselves same all weekend October and already November eiaee on vodoyome, posledny times was yesterday caught slow 3 kg. For 4 hours (podleschik- a dace).

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » International feeder