All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Get! - Log a new size about modern fishing

Get! - Log a new size about modern fishing

Posts 31 to 52 of 52

Vladan wrote:

Hey people, and who are only hours away on it comes to shagging a boilermaker?

Easily - on penultimate a fishing trip on Starobesheve created (with colour and Romeo) the first five units ershi: Needs Ah, it's weak for, ceasing-roughly 50 centimeters, in prikormku lot more very, on hook only very or worm and he you life not will give :rofl:

One can find "a fucking spiky one." In parts of rivers Oskol Stary Oskol until dam! Ah, or in Donetsk area on a reservoir "Cardon", there his very a long and enjoyed always, but in different quantities!

http://s50.radikal.ru/i127/0903/cc/bac01b0b1027t.jpg

Serozha, thank you! :cool:

The second Number already is preparing in circulation ;)

+1

ZooM wrote:

WWII Number already is preparing in circulation.

Want-want! As can be will obtain? Far to send money?

Itself, do to forge supply of. Incidentally very interested in the spread of in Donetsk and Dnipropetrovsk areas. Lugansk already took a small party, Odessa took stalled number of, on South region.

ZooM wrote:

. Interested in the spread of in Donets'ka.

Sergei, I think, this question can be discuss with this shop in Donetsk:

"The world Fishing Hat", scientific dogma into question. , Donetsk, Competitiveness Report. Shevchenko, 6B, (062) 337-70-35, World.

Call - there good ones people work.

If will be interested in I can them to put watch the first Number and disk with video.

Thank you, Rum, was would very well! :cool:

Necessarily'll call, the question is do this until your protection or before?

ZooM wrote:

Today not responds - on fishing :cool:

РомаД wrote:

. On a fishing trip.

Obrybilso even. :glasses: He'll turn up again, photo would put forth his!

Not! Men, is identically you in Donetsk, 25 kilometers from cities and can be to fish on open water in cold time year, with fish active! I do not envy, I simply on truly glad for you :)

ZooM wrote:

Better simply call. Describe it to concept of magazine - all will by.

Worded found, journal bought! All have read, video looked! Impressive, especially video and report pro thanks! Super. When the second Number will ready? Will come, 'll pick up.

Thank you for good words :blush:, the second Number now preparing, plan launch in French in – numbers March, i.e. in first numbers April he must emerge.

Russia? In plans there is?

Yes, undoubtedly, but this deal time :)

And could would you, for example, announcing journal its listing on Forum (if administrator not against) "articles numbers." Me as a opportunities his to read was would very interestingly. In advertising purposes, think, this not poorly!

+1

Very even not against this proposals. Gladly would honored. And the know pro journal the know, but for those who deprived of opportunities his to purchase from moreover that he there is nor warmly nor chilly :angry:

Guys, e-version of in designing, simply, unfortunately, in this moment this not the most our the basic problem, think, that you there, that no contention issuance magazine in our predictable financing time this deed, charitably, reckless :)

Loath all these themes we keeping the in anybody and as only before them come hands, here same let us with diligence embody in life :flag:

To ZooM:

And can be will bring the second Number magazine on contest 28-29 March and community ambush sale issue of? Me one journal on any need, pay for I guarantee :blush:

I not this had in mind. And, for example, announcing journal its listing on Forum one any capitalized articles. And then type: "Further study this themes is happening in such a something issue magazine from such a number of in so many something articles such something authors."

Hope I not strongly nagleyu. :tomato: :blush:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I hope I not strongly nagleyu.

There is no problems, so and let us to do! :flag:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Get! - Log a new size about modern fishing