All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Fish-sicles Ay! Electrotex ” took place

Fish-sicles Ay! Electrotex ” took place

Posts 1 to 28 of 28

Who enjoyed this prikormkoy? Wanted to to know as she works, all its pros and cons. And on opportunities with than its hinder for better ulovosti http://aypodsekay.com/

Kharkiv from home town of Dnipropetrovsk any the 200 km. But such nothing not heard absolutely, for characteristics need tests, as can be to experience if its nowhere there

She with it is worth 10 grv almost as kilos biscuits over and is almost in the center of the cities, but she same as base goes? Or all one thing not worth and those money? I bought 10 packs for fidera and'm interrupting with kashami but clearly lacks aromatiki that would will add? More its not buy :(

sano
The birds Ideology feed, :)
Truth they can long not live, :),
And for fish she virtually exercise, only money on flavoring played.

agent_asd wrote:

sano
The birds Ideology feed,
Truth they can long not live,,
And for fish she virtually exercise, only money on flavoring played.

Ah thank you))

sano wrote:

Nu thank you))

Suspect was it's all about P.R.)

After such input need to to change name, law. Worded and camping on D. :D
In Russia there is such same that, is called "fisherman pros" the price until 2 dolorov. There tanks there is, but not within package, and slightly-slightly Marusya's of anise from above package. Seller.. giving buyers: "You. Oh, smell as reeks!" :D
Sit as the on a fishing trip, I have are biting, and have neighbor with this prikormkoy there is no. And begin questions: On that] However and vast. Think that it must be on market, camping on K. People which its buy greedy until fish, ah and ye waiting for, must pay off, and the that she repels fish them know not need to :D

+2

I enjoyed ah the jig is up. If into the there vde-shnoy aromy (the other not was simply)) the collects fish without problems. In the pure not bad about molesting. Norms option when need to feed many and expensive pity (end up tossing kil on 8 for fishing, place such was) :).

Boev wrote:

what are the something peremolotye zhmykhi always with prelym the scent of and prigorklostyu.

Not noticing any something prelykh smells for it. Truth I its has tried in pozatom season.

Here is prikormka which I more never pick up volumes K even if a gift would give - karpela. Inherited me couple of packs as something. Such a sense of that they using a rake on what something field zernovom we've searched and in packages covered. There and ustyuki and hay and all consecutive.

Was transiently on Kakhovka created, in district Energodara, in the hope swim a goby. As it turned out on a goby can be was not celebrities. Local polavlivali on connected karasikov and dace. So as in courses arsenal was spinning (test do30 gr), gruziki and bychkovye hooks, then been decided was drop by on market and TUR necessary. Among other things bought prikormku Lyasch a dace. When opened get somethin ', then from prelogo smell slightly not ochmanel. But rollback was have nowhere - tried to get somethin ', how many in this malware likes not inscription water she's flaking, even in clump nekhotela compress fuel. I left bag for order to their pokazyvat- NOT buy ETTA. Defective

Ay, bullshit.

Матч wrote:

There tanks there is, but not within package, and slightly-slightly Marusya's of anise from above package.

Have us so in nineties khmeli-suneli were selling. Around terminal kif is worth, and when-set package-silence.

Seemed would, that still a new can be offer from existing entire prikormok? And here is company “Ay the jig is up ” declared in an exhibition" Hunt and fishing. Autumn-2013 "about a new abroad on 0.5 kg produced Ideology species 2014 Winter prikormok. Very conveniently for those who carries with on fishing trip simultaneously several species prikormok, to experiment with them, if any from prikormok on this a fishing trip “not works ”)

In my opinion, winter best works simply land with, two bedrooms dose very and minimal number of prikormki with spices "for smell" from good producer.

Simply land,, too, not repels fish, sorely tested.

I, in the past year became explore Fidernuyu enleve and under this pleasantly in prikormkakh not Egypt. But’Aypodsekay, camping on K. Not expensive and ulovistaya of a ball, sea Bass lovilsya very a good and large. Eiaee I in Gulf pa Pobeda expedition, Dnipropetrovsk.

Not in offense whom the said but I this prikormkoy ate harvest with starters summer and was strongly razocherovannyy in it! This prikormka Felix Blumenfeld only on fodder in pigs, write about composition I even not can, that I only in wads, not found what the stick the peretertaya exactly the a cutout I already not say pro the that there there is no aromy or even hint of it, pro prelost already was said higher, faction such a, that and carp can choke on. On stupidity and maloopytnosti bought have them with it Pandora this prikormki, now here is'm feeding the birds :)

Two extreme fishing use this prikormku, not can say the she strongly different from other budgetary prikormak.
Fish-sicles "for as industrialized fishing" in it aromy there is no, "Crucian" with aromoy. Both prikormki proseival cutters, St not saw :glasses:. Zaeshival on the eve with the evening, in the kitchen stood flavor from prikormki. Can Party different?
On fishing lovilsya leschik, Crucian Blicca bjoerkna, ram.

On fact good is considered and prikormka, which not changes its composition from Party to Party, camping on E. Is constant, for order to you, one times having understood, that this composition works, could take advantage of them and in next time.

Normal prikormki. Not know whom as, but himself use already couple of years and in principle exasperated. Not can say, that Ay the jig is up better or worse other producers. But on price they clearly ahead))

I errori, here is this normal the pricefor THAT? o.O
The kind ah on, not be ridiculous :D Just nor about than.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 10 2015 15:41:20)

duffy333 wrote:

I errori, here is this normal the price for THAT?

Far is headed this world? :rofl: Put ZhStrim on 55. Now Ay-the jig is up on 30 :D A darkness is parting! :tomato:

Me was lucky 8-), I Fish Dreama received on old price on 16 Grzywna (. 8-) . And here "Electrotex ” took place", almost on 30 :huh:, in affairs.

duffy333 wrote:

I errori, here is this normal the price for THAT?
The kind ah on, not be ridiculous Just nor about than.

Edited duffy333 (Today 14 :41: 20)

But there mEtod on 8.5grn., and penopoliuritanovye pop bigger pushups on 4grn. A bucket :D

The price Ay Thai Yai Thai Yai :canthearyou:

http://prikormka.net.ua/catalog/ay_podsekay/?PAGEN_1=2 cheaper than on reform. Site

Last edited by Rudolf (Mar 10 2015 20:18:00)

Rudolf wrote:

cheaper than on reform. Site

And here is in this believe. Nagreblis people miracle prikormki which and for free no one not vdulas. And now modicum part of on his own blood return need to. :)

Not think, that prices relevant - on site written, that the last renewal was even 4000m2 as well as 05.07.2013.
OK-RemMashIndustria there, too, on "prehistoric" prices.

Not ADVERTISING! Bought these OK-the Gulf Stream 2 weeks ago 13 Grzywna (, and autumn traper speaker feeder on 24 Grzywna (

Last edited by Rudolf (Mar 10 2015 20:33:44)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Fish-sicles Ay! Electrotex ” took place