All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2017. Ukraine.

Championship World 2017. Ukraine.

Posts 1 to 30 of 111

http://s4.uploads.ru/BH8CX.jpg

Link here

Last edited by D.S.I (Sep 4 2013 21:30:03)

+8

About as! Perfect!
., thanks for a pleasant news!

News simply bomdeznaya. :cool:

Slavs, I congratulate! :cool:
Understand, that is thus meaningless until to discuss, but where is conducted something will? :confused:

wrote:

but where is conducted something will?

In Ternopil.

+1

benderr wrote:

In Ternopil.

This an exact information?

More than an exact. During last phase EO on water feature were representatives from Chinyakova (FIPSed). Watched conditions, cast the film. He should soon emerge host at "Hunt-fishing."

Hope that joke.

+2

There is no, this not joke. Although, we have more interesting water reservoirs on fish.

+1

Boev wrote:

Although, we have more interesting water reservoirs on fish.

This on conscience curators.
Id say directly, if there is such opportunity, - need to launch fish! Hammer out tolstoloba, and already start keep and look after for subsequent pogolovyami sports species fish and not only.
Generally, on athletes Ternopil and vicinity lies much responsibility for popularization sporting fisheries and humane relations to waters resources.

If produce the necessary adjustment, Ukraine all will hold on high-level, personally I in this not doubt.

+3

Sanya, you would agit-dropped leaflets had write and on to dissent :D Sorry for my pessimism, but I would at all on Ukraine such venue not pursued a :disappointed:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 5 2013 17:15:50)

+3

wrote:

on athletes Ternopil and vicinity lies much responsibility

But on the government people get down. Now vazhkiy, "of feedback rozpilyati zayavlen 49 mlonv a?eaaiu. So aiii.. .trying to- one liability, by other budget.
P. S. Poyava funktsonerv scale kuratorv FPSed on zmagannyakh in Oe?a aoaea economy. Iaa ? ou DUUZhE nespodvana.

+1

Trolik wrote:

zayavlen 49 mlonv a?eaaiu

O.o. 49 million UAH? Mother costly, this same almost 5 million the euro% -) A where "business plan" arrangements watch can be? Or this sekretnaya information?

duffy333 wrote:

49 million UAH? Mother costly, this same almost 5 million the euro A where "business plan" arrangements watch can be? Or this sekretnaya information?

Business plan painted by money))?

Ah this same OK I with irony - not for good reason same in quotes bought these :) But on articles budget arrangements, of which this sum situation, want watch. Simply the hugely want.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 5 2013 18:58:30)

duffy333 wrote:

But on articles budget arrangements

I you and so will talk.
In Ternopil be built the International airport, lane Kyiv-Berlin through it set a, all retaions area subsuming under protection by UNESCO, and family ringerov'll be sold out their British, Lakhi and peredut here, declaring, that better dam for tests dayvy in world there.will buy the trailers? - Mm. Nakupyat of flags of and covering tapes. Full-colour agitation again same. Forumnye banners, on radio prokukarekat couple of times need to. Fish launch. And, stop sign, 49 mill in real bad in the preceding paragraph already took over, walking, use, fishing the, that Chima catching :flag:.

duffy333 wrote:

49 million UAH? Mother costly, this same almost 5 million the euro

Likely Canal want lead in bozheskiy kind of, all ??? canoeing Olympic sport. Ah and trailer to sign here World Cup in 2017.

One thing aren, will have British,, as us ukleichku swim :)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

49 million UAH?

On Rusanvskiy Canal aaea spisuvali 7 and it ua 12 mlonv a?eaaiu. Look, maybe I do ooi bachiv K Chelomei were heated with / zakopuvali / rozdavali? :crazyfun:
In Ternopol us large admirers rozpovdali, ui i ? ney nerestu riba the entire spuskatsya in Lake ? there sidit until nastupno vesni. And in spawning President frsu not will emergencies i?iaiaeoe. bonefk enable! :crazy:

Davyd wrote:

One aren, will have British,, as us ukleichku swim

Here is here the kind we them and show the that such real feeder, and the driven carps.

I believe, that minsportrybolovstvosoon gets a letter from Fipsa and will in rate conducting large arrangements. And became be representatives fishing sport from people will have long and stubbornly to wage dialogues with officials so as precisely they will have zaschschischat good name fishing sportUkraine, not officials. It it is difficult. I increasingly would still - glad for YOU guys!

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Sanya, you would agit-dropped leaflets had write and on to dissent Sorry for my pessimism, but I would at all on Ukraine such venue not pursued a.

Edited duffy333 (Today 16 :15: 50)

Have Ternopil already ? a i?iaaaaiiy zmagan practice chemponatu oo under the oo 2012
The kind vdeo
Oaeiae c water-motor sportut here same implemented chemponat ?a?iie 2011r the kind in 2013 ?io. On case mstseva aeaaa dosit actively dopomaga the kind of services fate in i?aai such caoia ? a. Zaplanovano ? budget not mal mozhlivost vkladati koshti on agro the most rowing channel. To the main thing uia until 2017 ?ieo under mozhlivy zmn chinovnikv, not zmnilos vdnoshennya the kind the ntuzazm yeee ca?ac ? have tepershno Ternoplsko aeaae, yea coming staratsya the kind dopomaga.

As would water-motor sport andfishing a bit differ I.M.H.O., :tomato:

+1

This failure. :dontknow:

Last edited by Black&White (Sep 6 2013 11:07:46)

shevshenko75 wrote:

Wu Ternopil already ? a i?iaaaaiiy zmagan practice chemponatu oo under the oo 2012

Ah, so if so optimistically, then in Vyshgorod, that in 10-15-minute from of Kyiv already 3 year as is conducted Grand Prix of Ukraine phase World Cup "" 1 "on a fast is on water (F1H2O) :dontknow:.
Here is that place, and here is how track "formula" ???? in this year:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/Bx3fc.jpg

Pro number of potential viewers and fans perhaps to speak and need not.
In Vyshgorod on infrastructure all not simply well, and simply very well - in zone conducting and restaurants with the food court near, and-a-potties, and parking, and all in asphalt-concrete.
Not likes there? So, the dam of Kyiv reservoir on tens of kilometers. And fish there lack the most different.
Yes and at all interestingly as allocated place for the applications on ChM :question:

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 6 2013 11:36:12)

+5

Black&White wrote:

this failure.

Have whom?

duffy333 wrote:

Dont likes there, so, the dam of Kyiv reservoir on tens of kilometers. And fish there lack the most different.

Sergei, question arises as would in another platforms - and who and that made, to in the near future in Ukraine (in Vyshgorod, in Ukrainka and camping on Afghan) was held Worlds on fideru? Really Easy, someone something did for this? After all for conducting ChM simple "and let us here we will conduct little."

And for all rest on this issue Id say the next:
Ternopoltsy, prompting a its experience conducting such ?????? and placing itself for goal do this Canal athletic water body are, are starting and make. And goal conduct there ChM, too, itself set and perform. Adminresurs the time he caught up, Mayors office, all necessary services, resolving the on reconstruction, sentenced, them from felling their trees and camping on D. Presentation dam have made to FIPS. They make! And here is other efforts or trial do similar I nor from whom not heard. Yes a body of water still crude, Bank not all cozy, with fish tank whim. But a path hold his liquor-reaching, not pardon, PI present.

Loath itching on this topic as something not ???. Ah and what money many injected (the so injected same!) and know, that greater part of razderebanyat - so country the same. And all of this understand. So what on vila work and pains other raising?

+11

In Ternopil pursue ChM-this an absurdity :canthearyou: Come round people from all sides world and that, will harvest casualties with mini-gusteroy? Need not embarrass in another times Ukraine, she and so grapple held afloat in Propulsion Outside in the eyes of Evropeytsev!

Duffy rights, on KVKh can be with all convenience conduct this venue. Place the very (Zeni.

Last edited by Black&White (Sep 6 2013 11:51:53)

Black&White wrote:

Duffy rights, on KVKh can be with all convenience conduct this venue. Place the very (Zeni.

Ah so throw the a keyboard and forward, engage this question and his fulfillment.

+6

Pavel K wrote:

Ternopoltsy, prompting a its experience conducting such ?????? and placing itself for goal do this Canal athletic water body are, are starting and make. And goal conduct there ChM, too, itself set and perform. Adminresurs the time he caught up, Mayors office, all necessary services, resolving the on reconstruction, sentenced, them from felling their trees and camping on D. Presentation dam have made to FIPS. They make!

Let-God, let-God. With all imprisonment it is difficult not agree. And you indeed perhaps rights. Can only wish, to this desires until 2017 facilitated.

Black&White wrote:

Come round people from all sides world and that, will harvest casualties with mini-gusteroy? Need not embarrass in another times Ukraine, she and so grapple held afloat in Propulsion Outside in the eyes of Evropeytsev!

??? ?? ? ? have poplavochnikov such a hell is that in recent years on ChM constantly :disappointed: And nothing like with the organizers not happening. Although athletes of course just spit things. But title Champion World from this less honorary not becomes ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 6 2013 12:11:35)

+4

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2017. Ukraine.