All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2017. Ukraine.

Championship World 2017. Ukraine.

Posts 31 to 60 of 111

duffy333 wrote:

Won-have poplavochnikov such a hell is that in recent years on ChM constantly And nothing like with the organizers not happening. Although athletes of course just spit things. But title Champion World from this less honorary not becomes

Yes, only have us why somethingfishing sport the entire from finger "The Further" just and built on compromises.
On domestic championships all pay with his pocket, to to go and 4 days claimed casualties, or crashing in terribly we have stopped adding lottery zones.
Simply already all are beginning perceive sporting fishing trip - as something the hardcore and necessarily this spanking nano fish.

In short feeling sadness this all.

But includes, have Ukraine and Russia Perhaps same assessment chances slightly whether not 100% win ChM in 2017 :crazyfun:

Svyatoslav wrote:

Just already all are beginning perceive sporting fishing trip - as something the hardcore and necessarily this spanking nano fish.

Bullfrog on Ulyanyki - will take part, in for competitions in format "carp on feeder" :D

Guys, Canal in Ternopil body of water complex, fish ambiguous. But she there is and its the species composition and behavior is changing every day. Yes I wanted to on EO harvest little slapping and dace, but had to harvest the that was biting, and need to was to do this well.
Terrain in host awesome, long I on for competitions not stood before choice on which of 5-6 promising points in my sector harvest.
Each time coming out of round I used to spit and using on this Canal, but as only been withdrawn from him on 200 kilometers, here same strongly is boring, because this a body of water the only for season 2013 which forced me work on glory and play board in all my technical stereotype the, very want still there be pounding Shiners!
Ukraine in such conditions to dissent keeps managing and have us on this host there is all chances, it is our fishing - delicate, a fickle and complicated fish, skill erne. Do that have us on very high-level!
And if the situation on fish ameliorated the will quite remarkable!
Friends from Ternopil can wish only patience and inspiration, ah and of course very hope that financing and common sense ????? on all tasks which need to solve for the best organizations and conducting ChM! :cool:

+10

duffy333 wrote:

Bullfrog on Ulyanyki - will take part, in for competitions in format "carp on feeder"

Eiaee I on ulyanykakh and sho)

Where sea salt the not in this. Sport this hard work and supermodel all in achieving medals, ranks and vast. But did this should be dotyanuto until such here is extremes?
I same not think, that someone awesome pret deliberately touring for ukleykoy)
Text or, Nothing not mean against ukleyki :crazy:

And yes, until 2017 still 21st th how many years. If strongly want to, can be in space o, dozarybit, guard the and vast) Why would and there is no)

Last edited by Svyatoslav (Sep 6 2013 12:54:12)

duffy333 wrote:

So, the dam of Kyiv reservoir on tens of kilometers.

Seryoga, and have us leveesat all in ban "Inspection shellfish
Closer 500 meters until levees, not permits pursue a competition. ", and you have?

Have us under desire all always can be "working through some of." All the more when there is financing ;)

Support ZOOM 'a.
Himself after training facilities and first round of the scolded hillsides, people, which his chose under contest, inadequate fish and camping on D.
And only after complete the competition understood, that ??? was interestingly, on-glitterati it is difficult. This not simply the majority spanking gustery on devices up, when even palechnaya fish Alice in udilishche with the arma. This was a difficult,re thoughtful had forced with alluring option maneuvers in round, which pick a can be only in the process industrialized fishing, so as every the favored stunts worked not more 2-5 small fish.
So that if hillsides qualitatively prepare to ChM 2017, then contest will very interesting. And victories at the expense couples karpikov there not will. Will the real the struggle for every tail.

+5

D.S.I wrote:

Seryoga, and have us levees at all in ban "Inspection shellfish
Closer 500 meters until levees, not permits pursue a competition. ", and you have?

Answer for Seregu)
Have us sovkovoe legacy such same.
5km away in an effort downstream on of Dnepr. And 500m away upward from dam in Sea.
But, it is one thing if would there not were held arrangements no amount, with there the assistant closed diagonal position beacon, can be said the Gulf.
Controversial moment. But Indeed need with the authorities cities communicate.

Black&White wrote:

this failure. :dontknow:

Lyasch pdyshov. :)

+7

Trolik wrote:

Lyasch pdyshov.

Thinly :D

Guys, but Ukraine fluent ChM on mormyshke. Organization was recognized LUChShEY for entire history conducting championships. I shall remind, Ukraine torn apart all in's-Lukashenka's behavior is-and-M :jumping: that in personal, that in command zachyotakh.

Last edited by Den2811 (Oct 14 2013 21:20:21)

Who Needs interestingly - results cropped fidernogo marathon with of the Ternopil Canal

Link

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/qFw5N.png
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/ZToeI.jpg

Fairs from Ruslana Grytsiny

Last edited by Pavel K (Oct 21 2013 08:57:16)

+3

Excellent catches! Pity that exhibition not gave opportunities to accept participation :(

TARANOFF wrote:

every the favored stunts worked not more 2-5 small fish.

Not more 2-5 small fish? And have some just was 2-5 imaginations!

Last edited by Davyd (Oct 30 2013 15:47:59)

duffy333 wrote:

Sorry for my pessimism, but I would at all on Ukraine such venue not pursued a.

The euro as-the same conducted. And event's bigger will.

denikkk wrote:

That here the kind we them and show the that such real feeder, and the driven carps.

Obosremsya, that-whether? The, that have us contest often ???? in places malorybnykh (ukleechnykh) and anything, so this our problems. But any contest, and all the more such a level must to be conducted on reservoirs, rich fish tank. Everything else - from crafty.

Text or Over couple of years can be add "of a fish spread it" and conduct all veri the Hood

Last edited by Des (Oct 31 2013 00:15:24)

Black&White wrote:

in Ternopil pursue ChM-this an absurdity.

Couple of years ago on Martovoy (Slobozhans vd-( from) implemented Worlds on mormyshke. And all was the Hood, and all were quite. And, believe me, not bream they there been caught tons. And for couple of years in Ternopil may well is identically unprepared for.

The bad analogy, in my opinion. On prodazhu on all installations Euro-2012 with all contractors paid off until the end of? Simply himself mean attitude to one the object in your city of. And there nezakryty until now enough large sums. It seems at all on "hopeless indebtedness."

+1

How know - most more less ordinary death sentences have. Think, and here such a option is possible. But fact - conducted same as something? Conducted. I OK on this focus't--)

Des wrote:

most more less ordinary death sentences have

Des wrote:

But fact - conducted same as something?

Correctly. Outcome any price. . Rolls, you shoot, plant. All sake of final outcome.
"Correct expensive" rightly move, if about this quietly says youth.
Sadness. The sad. :(

+1

Sydoroff wrote:

If. Outcome any price. . Rolls, you shoot, plant. All sake of final outcome.
"Correct expensive" rightly move, if about this quietly says youth.
Sadness. The sad.

If would all sake of final outcome, then, too, EURO conducted much better. Yes and what I wrote, just that sad fact.

Des wrote:

. But fact - conducted same as something? Conducted.

Not think that as the is an opportune option :dontknow:
In my opinion

Des wrote:

obosremsya, that-whether? The, that have us contest often ???? in places malorybnykh (ukleechnykh) and anything, so this our problems. But any contest, and all the more such a level must to be conducted on reservoirs, rich fish tank.

Have us not only Worlds on mormyshke successfully conducted, but and on spinningu with boats! So that experience there is.
And here is pro malorybnye retaions for Worlds and MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7%, this you poplavochnikam tell, when on Worlds fish on weighing up the in purple cans bring, or mormyshechnikam, when from zone only 2 go with catch of the day tonight the rest with barankami. And and it excellent ChM have yielded! So that Ternopol- this as times fish body of water! ;)
Quite the other question, if in Ukraine retaions better more interesting and feel more comfortable for conducting ChM. But this quite different story. After all not every Oblast The federation ant it was sufficient organization ChM.

+3

In companies Zamataro yeui mene in "feeble not pdvodit loviv verkhoplavku ? Journal is drbnu Ribu, and who robiv rate on grubu Ribu. In Ternopol riba aoaea is capricious. Ale o ? aa not in ouiio KAYF! O ? aa nteresnshe that Interesting Person tyagne zhirniy sector, tyaga lyaschv aeacoaaoe koropv, an ? aoia?ou ui a guru-and after simply a fart? I in "yatayu on etap EO in Ternopl Andryukhu Zhdanovka, yeee on trenuvann sidv before dark. ? dumav ye rozdupliti o? Ribu, ye ZOOM on trenuvann" ? iai "not zrozumv, and in pershomu tur three obriva? Iio nkhto not zgadu amerikansku mormishku (leaders), on which people Ribu not bachili for tizhden zmagan? My aoiea, ui Ternopl after vodoyma, on which our zbrna interest groups who benefit from. Kratnim chemponom oo!! R. With-in Bolgar msyats ago on zmagannyakh on forel (ia? there priymali fate), marriages in noch current vlupili iaeaea entire zapuschenu Ribu :canthearyou:

+1

Hope, that own line, although would will lead in order to phase EO In 2014, not to arrival foreign guests in 2017.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Bad analogy, in my opinion. On prodazhu on all installations Euro-2012 with all contractors paid off until the end of?

My acquaintance before EURO one who put flowerbeds dispose Kharkova colors, as then it turned out, for its expense. Him the petunias had until now've been having these.

wrote:

exhaustive information throughout not every region The federation ant it was sufficient organization ChM.

Yes, Ternopil still be theirs. - richest among all areas Ukraine. :confused: This is simply an excellent way to for local officials earn itself on machine.

Last edited by (Jan 12 2014 21:33:43)

+1

Yes, Japanese Coast Guard line this the problem N-1.
And the coastal strip!
Although I am confident umovam och. Much money leaves in pockets.
Not one chasnik not wants to act with goszakazami.

What the length of the and width Canal?

Can create some Committee feed of. Fish. Sport with local Ternopolskimi authorities lest to control spending on holding arrangements?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2017. Ukraine.