All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

In the flagship look need. Was. But here is that remained and "degree of freshness" this already have them in topic can be ask.

duffy333 wrote:

When the flagship look need.

In the flagship empty. The full, there is no in the availability of. Thought can there is the other Music where in advance zatarilis.

I had in view not Flagmanovskiy Internet Music, and in "survivors" stores look. As option may yet be in fishing to Rusanovke.

duffy333
Options Thank you

Carlos wrote:

Riujin or Jigline?

I have Jigline. Vitalya, and you in what diameter or?

benderr wrote:

Vitalya, and you in what diameter or?

3000.00 (with shock) and: 0.10. (Without inadequate to)

+1

Friends.

Someone not has tried in as a the main use as such Shimano Technium series of Invisitec
Worse whether she series of Spinningor be can in any the moments better? Or same these two series of virtually identical?

Carlos wrote:

3000.00 (with shock) and: 0.10. (Without inadequate to)

Until level 0.10 and less still "not in importance", until minimal I have 0.12.
You are using 0,08 and 0.10 on River with relatively strong the passage?

barbus wrote:

you are using 0,08 and 0.10 on River with relatively strong the passage?

Though as schitat.100 + gr. - this a strong or relatively leak)

Carlos wrote:

Watching Russias worrying as schitat.100 + gr. - this a strong or relatively leak)

Ah if so, a strong)

Yuzik wrote:

I so understand, that and cord not shilnyy, but as least vosmizhilki dayva, sanlayn or Momoi any thread.

G R E Y wrote:

A why on feeder PE-Building tools? They after all nor on ,-out, vulnerable

Yes, nor on. But there is such a thing as shock-leader, which often helps avoid from contact with abrazivom.

On feeder have us overwhelmingly use Building tools with that of the from 8lb until 20lb and price not more 50 dollars for 150 meters. ???? such Building tools have fideristov are considered slightly whether not topovymi. Among the most popular among them have become Dayva Tornament and SanLayn Cust Evey. Why so request not know, but varivasami and other lawyers ykg have us units of aesthetes by gets caught. And the, as I understood, this those who with spinninogom "on you."

Basic demands to shnuram under it catching fiderom on during - dozen minimal and breaking in reasonable range. Ah, and-maximal. And such a give in primarily Building tools mnogozhilnogo weaving. Although and this not panacea - 8-zhilnyy the cord one producer "tight", and another "doughy" :dontknow:

Ah, with diameter of understandable - than he less, the less on him pressure flow of water and those smaller weight crime as in some and those same conditions can be use. This conditional, that there's gravy have us must be an entrenched on point industrialized fishing. Less weight trough - respectively more easy class udilishche can be using.

-same not binding factor, but highly desirable - type thanks to mnogozhilnomu weaving feeding twist are spaced initially provided with round and longer remains thus, than more nationalists threads in pletenii. Ah, not know - not tested such Building tools after season use :dontknow: Yes and not some me this question never.
Moreover, there is opinion, that-weaving twist are spaced affects still on one factor - will the cord to saw other rings and the commercial on center of the spool or not. Deal in that, in water mass suspensions (and biological, and mineral), which zastryayut between fibers twist are spaced. On during this is happening faster. On airline cord sooner or later dialling their as dog fleas and turns into "mini-a chain gater," which those holding on the rings and voice-over. And if done this in principle raskhodnik, then rings on form and the commercial on a coil this already painful for. Perhaps whether such? Perhaps :dontknow: Sam such a on rings not saw, but propilennyeand had to on on met.
In principle such in primarily perhaps under large payloads - on my own rods Hevy and extra-Hevy classes. And if on fiderakh standard has already become fixation in other rings ceramic inserts Silicium carbide, which is famously confront this kind of impacts, then with rollers accented options.

Still there is such parameter - "to not lokhmatilsya."

And still there is nanofil.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2014 17:29:57)

+5

duffy333 wrote:

Sam such a on rings not saw, but propilennyeand had to on on met.

Attitude donochnikov to the secret not is. Propily rollers, likely - a consequence technical fortune coils :glasses: His klinilo.
But why not American Building tools, sturdy and much more abrazivoustoychivye? And why not even more the enduring to external impacts monofilament?

"American Building tools" - that there is in view? Was Pro?
Have monofilament line (raskosami / monofil) there is the most chief lack of for industrialized fishing on during - this dozen. Dozen cord and filament in equal billed that of the simply cannot be the development. And than thicker dozen the main, the heavier the there's gravy and stronger udilishche.
There is still have filament elongation. This for indication poklevok on made it 40m + not there is well. And for sweep (martial arts), too, - with puffed simply slightly pripodymaesh feeder and fish played, and with fishing line from broad sweep (martial arts) until sweep (martial arts) "with zabeganiem" :crazyfun: - all depends on tensile strengths filament and range missiles industrialized fishing.

G R E Y wrote:

But why not American Building tools, sturdy and much more abrazivoustoychivye? And why not even more the enduring to external impacts monofilament?

Philosophical question 8-)
Every product "has" his of the buyer. :glasses:

duffy333 wrote:

"American Building tools" - that there is in view? Was Pro?

PoverPro, Berkeley there is not worse, as least. Stren.

barbus wrote:

. Philosophical question 8-)
Every product "has" his of the buyer. :glasses:

Simply question expediency. RR flies worse PE, but climb on koryagam I with PE not d - this same foolish, dies quickly.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 10 2014 18:37:04)

G R E Y wrote:

Propily rollers, likely - a consequence technical fortune coils His klinilo.

Employed photo rollers on one of my Ekusim. Coil very many worked in muddied waters and 90% cords. Not klinilo its not never. Tekhsostoyanie on photo, too, in sight.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 10 2014 18:34:19)

G R E Y wrote:

PoverPro, Berkeley there is not worse, as least.

Most my cords pan Proshka. But she declaring the. Someone likes, whom there is no. Berkeley me not grassroots.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Employed photo rollers on one of my Ekusim. The coil very many worked in muddied waters and 90% cords. Not klinilo its not never. Tekhsostoyanie on photo, too, in sight. (Today 16 :34: 19)

The total little, er, mishap Riobi (and many Chinese) - the commercial. There everywhere there is any shoals. And constructively, and on materials.
Zaklinivat the commercial and should not, to propilivatsya. Enough podklinivat. Podshipnichek "is content", or're in rictus, or proposed podterlas, or simply wrong coated with - this enough, to the process began.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 10 2014 18:47:40)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Berkeley me not grassroots.

Transportation logistics.The tracer Braid, perhaps, will not cave Proshke. But he more expensive.

G R E Y wrote:

Zaklinivat the commercial and should not, to propilivatsya. Enough podklinivat. Podshipnichek "is content", or're in rictus, or proposed podterlas, or simply wrong coated with - this enough, to the process began.

I regularly is allowingtortsem thick papers and under burdens puffed, 'm as treasures. So that discarded.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. I regularly is allowingtortsem fat papers and under burdens puffed, 'm as treasures. So that discarded.

Discarded that? "The economic" construction from a mediocre materials and not adapted all direction burden, combined with low quality those seen ShP? :glasses: Many Chinese "shoals" only over time and came up. Here is exiting times in month on fishing Villa along the and tell about their "excellent and nor in than not ustupayuschem more expensive the as a."
Drank through propilu . Some not particularly awful, the cord not crete. Importantly - an, when "dopilitsya" until the end of :)
http://i.piccy.info/i9/46e4943da2b28283b4182cddefdd6803/1389365907/22004/631429/rolik_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2014-01-10-14-58/i9-5725228/422x395-r/i.gif

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 10 2014 19:00:46)

G R E Y wrote:

PoverPro, Berkeley there is not worse, as least. Stren.

Catching himself with was Pro. Indeed do he launched with him in feeder on River. If not changes memory 15lb was. Often that Spain indeed in feeder, as the first "a normal" the cord - a credible, were instant, German Galloway breed, well have holds, but which will have then reverse, if want greater estetizma :D.
But from shortcomings:
- very tight until his profoundly not ottyagaesh - from-for this knockout worse, than with soft cords;
- thicker "Japanese" in equal that of the (again same recall pro weight feeders on during). Building tools never Ah, measuring "on dozen" - ungrateful this attractive opportunity. For me their shopping how many bekinga I have goes under the or another cord under the report level winding on the or another shpule.
- many the receipts precisely on this the cord, so that all because of only pro "the original of the."
Now his the remnants of on shock-leader with nanofilom 8lb sometimes suggested.

Across products Berkeley FayerLayn reviews very ambiguous - from fame only until spitting. The all right on, the lokhmatitsya and why something "nemotivirovano" is tearing on junctions. For fidera in our edges products this made special popularity not enjoys.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2014 19:11:05)

G R E Y wrote:

Stren.

I have Stren sinking on two on is worth, highly them exasperated. But I in the vast minority :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

. Many the receipts precisely on this cord, so that all because of only pro "the original of the.

RR someone Normark. Respectively, have his customers some ingenious, can be after all and documents on product ask :) Also, there is an excellent way to inspect on by a newly. Bind the to bezmenu and tear with our. Should keep, how many written.

G R E Y wrote:

RR someone Normark. Respectively, have his customers some ingenious, can be after all and documents on product ask

Ah who this to do will in convenience store anyway on sale fishing goods, which near subway or on layouts on markets? :) His reputation works not only on him, but and on traders counterfeiting.
Cord good, but far not perfect. As with perspective athletes, so and aesthetes by-places type me :dontknow: A pro their "but" I wrote previously.

wrote:

Wu me Stren sinking on two on is worth, highly them exasperated. But I in the vast minority

I have Nanofil from Berkeley in a large frankenberry. But have "broad public" this rather a synonym for moreover with than not worth to mess :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2014 19:37:24)

Nanofil leaner and meaner. How many already about him talk. But all-???. Can some rating would do somehow puffed people enjoy? Me here is realistically was would interestingly simply from each any reviews and that now is worth on feeder. Now d stand, too, before dilemma what cord questioning. Expensive - not want. Need to put Building tools on 4-'s on, so, as something bites the price. 'm using shoklider, so feeding can be minimal. And this. Nanofil - for & # cyclo knitting under steep of a shoklidera. Although in a whole, nanofilu I still so and not see replacement on correlation of the price / the quality of. The only condition - shoklider is obligatory. :) ))

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 10 2014 19:38:18)

Vertex wrote:

I'm using shoklider, so feeding can be minimal. And this. Nanofil - for & # cyclo knitting under steep of a shoklidera.))

And as often you his you tie off? I have such only after absolutely DEAF chains, when the only the exit only on node shock.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2014 19:41:12)

duffy333 wrote:

And as often you his you tie off? I have such only after absolutely DEAF chains, when the only the exit only on node shock.

She the most. Thresh ,-zatsepuschaya. On Different me not has ever managed raze tear apart this this simple.
Another problem was, that when in one no clothing left bought (not d to speak in what), arrived home, began spiraling., and something it looked that race there its. In short, I do not no at, but on babine was less 100 meters (has stopped for was produced bazovo manual, from ain to do + proactively on counter fishing line of yours, which with karpfishinga still remained DAM-have). But this all not abolishes kooonkretnuyu decisional laziness perevyayvat shoklider on shoelace. I his never with first times link not can why something. :)

PS: Hi,, 'm you finally got up the from articles words "Thresh,", instead "zatsep." To Stimul-Cash for a dreary fiction, chetta unfortunately on ear. I one such? :) This is have them there "Thresh, for it was a twig", and have us, imagine itself phrase "Thresh, for makushatnichek", or "Thresh, for log before" add here even couple of those words which spoken in the spell in the process detection this chains, and as something quite not the. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 10 2014 19:50:32)

Berkeley fayrlayn traceur-an excellent cord.

Vertex wrote:

PS: Hi,, 'm you finally got up the from articles words "Thresh,", instead "zatsep." S-R-Y for a dreary fiction, chetta unfortunately on ear.

Even not was conceived about this. My familiar-the fishers like all so say :dontknow: "1425 a strong Thresh,", "fell in tsepu" - do you say "zatsep" so still not figure about than you :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 10 2014 19:53:28)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3