All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3


Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

391

Евгений1980 wrote:

Vadkh
Vadim thank you. On shock better to let the line out mono or the same pletnyu?

I not Vadim, but on of shock isplzuyu pletnyu Sufix 20lb.

0

392

bormanb
Thank you.

0

393

And Daiwa Tournament 8xBraid launching 0,08 she 10lb goes, then and sense will be very the thin the cord + the shock of leader. I so do.

0

394

bormanb wrote:

A Daiwa Tournament 8xBraid launching 0,08 she 10lb goes, then and sense will be very the thin cord + the shock of leader. I so do.

bormanb,

What you have conditions industrialized fishing and whatever headings, feeders use?

Want in this season to move on Daiwa Tournament 8xBraid. Enleve on Dnieper River, on Spring'm using trough Vladimir pugacha own weight 100-120 "grape"., in year-old and autumn period enough 70-90 "grape". Here is under such conditions'm the cord, namely with a diameter of not can figure out.

0

395

Sergey_28 wrote:

bormanb,

What you have conditions industrialized fishing and whatever headings, feeders use?

Want in this season to move on Daiwa Tournament 8xBraid. Enleve on Dnieper River, on Spring'm using trough Vladimir pugacha own weight 100-120 "grape"., in year-old and autumn period enough 70-90 "grape". Here is under such conditions'm the cord, namely with in diameter not can figure out.

Cord is worth on a coil Shimano ultegra ci4 5500 xtb on khevike, trough from 70 until 120 gr. But have us style of not such evil as on Dnieper River. But all-same this the cord only with the shock of leader. Oleg Fight but on evil brovkakh without shock with a thick puffed, read his sheets there he me detail responded why. I without shock enleve on the cord he RYUJIN: 0.10 mm 20lb - he of course not 0.1 and 0.12 and not 20lb, but I like.

0

396

bormanb wrote:

Schnur is worth on a coil Shimano ultegra ci4 5500 xtb on khevike, trough from 70 until 120 "grape". But have us style of not such evil as on Dnieper River. But all-as this cord only with shock-leader. Oleg Fight but on evil brovkakh without shock with a thick puffed, read his sheets there he me detail responded why. I without shock enleve on the cord he RYUJIN: 0.10 mm 20lb - he of course not 0.1 and 0.12 and not 20lb, but I like.

'oc, thank you!

0

397

Want to purchase ShIMANO Technium, but Tribal Line or Invisites can who the knows in than their the difference :dontknow:

0

398

Friends all reversing! Summer capturing the its first season fiderom, more accurately even deal on Picker until 30 grams. The distance until 30 meters. Is worth the cord 0.1. Conditions stojaca body of water or middle the passage, in catch belle, the most big fish maximum 3kg, all like would suits, but constantly befell thought, not to 400 whether mono. Posoveytuyte from whom there is relative experience, is worth whether do come on mono? If yes the what take, prefer more tough, which not with over. In advance thank.

0

399

I deal on Picker enleve only with mono. On "pikernykh" made it and with "pikernymi" kormushkami all poklevki is famously in sight. And elongation filament gives an additional "plus" on vyvazhivanii - she in some least she is moderating tugging fish (especially when she "under with their feet") and "as forgives", those inaccuracies work with friktsionom, which not forgive cord.
For themselves put such a "formula":
- under it comes to shagging white puppies were born'm using as such 0.18;
- under it catching melkokarpika - 0.22.
In the first case warranted the fishing line is with a small rastyazhimostyu, and in the second can be and more "rubber." So I have on one shpule is worth Cenex Feeda Line 0.18 from Browning's, but on the second Daiwa TDR reel line0.22 (’ in English Internet no clothing left).
Can be on such a same principle pick a the researchers from other producers.
Mr. Picker Garbolino Super G 9ft.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 5 2014 16:50:38)

+1

400

duffy333 wrote:

I deal on Picker enleve only with mono. On "pikernykh" made it and with "pikernymi" kormushkami all poklevki is famously in sight. And elongation fishing line of yours gives an additional "plus" on vyvazhivanii - she in some least she is moderating tugging fish (especially when she "under with their feet") and "as forgives", those inaccuracies work with friktsionom, which not forgive the cord.
For themselves put such a "formula":
- under it catching white puppies were born'm using to let the line out 0.18;
- under it comes to shagging melkokarpika - 0.22.
In the first case warranted the fishing line is with a small rastyazhimostyu, and in the second can be and more "rubber." So I have on one shpule is worth Cenex Feeda Line 0.18 from Browning's, but on the second Daiwa TDR reel line 0.22 (’ in English Internet no clothing left).
Can be on such a same principle pick a the researchers from other producers.
Mr. Picker Garbolino Super G 9ft.

Thank you for deployed the answer, and can be name retailer in lichku?
Edited duffy333 (Today 16 :50: 38)

0

401

http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/fishi … -line.html
Where you? Specify in profile. Perhaps something similar there is "on places."

0

402

duffy333 wrote:

http://www.matchmansupplies.co.uk/fishi … -line.html
Where you? Specify in profile. Perhaps something similar there is "on places."


:cool:

0

403

You can watch range of wood, "um, for example in http://maver-shop.ru/, http://colmic-shop.ru/, http://browning-shop.ru/ - likely and not will have turn abroad.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 5 2014 17:11:53)

0

404

You can watch range of wood, "um, for example in http://maver-shop.ru/, http://colmic-shop.ru/, http://browning-shop.ru/ - likely and not will have turn abroad.

And prestonovskoy monkoy not a? For example dierct mono or reflo power Clear Reel Line?

0

405

The characterisitcs, indicated not enjoyed. Once has tried on pikere on basic Reflo Power Max - it seems this the same the most Reflo Power Max Clear, but only’s dark color of. Yes and Clear later emerged.
On senses here (as soft, memory, abrazivoustoychivost) well is with the Dayvovskoy fishing line, that mentioned previously.
On dozen not tested. Say, that "plyusit" :dontknow:.
Holds whether the promised weight not tested. Have Dayvovskoy included more high performance, than have Reflo Power Max: 8lb / 3.6kg / 0.22 against 6lb / 2.72kg / 0.23

0

406

If the right to life Chinese pletennym shnuram? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-Ne … 12225.html
Share experience! What best buy?

Last edited by sano (Feb 9 2014 16:37:37)

0

407

Not know nothing what about the cords on exiled, but with year ago bought Globe, Grace sink the fast 0.1 150 flushed razmotka. Lapped it up on the, that he drowning (in my opinion, the cord on feeder thus and should be). Very even decent proved shnurochek. Moreover, that dozen undervalued and did any rub off paint (I have vividly-telescoping), claims to him not was. Summer on Dnistrovsky created hold a shell up kept better other cords, on rings not buzzer Sounds, in measure stiff. In my opinion for their money thing more than includes the.

+1

408

sano wrote:

If the right to life Chinese pletennym twist are spaced? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-Ne … 12225.html
Share experience! What best buy?


I on you took made the type such a in 500m away razmotke, pan Proshka in the pure what its have us sell, dozen on kind of a bit overvalued and so more than budget option.

0

409

майк wrote:

Don’t know nothing what about the cords on exiled, but with year ago bought Globe, Grace sink the fast 0.1 150 flushed razmotka. Lapped it up on the, that he drowning (in my opinion, the cord on feeder thus and should be). Very even decent proved shnurochek. Moreover, that dozen undervalued and did any rub off paint (I have vividly-telescoping), claims to him not was. Summer on Dnistrovsky created hold a shell up kept better other cords, on rings not buzzer Sounds, in measure stiff. In my opinion for their money thing more than includes the.

On the the cord, that I gave exile the I the first can resist powerfully when caught have thrown off! I want buy for fidera that the here is and't seek those who already there ’. What still cord you can advise?

0

410

Other Chinese cords on today’s moment in polzovaini not mean :dontknow:

0

411

Pick a from from low-cost cords, one need on khevik one on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, enleve without shock camping on K. Evil conditions there is no, regard 3 option in price categories raen 200grn for hanks.
Sunline Super Braid 5
MOMOI JIGLINE TAKUMI
Berkley Whiplash Green
Help will stop on than something :)

0

412

up6uc wrote:

Um, from from low-cost cords,

Sanlayn Super PE :cool: 160grn.

0

413

up6uc wrote:

Um, from from low-cost cords, one need on khevik one on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, enleve without shock camping on K. Evil conditions there is no, regard 3 option in price categories raen 200grn for hanks.
Sunline Super Braid 5
MOMOI  JIGLINE TAKUMI
Berkley Whiplash Green
Help will stop on than something :)

I watched all. Me grassroots he JIGLINE TAKUMI. On price and quality of. The only minus not such slippery as he RYUJIN.

0

414

Олег 32 wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

Pick a from from low-cost cords,

Sanlayn Super PE :cool: 160grn.


On declared characteristics he the sad some, dozen / breaking worst, Braid 5 more interesting like.

0

415

up6uc wrote:

Skyfall declared characteristics he the sad some, dozen / breaking worst, Braid 5 more interesting like.

He JIGLINE TAKUMI 0.1 13,4lb 6,1kg in my excellent characteristics.

0

416

bormanb wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

On declared characteristics he the sad some, dozen / breaking worst, Braid 5 more interesting like.

He JIGLINE TAKUMI 0.1 13,4lb 6,1kg in my excellent characteristics.


Could you tell me, as he has with real diameter of?

0

417

up6uc wrote:

Um, from from low-cost cords, one need on khevik one on Volkswagen Jetta TDI, enleve without shock camping on K. Evil conditions there is no, regard 3 option in price categories raen 200grn for hanks.

For an extra 22 Grzywna ((or not doplachivayte, if card, there is) and arrive at 8-1930 zhilnyy cordwith excellent cure the 1930.

0

418

I bought in the flagship somewhere 160 Grzywna (at a discount he JIGLINE TAKUMI 0.12 15lb, cord its robust but on are this is tough I his bought these on Pavermedium with common test until 100 the State Russian Museum.
Generally the cord Regrettable and dozen honest, but tests on water will reveal :D

Last edited by Efiop (Feb 12 2014 12:24:50)

0

419

up6uc wrote:

Say, is, as he has with real in diameter?

I have no instrument for server diameter. But likened the with proshkoy - he's a little bit thinner will. And so all they lie. Other on site as the flagship of a video overview this twist are spaced. Sanlayn Super PE -Beautiful the cord, but he 0,128 the most the thin and breaking 2.7 kg. If suits the thickness of the 0,165 - launching his. I simply's a little bit thinner sought.

0

420

Carlos wrote:

You pay in advance 22 Grzywna ((or not doplachivayte, if card, there is) and arrive at 8-1930 zhilnyy cord with excellent cure the 1930.

222grn is worth cord 0.2, 30lb :) - I not sharks harvest despite, hadn is worth 282grn.

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3