All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

Dood wrote:

! Mike. Wrote (and):

Specifically to Strenu Sonic-there the writing and photo wrapping.

Is obtained, that Stren now "ahead planet the entire", times other producers are not solved "to reveal" data about their maximum.

Signature author

Like it or happiness on day - Walk on fishing!
http://s19.rimg.info/d973c7de9db01cc8bbbae5f1aee796ed.gif

Pity that far not all (guilty these and world brands), and just 10 percent receive the right on the deployment this sertifikata- EFTTA approved on their stickers. And this is only reconcile product zayavlyaemym data. Faced with this with little interest in fishing line's Climax and their flyurikom.

+1

wrote:

Sufix feeder monofl slowly sinking

What it comes him not sink-have nylon rings specific weight 1,14.

This season capturing the on the cord Matrix's 0,08 and 0.10 with shock meters 10-12 of fishing line of yours from -0.20-0.25. Very liked! Poklevki as on document with a string, and vyvazhivanie as on a fishing line.

Here analysis on practice monofil or the cord https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3M9ud4Pn78

Last edited by (Sep 16 2013 22:07:30)

The entire season eiaee puffed Momoi 0.10 and hadn -- stay very exasperated. Pose his same but cross section 0.06 on a medium until 60 gr catching carp, simply super. Pro fishing line of yours forgot times and forever.

wrote:

this season capturing the on the cord Matrix's 0,08 and 0.10 with shock meters 10-12 of filament from -0.20-0.25. Very liked! Poklevki as on document with a string, and vyvazhivanie as on a line.

This which Fox Matrix Submerge Feeder Braid? If he, then I such in 3000.00 used - season not weathered on DM100 and Excel 12.6. The impression so itself: Initially enough tight, the promised dozen absolutely not fits fact, quickly becomes flat - re-buy shall not pass.

wrote:

Ves season eiaee puffed Momoi 0.10 and hadn. Pro filament forgot times and forever.

, too, in mid-summer took on you 8-zhilnyy. On DM100. Until that this the cord me not was disappointing - good for fidera.

And can be much detail about Deutschemark cord Momoi? I have the fishing line is fidernaya this firms. Already 2 season worked good. Exasperated. Now want to learn more about maximum this firms. Thank you!

duffy333 wrote:

Dmitri A. wrote (and):

This season capturing the on cord Matrix's 0,08 and 0.10 with shock meters 10-12 of fishing line of yours from -0.20-0.25. Very liked! Poklevki as on the cord, nor and vyvazhivanie as on line they made.

This which Fox Matrix Submerge Feeder Braid? If he, then I such in 3000.00 used - season not weathered on DM100 and Excel 12.6. The impression so itself: Initially enough tight, the promised dozen absolutely not fits fact, quickly becomes flat - re-buy shall not pass.

Have us Jinshaobviously season in short and when you plyuschite fish on feeder, then our're all compadres sit on meter Ice in tents under minus 20. I catching season not so intensively and grassroots combined the price / the quality of

The third season enleve Dayvoy Tornament8 flight a normal.

Vadkh wrote:

Third season enleve Dayvoy Tornament8 flight a normal.

Vadim!

Exile in studio!!

From European Internet stores in fidernykh diameters I this the cord saw only somewhere in Austria. In of England he only from 20lb how I know.

wrote:

Vadim!

Exile in studio!!

Daiwa Tournament 8braid

+1

Here is still saw: http://www.pecheur.com/en/ua/buy-braid- … 43051.html

Interestingly, what cord for fidera is the leader on market? :flag:

Super PE from-for availability of / personally me on season need, as least, two bobinki on 150m. /: Otlovilsya on clam shell - but the female victim part of, precipices - the zatsep, then lovers paddling, then pets market.

Black&White wrote:

interestingly, what cord for fidera is the leader on market?

So not quite correctly for someone the price Varivasa hue, pittance, and for someone Super concern (already a serious buying. Unambiguously, that budgetary cords bought under feeder significantly more, those which in price 40-50 dollars for 135-150m.

Black&White wrote:

interestingly, what the cord for fidera is the leader on market?

A good question, can be conduct poll. Was would interestingly to know a common trend.

duffy333 wrote:

for someone the price Varivasa hue, pittance

:D Seryoga, frankly I such even not know, whom not to strain her would the price Varivasa, if harvest of course, not collecting puffy. Exactly to be sure such there is but in calculation can be not borrow camping on K. Their units of.

Last edited by (Sep 18 2013 11:40:18)

wrote:

lovers paddling, then pets market.

And this as affects the durability of the cord? o.O

Have kayaks there is drive cars. And Strizha vyputyvat from length of cord, as and watery or mouse, the futile attractive opportunity. If the cord 10lb and less, then guide in English his is disguising, if 10lb. And higher, then there is no. In evening time this often the case. And here is watery or mouse, indeed do little mouse, to bale one times. As they critical become entangled - not know, after all cord going to get dicked on and form of flooded with.

wrote:

Wu kayaks there is drive cars. And Strizha vyputyvat from length of cord, as and watery or mouse, the futile attractive opportunity. If the cord 10lb and less, then guide in English his is disguising, if 10lb. And higher, then there is no. In evening time this often the case. And here is watery or mouse, indeed do little mouse, to bale one times. As they critical become entangled - not know, after all cord going to get dicked on and form of flooded with.

Ugh-Ugh, but I have such a never was.: |

wrote:

Actually to be sure such there is but in calculation can be not borrow camping on K. Their units of.

So and there is. Although Building tools remarkable.

Here is and goes, that "topovymi" cords for fidera have yielded Building tools on price maximum under 350-400grn. (Until 50 dollars) and in razmotke 135-150m. I.e. value of order the $2.50 ,-two-ninety Grzywna (. For 1 meter. In my in this price categories now only 8-manufacture gut braided cords.
The average pricing category this Building tools on price 180-250 Grzywna (. For 150m. I.e. value of order 1.20 per-7048.71 Grzywna (. For 1 meter.
On that of the the most the resonant under feeder from 8lb until 15lb. Under than is sometimes so, that cord one and the same model, but with that of the in 8lb markedly more expensive such a same, but with that of the 15lb.

Separately is worth Nanofil - he even visually thinner any cord with comparable that of the and is worth enough cheaply (1.15-1.20 per UAH. For meter). But perishing painful for he exigent about to hosts.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

An individually is worth Nanofil - he even visually thinner than any cord with comparable that of the and is worth enough cheaply (1.15-1.20 per Grzywna (. For meter). But perishing painful for he exigent about to hosts.

I his to osnastkam (and they I have separately forced upon different) through without uzlovku use. Truth on during on without uzlovku That was a tubule string up, to garbage across collect on clung to that. But think that and this surplus.

I have nanofil 8lb or 10lb on the main, and tooling on shock-leader from cord from 12lb until 38lb in dependence from conditions industrialized fishing. Sever "the Aspell" knot minute affairs, he very a compact, that gives opportunity apply virtually with any rings vershinok. And holds military.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 18 2013 14:54:51)

Theme wood, "um, and cords I look the most controversial. In Internet conflicting of expression full of the. Type:
1. With puffed flies further so as he thinner / Since fishing line further she smoother.
2. The cord less parusit he thinner / fishing line less parusit she smoother.
Real dimetr cord more real diameter fishing line of yours under the report nominal diameter on packaging.
Pamagiteeeee!
On the first and until extreme a fishing trip commanded a dace. Commanded quickly, but petty. Had to To heat an in 3raza more, than borrow (kudos all smallholder fish to, which descended from with hook on their own). A near certainty glaring, than further impose, the more trophy. Fling I not becomes (am learning), wind counter.
The crux of the issue. On precept made it me well suits the monofil, that there is now on a coil. Want have dalnoboynuyu shpulyu. But from-for masses contradictions not was able choose leskovyy material (that would under practicing technology zabrosa away know that the result now depends only from hands).
Conditions the next:
1. Feder Flagman Sherman 3.9m 50-150 grams. Say rapid progressive. Personal I.M.H.O., not oak and not hose (but I not special in this issue).
2. Coil 4,000
3. Used weight from 70 until 120 grams (without feed)
4. Kvivertipy 2-4-6 Oz. Dozen tulip buds. Walnut sideboard (if now correctly I mentioned) 3.5 mm.
Not know is worth whether with so diameter of use shock-leader.
Thankful all who otpishetsya. Material the fishing line is / cord role not plays. Shock leader, too,, if this safely for my rings. Karpovye trophies not regard.
P.S. Still saw somewhere mentioning, that the tenacity the main must be able from principle 10 "grape". Trough = 1Lb. But ofweighted pruflinka not found. Can, from whom there is?

Alex_260 wrote:

.2. Coil 4,000.

For "dalnoboynoy shpuli" extremely desirable, to was so:

"2. The coil 5500-6,000(on Shimano). " :cool:

A curious video about tensile strengths fishing line of yours in moment sweep (martial arts) :huh: :hobo:

+1

As on me technique zabrosa must stand on first place, then technical aspect of already play role is beginning to, but question why now is to shoot for 50 meters if coarse blot will vzaimodeystvii from for losses accuracy applying feed. On Desna (disambiguation) pulyal feeder sport middle 98 grams + fodder on 45 for 50 meters a twist in 25 mikronization without pressure, but in one point sometimes constitute was problematic.

Dood wrote:

2. Coil 5500-6,000 (on Shimano)

The first ring on feeder race (I.M.H.O.,) :offtop:

Volodey2007 wrote:

At Desna (disambiguation) pulyal feeder sport middle 98 grams + fodder on 45 for 50 meters a twist in 25 mikronization without pressure, but in one point sometimes constitute was problematic.

Thank you for a practical advice. For so-called 100 + not'm chasing. But if on a near there is no decent fish, then perishing better melded blot than triviality in pocket and poklevki every 30 seconds.
Okay Messrs., let us pro Building tools and fishing line of yours to speak.

I have until melded blot on 5 metres is obtained :D

Last edited by Alex_260 (Sep 26 2013 15:43:38)

Alex_260 wrote:

.3. Used weight from 70 until 120 grams (without feed)
4. Kvivertipy 2-4-6 Oz. Dozen tulip buds. Walnut sideboard (if now correctly I mentioned) 3.5 mm.
Not know is worth whether with so diameter of use shock-leader.
Thankful all who otpishetsya. Material the fishing line is / cord role not plays. Shock leader, too,, if this safely for my rings. Karpovye trophies not regard.
P.S. Still saw somewhere mentioning, that the tenacity the main must be able from principle 10 gr. Trough = 1Lb. But ofweighted pruflinka not found. Can, from whom there is.

Times increase the size of the reel not goes, then need to to reduce dozen the principal cord!

The main - the thin cord diameter of about 0,08-0.10 mm (for substitute for adopted cord Fire Line Feder, with that of the around 3-4 kg) + shock-Leader from cord with that of the order 15-20 and more kg, and a common-such: 3 (4) sweep on a coil + progress through all rings fidera and done + svisanie with tulip buds. Walnut sideboard before zabrosom (order 60-100 centimeters).

Knot compounds the main and the shock of leader can be to do here is thus (is called Albright, there are several options this knot):

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/N06ot.jpg

Can decide all make ends clean off, prokleit bystrosokhnuschim water resistant glue type of "Second", have ready knot on gap, and under creating shred fluctuations, suspicion and doubt in as a knot - link his on-a new.

Also can be dragging Friction clutch reel!

On index should sit broskovoy hands (typically, this knots hand, but is sometimes and leftist) need to necessarily clothe protection -, you wrap band, with duct tape, clothe napalechnik, as have karpyatnikov and camping on P.

Ah, and can be use the feeder with shifted center of gravity gruzika (Fidersport, from W. Pugacha and others.) either type Bullet - they fly further, than ordinary trough.

Text or: Still can be revere appropriate themes on this Forum about non-CIS zabrose, about the cow sheds, about shock-leader and camping on D.

Last edited by Dood (Sep 26 2013 16:20:52)

Dood wrote:

Because increase the size of the coils not goes, then need to to reduce dozen the principal twist are spaced!

Thank you. Move thought me Euroskepticism. Further d enjoy the search for, but and from new information on topic not refuse.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3