All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

Lilian wrote:

There attention on trofeyu. Bream from 1 kg and more. A carp think you have no.

A carp we have, nasyalnika ;) Just pick a the key to him need for industrialized fishing on constant basis. And this and not be easy, and feed reduce need on big River, and tedious - heap different white puppies were born (in including leschi 1kg +) on the peas and salapinku and so you can catch without much pressure.

Could you tell me, as get rid of twist fishing line of yours. 've been doing on coil like as "correctly", and constantly thickens on kvivertip.

Е.А.П. wrote:

Say, is, as get rid of twist fishing line of yours

335. Spin-Dr.

Last edited by Carlos (Jun 10 2014 16:48:20)

Carlos wrote:

He it says -pardon, not understood (Since) :dontknow:

майк wrote:

He it says -pardon, not understood (Since)

He in the process believes, how many times him this question ask :D

+1

Е.А.П. wrote:

as get rid of twist fishing line of yours

Smaller work friktsionom where need to and where not need to.
Need to pull as such (ah, to example, under first prodevanii in rings after assembly rods up) -vyklyuchi obgonku and paatikhonechku, without cod are shpuli you freak.
Spin-Dr.-, too, deal. If not you will find web in sale, claim to sinker-spot made up WITHOUT vertlyuzhka and with the help nozhovochnogo fabric one takes 2 if needed on waistline. As to saw, in sight on the picture corporate identity metal weights on each end with the blade.
Text or what about the 335 specifically poryl in online; it's, ca what missed. Nothing not has found :dontknow: 4O know, give two-in rate, and more with ago nothing to mind not comes. Otake.

Last edited by майк (Jun 10 2014 21:12:57)

! Mike.
Thank you!

Greetings forumchane, became question purchases twist are spaced, on cord never catching not ’, knowledge 0 creating subject very many water, and already confused at all, on consider recommending couple of species cords budget until 200grv and premium class 400-500grv, harvest d kormushkami until 100gr. Still there is question there are whether cords sinking to he immediately behaved on bottom, not given on water. Dozen think until hadn.

With cords on dozen not see :no: Well, they lied is both impious in podalyayuschem most producers. If anything in price range "until 50 dollars" inclusive this pogolovnoe phenomenon. See on exceeded razryvnuyu - this more adequate their shopping. Although and here lie accurately so same is both impious. If rudely generalizable, then written on shpule / box dozen umnozhay on 1.5 (as least, and the and on 2), and razryvnuyu done with on so much same. Not you get it wrong. Overwhelmingly, on Dnieper River in district of Kyiv cords with that of the 10-12lb lack. In places with hard tsepoy and shell (the same harbor promenade brought to you jobs) need the shock of leader from a powerful cord - otherwise on every zabrose regulation Bandage snap and posibility to set a new the feeder.

Cord for 400-500grn for 150m this not "premium-class", if to talk about maximum at all. This a good easily herdable, often 8-zhilnyy the cord. And not moreover.

If never catching fiderom with puffed, then not worth melchit with his that of the. All the more, that as I understood, harvest will have on Dnerpe - and this heavy trough, aggressive bottom. Better for starters take 18lb was Pro, for example, than 10lb Dayva Tornamentor SanLayn Cust Evey. Then when pribrosaeshsya and you feel that to what, then can be and on more subtle diameters move. If wanted. And was Pro should have will and on the shock of leader pitch.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 12 2014 14:30:39)

Blackcurrant create X8 Original Soundtrack # 0.8 iponaedinits. On advice Comrade, which but a predator. Visual of has brought the next outcome: Slippery, 't rustle not ’, fly will well. Dozen slightly more Dayva tornament 10 mikronization. On packaging maximal America’s stated burden - shots of your there 17 mikronization (not plausible). And here is usrednennaya (AVE) - it seems on truth - 12 mikronization. Razmotka - the, 200 forge the The price not kusyuchaya, 480 UAH. Everything else - after test. Until likes. :) . Watched also create 4-'s nitevye - the same San layn Super concern (, only normal razmotka, 200 forge the

duffy333 wrote:

Since cords on dozen not see Well, they lied is both impious in podalyayuschem most producers. If anything in price range "until 50 dollars" inclusive this pogolovnoe phenomenon. See on exceeded razryvnuyu - this more adequate their shopping. Although and here lie accurately so same is both impious. If rudely generalizable, then written on shpule / box dozen umnozhay on 1.5 (as least, and the and on 2), and razryvnuyu done with on so much same. Not you get it wrong. Overwhelmingly, on Dnieper River in district of Kyiv cords with that of the 10-12lb lack. In places with hard tsepoy and shell (the same harbor promenade brought to you jobs) need the shock of leader from a powerful twist are spaced - otherwise on every zabrose regulation Bandage snap and posibility to set a new the feeder.

The cord for 400-500grn for 150m this not "premium-class", if to talk about maximum at all. This a good easily herdable, often 8-zhilnyy the cord. And not moreover.

If never catching fiderom with with a cord, then not worth melchit with his that of the. All the more, that as I understood, harvest will have on Dnerpe - and this heavy trough, aggressive bottom. Better for starters take 18lb was Pro, for example, than 10lb Dayva Tornament or SanLayn Cust Evey. Then when pribrosaeshsya and you feel that to what, then can be and on more subtle diameters move. If wanted. And was Pro should have will and on the shock of leader pitch.

Edited duffy333 (Today 13 :30: 39)

Remains the latest question there is whether Building tools drowning, not are swimming on the surface, I so understand the problem in document with a string that under during his bears and he for a pulling the feeder. And and can be want to expand on that about shock leader where can be revere, I so understand that this the length something to which be attached there's gravy, fidergam and ceasing? Now enleve fishing line on which'm knitting Pater Noster (disambiguation) and I'm tying this up ceasing.

Last edited by Костян (Jun 12 2014 15:08:08)

There is sinking Building tools. But personally I on this about not beat myself up. Pulling the feeder not because, that cord sinking or not sinking, and because, that than more feeding the main (cord / the fishing line is), the more on it pressure water and respectively greater weight need a there's gravy, to could to stay in stream.

Shock leader

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 12 2014 15:24:09)

duffy333
's reabsorption Bonepresupposed that if the cord put an on bottom the and the feeder pull should not.

Last edited by Lilian (Jun 12 2014 15:52:10)

Thinking on during there where there is style of and simply any Thresh, on bottom this is a good idea?

Drowning cord will useful on-start, but on stream quite not it is important sinking he or not. In any case the flood of his jandam could ever get out in line from done to bird feeder, naturally with orthodontic wire. Nor freely swim nor lie on bottom he not can.

+2

Nafanja wrote:

and networks wasn from textile make? Is obtained that and the fishing line is buzzes.

We the cord call with a cord, but many call his in textiles..
I.e. all of this thread, mono or textiles,.

Last edited by Lilian (Jun 12 2014 18:26:23)

On during arc rises will virtually in horizontal a plane, an enormous belly downstream on.
On-start arc rises will in vertical line a plane, have sinking an enormous belly down, have floating (which the overwhelming majority) -puzom upward. Naturally, thanks on during will on order more-force pressure water much stronger forces Archimedes :dontknow:
Text or enleve in 99% cases on-start, so cords in iaeoiaa-sinking.
Text or usage raskosami and Wolfgang Flur sinking, too,.

Костян wrote:

Greetings forumchane, became question purchases cord, on the cord never catching not ’, knowledge 0 creating subject very many water, and already confused at all, on consider recommending couple of species cords budget until 200grv and premium class 400-500grv, harvest d kormushkami until 100gr. Still there is question there are whether Building tools sinking to he immediately behaved on bottom, not given on water. Dozen think until hadn.

From from low-cost "he JIGLINE TAKUMICommunique GREEN" very a good the cord and virtually not ?oieo, But better is able to spend on "he JIGLINE MX8Communique GREEN" - today with the cover, very smooth, is famously holds hold a shell up. Both have cords an excellent knockout under zabrose.

If budget limited, then the cord "FORMAX VANTAGE BraidCommunique GREEN", Regrettable the cord, very its robust, well holds hold a shell up)

About sinking cord on during act not worth!

Last edited by Roman_Dnepr (Jun 12 2014 20:06:13)

+1

I in of shock. Finally ordered and through ten days received the cord from Japan, for purchased still in past Year coils.
http://www.upload.ee/image/4109280/IMG_20140616_154527.jpghttp://www.upload.ee/image/4109269/IMG_20140616_154549.jpg
Under increasingly sum has shown with transshipment 73evro, then comes out rastomozhka and services on works bumazhkov even 22evra. Behaved with mails home with swearing - and nah me the cord in such a price. Printed out envelope and simply some time sat in and. It was as though in. Under 14lb he realistically creepy the thin, but under this when I tried to his to break he proizvoditeley hands.
Here is so looks filament winding - 200metrov cord and 300metrov bekinga 0.22
http://www.upload.ee/image/4109277/IMG_20140616_154635.jpg

Who knows where order special shpulevye plastic insert instead bekinga?

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Jun 16 2014 17:27:58)

Dmitri A.
And coil not CI4 + 5500XTB, which 2014? If she the must be with it.

Have us such cord without problems can be go gaIlivanting and is worth he 35 the euro. And there is in available.

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

received the cord

On first photo on prozrpchnoy bobinke 200 meters? However.
What about the inserts, bekinga and other things. Klinskuyu’on 100 flushed, tie and podmatyval, thread kapronovuyu and camping on D. And camping on P. And. DDT.
Bought energofishevskuyu missing reel 0.3 mm in kilometer (razmotke yes even and in a metal bank. Immediately have been shoot questions about podmotke :dontknow: the price this good was UAH sixty - Then 6 the euro.

Vyacheslav Wu-Wu
The coil ultegra XTC and with it goes being asked bekingozamenitelya.

! Mike.
Yes there is cheap wood, "um, in sale and homes a bit, but here is here on the photos in sight, that I'd shaybochku give for correct winding, but as will present, that again on two shpulyakh kilometer rewind - as something nekamilfo.

Ah this as say-tawdry or not tawdry. I for this affairs'm using low the screwdriver (has tried Drill-awkward)
Four rewind for flipping twist are spaced occupy minutes ten. The old a screwdriver from age there goes your ball the copper pelvis, for such a affairs for 200 Grzywna (a new spring bought-four reel rewound striker what for evening without pressure. And in items on direct appointment'm applying-highlighting the on windows yesterday pose and a grabber broadcasted strengthened.
Fishing line can be and ukorachivanie cord compensate for easily. Me fully suits.

Dadada!
The first time was in of shock from prices and tonschiny cord G-soul X8 Original Soundtrack when his received, then the second shock - was today on a reservoir - in short have us say, in such cases, the cord-the fire!Don’t whistles, crashes easily - until only megapolozhitelnye the impression even great about increasingly even couples Babin.

Dmitri A.
Dima and afield you’G-soul X8 Original Soundtrack. On Rakutene he on 33 dollar for missing reel 150metrov .6 #.

Vadkh
Vadim!
And can be here is hence be a little more specific - loath as in a branch higher there is my perepetii with crunch and rastomozhkoy. And the price is far higher you specified. -razmotki I have on two hundred meters - hope this one and totzhe shnuren.

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Jun 25 2014 23:30:32)

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

A can be here is hence be a little more specific --

For good human not pity. 8-)

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 26 2014 00:52:28)

+1

Vadkh
As brothers smaller our Estonians say / version of the Russian slovobludivaya / - draconian you aytakh, camping on E. Large thank you

Здравствуйте ув рыбаки.
Имею пикер 240-270, катуха Daiwa 2500, хочу спросить вас : какую леску или шнур надо брать. Ловить буду на реке, дно чистое песок-глина, течение средне-медленное, бель и редкие бонусы до 1кг . Ловлю для удовольствия, поводками 0.079 ;крючки 18 - 20 .

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3