All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

G R E Y wrote:

Honestly I’d say, that on written figures attention not and constructive long. All the more, on diameter. Ah, what can be dozen about utterly flat nanofila?

The dozen on which weighs heavily stream! Simply when're putting nanofil 10lb and] However with the feeding trough 90gr, and near but comrade on the same distance there is with with a cord, too, in 10lb, and have him there's gravy such same model, but why something 110gr and on the brink of breakdown - here like it or not, and you're focused about diameters and other ???? ????.

duffy333 wrote:

here like it or not, and you're focused about diameters and other ???? ????.

And this accurately. Have spinniguev # .6 this simple goes on ultrolayt, and have fiderastov on ultrokhevik (with shock, truth :crazyfun:)

duffy333Braid Sakura 8X SENSIBRAID 135m 0.6 / 100 for the medium and bought these :cool: he where the 0.10 real and
56gr sovereign / with trough fly right on, an interesting the cord. Knot 8 holds well, and shock not I got it, yes and harvest on 80m :nope: :D

duffy333 wrote:

. The dozen on which weighs heavily stream!.

I understood. But here, in theory, should be even something - flat the cord and rounded the cord should bear differently, under equal thickness.
Nanofil very the thin cord, and very its robust for its thickness. If he you suits - why seek something another)

If would all always used only optimal options, then was would bored and it is no fun - and so after "unfortunate experience" there is than to share in Monday, :crazyfun:

duffy333, not're just a silly girl not lokhmatitsya nanofil about bottom? I on MDL and DPLM it's stuck in her some the thin. Increasingly well, if rotators not harvest. But lokhmatitsya under contact with than any in water.

I nanofilom onlywith the shock of leader (least 4m) 'm using - ah not holds he on my traditional transportation ganglia curiously there paternosterov. Here is so for me question lokhmatitsya he or not absolutely not relevant. Although on experience use nanofila + slice of cord only under snap (until 1 meters) can say, that he ??? lokhmatitsya, indeed do vorsitsya - the whether from contact with connections on bottom, then whether from-for a permanent erzanya under burdens through tulip (zabivka trough, choose / add svis before zabrosom). So and became knitting on him shock from cord such length to as least to exclude the latest option "contact."

+2

duffy333 wrote:

So as plan to bet on coil for it comes to shagging on Dalnike (Daiwa Cast 'izm 25QD and distance there is 60 m +) the options less 200m not are viewed at all. With 135m couple of breakages and use - the cord need rewind on coil for the medium

So after couples breakages easier replace cord, than harvest with nedomotannym. Or there is there is a different the reason? Not in podmotke bekinga same deal hope?

duffy333 wrote:

By the way, use in this season cord on your recall of - Varivas Super Pe. The cord good modicum and shumnovat. But here is with node shock (Albright) not dance.Is - on hard stopping dire osnastok so same as and World Entertainment is tearing on node [is gone on a psychic, where and works.

Incidentally from VARIVAS AVANI SEA BASS MAX POWER PE 0.8, too, not in delighted. Tough strikes, too, not holds. The thin, smooth, iznosostoykiy - yes. But without shock at all not works, yes and with shock account for akkuratnichat. The same Momoi Ruidzhin, under the same 0.12, albeit looks a bit thicker, but and a jet of nekhuzhe holds, and can be even without shock harvest. In my opinion of course.

VARIVAS MAX POWER no issues with shock or without.

duffy333
Sergei. And there is whether the difference between nanofilom on which you allow exile and those, that sells in the flagship? In advance thank you. Or say so: In than?

If honestly - not know. Not’I there nanofil so as he in razmotke 125m - this for me little.’only "American" - there razmotka there is on 300 yd. (274m).

Степаныч wrote:

VARIVAS MAX POWER no issues with shock or without.

Ah I at all not remember when on zabrose trough were picking off, and here as. The second on on zatsepe cord for clip-on earring, ah here himself fool, 've missed that. Although the same Momoi out of the hands would feeder and ripped under similar cases. Can cord undeclared income,? Although hardly, such the quality of China hardly will make, to a good knife goddamn please just cut. And the thickness what benefit?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A the thickness what benefit?

Spring and on musorniku, of interests fluff, 1.2 - 24lb. Now 1.0 -20lb with hard-line shock leader. This for two Tornamentov 150 and 165gr. On Marksman supero 0.8, too, with shock leader. Any stick enleve on the far-distance there is with large perebrosom so that with all dragon depreciation blow to klipse enough stiff. Until central forbid.

Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos:flag: Varivas Super Pe I have is worth on basiair 45 and 0,13-7,5kg like until without problems, without shock 70 the average + fodder works on junctions normal, not the power zabrosy.
VARIVAS AVANI SEA BASS MAX POWER PE 0.8 this 0,125 - 6,5kg - (otstrely), too, information.

'm, that one and the same model cord, but # 0.8 and # 1.0, not to mention # 1.2, highly on ways "holds blow" on node shock.

For comparisons made derzhitsya the first 0.06-7kg the second 0,08-8kg Braid Sakura 8X SENSIBRAID 135m and the third 0,13-7,5kg Varivas Super Pe

http://s018.radikal.ru/i513/1408/b1/815914b57c1b.jpg
http://i031.radikal.ru/1408/d3/2533305d6660.jpg

I have Varivas Super PE 5kg. Will need photograph with my YO-ZURI create Hardcore X8 Original Soundtrack 200m # 0.8 (16lb / 7kg) and "American" nanofilom 10lb which.
To Varivasu under it comes to shagging mediums on a regular basis without shock claims there is no. Ah noisy here is a bit. And not today. I them and middle spombom quietly gorge myself on made it until 60 m. But here is with node shock the the > zabrose under clip-on earring calamity. Take up knitting and ordinary Allbright, and "time-", and" a carrot "- under requires strong strike about clip-on earring the cord other race immediately for node the shock of leader.
Hardcore – comfortable on weaving and sparse cord. And quite not ?oieo compared with Varivasom. But other race also for in a knot shock :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 13 2014 00:05:53)

duffy333At fence many what written :D amply you look and prichine 0.06 and 0,08 with 7-8kg clearly
Thinner 0,13 varivasa, and the Japs dozen not strongly zanizhayut.0,08 this wherever 0,10mm should be.

Last edited by JURI (Aug 13 2014 00:03:33)

Have my hardcore # 0.8 accurately: 0.10 there is no - ah thicker he filament dura-Ace Ultegra: 0.10. Pro Varivas with his declared 0.11 I at all I'll shut up :disappointed:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 13 2014 00:15:05)

duffy333A not too whether you picky to shnurkam on 5kg on gap :D. Have brata 0,08 think close to 0,1 mm.
Me seems that have brata 0.12-11,4kg on diameter will as 0,13-8kg varivas

Last edited by JURI (Aug 13 2014 00:24:53)

Being too wifely? Not think. Simply nanofil 10lb why something holds on node shock those same burden :dontknow: Nu not was I have with him breakages on node under hard stopping snap. Here is how so? And recent bought Building tools modicum and not the most expensive, but and not the most cheap - and this irks!
Try to put to I have on on was on 3 shpuli (began all with Shimanovskikh Aspayerov) - and on them the cord, nanofil, raskosami. And give in the process fishing the that better on this moment suited. And so as seats industrialized fishing have us are rife any sign the seashell, which for thin cords simply death, then account for often use the shock of leader. So that naeksperimentirovalsya I and with viscous knots, and with materials on shock-leader, and with those as different basic at different traditional transportation in this case work. And if honestly, then in situation when need the shock of leader I have the first thought questioning shpulyu with nanofilom. Paradox! After all he the very-very demanding to hosts.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 13 2014 00:38:23)

duffy333Why then muchaeshsya with cords? :D if with nanofilom increasingly'oc?

So and I itself think what this for their same money on its same the ass adventures't seek :question: A all simply - time from time minds concentrated by doubts about choice the main "and suddenly?!" :D Work-up on another "exacerbation" happened with the purchase coils Dayva Kastizm - it's stuck in her the cord, now d rewind and questioning nanofil. And now until the next "intensifies." Ah not enleve I with cords 20lb and higher :dontknow:

And what take for 42-56 sovereign, sport? Never catching on nanofil, have spinningista all simply (recent years 20)
Raskosami - the red dot. Szczuka, perch the cord.
Pro perch :D here year has brought me on Chudskom lake of OKUNЯRU 50sm on 1785gr-my record for 40 years old on this water feature, on Queen.
http://s03.radikal.ru/i176/1408/e4/0c9141e6efb6.jpg
http://s019.radikal.ru/i618/1408/d4/66303eec7ae2.jpg

Last edited by JURI (Aug 13 2014 01:27:05)

+2

Witnessed not enleve - so that here absolutely not counselor :dontknow:
At all the nanofil very "polar" material - about him write either "SUPER!", either "" shit, piss! ". I have with him positive experience in over certain conditions, use of and not moreover:
The first - khevik / extra-khevik, a strong stream and / or an obscure impose (the shock of leader fully-fledged - 2 length rods up);
The second - had forced under okolonulevykh temperatures, when obmerzayut rings (shock-leader only under vyazku snap so to knot in tulip not worthy).
In all rest cases me well be satisfied with Building tools and fishing line of yours in as a the main.

Every searching for that the appropriate for themselves. I, in the foreseeable future, increasingly has found - stick, coils, Building tools montages. Until not will emerge that any better idea.

duffy333Since witnessed I have increasingly DC, I pro feeder.

JURI wrote:

And what take for 42-56 sovereign, sport? Never eiaee on nanofil.

Try for starters nanofil 12lb in razmotke 125m, and further already see on their senses here from him on church :dontknow: He there is milk production-white, peatland-green, red and yellow, flowers.
I on such traditional transportation feeders nanofil'm using mostly only on Cold weather - when there is risk cocktail glass rimmed with rings and "dubeniya" twist are spaced. In else time work cords (the average and Ouite a distance there is) or raskosami (, the nearby distance there is).

duffy333 wrote:

. And if honestly, then in situation when need the shock of leader I have the first thought questioning shpulyu with nanofilom. Paradox! After all he the very-very demanding to hosts.

Neatly'm knitting updated "a carrot" (dovyazka higher knot, as on varivase) - and holds trait a bald) How many - not measure it, fishing pole until 6lb. Friction clutch and on 2kg not'd be practically cinching.
Still ironically as something was with IP, mountaineering, 5kg. Take up knitting node to bezmenu - exactly on 5kg and other race) pity, flat, a disease.

No weight snap perfectly happy to neglect? Perfectly happy to neglect under clip-on earring with hard reversal snap in the air - so to even 4000m2 as well as "dzen" from strike twist are spaced about clip-on earring was?
I have all questions on "my" shnuram # 0.8 began on zabrosakh osnastok common weight from 120gr + (there's gravy 90gr + fodder 30-40gr) on made it in 35-40 meters.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 13 2014 15:22:59)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3