All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

Yuri wrote:

Any cord curves and] swims?

From observations in Tongge, years seven ago, Building tools YGK super PE, Fireline bi and Fireline feeder. In primary phase when there's gravy only lie down on bottom are hanging orthodontic wire all three cord, but then Fireline feeder ranging from trough is borne on bottom and was happening this for 3-5 shadowing On conceals 2,5m. The rest two waged themselves roughly so same, but time took about 20-25 shadowing
From personal sensations I’d say that impose with an unrightable with a cord comes easier (more precisely), especially in wind, tackle calming down significantly faster, ah and behavior in water, too, cannot be dismissed. But this all so personally, whom the these small beer not are important, and they their simply not note.

+2

pavlikua100 wrote:

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, and you can compare modicum as something these Building tools? Pros and cons if they there is. Dayvovskie 8-1930 manufacture gut very like, but if Momoi not trails, then. :dontknow:

Vadkh wrote:

. Momoi groped in an exhibition, on my view he more doughy.

Not can :no:.

But times Vadim writes, that doughy - means, so it and there is.

Although :hobo:. Can, on Spring Exhibition I have a feel there Dayvu about 8-1930 what :suspicious: on subject extent rykhlosti.

Last edited by Dood (Dec 13 2013 22:53:35)

Dood wrote:

But times Vadim writes, that doughy - means, so he and there is.

Although :hobo:. Can, on Spring Exhibition I have a feel there Dayvu about 8-1930 what :suspicious: on subject extent rykhlosti.

Of course feel. I have happened this is so. My Finnish droog himself makes voblery and pushes their on the exhibition in St. Petersburg. Ah of course I there with him regularly intepreter.. In year before year he bought itself such Momoi. I his very closely groped and, and looking up at, then went to another Intersec, bought the suffix 832 and gave Finn..., he from for impregnation tighter. Harsher than and Dayva and Momoi.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 13 2013 23:02:15)

Vadkh wrote:

Of course feel. I have happened this is so. My Finnish droog himself makes voblery and pushes their on the exhibition in St. Petersburg. Ah of course I there with him regularly intepreter.. In year before year he bought itself such Momoi. I his very closely groped and, and looking up at, then went to another Intersec, bought the suffix 832 and gave Finn..., he from for impregnation tighter. Harsher than and Dayva and Momoi.

Edited Vadkh (Today 23 :02: 15)

Vadim, rigidity sufiksa lives one fishing.

tutsan wrote:

Vadim, rigidity sufiksa lives one fishing.

Ah not one, I their on of shock'm using. Sorely tested.

Vadkh wrote:

Nu not one, I their on of shock'm using. Sorely tested.

Yes one) Read more become mild and slightly loses color.

Can to compare and Momoi 8-zhilnyy, and Tornament - both cord decent. And both equally on about hold a shell up. Pro residence.The mister Pecorari not d - like both have delicate. Not lokhmatyatsya, not vorsyatsya. Become on the sly both.
Purely subjectively I have about Momoi remained best impression - he me "not was disappointing" for season. And with Tornamentom I have with one according were "nemotivirovannye" otstrely. But this my personal.
Have Momoi choice small diameters better idea, than have Tornamenta.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Wu Momoi choice small diameters better idea, than have Tornamenta.

Than? MomoiDayva
Those, that have dayvy XMEGA begins from 0.08mm, and have Momoya with 0.1mm.

duffy333 wrote:

A with Tornamentom I have with one according were "nemotivirovannye" otstrely. But this my personal.

Not have you one. :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

A with Tornamentom I have with one according were "nemotivirovannye" otstrely. But this my personal.

Enjoyed different cords (Don’t Tornamentom), ah to such. Ah realistically never.

Vadkh wrote:

The? MomoyDayva
Those, that have dayvy XMEGA begins from 0.08mm, and have Momoya with 0.1mm.

Accurately? And not with 0.06 accidentally have Momoi ;) I at all the not JigLine, a Ryujin had in view. Not know as in Japan, but have us precisely the latest judging by price is considered topovom have this producer :dontknow:
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … itel_leski [] =M omoi
And 0.06 indeed there is "in nature." And he thinner than Tornamenta 3000.00.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 14 2013 02:11:18)

[b]duffy333[/b
Seryoga. Conversation behaved pro ogni manufacture gut Building tools.
At all the Momoya there is no nor in one a normal Japanese no clothing left. This for me a sign of.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 14 2013 02:29:36)

There many what there is no from moreover that we have :crazyfun:
Agree. Difficult that any pro Momoi to speak - have us he only one part-season. And has on sitting near with perspective fidera - and here demands to shnuram all ??? fishing area, than in spinninge. Yes and the price as for "Japanese" twist are spaced in 35-40 dollars for 150m as would quite low. Can his indeed somewhere and "klepayut." But until make this highly well :dontknow:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

There many what there is no from moreover that we have :crazyfun:
Agree. Difficult that any pro Momoi to speak - have us he only one part-season. And has on sitting near with perspective fidera - and here demands to shnuram all ??? fishing area, than in spinninge.

Here is here Sergey, I with you disagree.
In first, - have us (in countries former the USSR) MA – It strong supplies from Japan on their means informal dealers, I has on large goods in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Krasnodar. ???? Krasnodar on once a positions schooling Peter, there in magazakh there is such positions that in St. Petersburg me and not (releases. Has as perekrashennyy spinningist. And in Europe only the, that there is in ESAs south Akron two monsters from fishing and alesss. I mean in the form of real Japanese products, and not as would Japanese.
Second: - why in feeder demands to by a newly below than in spinninge? Ideally fidernyy the cord should be thin as in ultrolayte spinningovom, zabrosy on range missiles as have zhereshatnikov, and shock burden under vydergivanii trough are comparable with dzherkom, istiraemost should be as have best rokfishevykh like colourful key fobs, because as on brovkam elozim. And we all as usual, coils - budget, Building tools - budget. And then whine, "Enura Abdullayeva otstrely went yes perekhlesty." This my personal opinion. :flag:

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 14 2013 10:14:59)

duffy333 wrote:

Perhaps his indeed somewhere and "klepayut." But until make this highly well

And nowhere not was glitching "is that God announcement", for example, about how, that Dayva changes YGK on any thread the other brand?

And the trend, "I errori" (would keep Shvonder......) very that's a wicked. Reel have Seregi, two I have, with under witnesses (Duffy told all with me, of course, then him returned. The second psychologists on psle on a goofy-looking weight in 35 grams, AndB, too, was highly amused).

Before, pomnitstsa, was written, that from vosmizhilnykh DTkh8 - the best proposal. Now thus clearly is Momoi. Sergei rights - need to:
And) want to race still sezonchik.
It comes) to buy some of that still, until Furnace not let's roll.

+1

Carlos wrote:

A the trend, "I errori" (would keep Shvonder......) very that's a wicked. Reel have Seregi, two I have,

Still one reel I have. In past season. Other race the cord as s.

+1

Carlos wrote:

. And the trend, "I errori" (would keep Shvonder......) very that's a wicked. Reel have Seregi, two I have, with under witnesses.

MOA wrote:

. Still one reel I have. In past season. Other race the cord as s.

Javadxan. Point ??? ?? ? ? he that: Reportedly on Forum - the cord Dayva Turnament 8-1930 zhilnyy although and not such doughy, as Momoi, but includes very perishing s. Jobs case.

Thank you, men, for the intel! :flag:

Text or: Then why me with rykhlostyu Momoi do come, if deal in gnilosti Dayva?! :unsure:

I have, without witnesses :), hadn, too, other race with the feeding trough 42gr. Filesystem. :dontknow:

+1

YGK ,G-Soul Upgrade X-8 . Could you tell me, who eiaee these with a cord what the impression, on poschupati me grassroots, yes and performance on gap impressed by the

Last edited by оксиген (Dec 14 2013 14:06:14)

Novelty-2013 - very active person YGK G-soul Upgrade intended until exclusively for the Japanese domestic market. Is supposed to, that this cord will become core model, podnimayuschey standards quality and tactical data braid concern (-cords on a new, unattainable previously, level of. Producer reports about a new method weaving and about entrenching in production of last innovation - cover GP, significantly povyshayuschego hardness and the durability of the of pearls, markedly escalating its knockout. The ratio thickness and ruggedness on gap, indeed, looks revolutionary (22 a1,600. For of pearls # 1.0 until not was declaring no one). The cord, indeed, produces very a strong impression: Form of construction - an ideal a circle, uniformity of construction and the quality of the surface on length of his of pearls way, if, coverage very notoriously slippery and educators. His heightened-, to be sure, will have to Italian tastes lovers of industrialized fishing kastingovoy snastyu, and fantastic the tenacity on junctions not will leave indifferent nor one spinningista, regardless of his specialization. Cord painted in very comfortable vividly-green (but not acid) color and's tagged, you know - placemark-15 centimeters dealt through every meter. Razmotka 150 forge the Made in Japan.

Crusade, on Ukraine a bad batch party got knocked up. Not can simply so the cord fly. On 3,000 ket will this the cord two season I have go anywhere (spring rewound hand) on 3,500 the entire this season (25 - 26 fishing trips) without single cliff. Trough 70 - 120 gr. With on May on June stood shock, then without shock. Can derzhitsya cords in increase do, the cord of course lokhmatitsya, but in reasonable range. In Russia in past years were large scandals with Power pro and Pro Queen has (one of expensive cords), with on many cities. On Pro Queen sharply has fallen the price. Ogulno to blame YGK there is no sense, firm a worthy. And here is chain suppliers on Dayve in CIS ugly, unlike Normarka on dura-Ace. I their skirts in Poland ’.

Vadkh wrote:

Since on May on June stood shock, then without shock.

And why then without shock. Emerged confidence?

margulis wrote:

A why then without shock. Emerged confidence?

Rivers entered the direction, for waned. Trough have become 70-90gr instead 120 "grape".

Today traveled in flagship look Momoi. Now I understand, why Vadkh spoke, that the cord -rykhlyy. Under on inspection the cord reminds the Common Pea cords, but. Is worth marginally pull his, as cord it acquires kind of smooth and round. Then back in state of "rykhlogo" not is returning. Such a sense of, that producer namatyvaaet cord on missing reel without tension. Need to take one poyuzat.

Report pro Dayva 8 breyd\ Sydney Bride Rattan mother his will through year, if on Spring not zaedolbaet, but grassroots bitch, perishing not obezsudte kritikany, not believe in ghosts and prevents dishwater, errori, Momoi.

Vadkh wrote:

I their skirts in Poland ’.

And can be of curiosity, which country, so say, producer your cords. And the I have, judging by haved kodu - one English, and the second German.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/8gCVy.jpg

Last edited by sendy (Dec 14 2013 23:14:22)

sendy wrote:

judging by haved kodu - one English, and the second German

Even attentive the Chinese can double typographical errors to do. :canthearyou: :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

was having a flashback something.

The harsh the truth life, importantly to believe! :idea: :flag:

Фидерер 71 wrote:

even attentive the Chinese can double typographical errors to do.

Vecherinok, not, you, cough up, I seriously :D. Opinion duffy333here respect very many, yes and Vadkhin authority, so - interestingly deal.

Last edited by sendy (Dec 15 2013 00:09:48)

As spoke Morgunov in "implementing" Operation O-U "-the people. Wants deal, that to what. :glasses:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Snap, Precious and accessories » Raskosami, cord. Who than but? 3